Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 3rd September 2007, 23:48     #521
cEvin
Love In Vein

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead goon
if its not avant garde japanese experimental noise from kyoto, then no sir, i do not like it.

not underground enough.
i hear ya on that one

if the music isn't so obscure that you could mistake it for someone sneezing then i'm not interested.

Last edited by cEvin : 3rd September 2007 at 23:51.
Old 4th September 2007, 00:24     #522
dead goon

the other day while listening to an album consisting of 2 vietnamese women washing dishes in a rubbish bin in the himalayan mountains at dawn. and this guy comes into my room and hes like "wtf is this shit" and i was like... "dude. what the fuck"

he totally didn't come back in a second time.
Old 4th September 2007, 08:24     #523
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead goon
the other day while listening to an album consisting of 2 vietnamese women washing dishes in a rubbish bin in the himalayan mountains at dawn. and this guy comes into my room and hes like "wtf is this shit" and i was like... "dude. what the fuck"

he totally didn't come back in a second time.
Were you hoping he would come back for a second time? o_O
Old 4th September 2007, 08:38     #524
leadinjector

the fact that if I killed the smarmy fat guy on those fucking dumb yellow pages adverts, they would put ME in jail?!?!
Old 4th September 2007, 11:31     #525
Juju
get to da choppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lektronimo
Notice how that white dude is doing nothing while a bunch of serving hands bring him all the shit? Oh, and they are black coloured hands.

The fact that the Yellowpage hands have been black ever since Yellowpages has existed, has nothing to do it. No sir. Oooooooh no way. Nudda. Nup.
Old 4th September 2007, 12:33     #526
Mokoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by lektronimo
Notice how that white dude is doing nothing while a bunch of serving hands bring him all the shit? Oh, and they are black coloured hands.
lol racism
Old 1st October 2007, 09:02     #527
xor

people who buy high profile cars and then whine when they get pinched. I.E WRX
Old 1st October 2007, 16:03     #528
Matt0r

living in a society where scum like that not only exist, but their actions are so common that it's to be expected.
Old 1st October 2007, 16:04     #529
Kryten

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
"But she was asking for it, your honour".
Old 1st October 2007, 17:45     #530
Wally Simmonds

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
People who make comments like this. Lame!
Old 1st October 2007, 18:11     #531
?>Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryten
"But she was asking for it, your honour".
She was!
Old 1st October 2007, 18:27     #532
Disinformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
Not being able to own the car I'd like to for fear of it getting stolen. Lame.
Old 2nd October 2007, 08:15     #533
Baal

Volvos. I parked my car yesterday and came back to it and there was a fucking Volvo parked next to it.

The only reason anyone buys a Volvo is because a) they have no sense of style whatsoever or b) they hit other cars so frequently that they need the car equivalent of an APC.

Sure enough the wanker had scraped me on the way in, luckily his piece of shit just rubbed a bit of paint off on my front bumper which came off easy.

Old 2nd October 2007, 08:27     #534
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disinformation
Not being able to own the car I'd like to for fear of it getting stolen. Lame.
I hate the things you like!

I'd love a wrx, but can I afford one with my income and age with insurance? *nahpsssht*
Old 3rd October 2007, 08:42     #535
StN
I have detailed files

When you drive halfway across town to get a new BBQ cover, stick it on the thing, and then find the next day that the dog has shredded it, because he thought you had brought him a new toy.
Old 3rd October 2007, 09:13     #536
Juju
get to da choppa

I think that deserves a Nelson "Ha ha".
Old 3rd October 2007, 09:19     #537
StN
I have detailed files

He was probably just getting me back for accidentally tossing his ball too close to the boundary when I had his electornic collar on last night. It does seem to be working though - if he hears the warning beeps, he reverses bloody quickly.
Old 4th October 2007, 15:19     #538
MACHINE

Car Accidents on the motorways. They cause millions of dollars in lost productivity. People who have car accidents on motorways should be fined huge amounts of money.
Old 4th October 2007, 15:20     #539
Lightspeed

All that would do is put your insurance premiums up.
Old 4th October 2007, 15:45     #540
JP

People who don't know how to merge properly and just push as far ahead as they can forcing everyone else to stop to let their dumbass in. That shit drives me nuts and happens basically every day on my commute into town. Fucking fuck faces.
Old 4th October 2007, 16:48     #541
?>Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
He was probably just getting me back for accidentally tossing his ball too close to the boundary when I had his electornic collar on last night. It does seem to be working though - if he hears the warning beeps, he reverses bloody quickly.
How much did that electronic dog collar set up cost you in the end?
Old 4th October 2007, 18:07     #542
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?>Superman
How much did that electronic dog collar set up cost you in the end?
Can't remember but $470 sounds right.

