Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > VUALT
User Name
Password

Old 24th December 2003, 23:09     #1
Reformed_Quint

This country has actually gone to shit.

A teacher is now an officer of the law.

Yes, its official.

IT says so on an official police letter from New Zealand police.

I was reported by a teacher for 'not giving way', I have recieved 35 demerits for that, i went to the cop shop and bitched at them they told me to write a letter to the LTSA i did so.

Then without me knowing my MOTHER my MOTHER went and payed the fine WITHOUT me knowing, that counts as agreeing to the charge, and as the TICKET, yes its a TICKET now, that was issued by an officer, YES A TICKET WAS ISSUED BY AN OFFICER, balls to the FACT that a TEACHER rung the cops up about it.

So now i've lost my licence for 3 more months. BECAUSE A TEACHER IS AN OFFICER OF THE LAW.

THIS COUNTRY IS OFFICIALLY BULLSHIT.

AND on a side note, i recieved 50 demerit points from my DIC, how can that be, when i was standing in the box in the court room the fine was "LOSS OF LICENCE FOR 4 MONTHS and a 250 fine + court costs" no where in there was, "oh and demerits".

i seriously don't see how this is AT all possible.

The law system is now officially BULLSHIT.

Old 24th December 2003, 23:16     #2
Phleep

So did teachers make you lose the other 65 points?

Old 24th December 2003, 23:17     #3
Boofhead

<insert comment about learning your lesson>

Old 24th December 2003, 23:20     #4
Blam

So you got done DIC and can't give way.. FS get some skills in life dude..GROW UP!!!! or your gonna kill someone.

Old 24th December 2003, 23:27     #5
CCS
Stunt Pants

Re: This country has actually gone to shit.

While it does give me great amusement (and relief) that you have lost your license for a further period of time, it does disturb me a great deal that a teachers word would be taken on such an issue.
Does anyone know anything more about this? For once, I am actually interested in cyc's opinion. A brief opinion.

Quote:
Originally posted by Reformed_Quint
AND on a side note, i recieved 50 demerit points from my DIC, how can that be, when i was standing in the box in the court room the fine was "LOSS OF LICENCE FOR 4 MONTHS and a 250 fine + court costs" no where in there was, "oh and demerits".
I imagine that would be quite standard.

Old 24th December 2003, 23:27     #6
boywhosmokes

<insert justin timberlake cry me a river pic>

Old 24th December 2003, 23:31     #7
Dystopia

holy Anubis, you people are just so in the habit of being complete cocks that it just spews forth without you even noticing.

Old 24th December 2003, 23:34     #8
Cyberbob

Old 24th December 2003, 23:37     #9
Shazam

Quote:
Originally posted by Dystopia
holy Anubis, you people are just so in the habit of being complete cocks that it just spews forth without you even noticing.

Old 24th December 2003, 23:54     #10
Reformed_Quint

Do you people actually do anything other than shit on other people, cause really, you guys are complete cocks.

And blam, WTF you stupid cock munching whore, can u read i'm not bitching about the DIC, I'M BITCHING ABOUT THE FACT THAT A TEACHER IS AN OFFICER OF THE LAW.

Old 24th December 2003, 23:59     #11
Blam

my heart bleeds for you.... But you can't see a bigger picture aye? your just looking at yourself here dude..

Your effecting everyone else around you and you just can't see it..

Old 25th December 2003, 00:06     #12
Cyberbob

Quote:
Originally posted by Blam
Your
YOU'RE

merry xmas

Old 25th December 2003, 00:19     #13
Wuffle

o_O

hahaha

Quote:
Originally posted by Dystopia

Old 25th December 2003, 00:25     #14
leadinjector

If someone tried to get me done for not giving way.... well to be honest I have no idea what I would do. Man I could of pinged so many people by now for not giving way. I think if you had taken it to court it would get thrown out, so its unfortunate your mother paid it. considering the only proof they have is the word of a teacher who could easily have reason to make your life more difficult, I dont see why the police even listened.

Old 25th December 2003, 00:27     #15
Undertaker

How the hell do people manage to repeatedly get demerit points?

I've been driving for like 9 years and never gotten so much as a parking ticket. I don't drive like a granny either, if that's what you're thinking - I just drive like a sensible fucking person.

I mean it's not like these things are hard to avoid - just obey the goddamn road code.

