Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > Games and Mods > Quake/QW/Q2/Q3A
User Name
Password

Old 2nd April 2001, 21:05     #41
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Devil grin

Seriously what is up with all this, "Good Job Virus", "Keep it up" etc?

If it means he'll get kicked out of Gibbs then...... uhhhhhhhh

YEAH YEAH KEEP IT UP VIRUS! YOU DA MAN!!!

------------------
Addict.Net - Inject your brain with an Intravenous of Real Life™

"The thing that really pisses me off is when somebody has some elaborate interpretation of what i'm trying to say in one song or just reading too much about it and getting it completely wrong" - Trent Reznor 1990
Old 2nd April 2001, 21:39     #42
Azmodan

Tasty

P

------------------
I aM a nice man
Old 2nd April 2001, 21:53     #43
Azmodan

Tasty

P!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
I aM a nice man
Old 2nd April 2001, 22:11     #44
Deff
I felt shocked

I have no problem with what he said on server, it was a bit annoying being constatly spammed but what I find gay is all you idiots cheering him on like he's your highschool hero, Get a grip.

------------------
Wires around your arms, Like wires around your head
A crucifix of me Above your bed.
..:: :):)Distilled Design :):):)::..
Old 2nd April 2001, 22:22     #45
sid

my thoughts = ina clan game y bother even listening to the other team.... i never did
wen it comes to game plan the best plan is to fuck up and play, not listen/get anoyed at comments from the other clan

shit last gibbs wen yaksman was admin he was openly cheering 4 wc against tool, but did we say shit?
just play idiots, if he anoys u ignore it, its not that hard to do seeing as during a clan game there's about 150 different things to do...
Old 2nd April 2001, 22:28     #46
Ryath

Reading that log I know I would have kicked him. Sorry kiddies. Such language/behaivour by juniors is not acceptable and your encouraging him does not help at all. go find a newsgroup dedicated to abuse if you want to see stuff like that, particulary from virus, I do not find him funny... just immature and in serious need of a sledgehammer between the eyes.
Not to mention judging by the number of messages he must qualify as a spammer. I say ban him now and let that be a warning

/me have not had a rant for a while...feels the need to warm up for one.

Old 2nd April 2001, 22:30     #47
Aace

virus you rule!
Old 2nd April 2001, 22:51     #48
ZeroBC
Quaking Legend

The maturity of the posters in this forum is overwhelmingly low. I can't beleive how many of you praise and encourage his fucked up perceptions & views on homosexuality.

I think it sucks to see big headed idiots blowing their trumpets. Doesn't rub off on his clan very well.
Old 2nd April 2001, 23:05     #49
Moose

But Sid was Yak actually spamming gay bs all over the page?

Sid RC did get on and play, Paradox only complained a couple of times with good reason. I think RC did very well throughout the game without complaining much.

Why do it, and why does everyone think its so cool?

Everyone else is just becoming like him, immature. Ohhh Virus you are soo cool, you are a SPAMMER, wow you are the man for spamming gay stuff.

Thats the sort of responses that are written on this page.

Old 3rd April 2001, 00:21     #50
Jasmin

Lightbulb

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sid:
my thoughts = ina clan game y bother even listening to the other team.... i never did
wen it comes to game plan the best plan is to fuck up and play, not listen/get anoyed at comments from the other clan
</font>
Because RC didn't have a choice but to see virus's spam. Communication is important for most teams (especially for those that aren't seated in the same room) and RC most likely couldn't see their own team messages because they were lost amidst the 'virus spam'.
Old 3rd April 2001, 01:15     #51
XM

Jasmin: My thoughts exactly, and that's one of the reasons I asked him to stop. If Virus wants to write his perverted stuff on the net, he can do it here, not in a competition game. Rule 7 was designed to stop unnecessary talk in a game so players COULD concentrate on important messages.

