NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > VUALT
User Name
Password

Old 28th December 2003, 00:09     #81
CCS
Stunt Pants

LOL! Sounds like I've managed to get sufficiently under Akane's skin. Let's see if I can burrow deeper.

Fuck you Akane and your shitty car. Fuck your lame driving skills and lol at getting your mums car seized. Lol at your fines and lol at your stupid ugly face.

PS: LOL!

Quote:
Originally posted by Invader Val
Side Issue I know but ...
Yeah, but you just know that if Retarded_Quint were to end up on the dole they would give him all sorts of shit... and of course he would say it isn't fair.

My personal experience with Winz just recently has been okay. Sounds like I'm going to meet these PACE people in January. I haven't got quite the same job seeker contract as you, my case manager did say that they'll stay off my back more than they would usually. Now they just need to give me my fricken accomodation supplement already... Come Wednesday, if that money ain't in my account, there'll be another AXE ATTACK on a winz office >:]

Old 28th December 2003, 00:18     #82
Invader Val

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
My personal experience with Winz just recently has been okay. Sounds like I'm going to meet these PACE people in January. I haven't got quite the same job seeker contract as you, my case manager did say that they'll stay off my back more than they would usually. Now they just need to give me my fricken accomodation supplement already... Come Wednesday, if that money ain't in my account, there'll be another AXE ATTACK on a winz office >:]
Dude, if you're in Auckland, get yo ass out to Hendy and meet the Pace Manager there Oh BABY!

And I got no probs at all until the end of Feb, after that they get on my back or I go on the Business program ... know any venture capitalists for game dev?

Just reading Akane's post and yeah, he's rather Angsty isn't he? Pretty soon we should expect a "Why don't nice girls like me" thread huh?

That's right Akane, we all hate you because you're 17 .. not that we were once 17 or anything, we came into this world fully formed, utterly conservative, anti-young-driver and in our late 30s ... You penis.

Old 28th December 2003, 00:23     #83
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by Invader Val
Dude, if you're in Auckland, get yo ass out to Hendy and meet the Pace Manager there Oh BABY!
I wish my PACE manager was hot

Quote:
And I got no probs at all until the end of Feb, after that they get on my back or I go on the Business program ... know any venture capitalists for game dev?
HA! Know any film/tv producers that need a cheap reliable worker?

Old 28th December 2003, 00:27     #84
Invader Val

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
HA! Know any film/tv producers that need a cheap reliable worker?
Actually Man, I might - email me.

Spent a fair bit of time in that industry ...

Old 28th December 2003, 00:43     #85
CCS
Stunt Pants

Thumbs up

Done!

Old 28th December 2003, 00:52     #86
BadNova

Devil grin

Comes in, hassles thread originator and Akane, and leaves with a job lead.

Well that just shows how it's done.

Old 28th December 2003, 01:17     #87
Jonas Undrawing

NZgamer of the year indeed.

Old 28th December 2003, 07:53     #88
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by BadNova
Comes in, hassles thread originator and Akane, and leaves with a job lead.

Well that just shows how it's done.
goddamn - well spotted!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas Undrawing
NZgamer of the year indeed.

heheheh - he just got my vote!!

Old 28th December 2003, 14:07     #89
Akane

LOL CCS I wouldn't give 2 shits about what you say, but it's a nice bonus when I see you try to bring everybody down to your level tho.

Keep posting, I'll be back after I go sideways around the streets of Auckland again, please do cry about it!

Old 28th December 2003, 14:36     #90
CCS
Stunt Pants

Rolling eyes

Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
LOL CCS I wouldn't give 2 shits about what you say, but it's a nice bonus when I see you try to bring everybody down to your level tho.
Considering how much you whine about me at every opportunity, I'd say you give a dozen shits at the very least.

Old 28th December 2003, 14:42     #91
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:

LOL Since nobody posts on my thread anymore (I guess they finally got over the bridge or something), I thought I'll post here since I have a bit of time atm.

Quint, DIC that's drunk driving i believe, sorry dude, can't help you, that's bad. Even if you have mad skills, while drive drunk your driving will be as bad, or even worse than CCS. Bad news.

You are focused on the point about the police decide to take the teacher's words as gospels, yeah that happens, coz Teachers (Especially female since females have a higher "respect" in this community now days *I believe*), and on the other hand the cops will wanna "nail some 17 year old yeah that'll teach the young boy" thing going on.

I believe most of the people who wants to give the young guys grief is because they didn't have a very good childhood (ie: being picked on at school when young). They grow up thinking (Hey, I got picked on when i was in school, so yeah I pick on you now) thing is happening. Just IMHO anyway. bad luck to you. You should fight it if you could be bothered, or just pay the fine if you can't (like me.... CBF'd doing anything to correct the govt anymore).

