Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > VUALT
User Name
Password

Old 22nd December 2003, 20:32     #121
_Incubus_

Quote:
Originally posted by TnT
Funny, I actually saw Akane driving his MR2 today @ skycity, and dude, your car sounds rather agricultural.
What were you doing out of Ponsonby fag?

Old 22nd December 2003, 20:36     #122
Mutton

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark98
Did he get it sideways?

I don't think there are too many potholes around skycity ... I could be wrong though.

Old 22nd December 2003, 20:36     #123
TnT

Quote:
Originally posted by _Incubus_
What were you doing out of Ponsonby fag?
Taking your mum to rehab, again.

Old 22nd December 2003, 20:59     #124
The Edge

Man oh man, what a thread.

Old 22nd December 2003, 22:21     #125
_Incubus_

Quote:
Originally posted by TnT
Taking your mum to rehab, again.
Funny you say that, as this thread is slighty off track here goes...

A buddy of mine told me he had a friend at uni, his mum used to date his mates father years before...His mate used to taunt him with "My old man told me how much he used to give it to your mother", "Dad says your mum was a dirty dirty girl, she even let him stick it in her ass"

sucks to be him...

Old 22nd December 2003, 22:28     #126
Trigger
Laserman

Quote:
Originally posted by _Incubus_
"Dad says your mum was a dirty dirty girl, she even let him stick it in her ass"
LOL!!!!!

Old 22nd December 2003, 22:28     #127
leadinjector

oh man that is gold. what would you say to that eh

"hey man my dad says your mum is one good piece of poon"

Old 22nd December 2003, 22:41     #128
Akane

OMG LOL

seen-my-keys: When your dad's car has a GT25R Garrent Turbo, and $10k worth of mods, with an LSD, maybe it'll actually go sideways when you plant it?

TnT: Yes I was driving my car around skycity. Yes, slight exhaust leak around the manifold.

And whoever: No I didn't went sideways

pk3: Yeah you tell them :P Seeing CCS getting his panties in a knot is quite amusing

Anyways, the car wasin't impounded due to sustain loss of traction, the car was Seized due to unpaid fines. Loss of traction in August, car Seized December.

FOR YOUR INFO: Today I have a printout of the fines, 1 speeding ticket from 2000, which is not done in the MR2, a couple of no rego no wof, and the very recent sideways incident. If you wanna cry about it then do so. God I'm such a boyracer

The $590 added ontop was because the fines wasin't paid and they added court fees ontop. So that's all sorted.

Yeah I'm a shit driver, yet my MR2 is still in one piece, accident free, god, I can hear CCS crying about it already, it's so unfair isn't it?

Oh, self ownage? That's a nice excuse to give yourself for "Shit, Akane is owning me! The bandwagon is losing it's speed! OMG! Can't happen!"

Old 22nd December 2003, 22:47     #129
flic
Dee Hast Mish

actually Akane
you probably aren't a shit driver
just a kid who doesnt take responsibility for his actions

Old 22nd December 2003, 22:57     #130
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
Seeing CCS getting his panties in a knot is quite amusing
I can hear CCS crying about it already
HA! Who's getting their panties in a knot? The guy type out the furious essays trying to defend himself (that would be the asian guy) or the guy leaning back in his chair going LOL @ UR DUMB ASS AKANE! I wouldn't say that mocking you is crying...

And flic is right, you're basically just a bit of a penis who goes crying to his parents every time something goes wrong. Good luck with paying back those fines, fella.

Old 22nd December 2003, 23:03     #131
HSV4ME

Quote:
Originally posted by TnT
Funny, I actually saw Akane driving his MR2 today @ skycity, and dude, your car sounds rather agricultural.

?

Old 22nd December 2003, 23:05     #132
flic
Dee Hast Mish

That's not an MR2
it's a MR ED

Old 22nd December 2003, 23:26     #133
Juju
get to da choppa

And on a slight note (and perhaps could be taken as evidence in Akane's defence), here is a small story, quoting myself from an older thread, of what could happen to old grandma if she didn't know what to do. (and this is going ~ 20kmh, with no potholes, in a 4WD car).

Quote:
Just as an example..I remember driving to work one morning last year, and a rubbish truck had its disel tank punctured, spilling diesel on the road for about 200 meters.
The police had made a stop point where they told all the drivers to just take it real easy (it was a straight piece of road anyway).
So yea.. went through at like 20 kmh (Id also just washed my car...diesel on cars = bad, mkay? ).
Anyway, after the spill I had to turn right onto a road, and I turned right at a normal speed, and woah nelly my ass stepped out something chronic. I had full opp lock on for a bit. This was due to the diesel still being on the tyres...some 100m after the spill. Now thats where I feel sorry for lil ol granny or something, where she would have spun out and at least hit the kurb with force.

