NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 31st March 2012, 00:24     #32041
leadinjector

Quote:
In his closing address, defence lawyer Paul Mabey QC had said Mr Collier did not deserve the treatment he got at the hands of the Rotorua police but Mear was innocent.
um... how the fuck does that work? yeah he got fucked up, bt it wasnt the fault of the guy who fucked him up. on what planet does that even make sense?
Old 31st March 2012, 00:30     #32042
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWTKC
Whats up with the byo pencil shite, anyway?
Use a french fry!
Old 31st March 2012, 00:33     #32043
CCS
Stunt Pants

Tonight I tried to put my sausage in Pepsi's mouth. She denied me

Gears so grinded
Old 31st March 2012, 00:39     #32044
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadinjector
um... how the fuck does that work? yeah he got fucked up, bt it wasnt the fault of the guy who fucked him up. on what planet does that even make sense?
To be fair, I think the Herald is clumsily describing what Mabey said/meant, which is essentially this: "Look, I don't deny that this guy god beat up by a member of the Rotorua Police and that wasn't deserved. But it wasn't my client who smashed him."
Old 31st March 2012, 01:35     #32045
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Tonight I tried to put my sausage in Pepsi's mouth. She denied me

Gears so grinded
But to be fair, it was really tiny and did not look at all appetizing
Old 31st March 2012, 01:41     #32046
p01s0n

oh my, that is an interesting photo of wazza and his 'mate' that you posted to fb there pepsi
Old 31st March 2012, 03:52     #32047
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi
But to be fair, it was really tiny and did not look at all appetizing
I think the real problem is your orifice is too large!
Old 31st March 2012, 09:10     #32048
wazza
*flex*

Quote:
Originally Posted by p01s0n
oh my, that is an interesting photo of wazza and his 'mate' that you posted to fb there pepsi
that's my best mate geoff from timbuktu
Old 31st March 2012, 13:36     #32049
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by p01s0n
Shush, you! :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
I think the real problem is your orifice is too large!
There were no issues with the other meat offered!
Old 31st March 2012, 14:38     #32050
CCS
Stunt Pants

Old 31st March 2012, 17:44     #32051
xor

Quote:
Firstworldproblem right here.

Fast food 'restaurants'. The big chains that have paper advertising placemats on the tray when you eat in.

The service monkey 99 times out of 100 puts the placemat down so its the right way up for them. Meaning, it's upside down for me, and if I want to read it I have to turn my whole tray of food and drink around 180 degrees.
You don't need to read pictures.

Quote:
]Fuck yo'self service monkey! I know you cant get a job anywhere else, but come on!
Also this gmg. Work is work and people shouldn't be judged for what sort of job they have. If you think that work defines a person then I feel sorry for you because you are truly a very ignorant cunt.
Old 1st April 2012, 20:23     #32052
DevilWTKC

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
Also this gmg. Work is work and people shouldn't be judged for what sort of job they have. If you think that work defines a person then I feel sorry for you because you are truly a very ignorant cunt.
Get a haircut and a real job!
Old 1st April 2012, 20:43     #32053
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

zor has a point though. I have more respect for Captain Fry Station than I do for a bludger on the dole.
Old 1st April 2012, 21:37     #32054
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Even when the fries are half raw despite there being a damn timer? I'm looking at you, Wendys Papakura...
Old 2nd April 2012, 10:30     #32055
CCS
Stunt Pants

NZHerald.co.nz - Monday morning and half the news there is still old news from the weekend. The one new news story they have is the Norwegian twat who went to the Antarctic. Same on tvnz.co.nz - the big story is the Norgy twat. Well guess what guys, I don't give a fuck about the Norgy. Nor does anybody else. Take a look at the 'most viewed' or 'most popular' section on their websites, Norgy doesn't feature in any of them. Get some fucken real news, carnts!
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:22     #32056
pxpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Corpse
Even when the fries are half raw despite there being a damn timer? I'm looking at you, Wendys Papakura...
I think you'll find the correct term is: "medium-rare".
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:28     #32057
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
NZHerald.co.nz - Monday morning and half the news there is still old news from the weekend. The one new news story they have is the Norwegian twat who went to the Antarctic. Same on tvnz.co.nz - the big story is the Norgy twat. Well guess what guys, I don't give a fuck about the Norgy. Nor does anybody else. Take a look at the 'most viewed' or 'most popular' section on their websites, Norgy doesn't feature in any of them. Get some fucken real news, carnts!
B01s0n has heaps of cool stories.
Old 2nd April 2012, 11:45     #32058
CCS
Stunt Pants

b01s0np3rry?
Old 2nd April 2012, 12:08     #32059
aR Que

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
zor has a point though. I have more respect for Captain Fry Station than I do for a bludger on the dole.
Can't hate on a man that works and contributes to society.

