NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 10th July 2008, 16:28     #4121
SpaceCowboy
Here be dragons

well, its not being used as evidence, its just pointing police in a direction, whether it turns out to be right for some reason, or not. why does that annoy you?

its like the parents saying "well, he liked cars, so maybe we should go ask turners auctions". yea, itll probably turn up nothing, but if theyve exhausted all over courses, why not?
Old 10th July 2008, 16:33     #4122
leadinjector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceCowboy
not really a GMG, but the rock last night that did a reverse wind up your wife (ie. wind up your husband) was pretty harsh... telling the aussie dude living here that his $1000 tax debt in aus has caught up with him, hes being deported, going to jail, not going to be able to complete his apprenticeship, never return to nz, and basicly fucked his entire life up. he was literally crying, thinking his whole life was over. yea, quality radio there.

and no, im dont see anything wrong with the idea behind the segment, but they have lately been pushing it too far.
yeah some of those are just fucking sad. if they did that to me id be pretty pissed off, even if it was to win some shit.

i still lol at the memory of that poor cunt who rang up his gf and asked her to marry him. he was bigging it up beforehand, then when he did it she was freaked out, said he was a psycho and way too into her etc.. fucking lolarious. what a douche.
Old 10th July 2008, 16:39     #4123
Solvent

The usage of sunnies instead of sunglasses.
Old 10th July 2008, 17:16     #4124
lektronimo

Trades people: when they say they will show up at your place at such and such time, then don't. Fuckheads, no wonder the economy is shit when I'm practically giving them the money, yet they chose to show up late or not at all. Fucking morons!!!
Old 10th July 2008, 18:15     #4125
Markh

Quote:
well, its not being used as evidence, its just pointing police in a direction, whether it turns out to be right for some reason, or not. why does that annoy you?

its like the parents saying "well, he liked cars, so maybe we should go ask turners auctions". yea, itll probably turn up nothing, but if theyve exhausted all over courses, why not?
I don't mind an intelligent guess based on what the young man liked to do or guesses as to how the incident might logically happen. But these psychic show have some smooth talking person that is good at reading human reaction take some wild stabs in the dark and make the grieving family believe that they have some sort of answers.

This part annoyed me:
"a television show that used psychics to shed light on the mystery of their son's death."
How did the show shed any light on the incident? Some twat made some guesses and pretended that he knew these things as facts.

Personally I see the psychics as having talents very similar to con artists. And not really that much difference between what either do. What I'm saying is that they grind my gears.
Old 10th July 2008, 18:20     #4126
ZoSo

Apparently we pay up to $1mil for that pos Sensing Murder as well. Now that totally grinds my gears.

"Programme: Sensing Murder Series 2 Extension
Genre: Entertainment
Duration: 5 x 1.5 hour
Production Company: Ninox Television
$ Committed: $1,000,000"

http://publicaddress.net/system/topi...7887#post57887
Old 10th July 2008, 19:04     #4127
Markh

Hmmm, a quick glance at a couple of comments there suggests that I am not the only one that has his gears ground by this.
Old 10th July 2008, 19:40     #4128
Torka

Quote:

Fuck off.
Old 10th July 2008, 21:22     #4129
SpaceCowboy
Here be dragons

/me fucks off
Old 10th July 2008, 23:03     #4130
crocos

Was this Off chick a good lay?

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 11th July 2008, 04:14     #4131
fidgit
Always itchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
Was this Off chick a good lay?
AHA! I SEE WHAT U DID THAR!!1

Gear Grind: Dr Who season finishing, leaving me with yet another gap in my schedule of things to watch. I'm pretty much down to 28 minutes of Weed's a week at the moment :/
Old 11th July 2008, 04:33     #4132
dead goon

People who queue outside stores overnight to buy gadgets.

get a life.
Old 11th July 2008, 04:59     #4133
Erazhure

Gear grinder:Smokers.
Gear grinder: Especially smokers who come into my room and smoke.
Gear grinder: Especially smokers who come into my room and smoke to the point of me holding my breath coz i couldnt breathe everytime this chain smoker lit up another.

So i said something.

"you're killing me here, i cant breathe" i say to said smoker, who knows im a bad asthmatic.

"oh, im sorry - i'll blow the smoke this way"....

Gee fucking Thanx!
as if it makes a fucking difference!

Gear grinder: IGNORANT FUCKING SMOKERS!
ive been a 2nd hand smoker all my life, and ive had it up to HERE with them.
Old 11th July 2008, 05:26     #4134
[WanG] Wandarah

oh man, how is holding your breath because you cant breathe gonna fix it?!

/blows smoke at the screen
Old 11th July 2008, 06:03     #4135
Erazhure

well when i get a real good hit of 2nd hand smoke, it makes my lungs convulse, to the point of not even being able to breathe in. its jut easier to hold me breathe as often as i could. id much rather not breathe than choke on ciggs.

sadly, breathing comes naturally to me and i cant stop breathing for good.

but how hard would it be for her to A: put the thing out when in MY bedroom. or B: leave my room until you are done.
Old 11th July 2008, 06:07     #4136
leadinjector

or C- you to kick them the fuck out of your room?
Old 11th July 2008, 07:05     #4137
[WanG] Wandarah

^ word

why not ask them just to not smoke in your room?
Old 11th July 2008, 07:45     #4138
Helious

why didn't you just tell them to fuck off??

