NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 24th March 2010, 20:48     #20521
Thomas Meatball

What the hell? You don't keep a spy camera in your car? Shit. Well you're just going to have to get a video next time. Or pics through her windows at the very least.
Old 24th March 2010, 20:48     #20522
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

@Pepsi, too much nzg, not enough dex, imo
Old 24th March 2010, 20:51     #20523
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick
@Pepsi, too much nzg, not enough dex, imo
Well tonight I'll be watching it after Man vs Wild, then Lost (yes, on regular tv).. I got through a few eps last night though. Thanks!
Old 24th March 2010, 20:53     #20524
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

the end of season 4 is going to blow your mind~
Old 24th March 2010, 21:01     #20525
Thomas Meatball

Quote:
@Pepsi, too much nzg, not enough sex, imo
Good point. Get some exercise and stop looking like that gif!
Old 24th March 2010, 21:04     #20526
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

I wonder if during intercourse with the hubby he grabs a can of pepsi, shakes it up and pops it all over her tits? i could go on and on with this scenario

yes/no?
;p

Last edited by Warrick : 24th March 2010 at 21:05.
Old 24th March 2010, 21:06     #20527
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

The Rock's latest Wind Up Your Wife cracked me up http://www.therock.net.nz/Shows/Robe...1/Default.aspx
Old 24th March 2010, 22:13     #20528
p01s0n

lol me an cev-bomb hit the gym tonight. I've never been/trained at a gym before, so we were sort of working out weights I can do etc. Anyway, about 45 minutes in I started feeling real bad. Real queasy.

Started running for the toilets but didnt quite make it, puked right in front of this dude in the changing room lol.

The guy was like "don't worry bout it bro, i used to have to train with a bucket next to me".
Old 24th March 2010, 22:14     #20529
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

^^^ shot bro, I spewed a few times when I first started out and/or tried a new product(roids etc)

If you don't faint/spew, you're not training hard enough, imo!
Old 24th March 2010, 22:32     #20530
p01s0n

real glad I went, feel so good for it eh.
looking forward to friday when we go back.

goal is to maintain about the same weight (70-75ish kgs) but be in better shape.
Old 24th March 2010, 22:37     #20531
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

hadley's gonna punish you, boltz. GG
Old 24th March 2010, 23:27     #20532
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Gary Busey is on crack.

http://twitter.com/gbusey/
Old 25th March 2010, 01:18     #20533
Thomas Meatball

So Bluebird is selling Doritos in NZ now. Tried some, seemed like pretty standard corn chips to me. They were good, y'know, nothing ball-grabbingly awesome. I wonder if they're similar tasting to the American version or if they're just Aztec corn chips in a different packet. Bluebird did Aztec, right? Or was that Sanchez? I dunno.
Old 25th March 2010, 03:01     #20534
?>Superman

American Doritos are fucking yum, only tried them a few times (can't remember which flavour either), haven't tried Blue Bird's variety to confirm whether they are just as awesome.
Old 25th March 2010, 03:34     #20535
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Corpse
Gary Busey is on crack.

http://twitter.com/gbusey/
It's like zombo.com but without the spinning flowers n shit
Old 25th March 2010, 08:43     #20536
creamcheese

I reckon those bluebird ones stack up flavour wise, dunno about the actual corn chip though. I can't remember what the American ones were like, but the bluebird ones are kinda like CCs
Old 25th March 2010, 08:53     #20537
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Meatball
So Bluebird is selling Doritos in NZ now. Tried some, seemed like pretty standard corn chips to me. They were good, y'know, nothing ball-grabbingly awesome. I wonder if they're similar tasting to the American version or if they're just Aztec corn chips in a different packet. Bluebird did Aztec, right? Or was that Sanchez? I dunno.
Want.
Old 25th March 2010, 13:58     #20538
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

"Man flu" confirmed!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/8584675.stm

The last line of the article is just brilliant.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:01     #20539
BoyWonder

The visiting F-18 Hornets leaving in formation might be worth looking out for tomorrow morning - in the 09 that is
Old 25th March 2010, 14:21     #20540
Nich

gary busey may well be the first twitter i follow. its brilliant

"Hello my friends. my 2000th follower will officially be renamed "Ludwig Von Hasselhoff." I've already talked to the DMV about this."

