Fx.

GOT inc

awesome
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:07     #4842
wazza
*flex*

Game of Thrones S02E01 HDTV x264-IMMERSE

Game of Thrones S02E01 720p HDTV x264-IMMERSE

my box is getting hammered atm, added them 8mins ago and they're cranking over 30MB/sec
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:10     #4843
wazza
*flex*

lol, less than 10mins

You'd think it's some sort of virus

Old 2nd April 2012, 15:13     #4844
Fx.

thats really not many seeders/leeched for a show like that

Last edited by Fx. : 2nd April 2012 at 15:14.
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:15     #4845
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

THE NEWSROOM, MOTHERFUCKER.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC8ovJYAU3U

Sports Night meets Studio 60 plus Sam Waterston!
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:16     #4846
wazza
*flex*

I've got a dozen other 0 day torrents going, so when I said 30MB/sec, yeah~
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:17     #4847
wazza
*flex*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx.
thats really not many seeders/leeched for a show like that
huh? give it a few minutes you weirdo.

that's an explosion.
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:25     #4848
Fx.

i think you misunderstood me

you were surprised that that many had got it already, i was surprised how low the number was on ipt

edit: i see the numbers jumped up a fair bit, must be some slow updating seedboxes out thar

Last edited by Fx. : 2nd April 2012 at 15:26.
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:27     #4849
wazza
*flex*

<3

?
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:28     #4850
Fx.

<3

time to watch cu!
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:29     #4851
wazza
*flex*

I probably won't even watch it today ;P

frakken too busy braH

<3
Old 2nd April 2012, 16:00     #4852
creamcheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab

Oooh, new Aaron Sorkin, looks good(ish)
Old 2nd April 2012, 16:14     #4853
blur^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fx.
GOT inc

awesome
i am very excite for work to end!
Old 2nd April 2012, 17:20     #4854
[BT]MikeMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab

OHHHH Helll yes !!!!!
Old 2nd April 2012, 19:43     #4855
Furry Crew

Spartacus season end delivered!

Don't know if there's a season 4 coming but I'm happy to let it rest there.

Old 2nd April 2012, 20:14     #4856
Brandoo

The Killing S2...

For those that may have missed it - and care, season 2 of The Killing started today too.
Old 3rd April 2012, 14:52     #4857
wazza
*flex*

Game of Thrones S02E02 WEBRip XviD-3LT0N
Old 3rd April 2012, 15:06     #4858
wazza
*flex*

Scanned through the above confirmed release, appears to be legit
Old 3rd April 2012, 16:04     #4859
wazza
*flex*

Game Of Thrones S02E02 720p WEBRip XviD-REFiLL
Old 3rd April 2012, 16:11     #4860
wazza
*flex*

I didn't expect GoT but definitely didn't expect this! Nurse Jackie S04E01 DVDSCR XViD-DOCUMENT New!
Old 3rd April 2012, 18:12     #4861
blur^

but but if i watch ep 2 now
no ep next week
Old 3rd April 2012, 19:16     #4862
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazza
I didn't expect GoT but definitely didn't expect this! Nurse Jackie S04E01 DVDSCR XViD-DOCUMENT New!
and Nurse Jackie S04E02 DVDSCR XViD-DOCUMENT
Old 4th April 2012, 04:04     #4863
Spink

oh I didn't read wazza's posts lol

Last edited by Spink : 4th April 2012 at 04:06.
Old 4th April 2012, 08:23     #4864
aR Que

Quote:
Originally Posted by blur^
but but if i watch ep 2 now
no ep next week
Smoke'em if you gott'em,
Watch'em if you can gett'em.

(but yea, 2 weeks hopefully they release ep3 a week earlier too)

Last edited by aR Que : 4th April 2012 at 08:24.
Old 8th April 2012, 20:05     #4865
wazza
*flex*

Just finished watching The Walking Dead, it's pretty good eh bro ;> So much better to watch the entire thing in a few days rather than go through the pain of that huge gap during season 2 that all you active fans had to endure.

Watching 6 Feet Under now, as per recommendation by a friend, had never heard of it before! It's so strange to see Michael C. Hall playing a fag after watching him boss it out in Dexter with Rita.. He's a very convincing gay and most likely bi-sexual IRL I'm guessing. Shit's intense.
Old 8th April 2012, 20:40     #4866
xor

I didn't like The walking dead. I mean it's good to turn my brain off and watch zombies roam about but the survivors were doing all sorts of stupid that didn't make any sense.

