NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > VUALT
User Name
Password

Old 15th March 2004, 01:51     #201
silverfox

hey dont knock the special olympics :P its like that riding for life thing, where retarded people do stuff to try prove that they're normal, denial is the most predictable of human responses

Old 15th March 2004, 01:53     #202
Rabble

So, what medal did you get at the special olympics?

Old 15th March 2004, 01:54     #203
silverfox

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
The way you prattle on in your journal about hanging out in graveyards. If it makes you feel better, I won't call you a goth.

I'll call you a donkey raping, shit eater. Happy?

Hmm, allegra certainly lists you as a friend on her webpage and you know an awful lot about her boyfriends comings and goings. Also, you didn't find your way to this forum by accident.

Oh uhh... hazing the new guys? Whatever, I saw your journal and you sound like a cock. You're one of those angsty teenage types wearing your trenchcoat and wandering around at night with your other pathetic friends trying to act cool. When the cops turn up you drop your balls and suck up to the cop. Sad.

This ain't IRC. There is no /me function in nzgames. CCS is no ones bitch.

oh fuck you're so intelligent and worldly. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

shut the fuck up??? i'm dissapointed, I was hoping to get a better flaming than that! someone with a better flame care to take his place? tag team :P

Old 15th March 2004, 01:55     #204
SteelRuneDrake

CSS, why don't you make an online blurty to chronical your adventures, or don't you want other people to find out that you do things a little differently from everyone else, like everyone else.

sheep.

Old 15th March 2004, 01:56     #205
CCS
Stunt Pants

Riiight. I'm tired and I really can't be arsed working up the energy to rip the shit out of some idiot kid who's less deserving of my attention than Bogan. I'm going to jerk off and then go to sleep. I trust you and your shitfaced friend will stay stupid until tomorrow? Yes? Good.

Old 15th March 2004, 01:59     #206
silverfox

clearly an afc, hey have fun jerking off, I take it its the closest to getting laid you've come for a long long time...

Old 15th March 2004, 01:59     #207
Uncle Gus

Just to go back a little bit

I believe the correct term is a "gaggle" of goths.

Old 15th March 2004, 02:00     #208
silverfox

Quote:
Originally posted by SteelRuneDrake
CSS, why don't you make an online blurty to chronical your adventures, or don't you want other people to find out that you do things a little differently from everyone else, like everyone else.

sheep.
the surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike, than those who think differently

Old 15th March 2004, 02:01     #209
Rabble

Quote:
Originally posted by silverfox
clearly an afc, hey have fun jerking off, I take it its the closest to getting laid you've come for a long long time...
You sound jealous for some reason...?

Old 15th March 2004, 02:02     #210
silverfox

Quote:
Originally posted by Rabble
You sound jealous for some reason...?
I am actually, I quit masturbation cause I no longer need to, can get others to do it for me.....I miss the good old days sometimes

Old 15th March 2004, 02:03     #211
SteelRuneDrake

an alpha jelous of an afc because the afc jack's off late at night so as not to wake his parents? yeah....

Old 15th March 2004, 02:03     #212
Rabble

Re: Just to go back a little bit

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Gus
I believe the correct term is a "gaggle" of goths.
Thought that that was geese?

Old 15th March 2004, 02:10     #213
silverfox

*waits for one last flame before he goes to bed* anyone? c'mon free shot :P you know you want to uncle gus, being css' bitch and all, you've got 5 mins to defend your hero, before me and steelrunedrake head off

Old 15th March 2004, 02:16     #214
scr
SO'S YOUR FACE!

Talking

Cry baby Jebus, cry.

Old 15th March 2004, 02:22     #215
SteelRuneDrake

so as soon as CCS goes to bed you all have to back off eh? perhaps my sheep comment needs to be applied elsewhere.

well fear not, your hero will be back tomorrow, then you can all try to gain his approval by sucking his cock and flaming on his behalf, because he's clearly incapable of civilized debate and must resort to grammer corrections and weak arguments.

Old 15th March 2004, 02:33     #216
fidgit
Always itchy

I'm pritty sure its "Mope" of Goths.

