Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 26th February 2010, 16:01     #20121
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

current GMGs: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/video/2...t-photographer

Police bullying of photographers (in the UK, so one small mercy)
Old 26th February 2010, 22:51     #20122
jsr
On the moon we have 5 thousand

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
Actually I want to see pics of chiQ in pigtails - I reckon she'd have that "naughty schoolgirl" vibe.
Story checks out.
Old 26th February 2010, 23:18     #20123
crocos

And you didn't take pics? Disappointed in you Mr R.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 27th February 2010, 02:58     #20124
Cynos

GMG: Paying GST on an ACC levy and LTSA's admin costs and I don't know, fire brigade or something. I see why the house owners hate paying GST on rates.
Old 27th February 2010, 04:38     #20125
[WanG] Wandarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsr
Story checks out.
I haven't gotten over your facebook burn. I may never. I just thought you'd like to know my tears are still wet.

As well as my pants.
Old 27th February 2010, 13:12     #20126
Asriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore
Getting home to find I've been burgled. 50" telly, PS3 and Computer gone.

fuckers !
That is shit. Curious as to what suburb of Canberra you live in... not that thieves really care.
Old 27th February 2010, 14:09     #20127
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:

fuckers !
Shit, I just noticed this post! Sorry to hear it man.. that really sucks
Old 27th February 2010, 17:48     #20128
Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asriel
That is shit. Curious as to what suburb of Canberra you live in... not that thieves really care.
I'm over in Charnwood, but there has been a spate of burglaries all around Belconnen area recently. Normally the riff raff stick to Gungahlin areas but well I guess they wanted a change of scenery
Old 27th February 2010, 18:45     #20129
jsr
On the moon we have 5 thousand

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WanG] Wandarah
I haven't gotten over your facebook burn. I may never.
Oh, and you won't. You won't. The best you can hope for is that you come to terms with your pain, and find a way to move on.
Old 28th February 2010, 01:47     #20130
[WanG] Wandarah

*sniff*
Old 28th February 2010, 10:49     #20131
QWERTY?

GMG - my credit card must have been scanned at some point, some fucker used it to buy an arseload of petrol somewhere in canada, now im creditless, until I get a new card and i hope to gawd it turns up before I go to Banff next friday.

This has happened to me before actually in NZ, well I think the card got scanned somewhere when I was in thailand/malay/singapore but got used to buy like $5k computer shit in korea, the same day I bought/went to the Ballet in auckland.
Old 28th February 2010, 11:03     #20132
p-b

Quote:

fuckers !
Sorry to hear that man, I am sure many of us can empathise with how you may feel.

Almost a year after I got burgled, I am still finding stuff missing or stuff that I can't find and can't help but wonder if it was taken by those fucking cunts who broke into my house.
Old 28th February 2010, 11:32     #20133
StN
I have detailed files

I want to walk the dog, then paint the garage - but I have to sit here waiting for the tsunami alerts to subside. Maybe I could start painting the garage...
Old 28th February 2010, 13:11     #20134
Biff

our food supply. for example seeing a box of fruit bars advertising "made with real fruit!". really? i had not expected my fruit bars to have real fruit. what a nice surprise!
Old 28th February 2010, 14:41     #20135
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Misleading advertising of all kinds grinds my gears. Might not be false as such, but it sure is trying to mislead.
Old 28th February 2010, 17:11     #20136
cyc
Objection!

Ryan Shawcross. I am not even an Arsenal fan but that shit is just criminal. So sick and tired of inferior players on inferior teams, under the guise of "I'm just trying to get the ball" go in and commit so called "tackles" that are entirely reckless and demonstrate total obliviousness towards another player's welfare.

Whilst this cunt will get banned for 3 weeks, there's a player who'll probably suffer serious long term damage or, at best, won't be back to form for about two years and this asshole can walk around in three weeks as though nothing had happened. Not one to agree with Wenger usually but save us the "He's a nice guy BS!" Nice crying act too.
Old 28th February 2010, 17:18     #20137
BaM
Freeloader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff
our food supply. for example seeing a box of fruit bars advertising "made with real fruit!". really? i had not expected my fruit bars to have real fruit. what a nice surprise!
Don't buy shitty, processed food and you won't have to worry about it.
Old 28th February 2010, 19:08     #20138
Wally Simmonds

GMG: Last week my employer decided, after a month of me doing a hefty amount of OT, they were going to change the OT rates. Previously I was earning double time and time and a half, now I'm only allowed to earn time in lieu or time. If I"m call, my oncall rate is dropped when I'm doing OT.

Pisses me off because now I'm probably going to have to look for another job.
Old 28th February 2010, 23:20     #20139
Cynos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wally Simmonds
GMG: Last week my employer decided, after a month of me doing a hefty amount of OT, they were going to change the OT rates. Previously I was earning double time and time and a half, now I'm only allowed to earn time in lieu or time. If I"m call, my oncall rate is dropped when I'm doing OT.

I can understand their position, it must be so awful having competent workers with decent morale.

What retards man, that sucks. You'll be sweet getting a new job, but a PITA that you have to.
Old 28th February 2010, 23:43     #20140
Wally Simmonds

Yeah, might even end up back at Datacom at this rate *shudder*
Old 1st March 2010, 07:47     #20141
p01s0n

Quote:

If you enjoyed working for Fujitsu ( I assume you are still there ) then you might want to keep an eye out for openings at gen-i. The two are very similar from what I hear, except we get time and a half .
Old 1st March 2010, 09:35     #20142
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc
Ryan Shawcross. I am not even an Arsenal fan but that shit is just criminal. So sick and tired of inferior players on inferior teams, under the guise of "I'm just trying to get the ball" go in and commit so called "tackles" that are entirely reckless and demonstrate total obliviousness towards another player's welfare.