Old 25th December 2003, 00:37     #16
leadinjector

could be that quint drives a car that basically has a sign on it saying "PULL ME OVER AND FINE MY ASS PLZ K THX"

I have accumulated 55 demerit points since I started driving about two years ago, both for fairly stupid things. coming back from equinox I hadnt had enough sleep and went from a 80 to a 50 zone wihtout slowing down, over the hill.... bam with a laser. second one was worse, I was speeding up to pull out and overtake a truck that was dropping gravel and shit all over the road, got pinged for doing 117 by a cop coming the other way (was behind a dodge ram so I couldnt see it)

First one was carelessness, second one was bad luck though really. "occupational hazard of driving" as my dad put it.

Old 25th December 2003, 00:49     #17
Lightspeed

I see your point Quint.

First, I don't see how someone can simply tell the police that you've done something wrong and the police can punish for it.
Second, I don't understand how someone can pay a fine on your behalf.

Unless you're under 18, then you life is not in your hands it seems.

Old 25th December 2003, 00:55     #18
cyc
Objection!

Re: This country has actually gone to shit.

Quote:
A teacher is now an officer of the law.

Yes, its official.

IT says so on an official police letter from New Zealand police.

While I am not willing to bet my life on this, it appears a teacher reported you doing what you were accused of and then it was accepted as true by a police officer, who proceeded to issue you a ticket. I don't necessarily see an issue with this kind of thing, provided that the teacher's version of the events was corroborated. And, no, it doesn't matter what the letter allegedly said (and I don't for one moment believe you), a teacher isn't an office of the law.

Moreover, given that you seem to believe you're above the road rules and that you haven't disputed whether you were guilty of what you were accused of, somehow one feels you mightn't be that deserving of sympathy.

PS: Incidentally, no one can consent on another person's behalf in accepting a legal wrong, perhaps except when you're under 18. Even in such a case, it isn't entirely clear to me that you are without recourse IF this ticket wasn't lawfully issued. But that you choose to whine and bitch on NZG, instead of meaningfully find out what options you might have, indicates to me that you either:

(1) Know that you deserved what you got; or

(2) Happen to be so pathetic that you can't do anything but whine.

Either way, big ups to you being off the road for longer!

Last edited by cyc : 25th December 2003 at 01:02.

Old 25th December 2003, 00:57     #19
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by Lightspeed
I see your point Quint.

First, I don't see how someone can simply tell the police that you've done something wrong and the police can punish for it.
Second, I don't understand how someone can pay a fine on your behalf.

Unless you're under 18, then you life is not in your hands it seems.
So i am now boned for 7 months?

Is that basically it? Cause if so, i'm quiting my two 10 dolla an hour jobs, so guess what govt. you just missed out on a fuck load of revenue.Its pathetic and weak attempt, but all i can do to get back at them.

Last edited by Reformed_Quint : 25th December 2003 at 00:59.

Old 25th December 2003, 01:02     #20
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Is that basically it? Cause if so, i'm quiting my two 10 dolla an hour jobs, so guess what govt. you just missed out on a fuck load of revenue.
But... your mum already paid the fine ?

Old 25th December 2003, 01:03     #21
leadinjector

FUCK THE SYSTEM

Old 25th December 2003, 01:06     #22
Trigger
Laserman

Quote:
I'm quiting my two 10 dolla an hour jobs, so guess what govt. you just missed out on a fuck load of revenue.
you're single handedly going to bring this country down
watch out everyone!

Old 25th December 2003, 01:07     #23
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
But... your mum already paid the fine ?
He's probably got fines outstanding on earlier offences. Afterall, he's not exactly the kind liable only to making the odd mistake.

Old 25th December 2003, 01:10     #24
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by cyc
He's probably got fines outstanding on earlier offences. Afterall, he's not exactly the kind liable only to making the odd mistake.
Well actually fuck features. I have no outstanding fines, and guess what, i probly make more than you do, and i'm only part time, so shut the fuck up.

i was refering to the fact that i get taxed like a bitch.

Quit the jobs, wait a couple of months and go on the dole.

Old 25th December 2003, 01:11     #25
Trigger
Laserman

way to rage against the machine!

considered suicide?

Old 25th December 2003, 01:12     #26
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Quit the jobs, wait a couple of months and go on the dole.
So in a month or two we can expect a whiney thread from you about how Work & Income are being mean to you?

Old 25th December 2003, 01:16     #27
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
So in a month or two we can expect a whiney thread from you about how Work & Income are being mean to you?
well no, in a couple of months i plan to have ranked up huge student loans, own shit i'll never need, be on the piss 24/7 have children to your duaghters and over all, takeno responsibility for my actions.

oh and did i tell you? i can claim your land, so CCS, better hope i don't find out where you live.

