NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 15th August 2005, 14:23     #241
snow*

I hate those cunts at the lights that rush at your car with there fucking pump bottle and make gestures to "wash" your window.

When you shake your head to say "no thanks" the bastards lean forward let rip with there bottle of watered down soap and go to it.

Then when the light goes green and they stand there expecting some coin and you just drive off and they get all pissy at you.

Im mean wtf. this is illegal right and they get all agro if when they dont get any coin.

Grrr

[edit] Oh yea fuck the fuckers that park in Disabled Parking spaces, that shit just aint right. It's always some arrogant "tough" guy that thinks no one will mess with him.

Last edited by snow* : 15th August 2005 at 14:26.
Old 15th August 2005, 14:48     #242
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Thumbs down

People who complain about their job and don't just get a new one.
Old 15th August 2005, 14:54     #243
Cyberbob

Quote:
Originally posted by DrTiTus
People who complain about their job and don't just get a new one.
People that complain about something they could easily change, and can't be bothered changing it.
Old 15th August 2005, 16:54     #244
TnT

Oh oh I've got another one. Dipshits who insist on using the High importance flag on every email they send you.

If you use it all the time, it loses it's significance, I then apply the same level of priority to everything you send me. i.e your "High Importance" has become normal.
Old 15th August 2005, 17:53     #245
Foggerty

My inability to stop reading the fucking awful Liz thread - I need a mouse that delivers an electrical shock every time I try clicking on it.
Old 15th August 2005, 17:58     #246
flic
Dee Hast Mish

people who cross into the other lane on a two lane round-about without indicating
Old 15th August 2005, 18:12     #247
crocos

Quote:
Originally posted by Foggerty
My inability to stop reading the fucking awful Liz thread - I need a mouse that delivers an electrical shock every time I try clicking on it.
Might be able to arrange that, my mustachioed friend.
Old 16th August 2005, 16:26     #248
Foggerty

Coolies - and can you also wire it up to send electrical impulses to my brain's pleasure centers when I click on a pr0n link?
Old 16th August 2005, 16:50     #249
crocos

If by "electrical impulses to my brain's pleasure centers" you mean "240V of 60Hz alternating current applied through the extremities", then yeah! No worries!
Old 16th August 2005, 16:55     #250
Juju
get to da choppa

those fucking wankcocks that zoom up gillies ave and cut into the queue getting onto the motorway northbound.

I actually hit someone last year cause they forced their way in when i wouldnt let them... no damage done though (although he was pissed off... which was expected.. he was short fat and bald).
Old 16th August 2005, 16:57     #251
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Quote:
Originally posted by crocos
If by "electrical impulses to my brain's pleasure centers" you mean "240V of 60Hz alternating current applied through the extremities", then yeah! No worries!
SURELY YOU JEST!

Its 50Hz.
Old 16th August 2005, 17:23     #252
crocos

I would make circuitry to increase the frequency for, uh, "extra stimulation".

See? I look after my good friends like Foggs!
Old 16th August 2005, 18:59     #253
Foggerty

Awwww, I'm feeling all warm and glowy inside

Or is that just the electrical current toasting my intestines?
Old 31st August 2005, 22:30     #254
samael

modal windows. They tear my tits, there is no use for them.
Old 31st August 2005, 22:51     #255
flic
Dee Hast Mish

Quote:
Originally posted by flic
Flatmates that hook up
august 9th!?!?

Christ, if only I could go back to then and tell her/them to use a condom
Old 31st August 2005, 22:59     #256
Juha

When I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
Old 31st August 2005, 23:59     #257
fidgit
Always itchy

Quote:
Originally posted by DrTiTus
SURELY YOU JEST!
I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Old 1st September 2005, 00:05     #258
dead goon

Quote:
Originally posted by TnT
Oh oh I've got another one. Dipshits who insist on using the High importance flag on every email they send you.

If you use it all the time, it loses it's significance, I then apply the same level of priority to everything you send me. i.e your "High Importance" has become normal.
And people who send emails with read response notifications.

FUCK EM.
Old 1st September 2005, 00:10     #259
crocos

Quote:
Originally posted by samael
modal windows. They tear my tits, there is no use for them.
Yes there is: As a cludge-workaround in badly designed applications
Old 1st September 2005, 00:18     #260
crocos

Quote:
Originally posted by Juha
When I can't find the droids I'm looking for.
But these are not the droids you're looking for.
Old 1st September 2005, 00:52     #261
Juha

Has anyone seen the Family guy movie (apart from whoever started this thread?)
Old 1st September 2005, 01:01     #262
crocos

What grinds my gears? Well when people try changing into gear without using the clutch...