Last edited by Nich : 25th March 2010 at 14:23.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:26     #20541
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?>Superman
American Doritos are fucking yum, only tried them a few times (can't remember which flavour either), haven't tried Blue Bird's variety to confirm whether they are just as awesome.

I have tried some Doritos from Aussie too and they are pretty nice (taste the same as the US ones to me). I hope the Bluebird ones don't taste like cc's...'cause they're not the same..
Old 25th March 2010, 14:31     #20542
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

They're corn chips. What's the big deal?

FWIW the best thing about Doritos is the shape, scooping up dips on triangular CCs and shit is fucking impossible.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:35     #20543
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
gary busey may well be the first twitter i follow. its brilliant

"Hello my friends. my 2000th follower will officially be renamed "Ludwig Von Hasselhoff." I've already talked to the DMV about this."
I am suspicious as to whether that is in fact G Busey.
Old 25th March 2010, 14:46     #20544
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Does anyone know if those RC helecopters on 1day are actually a good deal at $29.99 (+ shipping)?
Old 25th March 2010, 15:46     #20545
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
FWIW the best thing about Doritos is the shape, scooping up dips on triangular CCs and shit is fucking impossible.
Hmm, Doritos here seem to be pretty triangular as well - larger than a CC though. Seem to be fair smothered in the flavouring powder which seems to be their main distinction from other brands.
Old 25th March 2010, 17:07     #20546
dylan
Huh?

YUO=LAME

this was the hardest i've ever had to work for free food.

thanks to OCD and this "what u get for xmas" thread...and specifically THIS post...i started my mission..

Quote:
Originally Posted by submitted on kfc website jan 14

Dear purveyors of deliciously spiced chicken,

I am writing to inform of a situation most dire, of which I suspect you might not be aware.

It recently came to my attention that there is at least ONE grown man in NZ who has never – never EVER – tried Kentucky Fried Chicken.

No, he is not a vegetarian. Nor is he mentally deficient. Well, he is pretty warped, but trust me, you don’t want me to go there.

Anyway. He is just a regular guy who lives in South Auckland, and, for the purposes of this email, I’ll refer to him as ‘Warrick’ (conveniently, this is also his name.) I came upon this aforementioned realisation when I read a post of his on an internet forum. The post said, “Ive never had kfc”. This clue is what tipped me off to the fact that he had never had KFC.

Believe it or not, this post of his was made on Christmas Day. And being full of Christmas spirit (and also, champagne), I decided in a fit of generosity that I would BUY him some KFC vouchers, and send them to him, just so he could sample what he had been missing out on all of these years.

Unfortunately, two things then happened.

1) I remembered how broke I was. Yes, it’s true. Things have even got so dire that my girlfriend is making me sell my motorbike. “It’s me, or that bike!” she said to me. When I subsequently found out that it’s illegal to sell your girlfriend, I put my bike up on TradeMe.

2) I went to KFC in Kilbirnie (it’s where I live. You should pop round some time, it’s very nice. I’d offer to give you a ride on my bike, but – well, yeah.) to ask them about vouchers, in case I could maybe put some on lay-by or hire purchase, and they said that vouchers didn’t even EXIST! What? What is this madness?

So you’ll see my predicament. First of all, I am totally broke. Second of all, even if I wasn’t, I live in a different city, so can’t drive some around to him, and I found out once before that you should never send anyone a 3 piece quarter pack in the post (but that’s another story). C, I can’t buy him vouchers to send to him as a present because they don’t exist.

It’s all very perplexing.

And so, my fine friends, I am at the last stage of my plan to get his KFC cherry popped, which is to beseech your good selves to “make it happen”. I don’t know how you’ll do this exactly, but then I don’t know how you make your chicken taste so good, either, and that doesn’t keep me awake at night.

If you find it in your hearts to accommodate my wish, you will find the chap I mention residing as, and at:

Warrick “Captain Awesome” Helious
xxx Rd,
Mangere Bridge
Auckland, 2022

And should you wish to get in touch with me to clarify any aspects of this amazing tale, you can reach me at [email protected] / 021 xxx xxx.

Many thanks, and god bless you and your deep fat fryers.

Dylan
didn't hear anything, so had to find out who the marketing manager was for Restaurant Brands in nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by email to marketing manager on feb 9th 2010
Dear Ms. xxx

I submitted the below information on the KFC website on January 14 2010, but am dismayed to report that I have not received a response, neither positive (preferred) or negative (boo).

