Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 26th November 2011, 22:41     #1
cyc
Objection!

The "Fuck you Winston Peters and those who voted for him" thread

In future I guess we can record/discuss all the poisonous ideas/crap from this idiot here.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.
Old 26th November 2011, 23:08     #2
BadNova

Yeah he's a bit of a cunt eh
Old 26th November 2011, 23:08     #3
zeekiorage

It would've been better if we didn't have to have this thread in the first place.

FUCK.
Old 26th November 2011, 23:11     #4
CCS
Stunt Pants

Andrew Williams, MP
Old 26th November 2011, 23:12     #5
Torka

Old 26th November 2011, 23:15     #6
cyc
Objection!

God seeing that cunt Peters' smirk makes you want to vomit.

Old 26th November 2011, 23:20     #7
cyc
Objection!

Quote:

"[Peters] said the party had been "marginalised, stigmatised and even demonised", and had faced a media "blackout". The party's return to Parliament speaks to the "character" of its supporters for continuing to believe in the party.

Peters said he had told voters in the campaign that "help is on the way".

"Today it has arrived."

Peters was also pleased MMP was winning the referendum.

"It's great that MMP is winning tonight, because it is by far the fairest system available to us."
MMP! MMP! MMP! Help is on the way, alright.

Old 26th November 2011, 23:58     #8
BadNova

I'm fairly confident that most of those NZF votes are from labour voters who decided voting for labour isn't going to achieve anything this time around, might as well toss a wildcard in there to keep it interesting. Here's hoping the numbers fall such that he can be completely ignored for the next three years.
Old 27th November 2011, 00:05     #9
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Andrew Williams, MP
Old 27th November 2011, 00:22     #10
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNova
I'm fairly confident that most of those NZF votes are from labour voters who decided voting for labour isn't going to achieve anything this time around, might as well toss a wildcard in there to keep it interesting. Here's hoping the numbers fall such that he can be completely ignored for the next three years.
He won't be able to influence the government but will end up poisoning most important debates and garner disproportionate attention away from the real issues. Jesus, as Ab wrote elsewhere, nothing can make up for the fact that this fuckwit in back in.
Old 27th November 2011, 00:58     #11
adonis

So, AB, do you STILL think JK's handling of the tea party recordings was great? Considering how much air time Winny got out of it?
Old 27th November 2011, 01:02     #12
[WanG] Wandarah

It blows my fucking mind that NZFirst have 8 fucking seats in Government. This is a party that is totally and utterly incoherent. Outstanding.
Old 27th November 2011, 01:11     #13
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis
So, AB, do you STILL think JK's handling of the tea party recordings was great? Considering how much air time Winny got out of it?
I think Key handled it fantastically. He took what could have been bad for him and turned it into a positive, staring down the popular media in the process.

Whether or not that one issue is responsible for Winston's return is, IMO, hard to quantify. That said, it seems as if Winston was the beneficiary of fleeing or spiteful Labour voters - people who wouldn't have voted National or ACT anyway.
Old 27th November 2011, 01:13     #14
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WanG] Wandarah
It blows my fucking mind that NZFirst have 8 fucking seats in Government. This is a party that is totally and utterly incoherent. Outstanding.
Say it with me now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Andrew Williams, MP
Old 27th November 2011, 01:21     #15
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Whether or not that one issue is responsible for Winston's return is, IMO, hard to quantify. That said, it seems as if Winston was the beneficiary of fleeing or spiteful Labour voters - people who wouldn't have voted National or ACT anyway.
Perhaps true, but it's always seemed to me that NZF is, if anything, slightly rightwards leaning. Perhaps I'm wrong about that, but it if what you're saying is true it just surprises me that Labour voters would shift towards NZF before going to the Greens. Meh.
Old 27th November 2011, 01:38     #16
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing
Perhaps true, but it's always seemed to me that NZF is, if anything, slightly rightwards leaning. Perhaps I'm wrong about that, but it if what you're saying is true it just surprises me that Labour voters would shift towards NZF before going to the Greens. Meh.
It's less about what they genuinely want and more about a petty 'fuck you' at National voters. The left know they'll lose anyway, they think voting for Winston will be a great joke.

Speaking of jokes...