Oh and Juha: Yes. Other people have seen it.
Old 1st September 2005, 01:10     #263
Juha

Goody. Does someone want to explain to me why Peter didn't get an honorary moustache when he hosted his segment?
Old 1st September 2005, 13:56     #264
samael

Quote:
Yes there is: As a cludge-workaround in badly designed applications
>8)
Old 1st September 2005, 18:52     #265
wolf_kin

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiki Es
man. i hate when i take a poop and the poop splashes into the toilet.. splashing water up that hits my rear end

seriously... they need to make a freakin' net or something.. it's getting ridiculous
did anybody mention lining the bottom of the bowl with toilet paper? reduces "splash back" and noise. (perfect if you, like me, hate the idea that someone might hear you crap.)
also helps move those "monster" loaves that normaly stick to the bowl, coil up and wont flush

edit: went to next page and found CCS had already done it.

Last edited by wolf_kin : 1st September 2005 at 18:53.
Old 2nd September 2005, 13:26     #266
[Malks] Pixie

What grinds my gears?

Well people who call up to complain about a change in legislation! A change in legislation that took place 9 YEARS AGO!!! And they expect ME to be able to do something about it!! Of course when I tell them that theres nothing I can do and they will have to comply they come out with some speil about the government making too many rules for business and they will be voting National this year in protest. Well this makes my day, especially when I point out to them that it was NATIONAL WHO WAS IN POWER when the legislation was passed initally.

If you're too lazy to pay attention to legislation which directly affects your business then I have no pity for you, you shouldn't be running a business in the first place. Rant and rave all you want, but at the end of the day it's your incompetence which will sink your business, not these new(ish) rules.

Pixie
Old 2nd September 2005, 14:27     #267
xor

Wasn't National in government 9yrs ago?
I'm counting 6 so far for labour
Old 2nd September 2005, 14:29     #268
crocos

Which is EXACTLY what Pixie said.
Old 2nd September 2005, 14:29     #269
Evoke

pharmacokinetics. With extra grindy.
Old 2nd September 2005, 15:25     #270
[Malks] Pixie

Quote:
Which is EXACTLY what Pixie said.
Welcome to my world. My favorite is when people go, "well if the legislation was passed 9 years ago why didn't you implement it then?".

What the fuck do you think this organisation has been working on for all that time you brainless motherfucker!

Having said that I am always helpful and polite on the phones and most callers are far more onto it than that. It still only takes one such idiot to ruin my day :-/

Pixie
Old 3rd September 2005, 17:18     #271
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally posted by snow*
When you shake your head to say "no thanks" the bastards lean forward let rip with there bottle of watered down soap and go to it.
the correct way to say "no" is to rub your fingers together like you're asking for cash.... whilst shaking your head.
Old 3rd September 2005, 17:24     #272
MadMax
Stuff

haha i was at city doctors yesterday, and the receptionist was getting really desperate trying to search for some special paper for some printer. she was talking to the other receptionist about how warehouse stationary couldn't get it.

whist sitting there waiting, it appears that she calls warehouse stationary a second time asking something about if they can cut the A4 paper or somesuch... obviously gets declined again, to which she mutters some long complaint before promptly hanging up.

*ooo i must get that last word in!*
Old 5th September 2005, 10:21     #273
xor

Devil grin

Quote:
Originally posted by Juju
those fucking wankcocks that zoom up gillies ave and cut into the queue getting onto the motorway northbound.

I actually hit someone last year cause they forced their way in when i wouldnt let them... no damage done though (although he was pissed off... which was expected.. he was short fat and bald).
I snaked in there the other day
Old 5th September 2005, 18:47     #274
crocos

What grinds my gears? Being selected as a juror on a somewhat less then pleasant case.
Old 6th September 2005, 07:25     #275
DRa1N

Hypocrites
Old 6th September 2005, 09:36     #276
stryka

People who switch lanes half way through a turn onto a two lane road. Happens alot when i'm in the passenger seat - makes me trust these people less and less.
Old 6th September 2005, 17:40     #277
Simon
SHG

Today the gear-grinder is...

PEOPLE WHO POINT AT THINGS ON MY MONITOR AND TOUCH THE SCREEN WITH THEIR DIRTY FUCKING FINGERS.
Old 6th September 2005, 17:43     #278
Juju
get to da choppa

I find it worse when I have VNC'd into a person computer, and I'm pointing at my own monitor when trying to show them where something is.
Old 6th September 2005, 17:47     #279
TnT

To add to Simons irk: and then try to wipe off their finger print, with their finger. My fucking boss does this all the time.

I'd like to add Consultants who promise shit to clients without asking development first. "Yes we can do that tonight for you". No cunt you mean I can do that for them tonight, this 'we' you speak of never fucking involves you. While you're at home eating your fucking dinner, drinking a nice glass of wine and spending time with your family, I'm the one at the fucking office fulfilling your promise you motherfucker. I hope you choke on a chicken bone.
Old 6th September 2005, 17:50     #280
Helious

Cunning linguist

I'm disliking working with so many hot girls that I don't know which one i'd want to mack the most :(

Life's so difficult in the office.