Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 23rd March 2011, 15:48     #1
StN
I have detailed files

The Great Darren Hughes Phil Goff meltdown thread - Enhanced Love

Has Labour drowned in a sea of gayness yet?
Old 23rd March 2011, 15:52     #2
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Shane "I'm a red-blooded male" Jones will save them! One Hustler video at a time!
Old 23rd March 2011, 16:34     #3
ZoSo

While National always stumbles on something out of nowhere, Labour always delights with something they themselves have been hammering National about.
How Worthy.
Old 23rd March 2011, 17:06     #4
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Goff when questioned by Newstalk ZB on Monday: know nothing about it

Goff now that the shit's hit the fan: I've known about this for two weeks

#WINNING
Old 23rd March 2011, 17:10     #5
ZoSo

#fastball Goffle is no Warlock YBW.
Old 23rd March 2011, 23:03     #6
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Yep, those figures are terrible. Biggest deficit in NZ history says NBR.

Right now you'd expect the Opposition to be holding the Govt's feet to the fire, right? Hammering them in the media. Let's see what sort of blows the Opposition is landing on the Govt, which quite frankly must be a sitting duck. Let's have a look at the lead stories on a few news sites and see the pressure the Opposition is putting on the Govt...

JUST KIDDING LOL ITS LABOUR
Old 23rd March 2011, 23:19     #7
CCS
Stunt Pants

I like that picture, Ab. It's got shadows and everything! Good effort.

But srsly, are you picking on him because he's gay?
Old 23rd March 2011, 23:29     #8
MrTTTT

i like phil goff's power walk. lolz
Old 23rd March 2011, 23:39     #9
chubby

Wacked

wow.so many actual,real,grown-up ways to say labour suck(and i can think of plenty) and thats what you riff on.
surprised?
no.
Old 23rd March 2011, 23:43     #10
chubby

Rolling eyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
lame shite
and srsly man.i hear you.they suck.weakest opposition ever.
but you defend on this stuff?

getting ready for the next 'why i vote for cunts' apologia.
Old 23rd March 2011, 23:54     #11
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Hey's GAY? Shit! I thought this was all because he's a ginga.
Old 24th March 2011, 00:00     #12
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Otherwise known as: pedo anal rapist.
Old 24th March 2011, 10:04     #13
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Hey's GAY? Shit! I thought this was all because he's a ginga.
Oh, you hating on gingas now? BIGOT!
Old 24th March 2011, 10:15     #14
cyc
Objection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Goff when questioned by Newstalk ZB on Monday: know nothing about it

Goff now that the shit's hit the fan: I've known about this for two weeks

#WINNING
GOFF: I INSIST ON HIGH STANDARDS

.... of porkies-telling

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10714579

See, Goffey would have hushed this all up if the allegations weren't made public. LOL @ Labour.
Old 24th March 2011, 11:54     #15
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Hughes is fucked as of this morning.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...-investigation

Yesterday the complainant was "an 18-year-old male". Today he's a "boy" and the article says his parents are refusing to comment.

With the arrival of the magic words boy and parents, Hughes becomes a GAY PAEDOPHILE. And is therefore fucked.
Old 24th March 2011, 12:04     #16
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Yesterday the complainant was "an 18-year-old male". Today he's a "boy" and the article says his parents are refusing to comment.
To be fair, he's described as both in the article. It all depends on how the writer feels like describing it as the write it (I hesitate to refer to the writer as a journalist or a reporter).
Old 24th March 2011, 12:34     #17
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby
and srsly man.i hear you.they suck.weakest opposition ever.
but you defend on this stuff?

getting ready for the next 'why i vote for cunts' apologia.
Yep Goff needs to step aside (David Cunliffe *cough*) & Labour needs to step its game up coz the bottom line of all is this the same old rich getting richer . . .
Old 24th March 2011, 12:37     #18
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
To be fair, he's described as both in the article. It all depends on how the writer feels like describing it as the write it (I hesitate to refer to the writer as a journalist or a reporter).
Much of that article is content from yesterday - the "writer" has just added new bits to what was already there. But the new bits are about a "boy".
Old 24th March 2011, 12:46     #19
CCS
Stunt Pants

Welp, it's stuff.co.nz. It's staffed by a pack of retards. 'Sif they understand the distinction between 18-year-old as an adult / teenage boy.
Old 24th March 2011, 13:24     #20
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Doesn't have to be unbiased to fuck someone up.