Seriously, you're both acting like a couple of twats. You're coming in here with an attitiude of "I'm superiour to you" for which ever reason's you want to list this time, then berrating people for accusing you of this.

I wan't to attack you on your claim to be a wiccan, but I will conceed that as far as I'm aware there's no underlying theme that says witch's have to be nice to people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelRuneDrake
where'd you get the idea i'm a Goth? Goth’s are try hards trying to conform to anti-conformists, like Marilyn Manson.
No one else has taken the time to point out the flaw here - It's a popular "Anit-Conformist" attitutde to hate Marilyn Manson. Thats right - he's made a lot of kids wear pentagrams and paint their faces, and he's gotten very rich from this. Where as you, are becoming what you hate. (You don't seem to bright so I'll finish that last dot-to-dot connection for you: You are a "try hard trying to conform to anti-conformists").

I don't do big flowery flames, I get to the point:

Grow the fuck up, both of you.

Last edited by fidgit : 15th March 2004 at 02:34.

Old 15th March 2004, 02:38     #217
fidgit
Always itchy

Quote:
Originally posted by SteelRuneDrake
so as soon as CCS goes to bed you all have to back off eh? perhaps my sheep comment needs to be applied elsewhere.

well fear not, your hero will be back tomorrow, then you can all try to gain his approval by sucking his cock and flaming on his behalf, because he's clearly incapable of civilized debate and must resort to grammer corrections and weak arguments.
I guess not all of us are sitting here hitting refresh waiting for the next exciting saga in The Life Of Allegra And Her Internet Buddies.

You seem to be however. Can I interest you in some of the other fine threads on this forum? Then again... perhaps its better if you just leave.

Old 15th March 2004, 02:45     #218
Rabble

Quote:
Originally posted by fidgit
I guess not all of us are sitting here hitting refresh waiting for the next exciting saga in The Life Of Allegra And Her Internet Buddies.
Oh, woe is me! I do seem to have missed a post! I feel the need to write bad poetry!

Anyone here able to recommend a graveyard for me to write in?

Old 15th March 2004, 02:47     #219
Jin

SIMON OR BAM OR SOMEONE..

IPs??? oh god tell me these 3 come from the same ip..

Old 15th March 2004, 02:52     #220
fidgit
Always itchy

Quote:
Oh, woe is me! I do seem to have missed a post! I feel the need to write bad poetry!

Anyone here able to recommend a graveyard for me to write in?
They're probably busy having kinky witch-sex.

In a graveyard.

Old 15th March 2004, 02:58     #221
jeff_sichoe

what the fuck is this shit.

Old 15th March 2004, 03:11     #222
fidgit
Always itchy

Quote:
Originally posted by jeff_sichoe
what the fuck is this shit.
"What the fuck is this shit" - in a graveyard.

Ok I'm bored now.

Old 15th March 2004, 03:36     #223
Etacovda

wow, what a waste of a read. People like you are totally laughable. The funny part is, when you wake up and realise that you're all try-hard anti-conformists (i hate double hypens) it'll be too late, and you'll all be either working in the graveyard or someone else will be tending to your pathetic remains . Its so funny, because all the time you spend on here acting out your Shortland Street Stz™ internet screen play, you could be actually learning something, or at least on the nearest street corner wearing your anti-conformist goth clothes selling sex to kinky witch fetish losers who would pay you a pittance so you could keep your internet connection and continue to argue on here with the likes of me. COOL MAEN!!!!!

Old 15th March 2004, 03:40     #224
Rabble

Crying

There's a screen play?
NO ONE TOLD ME!

Old 15th March 2004, 03:46     #225
Willow

Well, isnt this a lovely thread

I must point out the fact that it appears that the two self proclaimed wiccans here arent abiding by certain "laws" as written in the "Book of Law", "13 Principles for a Witch" and "Wiccan Rede"

Number 12 from the Book of Law states:

You must not be a teller of tales amongst the children of the Goddess, and you must hold no malice or evil thoughts towards others of the Wicca.

