NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Liz Shaw One Crazy NZ Idol Bitch
User Name
Password

Old 16th August 2005, 21:29     #2001
pxpx

Im gonna party like its the 1999th reply.

edit : doh. 2000th :|
Old 16th August 2005, 21:33     #2002
Jonas Undrawing

I tried to tell him she's just pulling his leg with all that "I know I can, doc." bullshit. He just works that way, making his patients feel like they can tell him anything. You should hear some of the things she told him... oh wait... you already have.
Old 16th August 2005, 21:34     #2003
Nine_of_Hearts

She's the little train that could, but then couldn't.
Old 16th August 2005, 21:34     #2004
Jonas Undrawing

Quote:
Originally posted by pxpx
Im gonna party like its the 1999th reply.
Slothzan... gather your instruments! You must write that song!
Old 16th August 2005, 21:38     #2005
crocos

Quote:
Originally posted by Jonas Undrawing
Slothzan... gather your instruments! You must write that song!
QFT!!!
Old 16th August 2005, 21:38     #2006
P-Money

Quote:
Originally posted by azuranz

NB: if everyone stops posting now this thread can be stopped from reaching 2000 posts.
Noooo. 2000 is the goal! Theres gonna be a party1 WITH HATS! HATTT!SS!

edit: LETS PARTY!

Last edited by P-Money : 16th August 2005 at 21:41.
Old 16th August 2005, 21:39     #2007
pxpx

Quote:
Originally posted by crocos
It scares me that you've been paying enough attention to know that

It pains me that I've made the 2000th post in this thread (1999th reply)
milliseconds! mere milliseconds! I think this should be vualted when it reaches 2005. It seems fitting?
Old 16th August 2005, 21:40     #2008
Nine_of_Hearts

Quote:
Originally posted by P-Money
Noooo. 2000 is the goal! Theres gonna be a party1 WITH HATS! HATTT!SS!
WAS the goal. WAS.

Now the goal is druken stupor.

Well?

What are you waiting for?

Get to it!
Old 16th August 2005, 21:50     #2009
P-Money

Cool

Party time!

Last edited by P-Money : 16th August 2005 at 21:52.
Old 16th August 2005, 22:01     #2010
azuranz

Quote:
Originally posted by samael
And I am saying that its not a good thing that this has happened. For a start, its encouraged retards like you to join. This pushes the retard/non-retard ratio way up higher than it should be. To be fair, Liz pushed it all up out of proportion first.
Secondly, traffic costs money.
This is a net loss, less money, more retards fagging up the forums.
As someone once said, every silver lineing has its dark cloud. The humour that Liz inadvertantly brings us (silver lining) costs someone money and brings retards like you here to tell us all how these forums work (dark cloud).

This forums main purpose is not to be the biggest, retard infested, shit hole, with the most traffic, the most members and the most posts.
This is not a popularity contest.
This is not a "how big is your metaphorical dick, represented by members and post count" contest.
We dont need retards to make this place a shithole, we can manage it quite well ourselves....

So, in closing, fuck off.
1) My point was why would they close a thread bringing more people to the forums

2) Yours and a few otheres response to this (after figuring out the definition of advertising) was that that they in fact had good reason to close the thread even though they hadn't because the extra traffic was costing money.

So in the end, you cry about the bandwith costs and yet don't side with the obvious conclusion to close the thread and don't side with my side either. You say the forum doesn't want to be the biggest best etc without actually expressing WHAT the forum wants

This brings us to the final conclusion Mr Samael. You don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks for trying anyway.
Old 16th August 2005, 22:03     #2011
Mark98

Snore

Can you two stop arguing and get back to the point of this thread i.e. abusing Jiz? KTHX.
Old 16th August 2005, 22:04     #2012
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

Quote:
Originally posted by malibu girl liz
my name is LIZ not elizabeth you fuckwit.
From your website (an abomination of the use of webspace btw):

Full name: Elizabeth Joan Shaw

Now boys, guess who's the stupid fucking slag?
Old 16th August 2005, 22:05     #2013
Mark98

Thumbs up

Call.
Old 16th August 2005, 22:08     #2014
Nine_of_Hearts

Quote:
1) My point was why would they close a thread bringing more people to the forums

2) Yours and a few otheres response to this (after figuring out the definition of advertising) was that that they in fact had good reason to close the thread even though they hadn't because the extra traffic was costing money.

So in the end, you cry about the bandwith costs and yet don't side with the obvious conclusion to close the thread and don't side with my side either. You say the forum doesn't want to be the biggest best etc without actually expressing WHAT the forum wants

This brings us to the final conclusion Mr Samael. You don't know what you're talking about.

I gotta hand it to you, you're not as fucking stupid as you originally appeared.
Old 16th August 2005, 22:22     #2015
samael

Quote:

This forum doesnt want anything. Its not a sentiant being. You sir, are the confused one.
Why would we want to close an enjoyable selfownage thread anyway? You need to learn to read posts, and to comprehend the words (the contiguous strings of letters) within.