Old 25th December 2003, 01:21     #28
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
well no, in a couple of months i plan to have ranked up huge student loans, own shit i'll never need blah blah blah
Are you serious about the student loan? If yes, then I take it you'll be studying at a tertiary instituition of some sort? If yes, then you won't be able to collect the dole. Sorry. And since, I'm guessing, you still live with your folks and chances are (guessing again) they're not dirt poor, you won't be able to get a student allowance. Sorry.

Oh, and I don't really give a shit if you own shit you'll never need, you're welcome to. In fact, buy everything on HP and refuse to pay it off, that'll stick it to The Man!

I wholeheartedly support you in your quest to become white trash.

Old 25th December 2003, 01:32     #29
Reformed_Quint

Breathe bro breathe, your more pissed than i am, and i just got fucked in the ass by the govt.

But yes, u guessed it, its all lies :'( I was exagerating(but i'm still going to knock your duaghter up)

Old 25th December 2003, 01:33     #30
Trigger
Laserman

Quote:
I'm quiting my two 10 dolla an hour jobs, so guess what govt. you just missed out on a fuck load of revenue.
Quote:
I have no outstanding fines, and guess what, i probly make more than you do, and i'm only part time, so shut the fuck up
holy fucking crap dude
you are 17 year old, you work PART-TIME at NEW WORLD in WHANGAREI
I'm sure they'll be devastated when they receive your resignation note. I can see the headlines now
"17 year old male quits part-time grocery assistant position, new zealand goes into a state of emergency!"
followed by a headline 25 mins later
"replacement for the position found"

are you really that stupid? I'm finding this hard to believe

Old 25th December 2003, 01:34     #31
Reformed_Quint

Actually i quit NW several months ago, as i said i would i now take care of the stock at WHS in whangarei.

Old 25th December 2003, 01:36     #32
Trigger
Laserman

wow thats a COMPLETELY different story then

Old 25th December 2003, 01:37     #33
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Breathe bro breathe, your more pissed than i am, and i just got fucked in the ass by the govt.
Don't equate the word count of my post with anger. I'm not at all pissed, it was a statement of fact.

BTW, good luck with knocking up my daughter. If I had one she would probably slap your chops and knock you flat on your arse.

PS, Quint: consider yourself owned by my as yet unborn daughter.

Last edited by CCS : 25th December 2003 at 01:44.

Old 25th December 2003, 01:40     #34
Undertaker

Quote:
and i just got fucked in the ass by the govt.
Oh please, you were bending over for it.

Old 25th December 2003, 01:56     #35
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS

BTW, good luck with knocking up my daughter. If I had one she would probably slap your chops and knock you flat on your arse.

PS, Quint: consider yourself owned by my as yet unborn daughter.
_probably_ i like those odds!

Old 25th December 2003, 02:09     #36
CCS
Stunt Pants

When the time comes, you're welcome to try your luck. Just don't come crying to nzgames when you get beat down by a chick.

Old 25th December 2003, 02:11     #37
Simon
SHG

Quote:
So i am now boned for 7 months?
I'm just quoting this because I've been drinking and it sounds funny!

Old 25th December 2003, 02:44     #38
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

Quote:
Originally posted by leadinjector
could be that quint drives a car that basically has a sign on it saying "PULL ME OVER AND FINE MY ASS PLZ K THX"
Another thing, boo fucking hoo. I've NEVER been pulled over by the cops, ive had parking tickets though lol. I've driven a GT4, pretty coptastic, the ZR4 would be worse in a sense, and its bov is pretty god damned loud. Its how you drive really, if a cop see's you driving like a absolute fucktard on the motorway, and is going the other way, im pretty sure if he saw you the next day he is going to pull you over.....

His supra isn't that much of a boyracer car either.

Old 25th December 2003, 03:04     #39
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by Ashley
Another thing, boo fucking hoo. I've NEVER been pulled over by the cops, ive had parking tickets though lol. I've driven a GT4, pretty coptastic, the ZR4 would be worse in a sense, and its bov is pretty god damned loud. Its how you drive really, if a cop see's you driving like a absolute fucktard on the motorway, and is going the other way, im pretty sure if he saw you the next day he is going to pull you over.....

His supra isn't that much of a boyracer car either.
\

If u saw the cop to civilian ratio up here you'd understand.

They are everywhere, and they pull over EVERYONE, my mum doesn't like driving my car cause she gets pulled over "every 5 fucking seconds" and i highly doubt she drives like an 'absolute fucktard' either, but maybe you'd know more about whangarei than I.

Old 25th December 2003, 03:45     #40
MadLep

Laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Undertaker
Oh please, you were bending over for it.