Ive met Virus too, and he is a strangely likeable chap. The main reason I didn't kick him was because I was laughing so much I couldn't type the admin codes...
Old 3rd April 2001, 03:02     #52
Little_Viro

DONT WORRIE DUDES I HAVE A G/F NOW AYE

and i will not be playing clan games because i arent going to be someone i arent i do agree with the rules i just like to play with the lines ya know =0)

Anywas wish me luck oh yeah 21 tommorow and having a little get together then i am having a hardout 21 later and will have one in welly also =0)

Was wasted last nite and tonite my g/f just went home BLAH =0(

Rc i am sorryz that i was on and on i did said some shit but after that guy told me to fuck up

Xm ya little dude =0) laughing aye

i was there trying to make it easy 4 Rc if i was typing most that shit think about how i was help the clan ??? i will talk with clan leaders b4 abusing the clan and find out if i can because it does give you guys a hand ya know =0)

Rc Can suck my H E H E H E joking they can dream

I think if Rc won they will not of said shit to me aye but if they where winning i will not of talked to much

oh yeah i was grabbing my self oh my little dream i have is to get my g/f to suck my dick while me in a clan game so yeah maybe in the finals aye =0)

But i arent playing 4 like 5 games or something having a rest =0)

Oh yeah 4 alll Rc playing i did say sorry but i am sorry i was open and saying ya E Z

you guys where so hard i wasnt typing much and i was trying so hard to kick ya asses maybe you guys lost because you guys are sick shits and cumed in ya pants when ya heard i was playing with my COCK hehehe

YES 21 i am old soon omg laugh i act like a 11 year old hehe as some ppl say i guesss i like to make laughs because when ppl play they play to win and i dont care as i know i am to goood hehehe lol we do tell some lies =0)

Yeah by the way sorry 4 telling the truth about you guys been EZ when it wasnt called 4 <----------- i will tell ya behide ya back

B I
F R O M
C U M M Y
L I T T L E
V I R O
= 0 )
L i t t l e
V i r o
= 0 )
Old 3rd April 2001, 03:05     #53
Little_Viro

Blahhhhhhhhhhhh at Jasmin it wasnt spamed i am slow at typing and ya will be able to tell in a demo if ya like so enough of the lies ok

New Saying

You Asses Belong To Me

eg Rc yummy =0)

B I
F R O M
C U M M Y
L I T T L E
V I R O
= 0 )
L i t t l e
V i r o
= 0 )
Old 3rd April 2001, 03:11     #54
Little_Viro

OH YEAH XM THIS IS GOING TO FUCK YA OFF but i like doing it i find some quakers nicks upseting so yeah can ya get some ppl to change them i will give ya a list if ya like =0) blah its the rules and some quakers have bad names =0)

Gets even gooooooooooood me need sleep

B I
F R O M
C U M M Y
L I T T L E
V I R O
= 0 )

[This message has been edited by Little_Viro (edited 03 April 2001).]
L i t t l e
V i r o
= 0 )
Old 3rd April 2001, 08:27     #55
SHift

virus only started to direct wat he was saying at rc after pardox told him to fuck up...
before that, virus was not directing what he was saying to anyone
Old 3rd April 2001, 09:18     #56
triki

heh heh heh. don't listen to vir0, he will be playing clan games in future for |da|. but he will keep his spam to a minimun. Like,

"haha, 1 c|_|/\/\/\/\3D 0/\/ y/-\ |-|34D".

war is spiritual
above the clouds, raining down
hold'n it down

-- Gangstarr
Old 3rd April 2001, 09:24     #57
Aace

keep it up viro, you da bomb!
Old 3rd April 2001, 10:59     #58
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Talking

Could you STOP sucking his cock now Aace?? Jesus Christ...

Shift: So fucking what? When Virus was spamming right at the start of the level we were sussing out if we needed more of defense and if we should swap attack etc and we couldn't see our messages! It's a miracle there weren't 8 RC people telling him to fuck up!