Oh, and fuck off.
Old 16th August 2005, 22:24     #2016
StN
I have detailed files

One day, she will be here.
Old 16th August 2005, 22:24     #2017
samael

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark98
Can you two stop arguing and get back to the point of this thread i.e. abusing Jiz? KTHX.
Sorry for fueling this derail, I'll stop arguing.
Old 16th August 2005, 22:39     #2018
lostdude

Quote:
They said I was one of the stand out ones. They said it in a good way.

That is the truth.

And lostdude, you can check with Kev tomorrow if you wish. Or you can all take my word for it.
honestly, how do you think it would look on them if they told you they were glad, its unprofessional, i couldnt care less what they thought of you liz, but EVERYONE has potential, its just how they use it that counts, and you DIDNT use any of what little potential the rest of us saw in you. We would all cringe when we had to listen to that high pitch garble you would present to us.

Quote:
At the cost of her dignity, reputation and all those intangible concepts which we hold dear, she's generated a fair name for her self throughout New Zealand & probably a decent amount of money too with the Telecom ads with no doubt more to come.
all she got for that ad was a measly sanyo8100, what are they worth now? $250 max!? if i were to be making an ass of myself on national television over and over again for someone elses benifit i would be asking for the top phone on the market, this also proves to us that liz has nothing turned on in that head of hers!

Quote:
well just coz I feel like posting and gloating, my site has had 13,000 hits over the last 90 days, I've had the site for over 8 months so that is probably over 15,000 by now.

To check it out visit www.slinky.net.nz
liz, a word of advise, if you want anyone to like the website, stop mentioning your name so much, its as if you think we forgot who the page is about, so u keep reminding us. its written through the third person and all you say is LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ LIZ and LIZ, the start of every point says LIZ, just change it to I please, it would make it at least readable

and finally, PLEASE.... you keep changing your mind about why you left, just shut up ok! we know you couldnt handle it, it was obvious by you staring down everyone and banging your head against the wall when you wernt good enough to be put on air, just let it go ok
Old 16th August 2005, 22:43     #2019
Unemazezamer

Thumbs up

^^^
word
Old 16th August 2005, 22:54     #2020
azuranz

Quote:
This forum doesnt want anything. Its not a sentiant being. You sir, are the confused one.
Why would we want to close an enjoyable selfownage thread anyway? You need to learn to read posts, and to comprehend the words (the contiguous strings of letters) within.

Oh, and fuck off.
I take it english isn't your first language. Thats ok. With the laxed immigration laws it's common place now a days to get the impression you're living in another continent. So I'll say this one last time so get your Electronic Dictionary ready.

I said earlier, why would nzgames.com close this thread. If not for the fact that it gives them publicity, than for your alternate reason "an enjoyable selfownage thread" The point is, you can't read. You mistook what i said for some bullshit about nzgames making money off more people coming to the liz thread which has lead us to this point. Thats all. In the end, you made the same comment as me with a different reason. Why would nzgames close this thread.

Good Game.

Owned samael.
Old 16th August 2005, 22:59     #2021
azuranz

http://www.critic.co.nz/showfeature.php?id=3193

hilarious.

Quote:
Opinions on Liz Shaw differ sharply. “In case you don’t know this”, says Craccum co-editor Stian Overdahl, “Liz Shaw is an attention-seeking screw-ball who will probably commit suicide before the end of the year”. On the numerous threads devoted to her on New Zealand websites, Shaw has been dubbed “the leader of the hambeast revolution”, “a fascist bitch”, “a stupid slut”, “a pathetic attention-whore”, “a very deranged girl”, and “uber white-trash”. Shaw herself sees things differently. “I just consider myself normal”, she laughs. “Which sounds a little weird coming from me. But that’s the case”. Shaw admits that she has a lot to say, and she likes the attention. “I’ve always been confident”, she drawls in her distinctively nasal tone. “I always will be, that’s just who I am. And people sometimes mistake that for being an attention-seeker and being somebody who’s not exactly the brightest spark, which is not the case at all”.

Last edited by azuranz : 16th August 2005 at 23:01.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:00     #2022
The Edge

Snore

Already posted, about 10-15 pages back.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:02     #2023
Nine_of_Hearts

Quote:
I take it english isn't your first language. Thats ok. With the laxed immigration laws it's common place now a days to get the impression you're living in another continent. So I'll say this one last time so get your Electronic Dictionary ready.

I said earlier, why would nzgames.com close this thread. If not for the fact that it gives them publicity, than for your alternate reason "an enjoyable selfownage thread" The point is, you can't read. You mistook what i said for some bullshit about nzgames making money off more people coming to the liz thread which has lead us to this point. Thats all. In the end, you made the same comment as me with a different reason. Why would nzgames close this thread.

Good Game.

