NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 20th May 2010, 20:26     #22041
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Damn thats an impressive collection - good luck getting a good price for it!
Old 20th May 2010, 20:37     #22042
Perfk
snakes & ladders

you should have seen when I got rid of the CD collection
someone walked away with milli vanilli, wham AND bros for like $10

... girl, you know it's true
Old 20th May 2010, 20:40     #22043
xpandnz

"I heard that Milli Vanilli recently got arrested for impersonating a McChicken nugget."
Old 20th May 2010, 20:49     #22044
mpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfk
you could buy the tv series stuff I have left over
there isn't much good (actually it's mostly shit)
but there is lain, gasaraki & bubblegum crisis you could hide it from her & she'd never know your secret shame haha
Some dick just put $50 straight up on that auction, which I guess in itself isn't too much but I just wanted the anime from it haha. Damnit
Old 20th May 2010, 21:27     #22045
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Last Saturday I used Dylan's KFC voucher.

10/10 for Dylan's effort, If I ever meet him I'll surely buy him a beer + dinner. Stand up guy for going to the effort

KFC 0/10, the voucher was for a deluxe quarter pack, I took my mate who reckons he has KFC at least once a week and loves it more than any other fast food. I thought it was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. You're meant to eat that with your hands? My hands were a disgusting mess afterwards and they give you these dry napkins that pretty much rip off on your fingers, well, not quite. But jesus, show me the nearest bathroom. They really need some type of moist towelette or something.

I took loads of photos and film of my disappointment, but not going to be bothered with uploading it. Sorry. Will NEVER ever EVER eat there again, how disgusting.

Only person in my immediate family to do so, got a family wedding coming up and that'll be one of my topics, pretty sure fuck all of my family will approve of KFC either. So, SO GROSS.
Old 20th May 2010, 21:32     #22046
Fx.

i like their burgers and the cajun fillets
fuck the oily ass hand chicken tho
Old 20th May 2010, 21:36     #22047
Thomas Meatball

o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick
My hands were a disgusting mess afterwards
Well DUH! It's finger lickin' good! Can't believe you're not going to post the video or photos. I reckon you went into this determined not to like it.
Old 20th May 2010, 21:51     #22048
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

So are you saying you didn't like the taste of it either, or were you too caught up in having greasy hands?

btw they used to do moist towelettes.. but for some reason just stopped making them I guess?
Old 20th May 2010, 22:00     #22049
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

The taste was satisfactory. I wasn't chewing bone like the rest of the people in the restaurant. Merely pulling meat.

I was hungry, it filled me up and my friend and I had an awesome time afterwards and was met with good fortune. It was a k-rad night except for the KFC.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:00     #22050
mpx

I used to love KFC in my teenage and early 20s, but now even just the thought of it makes me feel off-colour. I don't know what it is, but I just couldn't eat KFC if I tried nowdays. I wouldn't even class anything they sell there as tasty either.

I do remember when the chicken used to be crispy and dry, now all I think of when I think KFC is the amount of fucking disgusting fluid that comes out of every single thing on the menu and the soggy coating on the chicken.

I'm probably just getting old. I used to love nothing more than getting a shitload of bad food and sit in front of the computer playing AQ2 all night, now I love nothing more than going to a first rate restaurant and sampling their menus. Working my way from South Auckland into the CBD! Almost there! Found some real gems along the way too.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:17     #22051
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

I like KFC, but I like cold KFC even better.. om nom..

Well at least post a couple of pics if not the video.. Go on
Old 20th May 2010, 22:30     #22052
chiQ
Frag-muff

Cold is the only way to eat it. I eat it every three or four years, cold, and then happily don't for another few years. I do like it cold, but it's too rich even then.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:32     #22053
Thomas Meatball

o_O

I don't think you should leave cold KFC in the fridge for 3 or 4 years.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:33     #22054
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

neh!

Just finished watching Star Wars, all of them. I've never seen the originals. My God, the new ones are SO much better. There's NO WAY Luke was more powerful than Anakin/Vader. It's a joke that Luke could learn as much as he did in such a short time frame. Fuck Yoda was comical at the start of ROTJ; an actual JOKE. Thank god the new ones made him a much more serious and fulfilling character. The Emperor made me laugh in the new ones, when Palpatin(spelling) was haxed up by Windu. HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF WAS THAT ABOUT??? He was like a deranged loonie.

If it wasn't for the new ones, the old ones would've remained so meh. You're all OLD FUDDY DUDDY'S -- those of you that enjoyed the originals. I guess you had nothing else to go on, but my god, they were/are terrible. I've only watched the Blu-ray series, so I guess you old cunts had a lot, and I mean A LOT of missing special effects. WOW. The originals were so corny.