How olds your GF Virus? That 14 year old you were talking about? eewwhhhh you know that's illegal right?.... and painful

------------------

"The thing that really pisses me off is when somebody has some elaborate interpretation of what i'm trying to say in one song or just reading too much about it and getting it completely wrong" - Trent Reznor 1990
Old 3rd April 2001, 13:43     #59
Pagan

Devil grin

you r going down at M.Z in the holidays aace. u beta watch ur ringpiece cos ill b fuking ya up
I cannot break free
Old 3rd April 2001, 14:01     #60
Little_Viro

Mr SD 14 year old blah did i say i was gonig out with a 14 year old that was emma that 14 year old she is my mate not g/f i found some one else

= 0 )

Blah in the final b2gay are getting in the ass i am gonig to talk with clan leaders b4 hand to find out if i can abuse them or not is this ok i guess Rc cant handle it so it will not happend again it was that Rc play that started it not me as i never say mean shit until he told me to fuck up and ya say i spamed get a demo and watch it because it wasnt spamed Stop lying Mr SD and i said i was sorry i am bloody sorry now can we shut up already =0)

B I
F R O M
C U M M Y
L I T T L E
V I R O
= 0 )
L i t t l e
V i r o
= 0 )
Old 3rd April 2001, 15:18     #61
[HedbangR]
Locked Account

yeah Virus and quake nicks, he gets a bit excited when he see's my name in a server
Old 3rd April 2001, 16:06     #62
rax

hehe b2gay
Old 3rd April 2001, 16:44     #63
Moose

lol
Old 3rd April 2001, 16:47     #64
sid

erm jas that looked absoltly nothing like spam at all....
spam wuld be
virus : fuck u all

but like, most of the things he said there he was typing, and it looked very ezy to ignore to me..

i think paradox overeacts rather alot
/:
Old 3rd April 2001, 16:58     #65
Nutter

thats a whole levels worth in the log at the start yes?? lol if thats spam the level took like 1 minute to play...
Old 3rd April 2001, 18:11     #66
PsychoInsanity
Locked Account

Devil grin

i overreact? maybe if u were there playing with a 200+ ping and trying to talk to your team while constantly being spammed with this childish bullshit, maybe you would have different views. maybe im not as *loose* or *carefree* as you sid, but everyone is not as perfect as you seem to be. and hes 21 ffs, maybe if he learnt to grow up and act his fucking age, we wouldnt be having this argument in the first place. i know its cool to have his spam sometimes, but not when you're trying to play a clan game and trying to concentrate with all this spam filling up the scren.

and thanks to the people who agree with me, simply because great minds think alike
Old 3rd April 2001, 19:08     #67
rax

nah your right pscyho.......

u cant be as perfect as sid

sorry
D:
Old 3rd April 2001, 19:15     #68
Nutter

LOL shot rax
Old 3rd April 2001, 19:18     #69
SHift

psycho: well how do you know ppl are fine with all the bs spam you post on this disc board?
personly i i amost never read anything you say coz its just a load of bs spam 99% of the time.
so before you go agro at virus for one event, i sujest you look at yourself first.
people put up with your bs spam here, so dont fucking complain when somong returns the favour no matter when they do it, coz you had it coming

[This message has been edited by SHift (edited 03 April 2001).]
Old 3rd April 2001, 20:01     #70
PsychoInsanity
Locked Account

Devil grin

Shift:if u dont read my bullshit, why start now? and everyone, or most people, post bullshit on the discussion board, coz thats all it is, a discussion board. that game was a gibbs game which was part of a competition which has rules. and one of the rules is not to spam and disturb peoples concentration. so maybe if people actually started abiding by the rules, we wouldnt have any of these petty arguments.

rax: yeah i cant be as cool as sid, coz sid's too cool.
Old 3rd April 2001, 20:41     #71
Aace

Pagan: fucking me up the ass?
nah nah im striaght.