But yes your car spells "PLEASE COME CATCH ME KTHXBYE", and so does mine. I get pulled over for going up upper queen street in heavy traffic. That's just how it is, I believe it's related to what I said about these guys getting anal probed while young.

CCS Probably had the same unfortunate happenings to him, maybe he got picked on at a young age, now he has to balance his psychological hurdles with acts such as spending endless hours on the internet trying to make fellow netizens to be exactly like himself, as this is what he thinks to be "The ideal world".

Oh well, don't screw your life up tho, earn more, buy a better, meaner car, and maybe try go sideways around where CCS lives, I'm sure that'll drive him crazy and make him have a good cry about it..... that's only if he's not too busy having his dick sucked by BOYD tho
Quote:
Yep, that's a nice example right there of not giving two shits.

Quote:
Keep posting, I'll be back after I go sideways around the streets of Auckland again, please do cry about it!
HAHA! You can't HELP but go sideways, Akane! Your driving is so bad that you're in a permanent state of sideways motion! Perhaps if you get the wheels on your car twisted around by 90º it'll appears as though you're a competant driver moving in a forward direction.

Old 28th December 2003, 14:51     #92
flic
Dee Hast Mish

Akane, it doesn't matter how hard you try
you'll never be NZGamer of the year

I'm liking CCS more and more with every ownage he dishes to you

Old 28th December 2003, 15:54     #93
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by flic

Not everyone aims to win an award from a forum...

I know, not everyone can aim THAT high. Plus its only reserved for the winners! What better way to show your social standing than becoming a discussion , or humiliation, board champ.

GO CCS, i bet ur parents are proud.

Old 28th December 2003, 15:55     #94
Boyd-Work
Frank's Pickle Barrel Ass

Quote:
Haha, well done.

Akane comes up with another demonstration about how much he doesn't get worked up over what other people think. Where has this thread been all my life? 5 stars.

Old 28th December 2003, 15:56     #95
The Edge

Ahahah, this thread gave me a bit of a laugh this afternoon. Again, well done to CCS. Akane, keep it up, you're making a lot of people on here laugh pretty hard (at you, not with you, in case you didn't figure this out already...)

Old 28th December 2003, 16:11     #96
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by Reformed_Quint
Not everyone aims to win an award from a forum...
Except I'm not aiming to win an award at all. I'm simpling carrying on as usual. If other people want to nominate me, great. I'm glad I'm providing entertainment for them. But do you know who's entertained the most? ME.

Old 28th December 2003, 16:25     #97
CCS
Stunt Pants

BTW, has anyone else noticed a pattern to Akane's posts? It seems to go something like this:

1. Akane makes long ranting, whining, crying post, listing his detractors.
2. People make fun of his ranting and whining... oh yes, and his crying.
3. Akane comes back and acts all aloof, like he doesn't really care. But deep down we all know he does.
4. People make fun of Akane some more, as he digs a deeper hole.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 4.

Old 28th December 2003, 16:33     #98
Wuffle

o_O

Quote:

God, someone buy this bitch a bigmac and shut her up.

Old 28th December 2003, 16:45     #99
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by Wuffle
Sorry, I can't hear what you're saying through that mouthful of shit.

Old 28th December 2003, 16:57     #100
Invader Val

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
BTW, has anyone else noticed a pattern to Akane's posts? It seems to go something like this:

1. Akane makes long ranting, whining, crying post, listing his detractors.
2. People make fun of his ranting and whining... oh yes, and his crying.
3. Akane comes back and acts all aloof, like he doesn't really care. But deep down we all know he does.
4. People make fun of Akane some more, as he digs a deeper hole.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 4.
Or, to put it allegorically

1. Akane eats all the food
2. Akane compalins about being hungry
3. We all laugh

Old 28th December 2003, 18:07     #101
Wolf-age

Quote:
Originally posted by Wuffle
Most sensible comment in this thread so far.

Old 28th December 2003, 18:32     #102
Soleil-Raid

Laugh

Quote:
So is that all that really matters, the majority? if your outside that group, u can go to hell no matter what the circumstances?

Well, sure ok, sounds fair.
Quote:
Well actually when this 'happened' i had 25 demerits, and thats it, and i lost those for carrying passangers, now to me thats a pretty fricken clean record for a teenager.