Owned samael.
I'd hardly call that an owning. Granted, he should have given up the fight when we realized that you hadn't gotten your point across. But for someone trying to school another on english, that was a poorly constructed post...
Old 16th August 2005, 23:04     #2024
azuranz

Quote:
When Shaw learned that TVNZ was planning to make a second series of New Zealand Idol, she seized her chance to make a splash. “I had planned everything about New Zealand Idol, every little thing down to the last detail … because I had to undo those wrongs for myself, I had to undo those regrets I had.
Mentally. Deranged.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:07     #2025
azuranz

Quote:
Originally posted by Nine_of_Hearts
I'd hardly call that an owning. Granted, he should have given up the fight when we realized that you hadn't gotten your point across. But for someone trying to school another on english, that was a poorly constructed post...
Nine this arguments getting lame so can we agree to get back on the topic.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:07     #2026
Nine_of_Hearts

muh

Quote:
Mentally. Deranged.
Held. Back.
Low. Standardized. Test. Scores.

That. Was. More. Than. Two. Words.

[edit] Sorry, your 'owned' post just annoyed me
Old 16th August 2005, 23:09     #2027
curses

Quote:
Your not fucking off good enough you pompous twat. Try harder.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:12     #2028
Moo Redux

Fucking hell azuranz

I consider myself somewhat of a moderate nzgamer. You seem like an intelligent/nice/superduper guy and all, but you're a newbie. Newbies don't take over delightful threads without being raped by board trolls. Newbies don't start irrelevant fucking flame wars with [slightly] more established members, especially in said delightful threads.

You'll notice umazaasadz, Ashley et al, and a couple of new guys that I can't even remember the names of, in this thread. They have instead joined the bandwagon, agreeing with the general consensus and causing as little stir as possible. This is what newbies do.

You didn't own samael, because noone can be fucked reading your paragraph-long witty retorts and no one even knows why you two are arguing.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:22     #2029
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

Quote:
Originally posted by Moo Redux
You'll notice umazaasadz, Ashley et al, and a couple of new guys that I can't even remember the names of, in this thread. They have instead joined the bandwagon, agreeing with the general consensus and causing as little stir as possible. This is what newbies do.
The irony is you're more of a newbie than me.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:29     #2030
azuranz

Quote:
Originally posted by Moo Redux
Fucking hell azuranz

I consider myself somewhat of a moderate nzgamer. You seem like an intelligent/nice/superduper guy and all, but you're a newbie. Newbies don't take over delightful threads without being raped by board trolls. Newbies don't start irrelevant fucking flame wars with [slightly] more established members, especially in said delightful threads.

You didn't own samael, because noone can be fucked reading your paragraph-long witty retorts and no one even knows why you two are arguing.
good call I'll leave it at that. Particularly laughed at the comment in the critic article

"liz is single boys"
Old 16th August 2005, 23:31     #2031
Nine_of_Hearts

I'm greasing my whosit!
Old 16th August 2005, 23:31     #2032
Juha

This was written addressed to Ashanti from Thilo (ninjapirate.com), but I think it can apply to liz;

Quote:
First, hire musicians who play real instruments and know how to sing. Then when you perform, turn your microphone way down. In fact, turn it off. Then go backstage, dig your face into a pillow, and sing until your vagina explodes.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:33     #2033
Moo Redux

Quote:
Originally posted by Ashley
The irony is you're more of a newbie than me.

The irony here is that you do not realise the irony in you saying that, or the irony inherent in using the word irony in this context
Old 16th August 2005, 23:35     #2034
Nine_of_Hearts

The ironing is delicious.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:40     #2035
Jenza

Ah yes. In other news.

ELIZABETH IF YOU ARE GOING TO SIT AT THE TOP OF STAIRS WEARING A BELT OF A SKIRT WEAR SOME FUCKING UNDERWEAR.

From what I've heard people were phyiscally sick at the idol auditions and pet control was called after sightings of a moulting racoon followed by a musty odor.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:41     #2036
samael

Right, where were we up to? Does Liz still suck? I am compfused :(
Old 16th August 2005, 23:42     #2037
Nine_of_Hearts

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally posted by Jenza
Ah yes. In other news.

ELIZABETH IF YOU ARE GOING TO SIT AT THE TOP OF STAIRS WEARING A BELT OF A SKIRT WEAR SOME FUCKING UNDERWEAR.

From what I've heard people were phyiscally sick at the idol auditions and pet control was called after sightings of a moulting racoon followed by a musty odor.
How witty. The "from what I've heard" killed the joke tho...
Old 16th August 2005, 23:44     #2038
Matt0r

Quote:
Originally posted by liz_shaw
Hi Guys! Please send me email, mail and phone support!

Mail:
Liz Shaw
380 Pine Hill Road
Pine Hill
Dunedin

Phone:
03 4736939

Email:
[email protected]

Thanks!
your powers of investigation astound me!!!!

and, azuranz, shut the fuck up.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:45     #2039
azuranz

Quote:
and, azuranz, shut the fuck up.
Errr no?

Congratulations you discovered her details. Haven't they been posted already?

Last edited by azuranz : 16th August 2005 at 23:46.
Old 16th August 2005, 23:46     #2040
Matt0r

and, you're ad was just on liz, now even the people who can't stand the shit that is nzidol are able to laugh as well. I bet your parents are so proud.