Old 20th January 2014, 22:27     #38521
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage
now you're desperately trying to either cover your arse in traditional fashion
Old 20th January 2014, 22:32     #38522
Lightspeed

^^This coward has me on his ignore list, but still wants to play. I wonder how he copes in the world, without his mother's skirts to hide behind?
Old 20th January 2014, 22:43     #38523
Lightspeed

Gosh, maybe I'm being a bit harsh. CCS is probably trying to point out to Savage just what it is that might make me suspect his genuinely curious motivations.
Old 20th January 2014, 23:14     #38524
Spink

What personality disorder does LS have again? And why is this still going.
Old 20th January 2014, 23:17     #38525
CCS
Stunt Pants

I think he has 'asshatism'.

Oh yeah, intellectual dishonesty as well.
Old 20th January 2014, 23:52     #38526
Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Two more things you suck at: reading comprehension and genuine curiosity.
lol, and you wonder why you get called "lolspeed" and end up as the most ignored member of the forum.

What a waste of time.

Last edited by Savage : 20th January 2014 at 23:55.
Old 21st January 2014, 00:14     #38527
Lightspeed

What is it you think I wonder? I'm pretty sure this "lolspeed" of yours resides largely inside your head, this discussion being only an effort to reinforce that fantasy. You did reveal that you realise? It's just as CCS quoted.

If you want to backtrack and try and go back down that genuinely curious track, if that wasn't complete bullshit, then go back to the response I gave to DrTitus with the same question and if that doesn't satisfying you, tell me what you understand from my response and what about it doesn't satisfy you.

Or feel free to go back to telling me your own grand theories and how they must demonstrate some lack on my part, hence my need to "cover my arse". You say it's a waste of time but you seemed pretty committed to me.
Old 21st January 2014, 00:34     #38528
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage
What a waste of time.
Put him on ignore, even if it means you have a tiny penis. It means you can heckle from the sidelines when you see someone else quoting his inanities
Old 21st January 2014, 07:49     #38529
xor

Another All Black charged with a crime:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11189476

Stephen Bachop, Jerry Collins, Luaki, the white mongrel from Rotorua who played lock..Keith someone?

Fucking lol sport.
Old 21st January 2014, 09:26     #38530
CCS
Stunt Pants

rugby hater
Old 21st January 2014, 10:30     #38531
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I think he hates this great country.
Old 21st January 2014, 11:06     #38532
pxpx

Ban rugby!
Old 21st January 2014, 11:16     #38533
CCS
Stunt Pants

Rugby made these people thugs. No other sport has people like this.
Old 21st January 2014, 11:47     #38534
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Rugby made these people thugs. No other sport has people like this.
Football has a big pack of cunts too, m8.
Old 21st January 2014, 12:08     #38535
CCS
Stunt Pants

NO. JUST RUGBY. FUCKEN LOL SPORT.
Old 21st January 2014, 12:15     #38536
xor

you getting lippy, m8?
Old 21st January 2014, 12:17     #38537
CCS
Stunt Pants

U WOT
Old 21st January 2014, 12:18     #38538
xor

CUNT
Old 21st January 2014, 12:50     #38539
CCS
Stunt Pants

Old 21st January 2014, 14:18     #38540
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Take him to Rotorua bro, let the squeegee guys sort him out

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11189592
Old 21st January 2014, 21:33     #38541
fixed_truth

fun times in Ukraine

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/euromajdan/pop-out
Old 22nd January 2014, 10:12     #38542
p-b

Anyone able to tell me why I see these symbols on videos or in places like the Kotaku comments section:

as oppose to pause/play button or flag/quote symbols?
Old 22nd January 2014, 10:46     #38543
StN
I have detailed files

Looks like unicode placeholders for extended characters sets?
Old 22nd January 2014, 12:30     #38544
Kryten

I'm all for decriminalising weed and letting the 5-0 focus on more important things like speeding tickets, but ugh, pot heads and their justifications are the fucking worst.
Old 22nd January 2014, 14:44     #38545
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Can you elaborate on the justifications?
Old 22nd January 2014, 14:50     #38546
Kryten

It's the continual cry of "less harm!" "medical benefits!" "the man is keeping us down!" "420blazelol!" "alcohol is worse!" that just sounds like crazy people ranting about conspiracy theories all of the time.

I do not partake, so have no particular axe to grind, beyond seeing the same thing. ALL. THE. TIME. (I'm also not suggesting I'm putting forth a reasonable counter argument to the claims made by either side in this debate).
Old 22nd January 2014, 15:10     #38547
aR Que

Meh, i do what i wanna do. Don't need more reason.
Old 22nd January 2014, 15:16     #38548
Lightspeed

That's really the only reason. All else is sophistry.
Old 22nd January 2014, 16:09     #38549
xor

I can't see any reason for it to be illegal. All it does is criminalise drug users and/or addicts. Where's the sense in that? What purpose does it serve to create criminals out of pot smokers?
Old 22nd January 2014, 16:17     #38550
pxpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
I can't see any reason for it to be illegal. All it does is criminalise drug users and/or addicts. Where's the sense in that? What purpose does it serve to create criminals out of pot smokers?
What about pot dealers?
Old 22nd January 2014, 16:20     #38551
xor

Can you elaborate on your question? and I might be able to give you a proper answer
Old 22nd January 2014, 16:28     #38552
Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxpx
What about pot dealers?
They're getting away without paying income tax
Old 22nd January 2014, 16:44     #38553
aR Que

So do a lot of plasterers, builders, plumbers, electricians, mechanics, painters, arborists, blockies etc. etc.
Old 22nd January 2014, 18:51     #38554
mpx

From the sounds of it, in Colorado people are still going to dealers to get weed because the legalised weed is super expensive, so pot dealers still get to sell their stuff and the people buying get buy illegally but smoke legally.

I wish weed was legal, I don't smoke it and wouldn't pick it up if it were legal, but I just can't see why it should remain a criminal offence. I'd much rather accidentally stumble down a dark alley and bump into a group of big guys who had just all smoked a massive blunt, than alcohol fueled rage heads.
Old 23rd January 2014, 08:21     #38555
StN
I have detailed files

Time for my favourite word again:

Teledildonics.
Old 23rd January 2014, 11:01     #38556
Trigger
Laserman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpx
I wish weed was legal, I don't smoke it and wouldn't pick it up if it were legal, but I just can't see why it should remain a criminal offence. I'd much rather accidentally stumble down a dark alley and bump into a group of big guys who had just all smoked a massive blunt, than alcohol fueled rage heads.
Dooooooood he's got food, let's get him!
... wait what? ...
*starts laughing*
Old 23rd January 2014, 16:08     #38557
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Wellington: shitty
Old 23rd January 2014, 16:31     #38558
StN
I have detailed files

Dude - they had an earthquake within 100kms of them. You should expect raw sewage discharge into waterways. They are still doing it into the Avon here apparently
Old 24th January 2014, 08:29     #38559
aR Que

Id be surprised if any wwtp in NZ didn't discharge effluent to a waterway / sea as part of normal ops on heavy days. We are disgusting creatures that spread our fecal matter everywhere.

But I did it in the toilet! *rollseyes*
Old 24th January 2014, 16:06     #38560
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpx
From the sounds of it, in Colorado people are still going to dealers to get weed because the legalised weed is super expensive, so pot dealers still get to sell their stuff and the people buying get buy illegally but smoke legally.
I'd pay a premium to be able to buy in a storefront. Having to interact with the sort of people that sell currently is the main reason I don't partake.

Plus from what I've seen Colorado legal prices are still cheaper than prices here.