Something that the originals had going for them was Han Solo(Harrison Ford), the new ones had what? Jaja Binks for comical effect, rofl. Han Solo is an awesome character. Chewie is a whinny bitch. Princess Leia(Carrie Fisher) was super, SUPER sexy.

What was that shit with Obi-Wan disappearing when he had a scrap with Vader? When Yoda died(of natural "i'm 900 years old" causes) sure he faded into nothingness like Obi-Wan did but wtf, Vader was like "where did my old master go?" and so did the rest of us and he played this eerie force character for the remainder of the series. Qui-Gon(spelling) didn't get the same justice and that's unfair, he was a way cooler character.

rah.

I'm such a noob and I've bet you've all seen the originals 300 times and read all sorts of Star Wars universe comics and watched all sorts of spin-offs that I'm just a fucking noob with no answers.

I did watch Episode 1,2, Clone Wars cartoon, 3, 4, 5 ,6. So I like to think I watched them with as much cohesion as possible?

Rah?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROCOS YOU NERD KILL ME NOW!
Old 20th May 2010, 22:33     #22055
Lightspeed

In the future, there will be Super KFC and it will be even more rich! And delicious.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:34     #22056
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

neh!

Just finished watching Star Wars, all of them. I've never seen the originals. My God, the new ones are SO much better. There's NO WAY Luke was more powerful than Anakin/Vader. It's a joke that Luke could learn as much as he did in such a short time frame. Fuck Yoda was comical at the start of Empire Stikes back; an actual JOKE. Thank god the new ones made him a much more serious and fulfilling character. The Emperor made me laugh in the new ones, when Palpatin(spelling) was haxed up by Windu. HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF WAS THAT ABOUT??? He was like a deranged loonie.

If it wasn't for the new ones, the old ones would've remained so meh. You're all OLD FUDDY DUDDY'S -- those of you that enjoyed the originals. I guess you had nothing else to go on, but my god, they were/are terrible. I've only watched the Blu-ray series, so I guess you old cunts had a lot, and I mean A LOT of missing special effects. WOW. The originals were so corny.

Something that the originals had going for them was Han Solo(Harrison Ford), the new ones had what? Jaja Binks for comical effect, rofl. Han Solo is an awesome character. Chewie is a whinny bitch. Princess Leia(Carrie Fisher) was super, SUPER sexy.

What was that shit with Obi-Wan disappearing when he had a scrap with Vader? When Yoda died(of natural "i'm 900 years old" causes) sure he faded into nothingness like Obi-Wan did but wtf, Vader was like "where did my old master go?" and so did the rest of us and he played this eerie force character for the remainder of the series. Qui-Gon(spelling) didn't get the same justice and that's unfair, he was a way cooler character.

rah.

I'm such a noob and I've bet you've all seen the originals 300 times and read all sorts of Star Wars universe comics and watched all sorts of spin-offs that I'm just a fucking noob with no answers.

I did watch Episode 1,2, Clone Wars cartoon, 3, 4, 5 ,6. So I like to think I watched them with as much cohesion as possible?

Rah?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROCOS YOU NERD KILL ME NOW!
Old 20th May 2010, 22:35     #22057
Thomas Meatball

o_O

Quote:
Just finished watching Star Wars, all of them. I've never seen the originals. My God, the new ones are SO much better.
You homo. You've seriously gone down in my estimation. You must have seriously populist movie tastes.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:39     #22058
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

I've never seen Alien(s). Is/are it/they worth it?
Old 20th May 2010, 22:40     #22059
MadMax
Stuff

i miss homestead chicken
Old 20th May 2010, 22:40     #22060
Thomas Meatball

o_O

Quote:
Fuck yes they are, but you'd probably prefer AVP.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:41     #22061
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
The taste was satisfactory. I wasn't chewing bone like the rest of the people in the restaurant. Merely pulling meat.
Context is everything.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:42     #22062
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Meatball
Fuck yes they are, but you'd probably prefer AVP.
I'll watch them asap, both my brothers are along the lines of your thinking.

Meanwhile, take a slice from my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMGL34s2v8w
Old 20th May 2010, 22:42     #22063
StN
I have detailed files

No KFC, no Star Wars and no Aliens - WTF were you doing all your life?

PS - Qui Gon was the first Jedi to work out that he could become one with the Force - at the end of Revenge of the Sith, he contacts Yoda telepathically and Yoda goes off to Dagobah to work out how to do it, and to then he tells Obi Wan. Or at least that's how George retrospectively explained it.