/edit - Static correction. Yeah, that's what it is! (Should've extended it around the BBQ)
Old 4th October 2007, 18:39     #543
leadinjector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP
People who don't know how to merge properly and just push as far ahead as they can forcing everyone else to stop to let their dumbass in. That shit drives me nuts and happens basically every day on my commute into town. Fucking fuck faces.
i do that all the time since i moved to auckland, since the alternative is to sit on the side of the road with finger in ass while every indian cab driver in the fucking city goes bumper to bumper in front of you looking everywhere they can except towards your car
Old 4th October 2007, 18:57     #544
chubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP
k'noats. fuck em all, day after day doing the same shit, and going home complaining about the traffic. idiots.
Old 4th October 2007, 19:02     #545
chubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadinjector
i do that all the time since i moved to auckland, since the alternative is to sit on the side of the road with finger in ass while every indian cab driver in the fucking city goes bumper to bumper in front of you looking everywhere they can except towards your car

a hint: when the traffic starts to back up in front of you- dont just automaticly pull out to pass it. it means you've found the back of the queue.
Old 4th October 2007, 22:19     #546
leadinjector

yeah the queue of suckers.
Old 4th October 2007, 22:30     #547
Juju
get to da choppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby
a hint: when the traffic starts to back up in front of you- dont just automaticly pull out to pass it. it means you've found the back of the queue.
Another hint: Things don't change in Auckland. If you do a daily route, you will quickly learn where things stop and where people seem to forget their brains.

Case in point. Southbound Fanshawe Street offramp. 2 left lanes go off to fanshawe, 2 right keep heading south. The lane thats second from the middle is ALWAYS slow because people slow down for fuckwits that forget that they are in the fanshawe lane and want to stay on the motorway, so cut in. Jump in fast lane = pass them all.
Old 4th October 2007, 22:30     #548
dead goon

people who use "<3" on the internet.

fuck off, it's so irritating.
Old 4th October 2007, 22:32     #549
crocos

YUO=LAME

I <3 irritating dead goon....

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 5th October 2007, 07:09     #550
xor

Recruiters really grind my gears
Old 5th October 2007, 12:56     #551
Trigga*happY

People who don't use the merging lane all the way to the end.

You are in a lane, your lane is merging with the one beside you... Don't be a dumb fuck and stop half a km back from the end of the lane and wait for someone to let you in.

The way I see it, I shouldn't even need to fucking indicate it's that obvious how it works. Keep the line on your left until it's merged with the one on your right.
Old 5th October 2007, 13:54     #552
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

The Wallabies coaching staff always having a whinge about something on the eve of a big match. "Waaaah, the haka is an unfair advantage" "Waaaah the English forwards are a bunch of big meanies" "Waaaaaah McCaw doesn't get penalised enough"

STFU you gutless little cunts.
Old 5th October 2007, 15:04     #553
[Malks] Pixie

People who get grumpy when I show them how to work things out for themselves.

So people send me a huge list of the chemicals which they hold on their site and want to know how much of each they can store before they need certification - so I send them back and email showing them, *in detail*, how to find it all out themselves (including links and examples, plus references to other sites which can help). They then email me back saying, "but that could take me hours!!" - yes it could, but to expect me to do it for you *FOR FREE* is a bit bloody on the nose (of course couldn't email that back to them).

Just because I'm a public servant doesn't mean I'm going to do your work for you idiots.

Pixie
Old 5th October 2007, 15:14     #554
MadLep

Dilbertisation in the workplace.
Old 6th October 2007, 07:05     #555
chubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadinjector
yeah the queue of suckers.

illustrates exactly why we need to stop sinking money into the roading black-hole. there will never be enough roads, 'cause we need a lane for every individual who drives..... transportation has become a huge RL e-penis expander.
Old 6th October 2007, 10:48     #556
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby
RL e-penis expander.
I think that is the first time I've seen this expression turned back around against it's origin... Cheers for the chuckle chubby

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 12th October 2007, 07:49     #557
StN
I have detailed files

That thing where you make your breakfast at work with the last of your supplies, pouring the milk over your cereal, and adding some yoghurt that is well within it's use by date, but upon licking the lid you find that "Peach Cremé" is apparantly supposed to taste like Blue cheese. And you quickly biff the lot just in case you ralph at your desk.
Old 12th October 2007, 08:34     #558
Savage

The fucks who insist on throwing their paper towels on the floor, NEXT to the fucking paper towel bin in the men's room. Is it seriously that fucking hard to get it into the one foot square bin that sits right underneath the bloody towel dispenser?
Old 12th October 2007, 09:39     #559
cEvin
Love In Vein

"crazy sock day"
Old 12th October 2007, 09:46     #560
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

People who don't read the contents of a thread and then ask questions that were answered at least 3 times.