Password

Old 6th June 2010, 19:01     #22561
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelgänger of someone
No she doesn't.
Attempted motorboating is still on the cards.
Old 6th June 2010, 19:32     #22562
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
where he directly attacks that user, using language that relates to homosexuality and genitalia.
Sounds like you only notice it because those things are so disturbing to you. Doughhead cockfag.

But again, you're overstating your case. You're not very good at this.
Old 6th June 2010, 19:52     #22563
Lightspeed

In large doses they certainly are.
Old 6th June 2010, 20:08     #22564
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
I deny that it's an obsessive need.
denial
Old 6th June 2010, 20:15     #22565
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Actually I'm surprised you're not that keen on her.. she has those Taylor Swift kind of eyes..

Old 6th June 2010, 20:51     #22566
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
In large doses they certainly are.
Nah, you're just scared of homos and their dicks. Still, thanks for helping me justify my use of the words 'cock' and 'dick' and 'penis'.
Old 6th June 2010, 20:52     #22567
Lightspeed

I'm not just anything.
Old 6th June 2010, 20:56     #22568
doppelgänger of someone

Can Miss Universe NZ sing? No I don't think so. Wait, neither can Taylor Swift.

My obsession with her is waning, but then you have to drag her up again. Now I'm off to watch her music videos again...

Also Y, I found another one of your doppelgangers LITTERED across the internet:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/doppelganger

She is the editor of Merriam-Webster dictionary. Click on the video to the right to hear her (you?) speak.
Old 6th June 2010, 21:02     #22569
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Dude, she looks nothing like me. You must be losing your touch..

I like the last one you found thanks..
Old 6th June 2010, 21:03     #22570
doppelgänger of someone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fV4TPLyQYE

Here is another one of her video, name is Kory Stamper.
Old 6th June 2010, 21:07     #22571
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
I'm not just anything.
lol, yeah you are. Poor little victim. Go have a whine that people are 'ridiculing' you due to your retarded circular religious arguments. It's okay, go ahead. I'll have the wahmbulance on standby.
Old 6th June 2010, 21:12     #22572
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Kory Stamper.
She's quite attractive for a nerd. Now I just need to see some pictures of her which show whether she has a fat ass or not.
Old 6th June 2010, 21:14     #22573
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Still looks nothing like me..come on man! I assume you're just picking her because she has kinda slanty eyes?
Old 6th June 2010, 21:20     #22574
CCS
Stunt Pants

Supply me with a decent picture of yourself and I will decide whether you look like her or not.
Old 6th June 2010, 21:23     #22575
doppelgänger of someone

Maybe we should ask Warrick to judge whether she looks like you or not. ^_^ She doesn't have dimples and her jaw is a bit squarer, but I can definitely see the resemblance.
Old 6th June 2010, 21:25     #22576
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Haha You have seen more photos of me than either of them, so you should know
Old 6th June 2010, 21:26     #22577
doppelgänger of someone

Post it on your wall! Let the facebook mob judge! Better yet, ask your kids!
Old 6th June 2010, 21:32     #22578
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
lol, yeah you are. Poor little victim. Go have a whine that people are 'ridiculing' you due to your retarded circular religious arguments. It's okay, go ahead. I'll have the wahmbulance on standby.
Oh. Oh dear. You've... you've really put me in my place, haven't you?

You're certainly the master of deflection, avoidance and denial, I'll give you that.
Old 6th June 2010, 21:38     #22579
CCS
Stunt Pants

That's hilarious coming from the King of Obfuscation.
Old 6th June 2010, 23:19     #22580
Lightspeed

I prefer the term "Lord of Obfuscation" or Loo for short.
Old 6th June 2010, 23:45     #22581
CCS
Stunt Pants

It's funny how if I disagree with your crazy ideas then I'm deflecting, avoiding and denying. It's lame how you've come up with this theory that I'm obsessive about something and now you're looking for evidence to fit your theory. So far all you've come up with is some words to bandy about. Shame.

I'm beginning to think you're obsessed with me.
Old 6th June 2010, 23:55     #22582
Lightspeed

I'm not obsessed with you. I just don't like how for the better part of a decade you have regularly and continue to regularly aggressively attack members of this forum, for no apparent reason other than that you're bored.

Does anyone dispute this?
Old 7th June 2010, 00:05     #22583
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Fucking hell do you wankstains need to gay up every thread? If this were a sitcom you'd be having angry sex by now.
Old 7th June 2010, 00:18     #22584
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
I'm not obsessed with you. I just don't like how for the better part of a decade you have regularly and continue to regularly aggressively attack members of this forum, for no apparent reason other than that you're bored.
Sounds like obsession to me. And you've been feeling like this for the better part of the decade? You really need some help.
Old 7th June 2010, 00:47     #22585
[WanG] Wandarah

Quote:

I dispute it! You two shall *not* be married under our laws!
Old 7th June 2010, 00:53     #22586
ePi

Pepsi is hotter than Marié Digby.
Old 7th June 2010, 01:06     #22587
Lightspeed

o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Sounds like obsession to me. And you've been feeling like this for the better part of the decade? You really need some help.
People need help for having feelings? How do you come to that conclusion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WanG] Wandarah
I dispute it! You two shall *not* be married under our laws!
Whose laws? Why not?
Old 7th June 2010, 01:42     #22588
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
People need help for having feelings? How do you come to that conclusion?
I didn't come to that conclusion. Once again you've interpreted something incorrectly in order to suit your bias. All this crap you're spewing about me is a massive exaggeration. The fact that you cited an account the has been going for less than a year as a basis for something you claim to have been going on for the better part of a decade is just one example of how screwy your reasoning is. So here you are, concocting horseshit to back up your argument. You must feel pretty strongly about all of this. Maybe a little too strongly. Obsessive even. That's unhealthy.