And everyone loves burgers!
Old 2nd April 2012, 12:27     #32060
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
b01s0np3rry?
Fanb01s0n, I think.
Old 2nd April 2012, 12:56     #32061
crocos

Quote:
Get a haircut and a real job!
Clean your act up and don't be a slob!

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 2nd April 2012, 13:08     #32062
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM
B01s0n has heaps of cool stories.
lol @ this guy, so wrapped up in the mad the care and the jelly that he doesn't even realise that he's forever mirin.
Old 2nd April 2012, 14:57     #32063
xor

Walking along Queen st a few moments ago. I crossed at the lights and as I was walking two people came running toward me. The first one lightly brushed against me but the other was running full speed directly towards me. My options were limited, I didn't have enough time to get out of her way so I just stood there and held my ground. Her nose hit my shoulder and she bounced back first and hit the ground.

Part of me would feel bad if she was the first person to fully walk into me today...but she wasn't.

Apathy levels rising.

Also students on Symonds street blocking the footpath while waiting for the bus. They leave only enough gap to allow one lane of walking traffic to go back and forth. So when one cunt tries to overtake another it means that people walking the other way have to stop. Maybe if more cunts got shoulder barged to the ground then a system would develop to prevent cunts like that from doing such retarded shite.
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:00     #32064
wazza
*flex*

You definitely need a cape, and maybe a mask.

:P

I wanna see the CCTV footage of that female hitting the pavement
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:27     #32065
aR Que

We should hold hands when we walk down the street so we can bowl over heaps of jaffa fags.
We'd be like 1.5m wide combined, get matching shirts made up, mine would say 'wrecking' on the back, yours would say 'ball' (yea sorry, you lucked out there).

Oh man, the dream.
Old 2nd April 2012, 15:43     #32066
CCS
Stunt Pants

Maybe you could dress up like these guys and call yourselves Ax and Smash.
Old 2nd April 2012, 17:05     #32067
CCS
Stunt Pants

Been waiting with high levels of excitement and anxiety for my kindle touch. Following the tracking number with a closeness.

Quote:
15 Arrived at Delivery Facility in AUCKLAND - NEW ZEALAND AUCKLAND - NEW ZEALAND 08:39

14 Forwarded for delivery AUCKLAND - NEW ZEALAND 07:58

13 Departed Facility in AUCKLAND - NEW ZEALAND AUCKLAND - NEW ZEALAND 06:43

12 Processed at AUCKLAND - NEW ZEALAND AUCKLAND - NEW ZEALAND 06:42
"HOT CUNT!" I exclaim. "It oughta be there when I get home from work!" I said, moist with anticipation.

And when I get home, is it there? IS IT FUCK! Call DHL "Yes, it's been handed over to CourierPost for delivery tomorrow"
"TOMORROW?! As in, the day after today and not actually today?!?!" I didn't actually say this
It's not even at the Albany depot so I can't just go and collect it, it's at fucking Morningside. It's been sitting there, since this morning, on a shelf, doing FUCK ALL. Where it will continue to do FUCK ALL until tomorrow. Amazon had those little Chinese buggers send it to me with a motherfucking quickness and it arrived in New Zealand sooner than Amazon's initial estimate (under promise, over deliver, make customer happy!). What happens then? Well, it arrives on Sunday and then it goes through a few scans until midday which is when everyone fucks off home because nobody works on Sunday afternoon even if you pay them! Then on Monday morning it gets scanned a few more times and makes it as far as a shelf. So in 24 hours from Sun morning to Mon morning it travels from Auckland Airport to Auckland Central and then needs a bit of a rest for SEVEN FUCKING HOURS. Tomorrow morning they'll probably drive it from Morningside to Albany and then after another rest they may just put it on a van to go to my house.

