NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 5th January 2022, 22:10     #2321
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Morrison govt decides that a positive result from a home test kit no longer requires confirmation by an officlal PCR test.

In other words, if you test positive at home, the government now doesn't need to be told about it.

In other words, a huge percentage of new infections from now on will never be recorded. Australia will literally have no idea how many people caught COVID, starting now.

Summary: in an election year, Scomo keeps COVID cases* down!

* officially recorded cases
Old 5th January 2022, 23:41     #2322
Savage

Every time I think he can't possibly get any worse, he manages to surprise me. The price gouging for RATs is nuts; places on Uber Eats selling them for $50+ per test. It's so bad I see he's backflipped on refusing to fund RATs now, saying that low income earners may get a refund/payment/subsidy if they need it. It's now up to a third party site to find a RAT in Aus (findarat.com.au) since the govt are so incredibly inept.
Old 12th January 2022, 11:39     #2323
Nich

this was not on my bingo card.

EcoHealth Alliance design intent for SARS-COV2 to be an aerosol innoculation for bats (injecting each bat too impractical) to thwart any pandemic potential. Explains why COVID is predominantly mild, and didn't move the needle on global mortality rates (vaccines are meant to cause minimal harm)

Also supports theory that Omicron is V2 of this vaccine (even less harmful, still confers protection)

Guess that makes you guys anti-vax. Hey, I just want to catch COVID and get my vaccine.

Aerosol vaccines I can agree with (so long as not produced by psychopaths) especially for flu and coronaviruses. Of course, these would only be developed by altruistic orgs as it'd be hard to monetise vaccinating air. Still marred with ethical / moral landmines... but it seems society is post-morality now so YOLO.
Old 12th January 2022, 12:13     #2324
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

who or what is EcoHealth Alliance design intent
Old 12th January 2022, 13:30     #2325
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

NSW Premier freaks out, announces that reporting of positive tests to NSW Health is mandatory

one hour later

NSW Premier announces that anyone who tests positive at home and doesn't report it will receive a $1000 fine

one hour later

NSW Premier admits that it's logically impossible to fine people for not contacting the State because if they haven't contacted the State the State doesn't know who to fine
Old 12th January 2022, 13:37     #2326
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
who or what is EcoHealth Alliance design intent
If anyone feels like googling "Ecohealth alliance" like I just did, don't. I'm sure you already know about the Nazi death camp guards indoctrinating children to become Malthusian crypto eco fascists a generation later in a multigenerational plot to depopulate the world, I know you already subscribe to Project Veritas

No, I don't know what a Malthusian crypto eco fascist is either. It's all just word salad now.
Old 12th January 2022, 13:39     #2327
Ajax
Architeuthis

Doubts are emerging about the realness of, er, birds.

Nich, what do you reckon?

Old 12th January 2022, 16:38     #2328
The Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
If anyone feels like googling "Ecohealth alliance" like I just did, don't. I'm sure you already know about the Nazi death camp guards indoctrinating children to become Malthusian crypto eco fascists a generation later in a multigenerational plot to depopulate the world, I know you already subscribe to Project Veritas

No, I don't know what a Malthusian crypto eco fascist is either. It's all just word salad now.
Probably up there with the so-called Swiss whoever-it-was he posted in the other thread with their totally biased "graph" showing the political leanings of media outlets, as interpreted by them.
Old 12th January 2022, 20:24     #2329
Know me.

Codename Tacana
Old 14th January 2022, 15:04     #2330
Nich

https://arkmedic.substack.com/p/how-...y-to-the-truth

gene sequences for SARS-COV2, and patents on synthetic gene sequences. Particularly CTCCTCGGCGGGCACGTAG and Moderna's patents from 2018.
Old 14th January 2022, 17:49     #2331
Nich

Moderna Patent Comments date back to 2012 (gene sequence first synthesized?)

Aligns with Moderna mRNA partnerships with DARPA:
https://www.modernatx.com/ecosystem/...-organizations

Quote:
In October 2013, DARPA awarded Moderna up to approximately $25 million to research and develop potential mRNA medicines as a part of DARPA’s Autonomous Diagnostics to Enable Prevention and Therapeutics, or ADEPT, program, which is focused on assisting with the development of technologies to rapidly identify and respond to threats posed by natural and engineered diseases and toxins. This award followed an initial award from DARPA given in March 2013. The DARPA awards have been deployed primarily in support of our vaccine and antibody programs to protect against Chikungunya infection.
Old 15th January 2022, 00:43     #2332
Nich

Supplementary to the above. Moderna is Theranos redux.

Moderna: A Company “In Need Of A Hail Mary”
https://unlimitedhangout.com/2021/10...f-a-hail-mary/

Curious that SARS-COV2 emerges embedded with Moderna-patented amino acid. Then almost 2 weeks before it's announced it's a coronavirus (instead of an influenza or something else) Moderna throws it's entire dwindling resources into development of a coronavirus vaccine utilising their mRNA platform that they have been attempting to make work for almost a decade.
Old 15th January 2022, 14:33     #2333
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Also, benghazi
Old 15th January 2022, 14:59     #2334
Redneck

Old 15th January 2022, 15:50     #2335
Nich

no? Reallly?