And i must drive like an idiot... the fact that i have NO SPEEDING FINES cleary points to my crazy driving.
Yes. You deserve not only to go to hell because you're outside 'the group', and lose your lisence, you also deserve to have your car impounded, and sold off to fund the celebrations of the cops, be fined several hundred thousands dollars, spend six months in a pound-me-in-the-ass prison with a big black tongan named 'Buba', be denied any sort of health care, student loan, dole, or other assistance from the govt, be publicly humiliated (although you seem to be doing a good job of this already), be forced to listen to all the albums of Duran Duran and Milli Vanilli back to back, non-stop for thirty days, be whipped three hundred times with a cat 'o' nine tails, have your skin removed with a rusty chainsaw, and finally die a painful death as concentrated sulpheric acid is pored on your stupid skinless self.

This is your punishment for not using your brain.

Happy now?

Old 28th December 2003, 19:31     #103
Trigger
Laserman

That sounds strangely arousing...

Where can I sign up?

Old 28th December 2003, 22:41     #104
Blazze

Duran Duran AND Milli Vanilli

cruel and unusual punishment

Old 29th December 2003, 03:46     #105
Akane

Talking

LOL I've been away for a day and is this all the laughter you can bring me CCS?

Quote:
Best. Reply. Ever.

CCS, no no no, you're wrong, I don't care about what *YOU* think about me (and your gay fuckbuddies).

But please, continue to amuse me, I guess you do worth my time (only when you bring me such good entertainment by making a fool of yourself).

Oh, and it goes in the order of this
1. Akane asks question on discussion board
2. CCS tries to be the NZgames hero, win the NZGames award (which seriously, I do not give 0.000000001 mg of shit about), the Cybercop, the whatever, and "If I could, I'll impound your car blah blah blah throw you in jail blah blah blah reooooh whine whien cry cry boo hoo hoo >_<! "
3. Akane points out "CCS, you can't throw me in jail and impound my car you fucktard, you ain't a cop, you're just a fucktard behind a PC, okay? Got that? settled? Good. "
4. CCS cries some more and summons his fuckbuddies to join the bandwagon.

repeat 3 and 4.

Old 29th December 2003, 08:08     #106
Wibble

5. Akane gives CCS a big girly kiss on the bottom.

Old 29th December 2003, 08:41     #107
leadinjector

again, akane, you come across as a whiny little bitch who lost his toy. just give it up already.

Old 29th December 2003, 09:21     #108
ilk

Quote:

CCS, no no no, you're wrong, I don't care about what *YOU* think about me (and your gay fuckbuddies).

*Puts hands over ears*

"It doesn't matter what they think about me, they're all wrong! In fact they aren't just wrong, they are gay! Being gay is evil and for the stupid! They have man sex in the bottom!"

Jesus christ, what an absolute pile of smegma. You're only hope of not coming off like a complete wanker in any argument with the people of this board is calmly stating the facts, and only being vehement when you are actually right which is something you have yet to achieve. Why don't you take your homophobic, narrow minded existence and fuck off to a monastery somewhere (where a) you'd have to take a vow to shut the fuck up and b) they thankfully wouldn't let you near a car) until you've learned how to behave.

Old 29th December 2003, 09:55     #109
::Shocker

Quote:
Originally posted by Soleil-Raid
This is your punishment for not using your brain.
Punishment?!

Old 29th December 2003, 10:12     #110
Boyd-Work

Quote:
Oh, and it goes in the order of this
1. Akane asks question on discussion board
You're still on this?

It's obvious that you weren't just asking a question. If you were, then you're incredibly stupid for coming to us for legal advice. No, what you were really doing was crying operatic, hoping everyone would gush with sympathy at your tragedy.

You spend your entire meagre existence complaining about everyone and everything around you, while behaving like a total idiot; and then when it comes back and bites you on the ass, you come troll on here with your whining disguised as an innocent question, only to cry some more about racism and envy when you don't get the reaction you hoped for.

Honestly, there comes a point where you sit up and realise what a little attention whoring crybaby you are. Some facts for you:

- Nobody is jealous of you. Nobody. In case you can't figure it out, we pity you. Not for having your car impounded that is, but for being so completely insular and stupid.
- Nobody is jealous of your fucking car. I mean, wth? It takes a special kind of arrogance to think that anyone would be. What's so special about it, Akane?
- Nobody cares that you are Asian. You'd love it if everyone were a racist though, wouldn't you? It'd give you the perfect whine card. Sorry, no dice. The way you know that is the reaction to Quint, who is also getting the reaction he deserves.
- If you honestly, deep down in that perfectly groomed, desperate, scared little head of yours believe that your pitiful 3rd form gay jokes about people who disagree with you are going to hurt anyone, it's time for a reality check.
- You're the only person here who thinks that winning a road race proves something positive about who you are. That's pretty fucking special, you child.