That is how little people want Williams in parliament. But he's a scum list MP so... thanks MMP!
Old 27th November 2011, 01:44     #17
[WanG] Wandarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadNova
This makes no fucking sense. Sorry.
Old 27th November 2011, 02:02     #18
[WanG] Wandarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Say it with me now:
I don't really know what this means - aside from having now read his Wiki, and wanting to make him Prime Minister.
Old 27th November 2011, 02:06     #19
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I predict a tired and emotional three years coming up for Andrew Williams. But now it's the people of NZ paying the bar tab, rather than just the ratepayers of North Shore.
Old 27th November 2011, 02:21     #20
chubby

the indignation here does not befit an ACT voter.
Old 27th November 2011, 02:22     #21
cyc
Objection!

I'd like to see the Winston voters get struck down by horrible diseases.

Winston Peters, MP
Andrew Williams, MP
Brendan Horan, MP

Thanks, fucking old farts and stupid lefties.

Old 27th November 2011, 02:32     #22
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby
the indignation here does not befit an ACT voter.
Voted more often for Labour than I have for ACT. Didn't vote for either today.
Old 27th November 2011, 02:36     #23
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Speaking of jokes...

Also, LolBrash.
Old 27th November 2011, 02:47     #24
TheBender

Quote:

... cause the Greens scare the living crap out of a whole bunch of folks. And three years is a long time for most people who by know have fogotten what NZF/WP was like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston Churchill
The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.
Old 27th November 2011, 03:56     #25
oblivious

Very angry

FUCK!
Old 27th November 2011, 08:46     #26
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

The wife and I disagree on politics on most points, but both of us were sitting there watching the results and thinking "who the fuck are these people who voted for WF? Just fucking die already!!!!!"

FFS!!!
Old 27th November 2011, 08:57     #27
BathTub

Urghh.
Kevin: Oh yeah, when we do, I would hope that we're smart enough to attempt a doctrine of appeasement with them, you know we offer them, I don't know, New Zealand in exchange for them not burning down my house,.. Ah, I mean our houses.
Mike: Good Kevin, that's real brave.
Mike Nelson & Kevin Murphy - Reign of Fire Rifftrax
Old 27th November 2011, 09:42     #28
fixed_truth

Quote:
Hey, it's a hard time, we all need someone to speculate blame at.
Old 27th November 2011, 10:14     #29
Lightspeed

Winston must be stoked, another three years of being paid to schmooze.
Old 27th November 2011, 11:22     #30
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

Te Radar came right out and said it on tvnz last night - Winston must be the smuggest man in Australasia right about now.
Old 27th November 2011, 12:00     #31
A Corpse
talkative lurker

This should teach people to keep their senile elderly racist parents and grandparents at home ffs.
Old 27th November 2011, 12:04     #32
CCS
Stunt Pants

Rolling eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
Hey, it's a hard time, we all need someone to speculate blame at.
You posited the very same theory just a few days ago.
Old 27th November 2011, 12:48     #33
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Yay Winston!

Fuck you haters. Go democracy
Old 27th November 2011, 12:50     #34
cEvin
Love In Vein

I know lots of younger people that voted for him, seems to have some sort of cult following
Old 27th November 2011, 13:08     #35
Juice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Andrew Williams, MP
On a rare trip to the shore a few weeks ago I saw Andrew Williams and 4 lackeys struggling to erect his NZ first election hoarding on Anzac Street Takapuna. I laughed that he was still scraping around for another job and felt secure in the knowledge that he had no chance. Fuck MMP and its list.

Although all the lefties voting NF have helped ensure an even less effective, fragmented opposition.
Old 27th November 2011, 13:09     #36
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
You posited the very same theory just a few days ago.
Well actually I said it was interesting that some people from teh standard were claiming to be voting NZF on election day.

I didn't comment on whether I thought enough left voters would do this and whether it resulted in NZF making the threshold.
Old 27th November 2011, 13:11     #37
CCS
Stunt Pants

Backtrack!
Old 27th November 2011, 13:12     #38
fixed_truth

Rolling eyes

If you say so
http://forums.nzgames.com/showpost.p...0&postcount=33
Old 27th November 2011, 13:13     #39
Omegakai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rince
The wife and I disagree on politics on most points, but both of us were sitting there watching the results and thinking "who the fuck are these people who voted for WF? Just fucking die already!!!!!"

FFS!!!
So like as I understand it the only reason Winston really got back in as there on one for the oldies to turn too, after all oldies always over represent their age group for turn out on election dates.
All there party polices are about oldies, and you don’t hear shit from the other parties on there “old people polices”
Maybe next time one of the larger parties will pick up on this.
Old 27th November 2011, 14:07     #40
cEvin
Love In Vein

^ that was hard to read