User Name
Password

Old 24th June 2003, 22:10     #161
CCS
Stunt Pants

o_O

Quote:
Originally posted by duckstab
...99% of the time my 'outbursts' are directed solelyy at what the person has said, not the person.
Is that why you always attack the person rather than what they say?

Old 24th June 2003, 22:13     #162
duckstab

I do believe it was cookie who said something similar to "scaring the person from saying/doing something again is much better! *GIGGLEMAYO HEHE IM A WOMAN*" (non verbatim).

I just tire, i guess

Old 24th June 2003, 22:41     #163
Bahamut
The Lord of the Dragons

Quote:
99% of the time my 'outbursts' are directed solelyy at what the person has said, not the person.
Then why bring their personal lives into it?
And why use Ad Hominem to try and refute people's opinions?

Old 24th June 2003, 22:48     #164
Cookie

Quote:
I do believe it was cookie who said something similar to "scaring the person from saying/doing something again is much better! *GIGGLEMAYO HEHE IM A WOMAN*" (non verbatim).

I just tire, i guess
That post had NOTHING of the sort in it. You must be confused by your blind hate for anything Cookie.

I don't understand your problem with me. And I didn't deserve what you said about me. ICQ me, lets sort it out.

Old 24th June 2003, 23:09     #165
duckstab

i don't see what that would achieve, but i guess it'd kill time, number?

Old 24th June 2003, 23:13     #166
Cookie

Info.

Old 24th June 2003, 23:21     #167
duckstab

Rolling eyes

obviously it's not listed.

Old 24th June 2003, 23:24     #168
Cookie

Sorry, I thought it was... I don't know where it has gone.

Old 24th June 2003, 23:31     #169
Rivertrog

haha, you guys are actually talking to duckstab
everyone else just ignores him.

Old 24th June 2003, 23:33     #170
[oOalienOo]

Is there anything more excruciating than an internet boyfriend standing up for an internet girlfriend?

If you don't want your personal life discussed, don't bring it up FOR FUCKS SAKES.

"THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND COOKIE WE ARE SNOOKIE BEARS - LEAVE OUR PRIVATE LIVES OUT OF THIS"

For someone who normally makes sense, you're acting like a big retard Bahamut.

chiQ 2 - The Cookie-ing? Or too far?

Old 24th June 2003, 23:33     #171
[oOalienOo]

Thinking in bullet points :/

Too much study :/

Old 24th June 2003, 23:36     #172
Bahamut
The Lord of the Dragons

The personal info was nothing to do with our relationship. I see you missed the point. YOU RETARD!

Old 24th June 2003, 23:37     #173
CCS
Stunt Pants

Alien, if someone came up to your girlfriend in a bar and started abusing her, what would you do? Sit there like a pussy, or intervene?

From my position of Sad Forum Whore I have noticed that Bahamut usually lets Cookie sort these things out for herself. But there comes a point where it's time to intervene. I think Duckstab reached that point tonight.

Old 24th June 2003, 23:42     #174
duckstab

personal info, which would that be - the fact that she openly broadcast to this entire board that she was previously bulimic - it's not like it's some sordid secret. if she didn't want people to know she wouldn't have said anything.

low brow? yes
called for in the context? perhaps
responce from boyfriend? predictable

entertainment value: 1/5

Old 24th June 2003, 23:43     #175
[oOalienOo]

Thinking a bar and an internet discussion forum are comparable is surely some kind of warning sign?

Old 24th June 2003, 23:45     #176
Cookie

Quote:
personal info, which would that be - the fact that she openly broadcast to this entire board that she was previously bulimic - it's not like it's some sordid secret. if she didn't want people to know she wouldn't have said anything.
Thats the thing. It takes GUTS to share such personal information. In fear of some cock coming along and using it against you. Which is not fair.

Its one thing to rebut my posts, and have a genuine disagreement with me, its another to insist on personally attacking me at every chance, and using my personal information against me.

Old 24th June 2003, 23:46     #177
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by [oOalienOo]
Thinking a bar and an internet discussion forum are comparable is surely some kind of warning sign?
Well it's an analogy, not a direct comparison.