I've got a couple of mates who think it's ok to try and smoke in my room, I just tell them to fuck off home if that's their attitude

smokers can get fucked ;)
Old 11th July 2008, 07:55     #4139
dead goon

i use to be a smoker, and i always stand up for smokers these days.

but seriously, who the fuck walks into someones room smoking?

thats just wrong. if anything, you ask if its OK before hand. They're giving smokers a bad name
Old 11th July 2008, 10:13     #4140
chiQ
Frag-muff

NOBODY smokes in our house, and we're both smokers at the moment. Wووووووو÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Whoa, rabbit typing!

Anyway, we both go outside to smoke. Smoking inside is bad, especially when there are non-smokers in your home, be they people or animals.
Old 11th July 2008, 10:17     #4141
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiQ
Anyway, we both go outside to smoke. Smoking inside is bad, especially when there are non-smokers in your home, be they people or animals.
This.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 11th July 2008, 10:48     #4142
buckies

Quote:
NOBODY smokes in our house, and we're both smokers at the moment. Wووووووو÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Whoa, rabbit typing!

Why not just delete the text the rabbit has typed, instead of wasting further time justifying that the content was made by the rabbit? It comes across as an out of context "look at me" that grinds my gears.
I have no probs with someone loving their pet rabbit and letting others know about it, but dropping it in under false pretence like that irks me.

edit: not an intentional flame btw.
Old 11th July 2008, 10:59     #4143
?>Superman

wtf chiq smokes? Why do i think shes way cooler now?

<3
Old 11th July 2008, 11:21     #4144
cEvin
Love In Vein

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckies
Why not just delete the text the rabbit has typed, instead of wasting further time justifying that the content was made by the rabbit? It comes across as an out of context "look at me" that grinds my gears.
I have no probs with someone loving their pet rabbit and letting others know about it, but dropping it in under false pretence like that irks me.

love it
Old 11th July 2008, 11:25     #4145
Baal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?>Superman
wtf chiq smokes? Why do i think shes way cooler now?

<3
Smoking is cool, that's why.
Old 11th July 2008, 11:33     #4146
SpaceCowboy
Here be dragons

me girlfriend beats me if i smoke inside... so yea... think of me next time...
Old 11th July 2008, 12:03     #4147
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
me girlfriend beats me
Your girlfriend beats me to.
Old 11th July 2008, 12:21     #4148
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckies

Bonus! I grind someone's gears

Bite me.

[Edit: not an intentional flame]
Old 11th July 2008, 12:22     #4149
Reformed_Quint

Australia, saying we have 0% infantry, bunch of namby pambys in their jellybeen uniforms, we'd kick their asses....

though they were spot on with the 0 airforce :'(
Old 11th July 2008, 18:06     #4150
Erazhure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helious-
why didn't you just tell them to fuck off??

I've got a couple of mates who think it's ok to try and smoke in my room, I just tell them to fuck off home if that's their attitude

smokers can get fucked
well... i would have loved too..and normally would, but this is her house.
and i guess even out of the obvious lack of respect she has for me, i still show her respect in her house.
but i agree, it was fucking rude of her to do that...

.. i cant even go anywhere with her anymore, she smokes like a train and i just cant handle smokin that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiQ
exactly.
Being her house (for now anyway), i wouldnt expect her to want to go outside, coz honestly if she did, she wouldnt be inside ever. she smokes 4 packs a day....yup.
but when you bring it into MY private area, while i was working and couldnt just get up and walk away (this is what i usually do anyway)

Gears got grinded.
Old 11th July 2008, 18:38     #4151
Lightspeed

Smokers. Seriously, get a therapist.

Last edited by Lightspeed : 11th July 2008 at 18:40. Reason: Total troll.
Old 11th July 2008, 18:39     #4152
Mickey

4 packs a day? Holy crap, that would cost a fortune! Sounds gross, and really bad for you, can you move or is that not an option?
Old 11th July 2008, 18:40     #4153
Torka

The return of Haydos. :(
Old 11th July 2008, 18:47     #4154
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Bite me.
No bites until your birthday.

Oh - and what he ^^^ said.
Old 11th July 2008, 19:01     #4155
Haydos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torka
The return of Haydos.
lol. You wonder why trolls exist on the internet and why people take amusement out of fucking with other people? You and this response = reason.
Old 11th July 2008, 19:28     #4156
Spink

What's more annoying than Haydos is the people that acknowledge his existence, it's easy to ignore one person but it's hard to ignore forty fucktards getting trolled
Old 11th July 2008, 19:37     #4157
?>Superman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erazhure
Gear grinder:Smokers.
Gear grinder: Especially smokers who come into my room and smoke.
Gear grinder: Especially smokers who come into my room and smoke to the point of me holding my breath coz i couldnt breathe everytime this chain smoker lit up another.

So i said something.

"you're killing me here, i cant breathe" i say to said smoker, who knows im a bad asthmatic.

"oh, im sorry - i'll blow the smoke this way"....

Gee fucking Thanx!
as if it makes a fucking difference!

Gear grinder: IGNORANT FUCKING SMOKERS!
ive been a 2nd hand smoker all my life, and ive had it up to HERE with them.
Don't you smoke buds?
Old 11th July 2008, 19:40     #4158
Lightspeed

Least weed gets you high.
Old 11th July 2008, 19:42     #4159
BadNova

NZ First trying to get restricted videogames banned in NZ grinds my gears
Old 11th July 2008, 19:50     #4160
Helious

This message is hidden because Haydos is on your ignore list.

Easy to ignore~