Last edited by Juju : 22nd December 2003 at 23:27.

Old 22nd December 2003, 23:28     #134
p-b

Quote:

pfft! Get off the road if you are too scared of being hit. Can't take the heat, get out of the fire.

Last edited by p-b : 22nd December 2003 at 23:29.

Old 22nd December 2003, 23:35     #135
p-b

Quote:
You always think that anyone with a Penis, age between 18-22 drive like they think they're professional racers.

Why I always see on the side of the road, old guys and woman with their smashed up accords crying because they DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE? Sure I ain't Makkienen Nor Shumacher, but I dare to say I know how to avoid (or try to avoid) accidents, know pulse braking, taking APEX, know how to counter steer.

Those "Boyracers" that you called, we all have one thing in common for sure - we love motorsports, but that doesen't mean we all think we're professional drivers.

Cinclant: strangely, all the crazy drifters are asians, I personally saw a caucasian trying to drift, and he fucked up more than anybody else. So the "asians can't drive" theory does not apply. (Sickbo@work: THIS IS AT A TRACK, WITH ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS).

Anyways, back to my point. Break all the stereotype BS.
Quote:
and I pretend I don't know english, and say "who wha? what?"

Cop: I SAID, WHO WAS DRIVING THE CAR, SMARTASS!
Me: Huh? No, me drive, me drive now
Cop: SMART ASS! Tell me who was driving the car!!!
Me: no no no, me drive now!

Old 22nd December 2003, 23:41     #136
CCS
Stunt Pants

LOL

I'm not crying, those are tears of laughter

Old 22nd December 2003, 23:45     #137
p-b

Hey watch out CCS!

He's KNOWS about pulse breaking, taking APEX and counter steering!

Old 22nd December 2003, 23:48     #138
flic
Dee Hast Mish

the only counter steering he'll be doing is working at McDonalds to pay off his fines

Sinkburger

Old 23rd December 2003, 00:05     #139
Mark98

Quote:
And whoever: No I didn't went sideways
oooo0000oooo he called me "whoever"!!!

BURN!!!

PS: My name appears to the top-left of every post I make - please learn to read...

Old 23rd December 2003, 00:47     #140
plaz0r

Old 23rd December 2003, 01:09     #141
seen-my-keys?

Rolling eyes

Quote:
Originally posted by akane
Why I always see on the side of the road, old guys and woman with their smashed up accords crying because they DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING DRIVE? Sure I ain't Makkienen Nor Shumacher, but I dare to say I know how to avoid (or try to avoid) accidents, know pulse braking, taking APEX, know how to counter steer.

Yeah, those old guys who cant drive, and die because they get in a crash. Because they dont know racing techniques. Which are obviously useful in every day situations.

Like ... who was it?

Ummm.....

The really crap driver.

Was it.....

Possum bourne?

Yeah. He sucked.

If he knew pulse braking, or 'taking apex', or knew how to counter steer he would be alive today!

P.S. Nice car akane! I disagree with your ideas, but nice car anyway.

Old 23rd December 2003, 01:36     #142
seen-my-keys?

Quote:
Hook up sometime on the tracktrack? Puke? Manfield?
Hey dude!

I would be keen to hook up and go for a blat around manfield some time.

We could have an NZG track day.

sounds good

Old 23rd December 2003, 09:03     #143
The Edge

By the looks of things, you two would be the only NZGamers attending...

Old 23rd December 2003, 09:27     #144
Akane

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark98
oooo0000oooo he called me "whoever"!!!

I'll try not to forget your name next time, wahahahahaha, sorry was too busy laughing at CCS.

Nice effort with the photoshop, keep them coming by all means, it keeps me entertained when I'm bit bored during the day.

flic: That's right, I might be not very responsible with the fines etc. I have never complained about it.

And working at McDonalds paying off the fines, yeah, TnT didn't you just see me drive by Skycity yesterday? See what I mean by how some of the people here try to interpolate the whole story by using their 2 braincells and 2 bits of info they struggle to gather?

Seen my keys, Possum is quite useless, as a race driver, on an international Standard. He might be your world hero. He died because he had a head on when he was checking out the race venue, alone. And he crashed at 50kph. Ofcourse, SPEED KILLS HERE COMES THE NZGAMES TROLL AGAIN (#*$&)@#(*^&$)(@#*!^&$)(&*$ *cough*

Old 23rd December 2003, 09:32     #145
::Shocker

Quote:
Yeah, those old guys who cant drive, and die because they get in a crash. Because they dont know racing techniques. Which are obviously useful in every day situations.

Like ... who was it?

Ummm.....

The really crap driver.

Was it.....

Possum bourne?

Yeah. He sucked.

