Old 18th November 2011, 00:01     #121
Ajax
Architeuthis

I liked the part where fixed_truth went all Michael Richards
Old 18th November 2011, 00:08     #122
SickBo@Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
and through media it's become a bit of a meme.
So you certainly won't have any problems at all in producing examples of the phrase 'asian dick' being used in the same manner you used then right?
Old 18th November 2011, 00:44     #123
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickBo@Work
So you certainly won't have any problems at all in producing examples of the phrase 'asian dick' being used in the same manner you used then right?
Look it's one standard for people that F-T hates and another for himself and his mates.

Remember, it wasn't racist.
Old 18th November 2011, 00:45     #124
MrTTTT

ok, enjoy your mediocre job/life!
Old 18th November 2011, 00:48     #125
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTTTT
ok, enjoy your mediocre job/life!
Are you seriously incapable of writing anything useful? You're like a retarded yet rabid dog that is obsessed with me. Go see a psychiatrist or at least talk over your emo issues with somebody before you do a Virginia Tech or something.

Last edited by cyc : 18th November 2011 at 00:49.
Old 18th November 2011, 03:00     #126
MrTTTT

What's a Virginia Tech??
Also, again delusions of grandeur - thinking people are obsessed with you!!!
Old 18th November 2011, 03:06     #127
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
What's a Virginia Tech??
Also, again delusions of grandeur - thinking people are obsessed with you!!!
Well, actions speak louder than words. You basically spend all your time on here chasing after me with your pathetic one-liners.

BTW, thank you for yet another illustration of your obscene levels of stupidity and ignorance. The reference was in relation to the rather well-known Virgina Tech massacre -- you know, the worst campus shooting in US history. In view of how rabid and unbalanced you are, it'd be best if you go seek some psychiatric before reading up on this rather tragic event that's rather illustrative of what unbalanced, over-emo idiots can do when the wrong circumstances all come together.
Old 18th November 2011, 05:05     #128
MrTTTT

all perfectly valid points yet not addressing the major issue of concern: YOU ARE MEDIOCRE!!
Old 18th November 2011, 07:51     #129
xor

Galbraiths. My vote is for cyc, I reckon he'd bust out some truly awesome Asian shit on fixed_truths honkey ass.
Old 18th November 2011, 08:23     #130
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Quote:
But nonetheless it's still an ethnic-stereotype and I'm willing to take on board that other people might find it offensive and not use it.
On ya!
Somehow I can't imagine that cyc is going to apologise for initially referring to you as a homosexual while insulting your political choices, but hey.
Old 18th November 2011, 08:29     #131
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickBo@Work
Hangerover II is probably the last movie I seen that had the joke.

But meh, I've said that I'll reflect on your guys perspective etc. But I still standby my claim that I wasn't insulting him based on his race and rather his (alleged) small penis being a reason for all his anger.

Moving on etc.
Old 18th November 2011, 08:30     #132
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

back on topic:
from our local free community paper:
Old 18th November 2011, 12:12     #133
cyc
Objection!

Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosWulf
On ya!
Somehow I can't imagine that cyc is going to apologise for initially referring to you as a homosexual while insulting your political choices, but hey.
Somehow you might care to actually read what Fixed_faeces wrote and address my reply in context. He started off by calling David Farrar a bumboy for the National Party. There was no argument from Fixed_faeces in favour of that proposition:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_faeces
Even Nationals biggest bumboy Farrar thinks that this will not help.
Then I replied with:

Quote:
You calling another person a "bumboy" for your opponents? That's rich.

Yawn indeed
Fixed_faeces then goes and borrows from MrTTTT and then I replied with:

Quote:
Actually, fixed_faeces, I'd probably describe you as an all-round bumboy for the left. If there's even any kind of contest between anyone/any thing left and even any thing or anybody slightly to the right, your general response is to just stick up for or instinctively defend the left, reason and merits be damned. So yeah, you're a bumboy.

HEY QUICK GO FIND SOME SELECTIVE QUOTE TO "PROVE' OTHERWISE AGAIN!!
So, a few things emerge. IF I were using the "bumboy" term at fixed_faeces as a gay insult (and I don't concede that), you apparently have zero problem with that idiot using it on David Farrar and instead choose to selectively focus on what I did to deflect attention from him. How intellectually honest and how typical of the typical looney left here.