YOU LAZY FUCKING CUNTS

Why it can't go from their Airport sort facility straight to North Shore depot and then out for delivery I wouldn't fucking know. I simply don't believe that there isn't the volume of parcels going to the North Shore to justify a need to collate them in Auck Central first, so that can't be the reason.
Old 2nd April 2012, 17:07     #32068
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

It'll be in Morningside 4 lyfe~
Old 2nd April 2012, 17:09     #32069
chiQ
Frag-muff

Track and trace is a special form of torture when a nice new shiny toy is in question. I was beside myself when my Kindle Touch hit NZ too.
Old 2nd April 2012, 17:22     #32070
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
It'll be in Morningside 4 lyfe~
You're not helping, cunt I'LL SLASH YOUR THROAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiQ
Track and trace is a special form of torture when a nice new shiny toy is in question. I was beside myself when my Kindle Touch hit NZ too.
It's a special form of showing how fucking useless the courier companies are.

I suppose at least I didn't get it delivered to work. Elsewise, it'd just be sitting in the mail room with the door wide open and nobody in there.
Old 2nd April 2012, 17:36     #32071
Ajax
Architeuthis

Courier companies need to step their game up, deliver on the weekends incl Sunday for the same price, and stop fucking clowning.
Old 2nd April 2012, 17:41     #32072
aR Que

I'd settle with my items being delivered to the correct address and a semblence to resonable time.
Old 2nd April 2012, 18:43     #32073
CCS
Stunt Pants

Ah fuck shitting christ this shit is driving me insane. An email came through just now with a tracking update: at 5.01pm the driver came and tapped lightly on the door with his pen (no doubt... I have actually witnessed that shit before) and left a card to call when he got no answer. So I immediately called their 0800 number (unlike PostHaste/nzcouriers who block cellphones from their 0800 number) to find out if the parcel was still with the driver or back at the depot. It's still with the driver, no he can't come back, you'll have to pick it up tomorrow. FUCKEN WHY? WHY CAN'T HE COME BACK? WHY CAN'T I FUCKEN JUST PICK IT UP FROM THE DEPOT BEFORE THEY CLOSE AT 18.30 TONIGHT?!

FUCKEN WHY????

Why are these cunts so inept? Apparently at some point it has gone from Morningside to the driver without having been scanned anywhere in between. The first time I called, the CSR asked whether I'd like a morning or afternoon delivery tomorrow. But it's actually on the van today?! WHY DON'T THEY KNOW WHERE THE PARCELS ARE? Is it because they don't scan this shit when they should? Is it because some cunts know that if they don't scan the parcel before they FUCKEN STEAL IT then it can't be traced to them? *sigh* I'll call again in like, half an hour because by that time it'll probably be back at the depot and I'll be able to pick it up then. I guess the lesson I learned from this is that once DHL told me that they'd handed it over to CourierPost for delivery tomorrow I should have called CourierPost right then to find out what the true status was and then ask for the driver to KNOCK EXTRA FUCKING LOUD. I mean, CourierPost and DHL are both owned by Express Couriers, it's a joint fucking venture. You'd think one cunting hand could talk to the other cunting hand.
Old 2nd April 2012, 19:06     #32074
CCS
Stunt Pants

Fisting arselick. The depot closes at 6. WHY in the name of Christ's hemorrhoids can the couriers not arrange to either have it at the depot or redelivered in the space of 1 hour between 5 and 6? FUCKEN WHY? I paid extra money for the good quick service. THIS IS BULLSHIT, MAN. I WANNA SPEAK TO JEFF BEZOS.
Old 2nd April 2012, 19:41     #32075
wazza
*flex*

Should've left your front door open if you were expecting a parcel

fuck security!
Old 2nd April 2012, 19:47     #32076
p01s0n

ccs did you get ur kindle yet
Old 2nd April 2012, 19:48     #32077
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Fisting arselick. The depot closes at 6. WHY in the name of Christ's hemorrhoids can the couriers not arrange to either have it at the depot or redelivered in the space of 1 hour between 5 and 6? FUCKEN WHY? I paid extra money for the good quick service. THIS IS BULLSHIT, MAN. I WANNA SPEAK TO JEFF BEZOS.
Bro you need to sue someone.

I will do it for you for mega bucks
Old 2nd April 2012, 20:37     #32078
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

in other news, my new iPad still hasn't shipped.
Old 2nd April 2012, 21:41     #32079
p01s0n

i think you meant to say 'my new The New iPad hasn't shipped yet'.
Old 2nd April 2012, 22:55     #32080
SickBo@Work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc
Looks like the investigation was once again oh-so-conincidentally shoddy that there was reasonable doubt.
Can't comment too much but in my view with it's obvious bias, the opposite of what your insinuating applies nowadays, what hasn't changed are the external factors including societal attitudes that lead to such results such as this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc
Translation: No problem, mate. Carry on.
Would have been reviewed externally so your translation should probably read employment law is a bitch.