The first two lines of the Wiccan Rede states:

Bide ye wiccan laws you must, in perfect love and perfect trust Live ye must and let to live, fairly take and fairly give

And lastly, Number 8 of 13 Principles states:

Calling oneself "Witch" does not make a Witch--
but neither does heredity itself, or the collecting
of titles, degrees, and initiations.
A Witch seeks to control the forces within
him/herself that make life possible in order to
live wisely and well, without harm to others,
and in harmony with Nature.

As I see it, you two are calling yourselves witches just for the glory of the label, and if you were true witches then you wouldnt state that you were nor make such a big deal about it (as the "Law of Power" states: Use not the Power for prideful gain, for such cheapens the mysteries of Wicca and magic. )

Fyi, witches do not run around "bashing wiggers" in a graveyard as its stupid, pointless and completely against all they believe in.

Oh yeah, I do believe the term is "wiccan" and there are no real covens in New Zealand.

Old 15th March 2004, 03:52     #226
Etacovda

Quote:
There's a screen play?
NO ONE TOLD ME!
YEAH MAN! ITS AT www.who-gives-a-fuck-about-this-thread.com

hahah well, willow just shot you down nicely, she basically proved that you 'opened your mouth and removed all doubt' (the real quote, you inbreed ill-educated losers) making you fools without any reason, and PROVING that you are in fact try-hard anti-conformists.

Last edited by Etacovda : 15th March 2004 at 03:54.

Old 15th March 2004, 03:56     #227
Willow

I sure missed the wigger bashing part in my discussion class -_-

Last edited by Willow : 15th March 2004 at 04:09.

Old 15th March 2004, 03:59     #228
Etacovda

You probably walked in the wiccan discussion group door rather than the 3rd form 'witches are fun, lets try to be one' class on the left door - next week they're making paper cone hats out of black cartridge paper! DONT MISS IT ON Shortland Street Stz™ THEATER MAEN!

Old 15th March 2004, 04:04     #229
Rabble

Quote:
Originally posted by Willow
[BWTF since when did wiccans believe they had inner selves!?!?!?! [/b]
Since someone dropped LSD in the soup pot, err, sorry, cauldron?

Old 15th March 2004, 04:05     #230
Uncle Gus

Question Re: Re: Just to go back a little bit

Quote:
Thought that that was geese?
There's a difference?

Old 15th March 2004, 04:07     #231
fidgit
Always itchy

Re: Re: Re: Just to go back a little bit

Quote:
Originally posted by Uncle Gus
There's a difference?
I've yet to see a melancholic 'poem' written by a goose.

Yet.

Old 15th March 2004, 04:08     #232
Uncle Gus

Laugh

This thread gets the

LOLLERPANTS seal of approval.

Old 15th March 2004, 04:34     #233
fidgit
Always itchy

Three! Three Fluffy Kitties!!

AHAHAHAHAHA
<CRACK BOOM>

wait did I do that right? It's been so long since I've seen the Count

Old 15th March 2004, 08:23     #234
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

Quote:
Oh, look, he's a WITCH!
I say we throw him in a pond. If he floats like a church - we burn him!

Old 15th March 2004, 08:46     #235
mpx

holy crap!

who goes to graveyards to spar
and who beats up other people just cause they're different?

man you're a total cock dude :/

Old 15th March 2004, 09:07     #236
Acido

NiteFlyte just give lucifa back his hotmail account ... hes never going to take you back you psycho mongol!

Old 15th March 2004, 09:11     #237
Helious

Very angry

Quote:
Originally posted by Acido
NiteFlyte just give lucifa back his hotmail account ... hes never going to take you back you psycho mongol!
Yeah! give it back!

Old 15th March 2004, 09:12     #238
Torka

Worst thread ever.

I can't believe I posted in it.

Old 15th March 2004, 09:36     #239
DuFFeR

Quote:
Originally posted by Helious-
Yeah! give it back!

Old 15th March 2004, 09:58     #240
icey

This is so funny

Now she has the guys who she has casual sex with backing her up and calling the forum lame.. I LOVE IT

Goodness, where did all the blurty go? Good one, delete it -after- its been posted in the forum.

Can you dig a hole?

Last edited by icey : 15th March 2004 at 09:59.