If he knew pulse braking, or 'taking apex', or knew how to counter steer he would be alive today!

P.S. Nice car akane! I disagree with your ideas, but nice car anyway.
Skills learned on the track are easily transferred to the street - and studies overseas have proven that drivers who attend performance driver courses (like the Porsche or Lexus ones for example) are, on the whole, safer drivers.

Old 23rd December 2003, 09:32     #146
pk3

Sad

Possum

Old 23rd December 2003, 11:44     #147
leadinjector

Quote:
Possum is quite useless, as a race driver, on an international Standard.
Nice to see you can go so low as to slag off one of NZ's greats. especially seeing as how hes dead. gg.

Old 23rd December 2003, 11:52     #148
BaM
Freeloader

Quote:
Possum is quite useless, as a race driver, on an international Standard. He might be your world hero. He died because he had a head on when he was checking out the race venue, alone.
He crashed because the other driver was driving on the wrong side of the road. That's totally rich coming from you, after bleating about people commenting on accidents when they don't even know the story. Hypocrite.

Old 23rd December 2003, 11:56     #149
pk3

Radioactive

*LOWER THE BLAST SHEILDS*

Old 23rd December 2003, 12:30     #150
Mutton

Quote:
Originally posted by BaM
He crashed because the other driver was driving on the wrong side of the road. That's totally rich coming from you, after bleating about people commenting on accidents when they don't even know the story. Hypocrite.

Not to mention the lack of skill needed to negotiate a pothole @ 20kph... I don't think akane even comes close to qualifying as someone to comment on driver skills. Especially professional drivers.

Old 23rd December 2003, 12:47     #151
Nemises

hmm..
akane, your a pretty nice guy IRL...even gave me some of your cat once at a fl bbq, but seriously dude...
fuck up.

Old 23rd December 2003, 12:55     #152
Mojo

muh

The Incident - NZ Police have obviously been gifted with infalable judgement in every situation and have never gotten it wrong. *cough*

The Fine - Who gives a fuck, if he pays it cool, if he doesnt and that really upsets you, then it will help you sleep easy at night knowing the courts have a debt collection system.

The Question - Answered on page one.

The Pack of Anal Bastards - Akane is entitled 100% to be a car enthusiast, he has mentioned he attends track days and has obviously put alot of time/money into his car, not just a boyracer, to label him so is being ignorant. If you feel he was bitching about his fine at any point I challenge you to provide and authentic quote that states so. If you are of the opinion the his 20kph step out was due to him 'drifting' or doing a 'skid' you must have some form of inside information I wasn't aware of, wet, bad condition road, modified MR2 not too much of a stetch of the imagination is required to see things get a little hairy. It makes me wild to see so much bullshit, just shut the fuck up.

Akane - LOL at Possum comments, shame about the fine, and the whiners.

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:01     #153
pk3

Thumbs up

Nice work mojo

And if anyone wants to mess with, ill get my uncle on to you all!

You have been warned

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:24     #154
Simon
SHG

Quote:
5) Most of the kiddies here don't even own cars!
It seems to me that a key part of your rant here is that you don't either.

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:37     #155
Boyd-Work
Frank's Pickle Barrel Ass

Quote:
Originally posted by Mojo
The Pack of Anal Bastards - Akane is entitled 100% to be a car enthusiast
It was obvious after reading his first post that he deliberately went to his parents to register ownership of his car under their name, just so he could use it as a technicality to get out of exactly this kind of situation, knowing that he was going to choose not to pay the fines he knew he'd incur.

How big of him.

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:40     #156
Wolf-age

Quote:
Originally posted by seen-my-keys?
Hey dude!

I would be keen to hook up and go for a blat around manfield some time.

We could have an NZG track day.

sounds good
Give me another year, i'll be keen. BTW Akane, you're argument is 100 % right, these guys are just more losers that try to slap all young male drivers into the 'boyracer' category.

Clowns.

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:43     #157
Boyd-Work
Frank's Pickle Barrel Ass

Shut the fuck up, boyracer.

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:47     #158
MadLep

OMG
GOLD

I can't believe that I hadn't read this thread yet.

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:52     #159
Wolf-age

Shut up Boyd, You're mum is a very dirty dirty girl...

Old 23rd December 2003, 13:54     #160
pk3

Quote:
Originally posted by Boyd-Work
It was obvious after reading his first post that he deliberately went to his parents to register ownership of his car under their name, just so he could use it as a technicality to get out of exactly this kind of situation, knowing that he was going to choose not to pay the fines he knew he'd incur.

How big of him.
Its more likely because he wanted cheaper insurance rather than your bs story... Get it right at least :P

btw im a boy racer and my car goes faster than yous so shame! :P
Oh yea and I also got more stickers so shame again!