The SARS-COV2 furin cleavage site (identified by many as it's secret sauce for its high infectivity and pandemic potential) genome sequence is a Moderna patent. There's hundreds of public studies into the FCS and its uncannily perfect location on the spike protein, so we can verify the genome sequence.

I can punch the FCS sequence into BLAST and review the patents
https://blast.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/Blast..._LOC=blasthome

The patent is owned by a company working with DARPA on pandemic preparedness. It is illegal to patent naturally occuring (discovered) genes, only synthetic genes may be patented.

I guess I'll just wait for The Atlantic or WaPo to do a write up on all of this then...

Last edited by Nich : 15th January 2022 at 15:53.
Old 15th January 2022, 16:13     #2336
Lightspeed

I don't know about any of all that, but omicron is raging right now. The volume of people getting infected in staggering. I'd hate to think the kind of impact it would be having if the disease was any worse.
Old 15th January 2022, 18:32     #2337
Nich

Not at all curious if the company who sold you the leaky lifeboat also has it's logo emblazened on the torpedo that just sunk the ship? well, ok then.
Old 15th January 2022, 18:55     #2338
Nich

here's the ycombinator stacks on tearing the article to pieces:
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=29938732

I'm open to the idea that the author is oversimplifying an infinitely complex field. It's interesting to think about, and right now appears there's a there there.
Old 15th January 2022, 22:01     #2339
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
Not at all curious if the company who sold you the leaky lifeboat also has it's logo emblazened on the torpedo that just sunk the ship? well, ok then.
It's all noise, no signal.
Old 15th January 2022, 23:00     #2340
Nich

Respectfully disagree, particularly on this one.

Same can be said of your scary "Omicron number go up!" concerns. If I tracked herpes transmissions, for instance, and presented the number into you every hour for two years. When number goes up, you get anxious (no seks), and when number go down you relax (seks restrictions lifted). Case numbers are a bell, and you are Pavlov's dog.
Old 16th January 2022, 02:02     #2341
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Dude, step away from the internet
Old 16th January 2022, 07:37     #2342
The Edge

Thumbs up

Sounds good.
Old 16th January 2022, 10:53     #2343
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Cases shooting up, deaths constant.

This is positive news, and there appears to be light at the end of the tunnel.
Old 16th January 2022, 18:24     #2344
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

Old 16th January 2022, 20:57     #2345
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Lismore Base Hospital: every single COVID patient in our ICU is unvaccinated

https://flip.it/Js84zu
Old 16th January 2022, 22:45     #2346
fixed_truth

Quote:
One of the people in ICU is Mullimbimby-based tarot card reader and reiki master Helen Dean who had previously protested against vaccine mandates.

She caught the virus last month and has been on a ventilator since Christmas Day.

In the weeks since she first contracted Covid her friends have flooded her social media pages with healing sentiments and chanting ceremonies.
This reads like a scene from Idiocracy.
Old 17th January 2022, 07:04     #2347
The Edge

This is ironic.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...id/9106785002/
Old 17th January 2022, 10:27     #2348
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Lismore Base Hospital: every single COVID patient in our ICU is unvaccinated

https://flip.it/Js84zu
All 6 of them?

Wow, they're really bringing the hospital to its knees.
Old 17th January 2022, 10:48     #2349
The Edge

That's only one hospital though. Plenty of others like it.
Old 17th January 2022, 11:00     #2350
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Assumption or fact?
Old 17th January 2022, 11:00     #2351
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

https://twitter.com/FullContactMTWF/...genumber%3D977

(hope that link works)

I had pretty much this exact convo with a rabid anti-vaxer.
Old 17th January 2022, 11:25     #2352
The Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
Assumption or fact?
Fact
Old 17th January 2022, 11:28     #2353
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Cool story.
Old 17th January 2022, 11:45     #2354
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

It doesn't actually seem to be true, but I'll grant you the freedom to believe what you want.

Rebuttal: https://fullfact.org/health/unvaccin...annel4-icnarc/

Last edited by DrTiTus : 17th January 2022 at 11:48.
Old 17th January 2022, 11:48     #2355
The Edge

Thanks for the permission.
So, what should we all do in your opinion then? Just lay down and wait to die?

I hasten to point out that while you can be vaccinated and still catch covid (as per your link there), the long term health outcome is far, far better than being unvaccinated and catching it.

Last edited by The Edge : 17th January 2022 at 11:51.
Old 17th January 2022, 12:26     #2356
xor

My two oldest boys (5, 6) had their first jabs last Wednesday and then went to bjj training the following afternoon. No problems over here.
Old 17th January 2022, 12:36     #2357
StN
I have detailed files

^^

I had a slight side effect third time around - small egg sized swelling under the arm involved. Went away after 4 days. Didn't want to alarm the wife, so asked the kids if, in their medical studies, they had come across lymph node issues - they pissed themselves laughing, and loudly proclaimed "Mum! Dad's got Covid-tits!"
Old 17th January 2022, 12:43     #2358
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

I just ate a nectarine.
Old 17th January 2022, 12:51     #2359
xor

Did you bite into it and let the juice spill down your chin?
Old 17th January 2022, 13:32     #2360
fixed_truth

Ah, I get it. Bj training