NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 5th March 2022, 18:05     #2601
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Australian Health Official now admits the vaccinated are now dying from Myocarditis

He seems a little uncomfortable.

I'd prefer if this was fake news, so I'm happy for you to bum me out on this one and show me it's a DeepFake or something.
Old 5th March 2022, 18:53     #2602
_indigo1

Why is that news?
Myocarditis is a known rare side effect and there have been known deaths.
Same with pericarditis.
Old 5th March 2022, 18:57     #2603
The Edge

https://covid.immune.org.nz/faq/what...er-vaccination
Last I heard was maybe 1-2 deaths in NZ from myocarditis after getting the vaccine - does anyone have updated numbers?
Old 5th March 2022, 19:09     #2604
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

UK data:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0
US data:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34341797/

Summary of the summaries:

All are extremely rare but the risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias as the result of vaccination are lower than the risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias as the result of COVID infection.
Old 5th March 2022, 19:14     #2605
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

are we doing this again

The vaccinated are also now dying of autoerotic asphyxia, because 96% of the Australian adult population is vaccinated and all adults die of something.
Old 5th March 2022, 19:16     #2606
The Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
UK data:
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0
US data:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34341797/

Summary of the summaries:

All are extremely rare but the risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias as the result of vaccination are lower than the risks of myocarditis, pericarditis, and cardiac arrhythmias as the result of COVID infection.
That basically lines up with the information I found as well.
Old 5th March 2022, 19:27     #2607
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

My bad then, "myocarditis" is my trigger.
Old 6th March 2022, 12:28     #2608
The Edge

Rolling eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
Jacinda has used that "reaction" fact. Which doesn't make her a liar or dishonest - just wrong. But if we are all dependent on Government information, and Government information is wrong - where does that leave us?

And if we are now learning things we didn't know before, what else will we learn?

Here's another moocher that just wants donations, claiming to be vax injured

His immune system is clearly superb, doing a terrific job keeping him safe. I can tell by all his spasms. What does he need money for, with an immune system that good?
From the same former washed up newsreader who bought you "grifter seeks donations after getting disabled from getting vaccine [but yet they don't bother getting themselves checked out by any medical expert at all, however please keep the likes and donations coming - see above]", comes her latest hit: COVID isn't real, but somehow I'm really sick after attending the protest. Please ignore my persistent cough and my breathing issues. Must have been something the Government sprayed at the protest...

https://twitter.com/te_taipo/status/1500056795183607814

There goes (what little was left of) her credibility, out the window.

Last edited by The Edge : 6th March 2022 at 12:29.
Old 6th March 2022, 12:45     #2609
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

What the actual fuck?
Old 6th March 2022, 12:56     #2610
The Edge

BTW, Counterspin Media (who she's trying to have the interview with) is an alt-right outfit known for spreading misinformation and is fully backed by Steve Bannon. Yes, that Steve Bannon.
Old 6th March 2022, 13:46     #2611
_indigo1

Sigh.
I know it's just modern hypermedia making these people disproportionally visible compared to their population, and also allowing them to precipitate into groups - and given statistics I would have lived my life nicely insulated from them in the past -

But continually being exposed to the fact that these people exist just hurts my soul.
Old 6th March 2022, 16:02     #2612
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I think people are retarded, but surely nobody’s THAT retarded? I went to a COVID antivaxxer rally and now I’m sick but COVID is fake so the govt has poisoned me?
Old 6th March 2022, 16:04     #2613
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by _indigo1
But continually being exposed to the fact that these people exist just hurts my soul.
I dunno, that there aren't more soothes my soul, given how bad it is out there.

I didn't support the protesters, but they didn't surprise me, nor do I really blame them. We can't leave people to languish in miserable circumstances and then expect them to come out all insightful and tolerant.
Old 6th March 2022, 18:30     #2614
The Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
I think people are retarded, but surely nobody’s THAT retarded? I went to a COVID antivaxxer rally and now I’m sick but COVID is fake so the govt has poisoned me?
That's her gist of it, yep.
Old 8th March 2022, 12:18     #2615
_indigo1

It's ironic the ones harping on about Omicron being 'just a cold', 'hoax', 'Ive already had it', while simultaneously saying 'Welcome to the global experiment, that vax might be fine now, but how do we know what it will do in the long term??'