The more significant point is that I actually acted charitably and took fixed_faeces' point at its most favourable to him, namely that he was merely referring to Farrar as an ignorant hack that would mindlessly defend National at all costs. I then expressed my astonishment at the sheer hypocrisy of this guy making such an allegation given his own behaviour on here.

Now, are you going to apologise for your selective reading and deliberate distortion of what went on? I doubt it.
Old 18th November 2011, 12:28     #134
Lightspeed

Laugh

^^ cyc proving he doesn't need to be a bigot to be a cunt.
Old 18th November 2011, 12:48     #135
GM

It's not libel if it's factual - so we're going to have to get a measurement here cyc.

As for fixed_truth, being gay isn't a negative thing so look at it this way, being a bumboy is something to celebrate!

(this is a joke for those who lack that filter)
Old 18th November 2011, 13:40     #136
Golden Teapot
Love, Actuary

I have heard of a case in the UK where a male customer reacted negatively to being called a wanker by a call centre employee. To cut to the end when his moment came in court he was unable to show that he wasn't.
Old 18th November 2011, 14:28     #137
pxpx

Quote:
Stop being such a jew.
You're doing yourself so many favours.
Old 18th November 2011, 14:48     #138
cyc
Objection!

Laugh

BTW, fixed_faeces, are you sure you aren't Moo in disguise and back to entertain people with a 2011 version of this? But remember F_F isn't a bigot, isn't racist, and Chaoswulf can see nothing wrong either.
Old 18th November 2011, 15:03     #139
CCS
Stunt Pants

Too many chinks, jews and faggots in this thread.

/I'm out
Old 18th November 2011, 19:35     #140
adonis

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc
Oh going into racial/ethnic stuff, are we? Typical low life left shit.
F_T's statement was racist. How is his statement in any way related to his political views? Or do you think racism is only prevalent on the left?

This is like a stone throwing contest taking place in a glass house considering all the transphobia/homophobia/sexism that goes unchecked on this forum.

Anyway, TEA TAPES, REMEMBER THOSE?

Obviously it was intentional.

Key has handled this horribly. If the rumours about what's on them are true his response to this drama will probably impact his campaign more than their contents. Lesson for him: Say the same things in private that you say in public.

His claim that going to the police is a principled stance is incredibly hypocritical considering the search and surveillance laws that his government has pushed. Apparently making secret recordings is OK if it'll lead to an arrest but it's not OK if it makes politics more transparent.

The only reason to keep the contents of these recordings quiet is if they could negatively impact his campaign, making them of public interest, therefore they should be released.

Old 18th November 2011, 20:03     #141
adonis

Oh, and comparing this to the Murdoch phone hacking scandal is one of the most idiotic things I've heard JK say.
Old 18th November 2011, 20:25     #142
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis

His claim that going to the police is a principled stance is incredibly hypocritical considering the search and surveillance laws that his government has pushed. Apparently making secret recordings is OK if it'll lead to an arrest but it's not OK if it makes politics more transparent.
I actually agree with most of your post. However, the above comment is plain stupid. Most first world, civilised states permit the surveillance of those suspected of committing serious crimes. What makes this OK is not that it'll lead to an arrest -- what makes this OK is that the police (as incompetent or worse as they can be) can't get a warrant to do such a thing without convincing a High Court judge that they have reasonable cause to suspect somebody.

Whether JK's stance in relation to this matter is wise (assuming it can somehow be objectively established one way or another, which I doubt) is a billion miles away from establishing that he's somehow a hypocrite for supporting the surveillance laws.
Old 18th November 2011, 20:35     #143
MrTTTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc
In view of how rabid and unbalanced you are, it'd be best if you go seek some psychiatric before reading up on this rather tragic event that's rather illustrative of what unbalanced, over-emo idiots can do when the wrong circumstances all come together.
For all your talk about anti-racism here it sounds like you're partaking in the equally repulsive act of ragging on the mentally ill - which combines well with your ragging on people in low-wage jobs.

For the record, neither really apply to me, but it wouldn't/shouldn't matter if it was the case.
Old 18th November 2011, 22:30     #144
chubby

facepalm

wait a minute..... is this thread not parody? has pottymouth cyc taken offence and been enabled in such(@nzg) for a possibly racial sleight?

you people are too stupid to even laugh at.
Old 18th November 2011, 22:41     #145
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
For all your talk about anti-racism here it sounds like you're partaking in the equally repulsive act of ragging on the mentally ill - which combines well with your ragging on people in low-wage jobs.