So have you felt this way about me for the better part of a decade or did you just hit upon this in the last week?
Old 7th June 2010, 01:45     #22589
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Whose laws? Why not?
Surely you realise he's joking, right?
Old 7th June 2010, 02:04     #22590
crocos

Quote:
Whose laws? Why not?
NZ's laws and because you'd need to get a Civil Union instead.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 7th June 2010, 02:47     #22591
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
I didn't come to that conclusion.
Hold on, hold on. Back the truck up. You said "And you've been feeling like this for the better part of the decade? You really need some help."

If it's not the feelings you perceive I have that you're suggesting I need help with, what is it you're saying I need help for? Was "You really need some help" just a completely unrelated statement?
Old 7th June 2010, 02:49     #22592
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
NZ's laws and because you'd need to get a Civil Union instead.
C'mon, I wasn't genuinely enquiring as to why CCS and I can't get married. Fuckin' hell.
Old 7th June 2010, 04:18     #22593
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
If it's not the feelings you perceive I have that you're suggesting I need help with, what is it you're saying I need help for? Was "You really need some help" just a completely unrelated statement?
Oh dude, you are so fucked in the head. You can't even comprehend basic English. Do you perhaps have a compulsive need to ignore the obvious meaning of a sentence and instead look for a more complex but unintended meaning?
Old 7th June 2010, 04:50     #22594
crocos

Quote:
C'mon, I wasn't genuinely enquiring as to why CCS and I can't get married. Fuckin' hell.
I don't know man, given the history you two have, and your obsessive need to respond to his every thrust...

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 7th June 2010, 09:43     #22595
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Quote:

I'd dispute it. I don't think I've ever been attacked by CCS aggressively or regularly. Should I have been?

I think it's just you. For good reason, it seems.
Old 7th June 2010, 10:17     #22596
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Corpse
Fucking hell do you wankstains need to gay up every thread? If this were a sitcom you'd be having angry sex by now.
Old 7th June 2010, 10:25     #22597
chiQ
Frag-muff

A ten year troll has succeeded..?

I'd dispute it to. CCS has had a lot of goes at me, Lightspeed, but only in response to my own outrageousness. He's like a litmus test for common sense. He's never caused any hurt though. There needs to be a higher, more personal care-factor for that to happen. Also, I like his humour, so I am definitely biased toward laughing off his jibes at me.

You are a seriously irritating person in a debate though, because you over-analyse and read into everything for meaning that simply isn't there. He responds to that, which makes you both all the more annoying.

I've many times wished you'd both put one another on ignore, but as you never do I occasionally put you both on ignore, so you don't clutter up the forum for me.

I don't know. If he has had an effect on your feelings for so long you maybe need to adjust the importance you place on what he posts. I don't think he can hurt anyone who keeps the activity on this forum in perspective.
Old 7th June 2010, 11:12     #22598
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Trust you to be the voice of reason.

Old 7th June 2010, 12:40     #22599
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiQ
I'd dispute it to. CCS has had a lot of goes at me, Lightspeed, but only in response to my own outrageousness. He's like a litmus test for common sense. He's never caused any hurt though. There needs to be a higher, more personal care-factor for that to happen. Also, I like his humour, so I am definitely biased toward laughing off his jibes at me.

You are a seriously irritating person in a debate though, because you over-analyse and read into everything for meaning that simply isn't there. He responds to that, which makes you both all the more annoying.

I've many times wished you'd both put one another on ignore, but as you never do I occasionally put you both on ignore, so you don't clutter up the forum for me.

I don't know. If he has had an effect on your feelings for so long you maybe need to adjust the importance you place on what he posts. I don't think he can hurt anyone who keeps the activity on this forum in perspective.
It's kind of weird, you're both agreeing with and disputing me at the same time. I certainly appreciate an additional, more reasoned perspective. I agree that CCS is often humorous, and I would actually appreciate what he brings, if he could stop. If his attacks weren't consistent and persistent.

I actually have had CCS on ignore for long chunks of time (as I have had several people.) And in that time CCS's behaviour didn't change, so this isn't about me and him. I mean, I'd laugh because even with Grease Monkey I could tell when CCS was posting by other people's reactions.

I'm not sure where all this talk about "feelings" is coming from (and then being completely denied when I challenge it.) I mean, we're not going to get into how chiQ finds my arguments seriously annoying and suggest she needs help, are we? And then go "Oh, no, I wasn't talking about her feelings and how she needs help, use common sense!"

My statement stands:
I don't like how for the better part of a decade CCS has regularly and continues to regularly aggressively attack members of this forum, for no apparent reason other than that he's bored.

I'm not saying that this is the only perspective, I'm not saying I'm myself absent of flaws, I'm not saying CCS should change. I'm just saying what it is and that I don't like it. I'm allowed my opinion and I'm allowed to share it, just like everyone else here.

Unless of course the powers that be decide that my 5 ppd are too much for this forum.

You might enjoy CCS's barrage of abuse chiQ, but I hope you can appreciate that not everyone does.
Old 7th June 2010, 12:48     #22600
Fx.

Quote:
My statement stands:
I don't like how for the better part of a decade CCS has regularly and continues to regularly aggressively attack members of this forum, for no apparent reason other than that he's bored.
its the internet !