"Could you STOP sucking his cock now Aace?? Jesus Christ..."... MR SD YOU STOP SUCKING YOUR OWN COCK YOU FUCK, I LIKE WHAT VIRO SAYS, I RESPECT HIM CAUSE HE TELLS IT! SO FUCK OFF AND LEAVE US ALL AND VIRO ALONE! homo

[This message has been edited by Aace (edited 03 April 2001).]
Old 3rd April 2001, 20:44     #72
m0tiv

Virus made a mistake which he's apologised for (i think). Surely you can find an ounce of unserious immaturity inside you to have a chuckle. Mr SD, Psycho, you guys are right.. don't get mad about it, just laugh at Virus and be happy that he's not going to do it again. Virus.. You coming to my LAN in June?

// m0
[/url]
Old 3rd April 2001, 20:46     #73
Aace

your having a lan motiv!! im coming!! please!!!
Old 3rd April 2001, 21:11     #74
sid

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PsychoInsanity:
i overreact? maybe if u were there playing with a 200+ ping and trying to talk to your team while constantly being spammed with this childish bullshit, maybe you would have different views. maybe im not as *loose* or *carefree* as you sid, but everyone is not as perfect as you seem to be. and hes 21 ffs, maybe if he learnt to grow up and act his fucking age, we wouldnt be having this argument in the first place. i know its cool to have his spam sometimes, but not when you're trying to play a clan game and trying to concentrate with all this spam filling up the scren.

and thanks to the people who agree with me, simply because great minds think alike
</font>
ta 4 provimg me right beyond any doubt man
:]
Old 3rd April 2001, 22:53     #75
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Exclamation

There you go again Aace, suckin' cock like it's going out of fashion, LOL.

Aace: "Can I suck your cock and be popular anyone???!! Will you like me if I suck up to you and tell you how cool you are cos I'm only 11??" HAHAHA!

You don't have to get mad and abusive Aace, you scare me when you GO ALL CAPITALS AND EXCLAMATIONS LIKE THAT!!! lol

I'm just joking Aace just like Virus does, I'm not being serious at all about anything I just said above about you. I'm just trying to get on your wick like Virus does to people. Only difference is YOU took it the wrong way and got all mad at me.

Interesting isn't it? When Virus does it "he's just being himself" and means nothing by it. What if you don't know Virus like me and Paradox and are offended by it? You don't know me and Aace don't know me and he thought I was serious about that shit.

I had a point here somewhere ..... *slaps himself* Ah fuck it.

------------------

Old 4th April 2001, 08:22     #76
Little_Viro

Mr SD is a cool guy it was a good point tho and yeah but it was funny on other note but i will keep the abuse to lans hehehehe =0) or to a min =0)

Like i did say i am sorta sorry =0) and will be asking clan leaders if they give a shi!T hehe =0)

B I
F R O M
C U M M Y
L I T T L E
V I R O
= 0 )
L i t t l e
V i r o
= 0 )
Old 4th April 2001, 08:52     #77
Little_Viro

Motiv i may cum but have to bring g/f tho rules she is dirty like me we are both a laugh i laugh at her alot and she laughs and me and we both are fucken sexy

i am doing it tonite been with her since april the 1st sorta but i was wasted and asked again when i was sober i like her and she likes me 4 me i didnt have to play nice guy i was just my self =0)

anyways tonites the nite wish me happy birthday ppl i am 21 now hehehe omg old arent i

------------------
B I
F R O M
L I T T L E
V I R O
= 0 )
L i t t l e
V i r o
= 0 )
Old 4th April 2001, 09:04     #78
triki

Happy birthday virus you...
war is spiritual
above the clouds, raining down
hold'n it down

-- Gangstarr
Old 4th April 2001, 10:57     #79
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Laugh

I hope you get laid dude you cummy bugger!

------------------

Old 4th April 2001, 11:19     #80
[HedbangR]
Locked Account

u go girl