For the record, neither really apply to me, but it wouldn't/shouldn't matter if it was the case.
I only hate who behave like dickheads (like you) and refuse to listen to well-meaning suggestions to seek help. It's not like I haven't suggested nicely to you that you need help.
Old 18th November 2011, 22:48     #146
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby
you people are too stupid to even laugh at.
This coming from a guy who can't even spell "slight"? That's rich.
Old 19th November 2011, 00:54     #147
MrTTTT

haha. again with your 'stupidity' buzz.
it's like you think you are a zeus of intellect.

I got news for you buddy, you're not!

I shall call you mediocyc.
Old 19th November 2011, 01:07     #148
crocos

That doesn't even parse well. Try again.

If you're going to mock someone, do a decent job of it. Not a mediocre one.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية

Last edited by crocos : 19th November 2011 at 01:08.
Old 19th November 2011, 01:11     #149
CCS
Stunt Pants

Ah MrTTTT, only ever has one dis for each person, repeated over and over.
Old 19th November 2011, 06:15     #150
MrTTTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
If you're going to mock someone, do a decent job of it. Not a mediocre one.
You meant mediocyc right?
Old 19th November 2011, 11:03     #151
crocos

Quote:
You meant mediocyc right?
Holy black baby Jesus mother-titty-fucking arse-feltching Christ with a pogo-stick up her arse. You actually think you're trolling. Instead you're coming across as a moron of extremely limited intelligence that can only hold one (generally incorrect) idea in his head at a time.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 19th November 2011, 11:41     #152
Golden Teapot
Love, Actuary

This is a public forum and so it's not so surprising that people of all capabilities are represented here. What I find curious though is how it's always people diametrically opposite to cyc on the intelligence scale that engage in the types of conversation we've just witnessed. Where cyc is obviously smart and well educated these others are bottom feeders by those assessment criteria.

Thus, time and again, the interaction isn't really a fair fight. The challenger, being a person of sub-par intellect, always loses and ends up with another dunce stamp for their collection.
Old 19th November 2011, 11:51     #153
MrTTTT

I'm quite well educated I reckon. ^_^
Old 19th November 2011, 12:01     #154
CCS
Stunt Pants

And don't you show it.
Old 19th November 2011, 12:12     #155
Lightspeed

Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Teapot
This is a public forum and so it's not so surprising that people of all capabilities are represented here. What I find curious though is how it's always people diametrically opposite to cyc on the intelligence scale that engage in the types of conversation we've just witnessed. Where cyc is obviously smart and well educated these others are bottom feeders by those assessment criteria.

Thus, time and again, the interaction isn't really a fair fight. The challenger, being a person of sub-par intellect, always loses and ends up with another dunce stamp for their collection.
Proof that you don't need religion to live in a fantasy.
Old 19th November 2011, 12:46     #156
MrTTTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
And don't you show it.
I dunno. What would you have me bring to the table? A list of my publications or something??
Old 19th November 2011, 14:38     #157
Golden Teapot
Love, Actuary

Perhaps I need to be clearer. I mean this form of educated: "characterized by or displaying qualities of culture and learning. "
Old 19th November 2011, 14:52     #158
MrTTTT

It's still not clear to me. Can you illustrate with an example?
Old 19th November 2011, 15:04     #159
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
I dunno. What would you have me bring to the table? A list of my publications or something??
I'm not asking you to bring anything to the table. What you do is up to you.
Old 19th November 2011, 15:42     #160
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
John Key's teapot strategy, which I outlined on iPredict Election 2011 on Thursday, has worked.

According to polling carried out for Fairfax and reported on Stuff this morning, voters overwhelmingly believe that the tea party conversation should remain confidential and they back Mr Key over the media.

Political commentators are now being forced to shift their positions as they realise Mr Key was right and they were wrong.

If you ever wondered why John Key is Prime Minister and John Armstrong, Vernon Small, me and Phil Goff never will be, this week's events mean you don't have to wonder again.
http://www.electionresults.co.nz/opi...-strategy-pays

Summary: Key's handled this brilliantly, using the public's mistrust of modern "journalism" to simultaneously keep Key in the media, get public sentiment on his side, and totally shut Phil Goff out. And he's played the media like the dumb bitches they are.