However fast your car, however good you are at taking a turn, however cool you think it is to give the government the big finger, none of it shows anything about you other than that you are a small fraction of a man, a pathetic hollow shell. Don't get emotional about it, just accept it and grow up.

We're all really sorry your car was impounded, and yes, we do sit around all day bumming each other in between flaming you because our parents molested us. It's the only way we can justify our existence to ourselves, and yes, you are that important.

Honestly Akane, you're fucking worthless.

Old 29th December 2003, 10:30     #111
The Edge

Laugh

Must... resist... urge... to... post...

Old 29th December 2003, 10:55     #112
Mark98

Laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Boyd-Work
You're still on this?

<snip>

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Dammit, I'm LOL'ing @ work and the few remaining people here are giving me funny looks!

How many times can a person be pwned!!??

Old 29th December 2003, 11:18     #113
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
.... Quint, who is also getting the reaction he deserves....

Well as it turns out i've got my sentences 'quashed' AKA. don't have to serve them concurrently.

Quote:
a pathetic hollow shell. Don't get emotional about it, just accept it and grow up.
says the person who is RANTING and RAVING at a 'child' who is sitting XXX km away.

Got hypocrisy?

Quote:
So now you have the ability to judge someones worth?
Guess u can also judge if they can live or die?

Got totalitarian?

Old 29th December 2003, 11:27     #114
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Quote:

Got totalitarian?
Got stupid?

Old 29th December 2003, 11:35     #115
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by ChaosWulf
Got stupid?
Got orginality?

Old 29th December 2003, 11:40     #116
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Snore

Plenty, but alas, your "Plato For Dummies" bullshit doesn't warrant it.

Go back to spouting stuff you actually have a clue about, please.

Old 29th December 2003, 12:35     #117
sky_

Quote:
CCS tries to be the NZgames hero, win the NZGames award (which seriously, I do not give 0.000000001 mg of shit about), the Cybercop, the whatever, and "If I could, I'll impound your car blah blah blah throw you in jail blah blah blah reooooh whine whien cry cry boo hoo hoo >_<! "
Just some points:

CCS doesn't try to be the NZGames hero. He has quite a cynical view on things which could be interpreted as harsh. People have differing opinions and ways to voice them. By posting in a public forum, you're inviting all the members of the board to contribute.

Here's a tip, which I think you might need generally. I won't even charge you for it, that's how nice I am

When someone says something you disagree with, have another think to find out whether it's valid or not. Humans have egos which can restrict personal growth quite substantially.

If you definitely think they are not right, think about if there is anything more to gain from carrying on that line of discussion. If there isn't, leave it there. If there is, then form a mature, thought-out and unabusive reply asking for clarification or raise other points.

With communication, the first person to abuse loses. Flame wars are boring and tiresome and achieve nothing. Which is why many grew tired of Duckstab.

P.S. I'll just add that this isn't completely directed at you, but I thought it might be relevant.

Old 29th December 2003, 13:02     #118
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Yes you do. Of course you care what I, and the rest of nzgames, think of you. Why else would you keep coming back here? Why else would you keep mentioning my name? Don't try to play the entertainment card either. That doesn't really ring true when at the same time you complain that nobody understands your plight. No one here has sympathy for you, everyone is mocking you, you have no reason to keep coming back.

I want you to do something for yourself. I want you to print out BOYDs post and stick it on your wall. Every morning when you get up, read it.

Quote:
2. CCS tries to be the NZgames hero, win the NZGames award (which seriously, I do not give 0.000000001 mg of shit about), the Cybercop, the whatever, and "If I could, I'll impound your car blah blah blah throw you in jail blah blah blah reooooh whine whien cry cry boo hoo hoo >_<! "
Actuallly, I never said that, so you've made your entire post invalid. Self owned.

Old 29th December 2003, 13:40     #119
Boyd-Work

Quote:

Got totalitarian?
Alas, no. If only I had the power of life or death over you, my sweet.

Now someone bring me my food damnit, I need to cry into it.

Old 29th December 2003, 13:49     #120
cyc
Objection!

Talking

Quote:

Now someone bring me my food damnit, I need to cry into it.
Quit your bitching!!

I am WORKING today and that lovely boss of mine has failed to buy me what I explicitly wrote down on a piece of paper for her, as she headed out to lunch and I continued to suffer through the case reports. *Grumble*

Sure, this lunch is free and all that, but it wasn't what I asked for.

As for Quint, if I ever get totalitarian powers, I'd send you to live on an island with Lightspeed, PK,Davedash, and Jeff_Sichoe.