Password

Old 9th September 2010, 11:53     #321
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

putting a grand on it.
Old 10th September 2010, 05:42     #322
QWERTY?

Campbell is out for the Titans.

looks like Prince is in, but he is going to get hammered i thinks.
Old 10th September 2010, 07:37     #323
QWERTY?

Royal is goneburger end of season (possibly common knowledge)

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news...ectid=10672335
Old 10th September 2010, 07:48     #324
wugambino
Electric Boogaloo

someone needs to cut Prince in half if we are to be a chance, I'll be supporting the tigers they have been playing the best football all season
Old 10th September 2010, 08:37     #325
Ultimative

He'll either be defending down Vatuvei or Brown/Ta'ai's way. But they'll probably stick Bird next to him.

Can't wait for this game! Anyone know when the Jr Warriors are playing? Pity they didn't get minor premiership, their p/d is leagues ahead of everyone else.
Old 10th September 2010, 09:14     #326
QWERTY?

yeh they are sticking Bird infront of him, unsurprising.

I still think they'll have more than a chance, Brown is going to be raging at hooker, the whole team is raging it up, a lot of those Titans boys arent 100% so if they get a couple of big knocks they might have the wind put out of them I thinks.

I guess we'll see tonight/tomorrow(for me)
Old 10th September 2010, 16:25     #327
fixed_truth

Looking forward to all of the finals games (not so much Dragons & Sea eagles). I reckon Panthers vs Raiders is gonna be massive.
Old 10th September 2010, 22:43     #328
deh

go the raiders.
Old 11th September 2010, 00:51     #329
pig

Can't drop that much ball & expect to win any game let alone a finals game.
So many mistakes at the worst possible times to either let the Titans off the hook or put them on the attack with a dropped ball then conceding at penalty.
It was almost like they got to the game & thought oh right what now, didn't seem to very organised in attack & only saw a few runs at Prince.
Ref was pretty shit to tbh, same old no 50/50 calls going the Warriors way & it was complete bullshit when Hohaia lost & it wasn't a strip only for the Warriors to be penalised for something even less of a strip a minute later.
Go the Tigers & St George & Panthers.
Old 11th September 2010, 19:17     #330
leadinjector

yeah that fucking ref really GMG, he is always giving out bullshit calls. bet hes on the take from someone. codger. i cannot believe he pinged the warriors for a strip that was even less of a fucking strip than the one deemed not to be... even the commentators were like "uhh... what the fuck?"

still though, shit effort from warriors. dont give it to that big fucking idiot Akuma, i dont know why that guy is even there. and i hate seeing that stupid flick out the back pass bullshit, yeah it looks cool when it works and when it doesnt (most of the time) you get fucked from it.
Old 12th September 2010, 00:16     #331
fixed_truth

Shit. Rooster won. Panthers v raiders close so far.
Old 12th September 2010, 01:50     #332
pig

Christ i still dont know how the Tigers lost, 30 seconds to go they got a scrum feed & Heighington just looks at the ball on the ground at the back of the scrum. Also nfi why Sheens saved Fifita until the last 10 minutes & dunno how bad Benji's injury is.
I said on Friday to someone at work that this was what was going to happen given i dislike all the teams that have won so far.
Old 12th September 2010, 02:09     #333
BWDOWN

Great games tonight, left the bledisloe for dead!

Raiders to carry on the roll next week over a depleted Tigers then face up to the dragons who always struggle to beat the raiders
Old 12th September 2010, 07:39     #334
QWERTY?

well thats the season over for the warriors, 2 of the teams below them had to lose, raiders & roosters won, so they are gone burger.

shitty effort
Old 12th September 2010, 09:56     #335
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Geez, that scrum in the tigers game, how did they lose that?
Old 28th September 2010, 02:09     #336
QWERTY?

BIG RED V FOR THE WIN!!!

also i can't wait to see SKD in the four nations, he is going to rip shit up.
Old 28th September 2010, 07:40     #337
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick
putting a grand on it.
Old 28th September 2010, 10:08     #338
Juju
get to da choppa

Go the Junior Warriors
Old 28th September 2010, 10:12     #339
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju
Go the Junior Warriors
This! Though I'm sure the NRL executive are well chuffed at it being an all-Sydney GF, I couldn't care less which team wins.
Old 30th September 2010, 14:54     #340
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Lot of rumours swirling around about the police making a major announcement about the betting scandal soon after the GF. Possible life bans for some maJor Team players.
Old 1st October 2010, 02:11     #341
badassmofo

I heard Jonathan Thurston and Willie Mason thrown around on the radio. Shocking
Old 1st October 2010, 11:00     #342
fixed_truth

Shiit. For some reason I wouldn't be surprised if Mason was involved.

