User Name
Password

Old 19th July 2010, 17:17     #81
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

*passes the Captain Obvious hat over to Captain Obvious*
Old 19th July 2010, 20:51     #82
Macca@Work

"dingo" deans must be reaching for the prozac now.his team seems to have the weakest forwards pack atm and I reckon the big sprinkboks pack will give them a hard time.Then his team have to front up to the ABs who are playing very well atm.As for the boks coach calling McCaw a cheat well He's not a cheeky darkie he's a stupid one.
Old 20th July 2010, 09:15     #83
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

The Aussies always play particularly well at Suncorp Stadium. They have some reinforcements in their pack now, better players than they had in the June tests but they don't have any recent game time behind them so they may get bullied. I've got a feeling the Aussies are in with a good chance of winning though, it's a lottery which squad Deans picks :P If Genia is fit to play and they can field, Cooper, Giteau, Genia, Hynes, Ashley-Cooper, Horne and Mitchell I think they can win.
Old 20th July 2010, 09:57     #84
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick
Not surprised, he had a fucking shocker.
He did have a shocker with the handling.

I bet Weepu was giving Carter a hard time on the field and wanted to take the kick to rub it in.

I don't know if I would write the boks off, but I also haven't seen how Au have been playing so far.
Old 20th July 2010, 10:26     #85
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Aussies had to stomach a loss to England so I think they'll be ready. A loss teaches you more than a win.
Old 20th July 2010, 12:18     #86
Macca@Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr selfdestruct
Aussies had to stomach a loss to England so I think they'll be ready. A loss teaches you more than a win.
Except for the fact their "win " over the english was more good luck than good management.They certainly didnt deserve to win that game.They were outplayed by the english and a few bullshit penalties gave them the win.
Old 20th July 2010, 13:05     #87
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

You make it sound like most matches don't come down to good luck! :P
Old 21st July 2010, 13:20     #88
Macca@Work

Quote:
You make it sound like most matches don't come down to good luck! :P
Well if you score enough trys,then luck ,or dubious calls by the ref or whatever you want to call it,doesn't have a bearing on the final result.
Old 23rd July 2010, 00:25     #89
pig

That SA coach is an even bigger nutbag than i realised, his comments to the Aussie media have me leaning towards the Aussies getting up over them for the simple fact he would appear to be a bigger hindrance than help for the SA team. Hopefully both teams beat the snot out of one another.
Dunno about O'Connor on the wing, seems like a good player they just don't know where they want him.
Old 23rd July 2010, 15:49     #90
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

They know O'Connor is a natural fullback but he's one of their better players under the high ball and has a good boot so much like the Cory Jane experiment, Deans obviously thinks he'll play well there. I'm backing the Wallabies to win this one by 12 and under.
Old 24th July 2010, 20:16     #91
Macca@Work

Quote:
They know O'Connor is a natural fullback but he's one of their better players under the high ball and has a good boot so much like the Cory Jane experiment, Deans obviously thinks he'll play well there. I'm backing the Wallabies to win this one by 12 and under.
If I had a spare tenner I'd put it on the boks as I think they will grind the wallabies down,I don't know if Styn (sp?) is playing if he is he will be enough
to kick the boks to victory.I actually feel sorry for the yarpies having their coach gob off about the ref to detract from how badly they sucked and how well the ABs played.
The only way the ockers can win is to give their backs plenty of ball and run the boks off their feet.Normally I cheer for the boks but their coach is an oink so meh.
Old 24th July 2010, 22:40     #92
Deadmeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
That SA coach is an even bigger nutbag than i realised
I'm rooting for ausi tonight for the sole reason that I can't wait to hear what he comes out with next.
Old 25th July 2010, 00:07     #93
BoyWonder

Shit I can't keep up - is Australia hosting the world cup next year now?
Old 25th July 2010, 00:52     #94
CCS
Stunt Pants

Four yellow cards in 3 games. lol.
Old 25th July 2010, 00:56     #95
Macca@Work

Well done ockers.10/10 for showing up to the game with guts.the forwards still look suspect though.
Old 25th July 2010, 00:59     #96
BoyWonder

I really wish I had the rugby channel. The after match press conference would be pure gold.
Old 25th July 2010, 01:02     #97
Macca@Work

"Those kiwi bawstards were LINEMEN!Thats why the mighty springboks lost!
And der ref was from IRELAND AGAIN!!"
Old 25th July 2010, 01:03     #98
pig

Ha ha hell yeah, the boks actually had their chances but just kept stuffing it up.
Old 26th July 2010, 09:15     #99
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Jesus I knew the Wallabies would win but I didn't think they'd demolish them like that. They unleashed their back line big time, they competed in the line outs, Sharpe and Mumm were easily as good if not better than Rousouw and Victor. The Wallabies struggled at scrum time but the Boks never tried to push them which was odd, content to let the ball out asap.