Would you really let some fat farmer cunt keep zombies in a barn? No, you'd pop a cap in his head, rape his daughters etc etc.
Which brings me to my second point which ripped my tits. The zombies obviously aren't the smartest things on the block so why the fuck wouldn't you have some form of fortification or a system set up where you can channel the zombie hordes?

If I was to direct a tv series about zombies I'd make sure the main character was some sperg that was a cross between MacGyver and the dude from prison break. He'd get his little band of survivors and rattle something along the lines of 'if we go to this place we can do xyz' and have more lols than Frodo along the way while slicing their way through the zombie hordes, Tarantino style.
And when they got to point x they can set up all the things necessary to SURVIVE. First on the list would be HOW TO STOP ZOMBIES FROM COMING IN and HOW TO DRINK THE WATER. Then people like me watching would would point and say 'yes, in the zombie apocalypse I would follow this man'
Old 9th April 2012, 18:12     #4867
fidgit
Always itchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
I didn't like The walking dead. I mean it's good to turn my brain off and watch zombies roam about but the survivors were doing all sorts of stupid that didn't make any sense.

Would you really let some fat farmer cunt keep zombies in a barn? No, you'd pop a cap in his head, rape his daughters etc etc.
Which brings me to my second point which ripped my tits. The zombies obviously aren't the smartest things on the block so why the fuck wouldn't you have some form of fortification or a system set up where you can channel the zombie hordes?

If I was to direct a tv series about zombies I'd make sure the main character was some sperg that was a cross between MacGyver and the dude from prison break. He'd get his little band of survivors and rattle something along the lines of 'if we go to this place we can do xyz' and have more lols than Frodo along the way while slicing their way through the zombie hordes, Tarantino style.
And when they got to point x they can set up all the things necessary to SURVIVE. First on the list would be HOW TO STOP ZOMBIES FROM COMING IN and HOW TO DRINK THE WATER. Then people like me watching would would point and say 'yes, in the zombie apocalypse I would follow this man'
Sounds like you'd be the kind of person who'd be in favor of taking refuge in a prison. Perhaps joined by someone with a machete. And perhaps when you go for a wander (maybe you've seen a helicopter?) you'd discover perhaps a town, set up to be fortified and self-sufficient. If so, I think you should keep watching. (though Carl will probably still not be in the house)
Old 13th April 2012, 09:31     #4868
Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor

Merle.
Old 13th April 2012, 09:47     #4869
aR Que

Best part about having a garden shed? It's full of stuff that'll just fuck a zombies day.
Old 15th April 2012, 11:59     #4870
SickBo@Work

The Shadow line,

Feels too short, but worth watching.
Old 30th April 2012, 15:07     #4871
Cyberbob

Me and the missus are loving the shit out of Grimm.
Old 30th April 2012, 16:26     #4872
Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberbob
Me and the missus are loving the shit out of Grimm.
Yeah I've been watching it too and find it "ok" but I don't feel compelled to watch each episode to see whats happening next.
I have recently started watching Warehouse 13, which I see is in its 4th season and I find that quite enjoyable so far.
Old 30th April 2012, 16:37     #4873
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Felt Grimm started kind of weak, big deal made early on about him being this "Grimm", but very little exposition as to what makes that special beyond being able to see the monsters and a trailer full of medievil weapons. Was just same ol' monster of the week episodes that we've seen before. Picked up a lot recently though, quite enjoying it.
Old 8th May 2012, 16:29     #4874
xor

Mad Men is

Anyone watch it?
Old 8th May 2012, 17:05     #4875
tor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
Mad Men is

Anyone watch it?
Never heard of it. What is it about?
Old 8th May 2012, 17:16     #4876
blur^

Quote:
Originally Posted by tor
Never heard of it. What is it about?
advertising
Old 9th May 2012, 00:05     #4877
Spoon1
Mmm... Sacrilicious

Game of Thrones annoys the shit out of me...

...when it ends each week.

I just want it to carry on and on. So so good *fap*.
Old 9th May 2012, 10:39     #4878
aR Que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon1

They need to release everything, ever, at once, GIVE IT ME!

Grimm is very 'okay', Started watching american horror story, enjoyed the pilot.
Old 9th May 2012, 16:38     #4879
Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon1

I just want it to carry on and on. So so good *fap*.
I'm the same way... how awesome would it have been if they made it 22ep seasons instead of 10. Though no doubt that would change up everything and might not be as good.
Only 4 more episodes left now
Old 9th May 2012, 17:25     #4880
Brutus

Easy fix, I just wait till theres 2-3 episodes out then watch them in an evening.

Yes it means a longer wait between fixes, but I have other shows I'm following so any particular night I feel like watching tv theres bound to be a show I'm at least 2 episodes behind in that I can watch.