Anywayz GO ROOSTERS><
Old 1st October 2010, 11:03     #343
fobski

would explain why thurston withdrew with an injury and why mason fucked off to superleague i guess
Old 1st October 2010, 13:16     #344
QWERTY?

is the juniors game televized, i really want to watch that action.
Old 2nd October 2010, 20:25     #345
pig

Yeah it is, 4 to 6pm over here.
Be interesting to see what happens after the GF, I've heard that the NRL is deliberately waiting till after that before making any announcements about the betting probe. I don't see how Tandy can not be involved but no idea who else - is Mason really that dumb ?
Old 2nd October 2010, 23:34     #346
pig

Also
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/l...001-1611q.html
Old 3rd October 2010, 19:10     #347
Ultimative

Fuck yeah. Jr Warriors win the NYC Championship. Good game, great second half. Sucks to see so many going next year. I didn't catch who is off to the Raiders?
Old 4th October 2010, 14:13     #348
ZoSo

Yeah grats to the juniors. Top effort.

Kudos to Bennett too and was good to see Fien score a try. The Roosters looked good going into the finals but man they got hammered.
Pretty decent season again this year. Can't beat the NRL!
Old 4th October 2010, 15:49     #349
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Thumbs up

huge effort by our juniors ;>
Old 4th October 2010, 16:16     #350
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick
huge effort by our juniors ;>
Did you put a grand on them? :P
Old 7th October 2010, 19:33     #351
pig

Pretty happy after that, good to see the Juniors take the title & for the Dragons to smash the Rooster- man they are some dirty cunts.
Old 9th October 2010, 21:30     #352
silva^

16-13 to Canterbury @ half time, such a tense first half, Southland completely outplayed Canterbury in the first half and into the wind too, unlucky to conceed a runaway try off an error. GO SOUTHLAND !
Old 9th October 2010, 23:04     #353
silva^

oh right, this is NRL not ITM...
Old 21st December 2010, 17:24     #354
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

To cap off a pretty good year for Kiwi League fans - Sky has announced that Costo has been given his boarding pass back to Australia permanently and won't be calling games next year!

Daryl Halligan has been retained, would you believe?
Old 21st December 2010, 23:40     #355
MrTTTT

another year of halligan's blubbering

Apparently McIvor is replacing Costo in the box. That may be better but I just don't like the guy (McIvor). He seems like a tryhard little douche, and apparently he's a bit of a bastard - my brother once worked for him, apparently was treated like a piece of poo.
Old 22nd December 2010, 14:12     #356
ZoSo

I'd much rather stick with Costo tbh. McIvor is terrible. Like MrTTTT, I can't stand the guy.
Rabs, Gould & Sterlo, all the way.
Old 22nd December 2010, 14:20     #357
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Honestly I couldn't stand Costo and his constant going off on trivial matters, especially when it came to Queensland players, and ones from northern queensland especially. I don't care to hear during the game where Matt Bowen played his junior league for example, and that's speaking as someone that lived in North Queensland as a kid and has supported Queensland league all his life.

To his credit he knows the rules of the game, which is more than I can say for McIvor who often made flubs of them in the toyota cup calls.

Some people are quite excited about Dale Husband from radio sport coming in to do the U20 calls now, though I've never heard him myself. Maybe he'll get a mid-season call up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoSo
Rabs, Sterlo, all the way.
Fixed that for you, can't stand Phil "no no no no no" Gould.

Last edited by Saladin : 22nd December 2010 at 14:22.
Old 22nd December 2010, 14:51     #358
ZoSo

Gould is excitable for sure but he's got one of the best league brains next to Sterlo. Picks up just about everything that happened when it comes to a replay comment. Shit you sometimes didn't even notice happened.

Husband is amateur to my mind. Great on Maori TV with Kemp and co but meh.
Old 22nd December 2010, 15:11     #359
fobski

Phil Gould is awesome.

The Aussie Commentators are awesome.

I hated costo with the passion of 1000 suns and where possible would switch across to aussie commentary and with mckivor now in the hot seat plan to continue so.
Old 24th December 2010, 07:12     #360
MrTTTT

I used to hate Gould because he was so negative during games. But now I realize he basically 'speaks for the masses' (when he gets raged up about the shitty refs etc). Also, he is THE MASTER of league. He'll always be like 'tensions are high and I think we'll start seeing a brouhaha. Sure enough, he picks it every time.

Also, his 'no no no no no' is half the reason I watch league.