The Wallabies struggled under the mid field bombs all night but it didn't make a difference to the score line because the Boks couldn't reach the target player at the same time the ball was landing.

Isn't that 3 yellow cards in the first 10 minutes of every game now? And a suspension in every game too! Can't wait for the P.DeVilliers backlash
Old 27th July 2010, 15:47     #100
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Yep as everyone suspected, Giteau at 10, Barnes at 12 Moore replacing Fainga at Hooker. Back to the strategy that didn't work so well last year!
Old 27th July 2010, 16:14     #101
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

And straight swaps for Cowan/Weepu and Ranger/Joe
Old 27th July 2010, 19:27     #102
Deadmeat

I'm really disappointed to see Weepu not get a starting spot
Old 28th July 2010, 07:59     #103
QWERTY?

yeh, but its only because he missed part of the week due to his baby's birth.
Old 28th July 2010, 08:50     #104
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

That's a crock of an excuse Qwerty. Henry prefers Cowan to start, simple as that.
Old 28th July 2010, 08:57     #105
Deff
I felt shocked

Quote:
That's a crock of an excuse Qwerty. Henry prefers Cowan to start, simple as that.
Exactly, he's stated this many times. He like Weepu to finish as well. Why mess with a strat that works?
Old 28th July 2010, 09:29     #106
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Yep dead right. Piri played awesome no one will take that away from him but really Henry has just ticked the 'depth at half back' box. He knows now that the All Blacks will be fine there if Cowan can't start. Now for that tricky fly half position.... Cruden needs to bulk up, he weighs the same as me, that's not rugby player weight!
Old 28th July 2010, 09:49     #107
Deff
I felt shocked

Quote:
Yep dead right. Piri played awesome no one will take that away from him but really Henry has just ticked the 'depth at half back' box. He knows now that the All Blacks will be fine there if Cowan can't start. Now for that tricky fly half position.... Cruden needs to bulk up, he weighs the same as me, that's not rugby player weight!
Yeh, I can't see Cruden being an impact player in world class rugby until he gains 10-15kg
Old 28th July 2010, 11:03     #108
xor

Yeah the guy is tiny. He must be as hard as the hammers of hell though to be that small and play at international level.
Old 28th July 2010, 11:32     #109
fixed_truth

Im(bias)o Cowan has come a long way with the consistency of his play for the Abs. Weepu did play above Cowans level last game but there's no guarantee yet that he'll keep it up.
Old 28th July 2010, 12:11     #110
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

OMG some dodgey journalist photographed Henry's Game Plan and it's been analysed and published in two of their newspapers! How low is that?!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/a...acks-game-plan
Old 28th July 2010, 17:25     #111
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
Yeah the guy is tiny. He must be as hard as the hammers of hell though to be that small and play at international level.
+1 insightful
Old 29th July 2010, 09:36     #112
_Incubus_

Quote:
OMG some dodgey journalist photographed Henry's Game Plan and it's been analysed and published in two of their newspapers! How low is that?!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/a...acks-game-plan
Funnily enough it was a kiwi photographer that snapped the pic.
Old 29th July 2010, 18:57     #113
Deadmeat

Cooper lost his appeal and will be out for both games.
Old 29th July 2010, 20:57     #114
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Incubus_
Funnily enough it was a jokers son that I sit next to at the pub that snapped the pic.
..after an uncomfortable silence when I questioned the ethics of one who would stoop so low, someone said, passing a pile of papers "Have you seen the cartoon?"

yeah - meh...

"And have you read the article.."

Oh - you mean your boy..?
Old 31st July 2010, 11:59     #115
ZoSo

Where are the predictions!

SD: What's your call?
Old 31st July 2010, 15:35     #116
Deadmeat

If i had money on i'd go with ABs <7, but i reckon the scoreline has a chance to go the way it did against the boks if our defence holds well.
Old 31st July 2010, 18:17     #117
Erazhure

anyone know a good live video stream?...

would love to watch this one..
Old 31st July 2010, 18:27     #118
drac0s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erazhure
anyone know a good live video stream?...

would love to watch this one..

www.myp2p.eu is pretty good streaming site for basically any sporting event. assume will be something decent on there for it.
Old 31st July 2010, 23:51     #119
herp

http://www.veetle.com/index.php/chan...#4c2d4c2e2549c

You have to install veetle player but its a good stream.
Old 31st July 2010, 23:56     #120
Macca@Work

wow I didnt expect the score at half time to be like that.I'm hoping the ABs will ramp things up in the second half.