Last edited by StN : 20th May 2010 at 22:45.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:44     #22064
doppelgänger of someone

muh

Isn't that quite obvious from his other posts?
Old 20th May 2010, 22:44     #22065
Thomas Meatball

Licking bumhole.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:46     #22066
StN
I have detailed files

I'm sure I posted this afternoon saying that he should get the tag "Ringmaster" - unless it was baleted.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:47     #22067
Spink

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
I'm sure I posted this afternoon saying that he should get the tag "Ringmaster" - unless it was baleted.
I think it was in the nzg appreciation thread but I was too lazy to look before posting this.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:47     #22068
xpandnz

Quote:
I'll watch them asap, both my brothers are along the lines of your thinking.

Meanwhile, take a slice from my life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMGL34s2v8w
I went to school with Alphrisk or frisko now.

Good friend of mine at kura high.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:49     #22069
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

you must all agree there's no way that little homofish Luke could actually take Vader?

Anakin was a machine(pun not intended). Anakin had so much training. Luke was a whiny little f'n bitch cake. The emperor and even though he was pushing on in the years should've wasted Luke. I guess he just wanted to fry him up a little and make him turn. Even then, Vader lost his hand to Luke? ROFL. Anakin was WAY WAY WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYY more trained than that little bitch knickers.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:53     #22070
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spink
I think it was in the nzg appreciation thread but I was too lazy to look before posting this.
Yeah - that's what thought - but it's gone now.
Old 20th May 2010, 22:55     #22071
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpandnz
I went to school with Alphrisk or frisko now.

Good friend of mine at kura high.
Mareko and I go way back!

Old 20th May 2010, 22:57     #22072
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
Context is everything.
hehe..

Warrick, have you been on the piss tonight? You're in a cheeky mood aren't you?
Old 20th May 2010, 23:09     #22073
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Yummy~ Don't be silly!?!!?!?! Me pissed? pffffffffffffffft*makes a fart sound*
Old 20th May 2010, 23:50     #22074
Thomas Meatball

Quote:
you must all agree there's no way that little homofish Luke could actually take Vader?

Anakin was a machine(pun not intended). Anakin had so much training. Luke was a whiny little f'n bitch cake. The emperor and even though he was pushing on in the years should've wasted Luke. I guess he just wanted to fry him up a little and make him turn. Even then, Vader lost his hand to Luke? ROFL. Anakin was WAY WAY WAY WAY WAYYYYYYYY more trained than that little bitch knickers.
Man, you totally don't get what was going on in that scene, eh.

Quote:
Mareko and I go way back!

There's you wearing that stupid hat you say you never wear!
Old 21st May 2010, 10:08     #22075
gentle

Quote:
Some of the best cinema you can watch imo. The first is awesome, the second is even AWESOMER! Warrick, you won't even be disappointed with the cgi / puppetry(?).
Old 21st May 2010, 10:25     #22076
xor

Alien > Aliens

Back in the day my mum would cook up Warrick some meals and he'd just look at it and say "I don't eat that" quite the lol. EAT YA FUSH WARRICK.
Old 21st May 2010, 10:43     #22077
StN
I have detailed files

Warrick - the thing with Aliens is that you have four movies imaged and imagined by four directors - each with their own style. This can be awesome - like how Empire was better than ANH.

Alien = Ridley Scott = Haunting visuals and tension.
Aliens = James Cameron = "American" Space Marines Action flick.
Alien3 = David Fincher (back when he was doing music vids) from a story and initial direction by Kiwi Vincent Ward = "British" prison drama.
Alien resurrection = Jean-Pierre Jeunet with his usual gaggle of actors
= "French" style.

So people who love the first one, will agree that the second evolved and was awesome, but may not like the tangents taken after that.
Old 21st May 2010, 11:24     #22078
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
Warrick - the thing with Aliens is that you have four movies imaged and imagined by four directors - each with their own style. This can be awesome - like how Empire was better than ANH.

Alien3 = David Fincher (back when he was doing music vids) from a story and initial direction by Kiwi Vincent Ward = "British" prison drama.
= "French" style.

So people who love the first one, will agree that the second evolved and was awesome, but may not like the tangents taken after that.
QFMFT!!
Old 21st May 2010, 11:57     #22079
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN

= "French" style.

Also QFtMFT.
Old 21st May 2010, 12:10     #22080
^BITES^

WTB Aliens Earth Hive ....

Will pay money for digital pwn of a rhino-alien and or shark alien.

Cause thats just awesome.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)