NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 24th August 2012, 17:53     #35561
tor

Quote:
In a sport rife with cheaters, he has been under constant suspicion from those who refused to believe he was a clean rider winning cycling's premier event against a field of doped-up competition.
That's always been the problem.

Logically if the drugs work to any degree worth using then either they are all clean or all doping.

When people are caught every year then the option of "all clean" becomes unlikely.
Old 24th August 2012, 19:17     #35562
fixed_truth

Quote:
The bottom line is I played by the rules that were put in place by the UCI, WADA and USADA when I raced. The idea that athletes can be convicted today without positive A and B samples, under the same rules and procedures that apply to athletes with positive tests, perverts the system and creates a process where any begrudged ex-teammate can open a USADA case out of spite or for personal gain or a cheating cyclist can cut a sweetheart deal for themselves. It’s an unfair approach, applied selectively, in opposition to all the rules. It’s just not right.
http://lancearmstrong.com/news-event...august-23-2012
Old 24th August 2012, 19:25     #35563
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

"but I'm not going to fight it"
Old 24th August 2012, 19:36     #35564
fixed_truth

If what he claims in the 4th paragraph is true then I don't blame him.
Old 24th August 2012, 20:00     #35565
StN
I have detailed files

To be fair, the first two words of the last sentence in the last paragraph sealed his fate.
Old 24th August 2012, 20:50     #35566
xor

At what point in your life do you look at things and say "Fuck it, today I'm going to buy a <insert mid life crisis item>"
Old 24th August 2012, 21:09     #35567
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
At what point in your life do you look at things and say "Fuck it, today I'm going to buy a <insert mid life crisis item>"
You talkin' to me?

I think the cruiser and the p-car were within a couple of years around very late 30's.
Old 25th August 2012, 10:47     #35568
Spink

How new is this Paul Henry "You're nasty when you're hungry" ad for snickers? just saw it on youtube as an ad ;x
Old 25th August 2012, 11:48     #35569
CCS
Stunt Pants

It's fairly new. It's.... mehh.
Old 25th August 2012, 12:19     #35570
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

My hackintosh rules. Why did I wait so long?
Old 25th August 2012, 12:24     #35571
CCS
Stunt Pants

Is it a pain in the arse to make a Hackintosh? The last time I looked, it involved all sorts of tedious shit to do with using certain pieces of hardware, like specific intel processors and shit.

Last edited by CCS : 25th August 2012 at 12:26.
Old 25th August 2012, 12:25     #35572
Stalk3r

sounds like you need to employ the services of someone whos done a few and can worry about all that hard stuff for you
Old 25th August 2012, 12:27     #35573
CCS
Stunt Pants

lol :P

I already got a pc. Not upgrading or building a separate pc just to run hackintosh! Just curious as to what is involved these days.
Old 25th August 2012, 12:31     #35574
Stalk3r

its no where near as complicated as it used to be, dont get me wrong its still not as simple as trawling pricespy for the cheapest part of every type and slapping a windows cd in and calling yourself a computer expert, but its still pretty easy
Old 25th August 2012, 12:36     #35575
CCS
Stunt Pants

Fuck it then, won't bother!

Canone run Apple OS as a virtual pc of some kind?
Old 25th August 2012, 12:40     #35576
Stalk3r

FUCK YA THEN DICKNOSE

and im not sure, i imagine some smarty pants has figured it out, but i aint cared enough for it to try myself, i just solve the problems im asked to solve
Old 25th August 2012, 17:56     #35577
xor

Got my rig running in good order

Win2k8 server R2 64bit with 16gb RAM and currently running RAID 5 with 1.8tb data.
Currently running 7 test servers, still contemplating if I should dirty it up with win8 for the lols.
Old 26th August 2012, 13:02     #35578
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spink
lol http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19349921

An elderly parishioner has stunned Spanish cultural officials with an alarming and unauthorised attempt to restore a prized Jesus Christ fresco.
Ahaha it begins...

