Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 18th March 2011, 13:32     #1
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

polls Mar 2011

Quote:
National Party 52.5% (up 3.5%), the Maori Party 1.5% (down 1.5%), and ACT NZ 0.5% (down 1%).

Support for Opposition Parties is down 1% to 45.5% — Labour Party 32.5% (down 2.5%), Greens 8%, (unchanged), New Zealand First 4% (up 1%), Progressive Party 0.5% (up 0.5%) and others 0.5% (unchanged).
Old 18th March 2011, 14:18     #2
CCS
Stunt Pants

I'll never be happy until the Greens poll at 3%

Anyways... Progressive - Anderton is stepping down isn't he? Why even bother including Progressive in the polling.

How the fuck have NZ First's results gone up 1%? ACT supporters fleeing to Winston?
Old 18th March 2011, 14:19     #3
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

yeah, the recent allegations of racism directed towards ACT representatives have caused people to flee to Winston Peters in disgust.
Old 18th March 2011, 14:37     #4
fidgit
Always itchy

Act are self-destructing hard, which is awesome except for Epsom, who will probably vote yellow-coat in again . Meanwhile, good to see my boys in Green not letting the fact that they've sweet FA in the past few years do them damage
Old 18th March 2011, 14:44     #5
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
I'll never be happy
Old 18th March 2011, 14:56     #6
CCS
Stunt Pants

Fixed_truth, you'd vote Green just to annoy me. WELL FUCK YOU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
yeah, the recent allegations of racism directed towards ACT representatives have caused people to flee to Winston Peters in disgust.
Smells like sarcasm. ACT voters won't be fleeing from ACT just because of recent rascism allegations. It'll be that, plus every facepalm ACT has had since November 2008.
Old 18th March 2011, 15:04     #7
fixed_truth

Link to poll

also the line of symmetry between National & Labour shows how important that swing vote is
http://www.roymorgan.com/roymorgan/library/c98929_8.jpg

Last edited by fixed_truth : 18th March 2011 at 15:05.
Old 18th March 2011, 15:43     #8
ZoSo

Fucking Winston. Someone buy him a new fishing rod he can't put down.

Would love a new Green Tech party to come in. A bunch of wealthy as fuck people with the ability to push new tech through but bypassing all the hippies and far left.
Old 18th March 2011, 16:22     #9
GM

Laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Actual lol
Old 18th March 2011, 16:23     #10
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
Link to poll

also the line of symmetry between National & Labour shows how important that swing vote is
http://www.roymorgan.com/roymorgan/library/c98929_8.jpg
Its crazy eh, almost like there are only 2 major parties.
Old 18th March 2011, 19:34     #11
fixed_truth

Old 20th March 2011, 12:12     #12
Lightspeed

The problems with FPP

Vote Turtle.