|25th October 2010, 14:14||#1|
Tribes Universe announced
What? I thought this would have been posted in here already.
Was never a big fan myself but I did play it a little here and there. I know other peeps on here played it just a wee bit too *cough*obots*cough*
Some info about it.
Global Agenda developer Hi-Rez Studios has acquired the rights to the TRIBES franchise.
* Three Tribes (factions)
* Full clan (agency) support
* First person view (third person for some vehicles)
* Full vehicle support (ground and air)
* Full persistent world with territory control (no instances)
* PvP focused
* Huge outdoor maps (about 10x the area of sonoran desert)
* Large scale fights (100+ players)
* Jetpacks, skiing, lots of weapons, etc
Alpha testing will begin at the start of the year (about 3 months from now) and Global Agenda players with level 50 characters will have priority in entering Alpha and Beta testing