Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Stay classy InternetMana
Old 25th August 2014, 00:26     #162
CCS
Stunt Pants

Lol

Video here

Why are the kids in the signage dressed like... I dunno... super heroes? Masked villains?
Old 25th August 2014, 08:50     #163
pxpx

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/503039079504543745

Is this legal? That colour is quite close to the electoral commission colour..

http://www.elections.org.nz/
Old 25th August 2014, 10:50     #164
pxpx

http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2014/08/el...lection-rules/

seems someone agrees with me and has made a complaint to the commission
Old 25th August 2014, 11:35     #165
chubby

Laugh

'someone' needs a new monitor.that's yellow,not orange.
Old 25th August 2014, 12:06     #166
adonis

http://tvnz.co.nz/breakfast-news/int...-video-6063479

I've been pretty skeptical of KDC, but Laila Harre handles interviews like a baus.
Old 25th August 2014, 12:55     #167
pxpx

Yea she did well against heavy hitting political journalist Alison Pugh. Put her up against Business Nadine and see the sparks fly!
Old 25th August 2014, 13:23     #168
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

No-one accuses Harre of being a newbie to politics. She's an old hand.
Old 25th August 2014, 15:08     #169
CCS
Stunt Pants

What is 'baus'? That sounds German. Did Herr DotKom teach that word to Harre?
Old 26th August 2014, 20:13     #170
fixed_truth

Assange to help Dotcom drop 'bombshell' on Key

Hmmm. I'm slightly intrigued now.
Old 26th August 2014, 20:16     #171
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

As if the Internana Party didn't have enough rapey issues.
Old 26th August 2014, 20:21     #172
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

It shouldn't matter who's speaking, their background or "qualifications" for saying it. What matters is the question: "Is what you say true?"
Old 26th August 2014, 21:00     #173
CCS
Stunt Pants

I know I'm sure interested in what rapists and convicted hackers say.
Old 28th August 2014, 15:57     #174
pxpx

Wonder what happens to the Internet Party when KDC gets extradited?

The left clearly aren't going to form a government, so there's going to be no one to block the extradition...
Old 28th August 2014, 16:08     #175
CCS
Stunt Pants

Without KDC as sugar daddy, IP will struggle to get enough funding and will probably fold.
Old 28th August 2014, 16:57     #176
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

I'm still astonished the party exists at all.
Old 29th August 2014, 09:44     #177
Juju
get to da choppa

I found it hilarious that, according to TVNZ's policitial compass thingy, even Maori's rated Honi as the most hated party leader.
Old 29th August 2014, 11:12     #178
Omegakai

In my mind the concept behind the internet party was good, but as I posted earlier in this thread it’s got too many “crackpots” and for every great idea, there are about 10 terrible ones.
And so, that was the end of my short-lived interest in politics but the existence of the internet-manna party will forever change the landscape of politics in this country…. for the better.

Its worth nothing that this is the first big formal alliance of minor parties, and it was my understanding that’s exactly how mmp is meant to work.
I wouldn’t be surprised if next time around you see alliances of various minor parties. (Act-Conservative has a nice ring)
In terms of the future for the IP without KDC
The wider public seem to be ok with “anonymous rich backers” then they are with fat German ones so it all depends on what you think is acceptable and how educated you make yourself on the political system.
For example, my sister thinks that KDC is running for parliament directly, and she thinks “ I don’t want a rich German being my prime minster, next it will be a some rich Chinese guy!”
I took a vow many years ago not to talk politics’ with any of my four sisters, because we are like aliens to each other in that regard but I didn’t understand her dislike towards KDC.
I’ve always thought that most people dislike KDC because he is foreign, has a lot of money, and ran a business that effectively made money off the back of Hollywood.
(I guess I shouldn’t talk to anyone about what Jk use to do for a job, it might upset them)
I guess the motivations for KDC setting up this party are pretty clear and this upsets people, but yet the same people don’t care about who backs the other major parties.
God forbid anyone find out that wealthy white people back National, or that the defunct Unions back Labour *rollseyes*
“at the end of the day” people will see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear and vote for people they think are good all to there their own detriment.
Old 29th August 2014, 14:27     #179
Spoon1
Mmm... Sacrilicious

KDC is a bot user - that's all someone had to say to colour my view of him.
Old 29th August 2014, 18:14     #180
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon1
KDC is a bot user - that's all someone had to say to colour my view of him.
Yep. Kim DotAimbot.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 29th August 2014, 19:18     #181
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

He used to pingflood opponents in deathmatches too, cunt.
Old 29th August 2014, 21:09     #182
Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
He used to pingflood opponents in deathmatches too, cunt.
Fucking burn him at the stake
Old 31st August 2014, 18:11     #183
CCS
Stunt Pants

Old 8th September 2014, 18:16     #184
pxpx

http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2014/09/10...ll-kim-dotcom/

so plot
much thickness
wow!
Old 8th September 2014, 19:15     #185
BoyWonder

Do you expect me to talk?