Old 27th August 2012, 17:01     #35579
Cyberbob

Do or do not, there is no spoon.
Old 27th August 2012, 17:11     #35580
Fx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Canone run Apple OS as a virtual pc of some kind?
yeah

http://www.sysprobs.com/vmware-works...t-in-windows-7
Old 28th August 2012, 15:22     #35581
xor

So I had to have a flexible sigmoidoscopy this morning, that means I had a camera enter my anus and travel up to 60cm inside my colon searching for treasure. Good times.
Old 28th August 2012, 15:24     #35582
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
So I had to have a flexible sigmoidoscopy this morning, that means I had a camera enter my anus and travel up to 60cm inside my colon searching for treasure. Good times.
lol @ this actual irl phaggot
Old 28th August 2012, 15:29     #35583
xor

I'm a gonna rape you, gently.
Old 28th August 2012, 15:32     #35584
CCS
Stunt Pants

Laugh

You mean like how you were raped gently by a camera on a tentacle today?
Old 28th August 2012, 15:32     #35585
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Rape is mentioned; CCS comes out to play.
Old 28th August 2012, 16:25     #35586
aR Que

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10829929
hot dang, i could have been a genius.
Old 28th August 2012, 17:04     #35587
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
Rape is mentioned; CCS comes out to play.
You're a bit of a diddle, eh?
Old 28th August 2012, 17:10     #35588
CCS
Stunt Pants

In other diddle related news...

Quote:
Jamie Ridge's car gets keyed

Fresh off the high of celebrating her 19th birthday, it-girl Jamie Ridge has crashed back down to earth today.

"Just want to say a huge THANK YOU to the person who KEYED MY CAR..your awesome!," she posted on Facebook.
Your awesome what? Don't leave me hanging, bitch! I think she's talking about my diddle. I'd like to key her car, if you know what I mean.
Old 28th August 2012, 17:47     #35589
StN
I have detailed files

Obviously she is using some kind of abbreviated jive speak, where an exclamation point is pronounced "Bang". So in this case, I believe she is complementing you on your sexual prowess.

Well done CCS!
Old 28th August 2012, 17:49     #35590
CCS
Stunt Pants

She rubbed my jizz into her skin.
Old 28th August 2012, 18:17     #35591
mpx

Anyone have any idea where I can get plastic/disposable dessert glasses from?

Ones that look like this

I can find heaps overseas but nothing in Auckland/NZ. A few on sella that have timed out and the subsequent website selling them has no listing for them
Old 28th August 2012, 18:20     #35592
chiQ
Frag-muff

Try caterer/restaurant suppliers.
Old 28th August 2012, 19:14     #35593
Trigger
Laserman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpx
Anyone have any idea where I can get plastic/disposable dessert glasses from?
why dont you just buy them on ebay?
you should be able to get 1,000 of them for under $1 incl shipping, or similar pricing
Old 28th August 2012, 19:17     #35594
ceer

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
Yeah had a colonoscopy last year...and due for another in a month. Bowel prep b4 hand is the worst TBH.
Old 28th August 2012, 20:52     #35595
mpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger
why dont you just buy them on ebay?
you should be able to get 1,000 of them for under $1 incl shipping, or similar pricing
'cause need them real soon.

Also, irrelevant but weird, I had a dream about you last night.

You had cancer, and Pepsi was there too. But you had cancer and you had withered away to a shadow of your former self and before anyone could hug you, you had to pour this gel stuff all over yourself and the other person and then we could hug. And then it was really sad and Pepsi went into the other room to sleep.

I went to check on her and she was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up because I had gel all over myself. And then I walked outside and we were in Samoa and it was a real nice day but I didn't want to stay, and for some reason Samoa was just like a 2 hour drive from Auckland.

Anyway you eventually died but you gave me the gel in case anyone else got the cancer as well.

And that's all that happened. I woke up feeling real weird :<
Old 28th August 2012, 21:02     #35596
wazza
*flex*

haha, gel
Old 28th August 2012, 21:14     #35597
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpx
'cause need them real soon.

Also, irrelevant but weird, I had a dream about you last night.

You had cancer, and Pepsi was there too. But you had cancer and you had withered away to a shadow of your former self and before anyone could hug you, you had to pour this gel stuff all over yourself and the other person and then we could hug. And then it was really sad and Pepsi went into the other room to sleep.

I went to check on her and she was asleep and I didn't want to wake her up because I had gel all over myself. And then I walked outside and we were in Samoa and it was a real nice day but I didn't want to stay, and for some reason Samoa was just like a 2 hour drive from Auckland.

Anyway you eventually died but you gave me the gel in case anyone else got the cancer as well.

And that's all that happened. I woke up feeling real weird :<
Old 28th August 2012, 21:46     #35598
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

I thought I'd get all civic-minded and email my MP about the Marriage Amendment Bill. I thought that there's no point waiting until they've voted and then getting huffy at the outcome, better to give my opinion before and be done with it. He replied within 10 minutes, pretty awesome.
Old 28th August 2012, 21:54     #35599
wazza
*flex*

Post your email here
Old 28th August 2012, 21:58     #35600
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

Was short and sweet. I'm pro amendment, people don't choose their sexual orientation and it's not fair to not give gays the same rights as heteros. My MPs voting in favour of the Bill, so that's cool.