Ironic given the identical logic applies to COVID moreso.

Here's some new science indicating that COVID may leave latent infections embedded in the body hidden away from the immune system; waiting to periodically come out and cause symptoms in future - similar to other viruses like EBV, herpes, TB.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-...dden-body.html
Old 11th March 2022, 18:25     #2616
Lightspeed

COVID’s true death toll: far higher than official records

Quote:
The team’s analysis indicates that reported deaths from the virus totalled 5.9 million between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2021, but global excess deaths due to the pandemic for that period might have totalled 18.2 million.
Old 11th March 2022, 19:40     #2617
fixed_truth

Quote:
Funding
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, J Stanton, T Gillespie, and J and E Nordstrom
https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...796-3/fulltext

Obviously is just Big Media pro-vax propaganda
Old 12th March 2022, 09:18     #2618
Cyberbob

Yes I'm tired, grumpy, and think our government could have done better.
But all of my friends & family are alive, tired, grumpy, and think our government could have done better.

In graphical form:

"Oh but those people would have died anyway" I got you fam, there's a graph for that.

Old 12th March 2022, 20:41     #2619
Know me.

From a health response point of view the response has been 10/10. The economics of if has been inequitable to the younger generations. An astronomical amount has been borrowed by the government and ended up in older generations hands which will never be required to pay it back.
Old 14th March 2022, 15:57     #2620
_indigo1

Anyone have a bead on where to get ahold of the Pfizer adverse events document that was FOIA'd?
Old 14th March 2022, 16:30     #2621
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Know me.
An astronomical amount has been borrowed by the government and ended up in older generations hands which will never be required to pay it back.
this times a million.
Old 14th March 2022, 16:33     #2622
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Anyone have a bead on where to get ahold of the Pfizer adverse events document that was FOIA'd?
Hmmm...

Quote:
After the FDA distributed the first batch of the documents last week, Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency posted the files on its own website. The content of the documents ranges widely, with no real explanation of what the files entail. One listed de-identified data on clinical trial patient demographics and medical history, while another detailed the FDA's response to Pfizer's request for fast track review. One included postmarketing safety data based on voluntarily reported adverse events.
Old 14th March 2022, 16:44     #2623
_indigo1

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
Not sure what you're pointing at here?

I'm only curious to see if there are any others who reported identical symptoms to me. Clearly the data should not be taken to mean anything beyond just reported symptoms of someone who happened to have had a vaccine.
Old 14th March 2022, 17:25     #2624
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

VAERS is the one of the ones I've seen as put forward by the anti-* crowd, but I have a feeling they skip past the whole https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/dataguide.html right there on their site, and cherry pick out information that suits their internal/external narrative.

I mean, I could report to VAERS that the vaccine gave me syphilis AND a 14 inch cock and that information would exist in their database. It's a passive collection tool only.

I think that kind of scenario is what STN is pointing at. There is going to be a fuck-tonne of information coming out of the FOIA request that will be fodder for the misinformation peddlers.
Old 14th March 2022, 17:45     #2625
_indigo1

Yeah VAERS is not what I'm after. There are actual confidential Pfizer working files released under FOIA act.

Yeah - I mean there is a reason this stuff was confidential.
The information worth paying attention to is the official public information - not the internal working documents.

However I do believe there is a blatant fallacy in their transparency in that they doggedly class anything that is not a direct result of the vaccine as not worth reporting.
That is where the whole 'side effect' vs 'adverse event' wording comes from.
The problem is it's reverse science. They class something as an adverse event when they can't see any way the vaccine could be a causal factor of it.
That ain't good science.

For someone with an underlying condition, whether it is a proven direct effect of the vaccine or the vaccine just happens to be a decent trigger for a flare of an underlying condition - the distinction means little - and it is absolutely relevant information to know.

It also is an issue because just because something is statistically rare doesn't mean it should be ignored. That just leaves people with uncommon conditions out in the cold and in danger.

I certainly don't want to promote vaccine hesitancy, but I also think there is a little to much stacked on the side of keeping important (however rare) information hidden both due to pushback against hesitancy, over-compensation against anti-vax mentality, and also corporate interests - i.e. money is involved.