No, Mr Slater. I expect you to die!
Old 16th September 2014, 14:24     #186
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Internet Party leader Laila Harre says she has no doubt Kim Dotcom is telling the truth about an email purporting to show John Key was involved in a plan to get him extradited to the US.

Last night Dotcom showed up empty handed to the Moment of Truth event he had organised, after claiming for three years he could prove John Key had lied in relation to his copyright case.

And when asked about the failure to produce his promised evidence, the tycoon turned angry and told the media they were failing at their jobs.

The Moment of Truth was the event at which Dotcom claimed he would "absolutely" prove the Prime Minister knew the tycoon was in the country before 2012.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11325351
Quote:
There were some major revelations in the Internet Party’s ‘Moment of Truth’ event tonight, mostly from Glen Greenwald and Edward Snowden. But what there wasn’t was any reference to Kim Dotcom’s bombshell ‘proving’ that the Prime Minister had lied about Dotcom’s case, which was, originally, the entire premise for the event.

What happened? Well, my guess is that Dotcom showed his email to people like Amsterdam and Greenwald and they asked a few follow-up questions – where did this come from? Are there more emails? Is this, like, a total fucking fake? – weren’t satisfied with the answers and refused to appear on stage where the email was discussed. That’s why it was leaked to the Herald earlier today, and why Dotcom, Harre et al refused to discuss the email on the grounds that it is sub judicae, claiming that they’ll submit it to the Parliamentary Privileges Committee, even though Parliament isn’t in session.

So that’s a major fucking disaster. It takes away from the credibility of Snowden and Greenwald who have raised hugely important issues about our intelligence agencies and the Prime Minister’s integrity. I’ve had doubts about the Internet Party since day one and I’ll go a bit further tonight: don’t vote for these people. They’re fucking idiots.

http://dimpost.wordpress.com/2014/09...you-follow-me/
Old 16th September 2014, 15:43     #187
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Following last night's Moment of Truth, Dotcom did not want to speak with reporters about the email.

Ms Harre said the reason was because he had been give "very clear legal advice" not to.

"The strong advice to him was to make sure that this evidence was put before a proper judicial process.

"That's what Parliament's privileges committee is."
There is no privileges committee you fucking idiots.
Old 16th September 2014, 15:53     #188
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Internet Party leader Laila Harre
.. is probably wondering why the fuck she took the job.
Old 16th September 2014, 16:43     #189
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp-X
No, I don't think $o. I think $he know$ exactly why $he took the job.

Old 16th September 2014, 17:31     #190
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Sickening. You really have to question people who do jobs for money.
Old 16th September 2014, 17:36     #191
Cyberbob

Anyone who has the ego to think of themselves as a great nation leader - is probably not the sort of person you want leading the country.
Old 16th September 2014, 17:51     #192
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
Not at all. All I was saying is she knew the type of thing she was stepping in to and knows exactly why she took the job. Self-honestly is important. If she gets the opportunity to make change along the way, then good on her. Meanwhile I doubt her ability to actually make a difference, but that's another subject again.

Old 16th September 2014, 18:19     #193
pxpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
DrT logic strikes again: If a something is done for money, it is automatically OK. Interdasting.
Old 16th September 2014, 19:12     #194
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

That's not what I'm saying. I took from crocos' statement that Laila Harre has somehow "sold out" for working with Kim Dotcom - that she has compromised her own values. I'm saying (by way of sarcasm) that receiving money does not imply selling out.

It is DrT logic, also known as "logic".
Old 16th September 2014, 19:15     #195
pxpx

Haha touche :P Yea I was being a bit cheeky with that one.
Old 16th September 2014, 19:16     #196
Lightspeed

lolz, but that was some fine pxpx logic there. It was like a sweet flip-flop of actual logic.
Old 16th September 2014, 19:22     #197
pxpx

Go away LS, me and DrT are having a moment!
Old 16th September 2014, 19:28     #198
crocos

Yeah, go ogle Miriam Pierard as a catgirl instead:

Old 23rd November 2014, 17:19     #199
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Internet Party leader Laila Harre
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp-X
Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
No, I don't think $o. I think $he know$ exactly why $he took the job.

Laila Harre quits as Internet Party leader

She seems to have quite a long list of people whose fault it is that she's not in Parliament.

Quote:
She said her plans for the future included a "pilgrimage meets activism" walk with her sister to "connect with people over fundamental social change issues"
Assuming she can secure corporate sponsorship, that is.
Old 23rd November 2014, 17:34     #200
CCS
Stunt Pants

Silly bitch didn't realise the party was rooted from the start. Forget about the *sob*sob* media and *sob*sob* Georgina Beyer and *sob*sob* 'we had such momentum and we did a road trip and people told us they were really interested in our policies when we gave them sausage rolls!' They were rooted since the moment Kim Dotcom came up with the idea. Rooted all the way to the end when they got 1.42% of the vote.

They might have had a better shot (say, another 1%) if they'd stuck solely to internet and tech issues. But when Harre hijacks the party and uses Papa Kim's money to push her own left wing agenda, she fucked it even more.

Silly bitch.