In any case, I'm just making an observation.

Old 24th June 2003, 23:48     #178
Bahamut
The Lord of the Dragons

She made it publicly available, fine, but calling her that has nothing to do with the value of her opinion. Hence why I think it should have been left out.

Old 24th June 2003, 23:50     #179
duckstab

it's obvious that she's over it, so why is it such a sore spot - if someone started lambasting me about my fragile bowels i'd hardly curl up in a ball and cry myself to sleep because some big meany said something in caps.

Old 24th June 2003, 23:54     #180
[oOalienOo]

Not fair?

What in the sweet blue fuck are you talking about?

When you release personal information into the public arena you allow other people to assimilate it and use it how they please.... how can it be more complicated than that?

Old 24th June 2003, 23:58     #181
Uncle Gus

That's fair enough, but to actually reveal something about yourself is to make yourself vulnerable to the other person, and for that other person to turn around and shit on you for it is a bit off, is what she's saying, I believe.

Old 25th June 2003, 00:01     #182
Cookie

Quote:
Not fair?

What in the sweet blue fuck are you talking about?

When you release personal information into the public arena you allow other people to assimilate it and use it how they please.... how can it be more complicated than that?
So common decency takes a back seat?

edit: Gus hit the nail on the head.

Old 25th June 2003, 00:10     #183
[oOalienOo]

No, common decency has it's place. How is it not fair though? How is it not just?

Some kind of arbitrary respect because you shared part of your personal life is ridiculous.

Surely you were aware that there may have been negative consequences to revealing personal information, it is likely you decided that the positive benefit of your actions outweighed the possible risk, and that's FANTASTIC and honourable and I'm not contending that, but I don't see how you can claim a negative response isn't fair.

Yeah I think Gus hit it on the head as well, it's fair enough.

Old 25th June 2003, 00:18     #184
Cookie

Sad

I shouldn't have used the words 'not fair'. I meant them in a sort of "bad form old chap" or bad sportsmanship kinda vibe.

Its hard to think straight when you're being abused for being nice to people.

Old 25th June 2003, 00:47     #185
Jonas Undrawing

I'd far prefer Cookie to make a thread about the fact she is female, than Bogan or Pluck who currently or in the past respectively made threads about the fact that they had a girlfriend. So there are far more irritating things than Cookie to insult someone about on this forum. But the fact is Cookie hasnt made a thread about being female, and i see hardly any evidence that she is milking attention on this forum with her supposedly effeminate posts. Oh sure, she has my attention now, but only because duckstab and alien are yappering on about her.

but still. more power to you if you feel this is a good way to spend and evening on nzgames.

Old 25th June 2003, 00:52     #186
DeepThroat

Bluewink

I'd rather discuss Cookie's femininity than Bogan's bluetooth PDA

alright, it seemed funny when I posted it.

Old 25th June 2003, 00:56     #187
Cookie

Duckstab, do these words sound familiar?

Quote:
...or perhaps you're just really wrong and using stupid generalizations to try and sum someone up you know...absolutely nothing about?

continue with your cute wee deconstructionisims and your tippy-toe ideas about who i am, and i'll just smile and laugh at how pathetic you come accross for having a serious enough problem with me to make a post like this, yet you wont press the wee ignore button to "make it all go away".
This is what you wrote as a suggestion to someone who was attacking you personally.

Why don't you take your own advice and do me the same honor.

Old 25th June 2003, 01:08     #188
DeepThroat

Quote:
Is there anything more excruciating than an internet boyfriend standing up for an internet girlfriend?
If you don't want your personal life discussed, don't bring it up FOR FUCKS SAKES.
"THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND COOKIE WE ARE SNOOKIE BEARS - LEAVE OUR PRIVATE LIVES OUT OF THIS"
For someone who normally makes sense, you're acting like a big retard Bahamut.
chiQ 2 - The Cookie-ing? Or too far?
*snif* *snif*... that scent... is that Jealousy you're wearing?