Manipulating definitions such as 'side effect' and 'adverse event' so that one can then use the line that the 'side effect profile' is safe smacks so much of corporate manoeuvring.

Of course the whole thing is a spectrum and it's obviously hard to draw the line between rare but important effects, and truly non-causal ones.

But all that aside - I'm under no illusions of the quality of the data. You are absolutely right in that anyone can report anything - this is why I said 'self reported' in my previous reply. I am just curious to see statistically where my symptoms lie.
Old 14th March 2022, 20:52     #2626
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Not sure what you're pointing at here?
Oh - I was a little surprised to see that they initially indicated that if they scanned and released 500 documents per week it would take more than 55 years to get them all out! Trying spinning threads of gold out of that!
Old 18th March 2022, 14:03     #2627
_indigo1

Hey for anyone who has followed my comments in here regarding post-immune-response sickness - in my case since my third booster; but for others long COVID.

Here is a great high level summary of where things are at and why it gives people like me hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10GpwtQ_2Dc

It's great that we might finally get some recognition instead of being rote prescribed antidepressants, diazepam, and being sent off to mental health.
(I have grown highly resentful of doctors - and I am not 'one of those' either - mine is from experience and what I have suffered at the hands of medical neglect)

We may be at the dawn of a new revolution of understanding of the human immune system.

Last edited by _indigo1 : 18th March 2022 at 14:07.
Old 18th March 2022, 18:12     #2628
MadMax
Stuff

Been thinking the same. Infecting practically the entire human population at once gives opportunity to unique insights
Old 19th March 2022, 15:56     #2629
_indigo1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax
Been thinking the same. Infecting practically the entire human population at once gives opportunity to unique insights
Yeah - but the main thing is egotistical neglectful medical professionals with institutionalised tunnelvision and expert syndrome (most of them at all levels) can't dismiss you, discriminate against you, and sweep it under the rug as easy because of the volume of reports at once.

Last edited by _indigo1 : 19th March 2022 at 16:00.
Old 20th March 2022, 17:04     #2630
Lightspeed

This is a great story. It goes to show how even now our lapsed free tertiary education system is paying us dividends.

The man who gifted QR fix to the nation

Quote:
When Covid struck, Alan Chew had a head start. The Hamilton man with the inquiring mind had studied pandemics as a layperson 20 years earlier so he knew contact tracing was key.

It is New Zealand’s good fortune that he also ran an IT company, Houston Technology Group.

Chew took to wondering what he could do to help the country fight Covid, and naturally turned to a tech-based solution.
Old 21st March 2022, 17:59     #2631
Lightspeed

Oh, air planes are back, lolz.

Auckland felt a bit rural without the regular sound of large planes.
Old 23rd March 2022, 16:21     #2632
Cyberbob

Government removes vaccine pass requirements, most vaccine mandates, and outdoor gathering limits.

Pictured, Prime Minister Adern, March 2022:
Old 24th March 2022, 19:31     #2633
_indigo1

Psst, DrTitus.
Have some fuel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QswE7SY8_Y4
Potentially Reduced Brain Immunity Caused by Pfizer Vaccine (Polish In-vitro Preprint)
Old 24th March 2022, 19:36     #2634
pxpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberbob
but somehow we're still in traffic light red! whatever the fuck that means

seriously this government is fucking retarded.
Old 25th March 2022, 23:10     #2635
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Gonna lose their shit.

https://flip.it/yj1KcI
Old 26th March 2022, 16:53     #2636
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxpx

People are insane around how these things are set and managed, the government has to come at these things sideways.

However shit our government is, we've still had the best response in the world to the pandemic.
Old 26th March 2022, 17:48     #2637
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxpx

Isnt it the same as what it is always been? When the hospitals are "overloaded".
Which I assume 1000 people in there with covid would count. Even if 50% of people would have been in there anyway, that is 500 extra people.
Old 4th April 2022, 19:26     #2638
blynk

So 2 weeks on. A clear reduction in cases & hospitalisations in Auckland.
Auckland now should be orange.

Poor choice.
Old 5th April 2022, 11:19     #2639
crocos

Swedish study of the Swedish pandemic response.
Punches NOT pulled.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s415...mSN6i27ls#Abs1

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 6th April 2022, 11:45     #2640
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Dr Ash is stepping down :

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/...down-from-role