Whilst this cunt will get banned for 3 weeks, there's a player who'll probably suffer serious long term damage or, at best, won't be back to form for about two years and this asshole can walk around in three weeks as though nothing had happened. Not one to agree with Wenger usually but save us the "He's a nice guy BS!" Nice crying act too.
Not sure of the exact incident, but maybe the punishment is however long the other player is out for.
Old 1st March 2010, 13:26     #20143
Cynos

GMG: Dealing with fucking CSS and fucking browsers. Current fun is trying to use word-wrap: break-word to wrap overly long URLs. So far, works in Fx3, IE6, IE7. Doesn't work in Opera (not that anyone cares) and... IE8.

IE8? MS invented this fucking CSS property. That said, the VM is using IE8 RC1, so let's try an upgrade....

...ah haha, I can't install the latest IE8 in my VM. Ahahaha. *sob*.
Old 1st March 2010, 13:27     #20144
Wally Simmonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by p01s0n
If you enjoyed working for Fujitsu ( I assume you are still there ) then you might want to keep an eye out for openings at gen-i. The two are very similar from what I hear, except we get time and a half .
Yeah, I still am. It hasn't actually been that bad till quite recently, so I wouldn't mind working for another outsourcer. I've heard good/bad things about Gen-I, but I guess they're all the same really.

Still a bad time to be looking, there's sfa on seek these days.
Old 1st March 2010, 13:58     #20145
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Who the fuck takes a 3-year-old with them while driving a roller on a farm?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/3389176/

And then doesn't STOP THE FUCKING THING IMMEDIATELY when they realised they've lost sight of said 3 year old?!?!
Old 1st March 2010, 14:04     #20146
Reformed_Quint

^^ Stupid people!

Like the girl that took photos of a guy pointing a loaded shotgun at her. Both of them are fucking douche` bags, only thing i'm sorry about is the fact that she bred.

-Only ever point a gun at something you intend on shooting.-
Old 1st March 2010, 14:13     #20147
[BT]MikeMan

Quote:

What does your contract say about OT?
Old 1st March 2010, 14:30     #20148
Cynos

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Corpse
Who the fuck takes a 3-year-old with them while driving a roller on a farm?

http://www.stuff.co.nz/3389176/

And then doesn't STOP THE FUCKING THING IMMEDIATELY when they realised they've lost sight of said 3 year old?!?!
Same people who I routinely see riding around on their quad bikes with unhelmeted two year olds with bare feet.
Old 1st March 2010, 14:37     #20149
Wally Simmonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by [BT]MikeMan
What does your contract say about OT?

It doesn't say anything other than I will get reimbursed in either TIL or increased rates. The rates were defined in another document which was not included in my contract, and sent through a few months after my start date. I've been operating under that document for the last year and a half...so a little unsure where that leaves me.

In any case, I'm more annoyed about the OT I did the previous month - as I would've never have volunteered for it if it was TIL or single time! Coming in at the end of the month and saying 'suck buzz bro, we're changing your rates, and too bad for all the OT you've done so far! Be grateful we don't 'backcharge' you when we first implemented it!' (which was in January, and comms about it have only come out now).
Old 1st March 2010, 14:54     #20150
?>Superman

old news but...

GMG that those kid-raping fuckwits on Pitcairn have all been released and now the jail is simply a "guesthouse".
Old 1st March 2010, 15:15     #20151
Thomas Meatball

If there's one thing I really really really hate, it's a kid-raping fuckwit. Especially one on or from Pitcairn

What's that cunt doing in Auckland and how come he hasn't had The Bash yet?
Old 1st March 2010, 15:17     #20152
crocos

Wally: It may be worth your time to seek an employment lawyer; Any document that dictates the rate at which you get paid forms part of your contract. At minimum they shouldn't be able to go "and by the way this overtime you did? Nah, we're going to pay you about half what you expected, but it's cool because we'd changed that policy aaaaages ago and just not told anyone" - there's something wrong there.

But yes, definitely consider looking elsewhere if they're fucking you around like that - it's not a sign of a healthy employer.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 1st March 2010, 15:24     #20153
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Meatball
What's that cunt doing in Auckland and how come he hasn't had The Bash yet?
Cause you soft Aucklanders probably bought him a cappacino.

....possibly...
Old 1st March 2010, 15:35     #20154
Thomas Meatball

Nah, you can buy someone a cappuccino and still give them the bash. We're sophisticated; that's the sort of thing we do.
Old 1st March 2010, 15:36     #20155
StN
I have detailed files

Wouldn't have happened if he moved from Pitcairn to Amberly. Charlie would have sorted him.
Old 1st March 2010, 15:39     #20156
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Meatball
Nah, you can buy someone a cappuccino and still give them the bash. We're sophisticated; that's the sort of thing we do.
Ahhhh I see, do you buy before are after the aforementioned bash?
Old 1st March 2010, 15:42     #20157
Thomas Meatball

Before. It's just polite. It doesn't even have to be on the same day. You can shout him a coffee and say "Listen guy, I think you're a really disgusting cunt and I'm gonna smash the living crap out of you. How does Friday at 11 suit you? I ought to be nicely liquored up then. BTW, consider moving to Aussie, FYI IMO. Enjoy your coffee."
Old 1st March 2010, 15:43     #20158
xor

My parents had one Pitcairn islander rent a flat off them. He was a choice dude and taught me how to play a couple of tunes on his electric guitar and I played Nintendo with him. He also threw his girlfriends head through the window one day.

Another day in the ghetto
Old 1st March 2010, 15:46     #20159
Reformed_Quint

Definistration... Nice.
Old 1st March 2010, 15:58     #20160
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reformed_Quint
Definistration... Nice.
Surely you mean Defenestration?