If you are able to assist me in the quest outlined below, I would be most appreciative. MOST appreciative.

Thank you very much for your time

Dylan
021 xxx xxx
STILL no response but i refuse to give up and have one final go

Quote:
Originally Posted by email to same person march 24 2010
Dear Ms. xxx,

it has now been over two months since my original submission via the KFC website regarding the situation as outlined in my correspondence below. I sometimes wake up at night with a vague feeling of dread and despair. Oftentimes, this is because my girlfriend has been holding her hand over my mouth, to stop me snoring (she says). But other times, I know that it is because, deep down, I know that the situation as outlined in my correspondence below has not been addressed, and it haunts me.

But I will not give up. I know that if anyone can help with the situation as outlined in my correspondence below, YOU can. I have faith in you.

We may not be able to fix the whole world, Ms. xxx, but we can fix it one 3-piece quarter pack at a time (maybe even a deluxe quarter pack, if you'd like to feel you've done that little bit extra at the end of the day).

I look forward to hearing back from you regarding the situation as outlined in my correspondence below.

Many bushels of gratefulness,

Yours sincerely

Dylan
021 xxx xxx
aha, SUCCESS!

Quote:
Dear Dylan

First off, apologies for the tardy reply – like you, we simply couldn’t believe there was someone out there who hadn’t tried (and loved!) KFC and so naturally assumed your earlier emails were a hoax.

We don’t usually give our great tasting chicken away in response to humorous emails, however, given your altruistic intentions (and the fact we’d hate to see you try and trade in your girlfriend for a Family Feast), we’ve made an exception this one time and, if you can email me your address, we’ll send some KFC vouchers (yes we do sell these) for you to enjoy and send on to your friend “Captain Awesome”.

Thanks for being such a big fan of KFC!

Warm regards

KFC Marketing Manager
Restaurant Brands Ltd
frankly i'm fucking tempted to keep the vouchers for myself after all this time. but it would make the exercise ultimately pointless, and i'm sure i'd go to hell anyway. so don't worry mr. he~lious i shall send the vouchers to you once i have received them so you can taste your first ever kentucky fried
Old 25th March 2010, 17:19     #20547
Lightspeed

Ahahahaha, too much awesome. Bets on Warrick becoming an ultimate KFC junkie?
Old 25th March 2010, 17:22     #20548
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Haha awesome dylan

I vote that Warrick must record himself eating KFC for the first time ever so we can watch his reaction on Youtube!!!
Old 25th March 2010, 17:25     #20549
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

I'll never have KFC
Old 25th March 2010, 17:27     #20550
Dweeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyWonder
The visiting F-18 Hornets leaving in formation might be worth looking out for tomorrow morning - in the 09 that is
I watched a couple coming in to land the other night. Very loud over Manukau.
Old 25th March 2010, 17:28     #20551
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

I didn't even read Dylan's post, heh. Pretty entertaining Shot, bro!

<3
Old 25th March 2010, 17:40     #20552
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Dylan FTW!
Old 25th March 2010, 17:41     #20553
gentle

Big Smile

KFC's marketing manager FTW!
Old 25th March 2010, 17:47     #20554
cEvin
Love In Vein

Warrick to come to Wellington to buy dylan a beer.
Old 25th March 2010, 17:49     #20555
Thomas Meatball

Dylan = win!

Warrick, don't be a hebe! YOU EAT THAT FUCKING KFC!
Old 25th March 2010, 17:50     #20556
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Upside down

If I actually get some vouchers I'll give it a go, with pics and all!

I'd definitely buy the man a beer next time I'm in Welly. Arm wrestle with Pimp-X is on the cards too. BBall game with cEvin, car stuff with p01son, laser-tag with Trigger.

Man, so much love in Wellington!
Old 25th March 2010, 17:55     #20557
Thomas Meatball

Quote:
If I actually get some vouchers I'll give it a go, with pics and all!
YOU BETTER! I want video too.
Old 25th March 2010, 17:58     #20558
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

muh

Video's definitely the way to go. I'm hilarious as fuck!
Old 25th March 2010, 18:15     #20559
Thomas Meatball

ACE!
Old 25th March 2010, 18:46     #20560
p01s0n

bonus points for hitting on whatever serves you at the fry.