Old 25th June 2003, 01:11     #189
duckstab

Oh I can assure this is something I know alot about, nearly every single female person who has come on to these boards has been down exactly the same path that you have. the cutsie little smilies, the 'TEE HEE IM SO CUTE AND VAIN' type comments, the inane ramblings of someone who is absolutely dying to get the attention of people who wouldn't normally give you the steam off their piss.

i'm not making sweeping generalizations, i'm not doing anything but posting my utter contempt and amazement at how someone could be so utterly fucking useless as a human being, based on experiance and facts about your personality.

If you're going to use a post out of context, at least do it where it makes you look like you've put some effort in to it. The context surrounding my comment was entirely different to this.

You clearly enjoy being the silly little twat of a girl you come accross as, so I guess there is no point in telling you this, i'll just let you continue on to think that people here actually think that what you have to say is either 1) interesting 2) funny 3) insightfull 4) worth reading.

if you feel I am some how portraying you to be something you are not, you can easily clear that up - but we all know that i'm bang on the money when i say what I do.

post contents imitating life? ooh yea, i think so.

Last edited by duckstab : 25th June 2003 at 01:13.

Old 25th June 2003, 01:14     #190
Uncle Gus

Quote:
If you're going to use a post out of context, at least do it where it makes you look like you've put some effort in to it. The context surrounding my comment was entirely different to this.
Yeah, the context was you saying it to someone else. Flip it around and, oh my! It's a whole different kettle of fish!

Old 25th June 2003, 01:16     #191
duckstab

just a note for all you do gooders and the Feelings police, i do not in any way think bullimia is a joke, the above picture is used purely to illustrate a point.

nasty illness, it's fortunate cookie was strong willed enough to pull thru it

Old 25th June 2003, 01:18     #192
Uncle Gus

Rolling eyes

Go cry yourself to sleep already, dude.

Old 25th June 2003, 01:18     #193
DeepThroat

Quote:
i'll just let you continue on to think that people here actually think that what you have to say is either 1) interesting 2) funny 3) insightfull 4) worth reading.
I'd say by the tone of people's responses that you definitely don't speak for everyone on this board.

[edit] in fact, given that the lurker-to-poster ratio is about 10-1 on most boards, it's hard to make any useful generalisations at all. [/generalisation]

Last edited by DeepThroat : 25th June 2003 at 01:22.

Old 25th June 2003, 01:20     #194
duckstab

Quote:
Originally posted by DeepThroat
I'd say by the tone of people's responses that you definitely don't speak for everyone on this board.
do you really, REALLY think that people would even give two shits about what she posted unless she went to all that trouble to establish how much of a cutie etc she is? nope.

Old 25th June 2003, 01:23     #195
DeepThroat

Quote:
do you really, REALLY think that people would even give two shits about what she posted unless she went to all that trouble to establish how much of a cutie etc she is? nope.
You're not a cute chick, yet you seem to have created quite a lot of interest in your postings.

Old 25th June 2003, 01:39     #196
Unclown

Laugh

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut
...You should seriously consider it, you think people like Cookie are bad, try reading your own posts. If Cookie was a murderer, and ended someone's life, then by fair comparison, you'd be what caused the universe to cease existing.

Get a life you sad, pathetic, worthless troll.
Classic :-)

Old 25th June 2003, 01:42     #197
duckstab

Quote:
Originally posted by DeepThroat
You're not a cute chick, yet you seem to have created quite a lot of interest in your postings.
that's because what i say isnt covered in a veil of bullshit and a small percent of the time is actually worth while reading

Old 25th June 2003, 01:47     #198
bliP

Thumbs down

Shut the fuck up and start talking about penises again.

How about you retards go ruin another perfectly good thread someplace else, such as here.

Old 25th June 2003, 03:36     #199
DeepThroat

Quote:
that's because what i say isnt covered in a veil of bullshit and a small percent of the time is actually worth while reading
Just between you me and the wall, you do come across as a bit of a misanthrope.

Old 25th June 2003, 04:20     #200
Akane

hey Sep can you tell me in 6 weeks if it reduces your sensitivity, coz I wanna get mine done but I'm not sure what happens to my sensitivity.... :P