Just look at Faux.
Old 24th March 2011, 13:34     #21
Lightspeed

facepalm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Hughes is fucked as of this morning.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...-investigation

With the arrival of the magic words boy and parents, Hughes becomes a GAY PAEDOPHILE. And is therefore fucked.
I fucking hate the news media.
Old 24th March 2011, 13:44     #22
CCS
Stunt Pants

facepalm

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Corpse
Doesn't have to be unbiased to fuck someone up.

Just look at Faux.
Shit, really?
Old 25th March 2011, 10:06     #23
cyc
Objection!

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10714804

Haha Phil Goff forced to admit to having double standards.

Lightspeed: I know it's de rigueur for you to go on and rant and rave about the media but the mainstream media's reporting on the Bill has been entirely satisfactory. The law is just what it says it is, i.e. it allows iwi and hapu who can show continuous exercise of customary rights over the seabed and foreshore to apply to the courts to have such rights recognised, whilst guaranteeing public access to the seabed and foreshore. To put it another way, all the rednecks and Act-supporting idiots who are against this law are wrong.
Old 25th March 2011, 13:00     #24
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
I fucking hate the news media.
I for one think it's awesome that the Labour Spokesman for Education is getting paid $200,000 a year to attend O-week functions and pick up teenage boys.

It's all fun and games until someone runs naked out of the Deputy Leader of the Opposition's house and flags down a police car, that's what I say.
Old 25th March 2011, 13:35     #25
Lightspeed

This is why I hate the news media. Serious news loses out to emotionally charged news.
Old 25th March 2011, 13:40     #26
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc
The law is just what it says it is, i.e. it allows iwi and hapu who can show continuous exercise of customary rights over the seabed and foreshore to apply to the courts to have such rights recognised,
It'll be interesting to see how difficult it actually is for iwi & hapu to prove customary title.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
It's all fun and games until someone runs naked out of the Deputy Leader of the Opposition's house and flags down a police car
qotm
Old 25th March 2011, 14:05     #27
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoSo
While National always stumbles on something out of nowhere, Labour always delights with something they themselves have been hammering National about.
How Worthy.
Hey, give Goff a break. When it was a National MP under a cloud Goff said all kinds of silly things, yes, and he looks like a total hypocrite now, yes, but it's because he didn't understand "the complexity of such situations".

Yep. Dem complex situations sure is complex.
Old 25th March 2011, 14:11     #28
aR Que

Quote:
Yea, it was a novice call to make, didn't really understand the situation that the big guns were playing with, still vote for me tho, aye
How i heard it at least.

Last edited by aR Que : 25th March 2011 at 14:12.
Old 25th March 2011, 14:19     #29
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Lucky he's not putting himself forward as a potential Prime Minister though, eh?
Old 25th March 2011, 14:28     #30
Lightspeed

It seems eveyone has some moral concern about a minister fucking an 18 year old? I'm far more concerned about a minister committing sexual assault, regardless of who against.
Old 25th March 2011, 14:30     #31
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...Naked-man-seen

The plot thickens!
Old 25th March 2011, 14:42     #32
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
It seems eveyone has some moral concern about a minister fucking an 18 year old? I'm far more concerned about a minister committing sexual assault, regardless of who against.
My political concern about this case is that the Opposition Spokesman on Education - the Shadow Education Minister - appears to have attended a function at an educational institution in his official capacity and used that as an opportunity to ply a teenager with alcohol and have sex with him. At the home of the Deputy Leader of the Opposition.

That this did not ring "maybe this won't look good" alarm bells suggests that Darren Hughes is, in fact, TOO STUPID TO LIVE.
Old 25th March 2011, 14:53     #33
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Lucky he's not putting himself forward as a potential Prime Minister though, eh?
Maybe Jk's election campaign should be "I know I've pretty much achieved nothing I campaigned on . . . but at least I'm not Phil Goff guys! eh?" /smile.wave
Old 25th March 2011, 15:04     #34
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
Maybe Jk's election campaign should be "I know I've pretty much achieved nothing I campaigned on . . . but at least I'm not Phil Goff guys! eh?" /smile.wave
He wouldn't need to smile and wave, he'd have it in the bag at "I'm not Phil Goff".
Old 25th March 2011, 15:10     #35
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladin
Betcha the plot wasn't the only thing thickening!
Old 25th March 2011, 15:19     #36
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
He wouldn't need to smile and wave, he'd have it in the bag at "I'm not Phil Goff".
Go go Americanisation of Democracy! Who cares about policy? Personality politics is where it's at
Old 25th March 2011, 15:28     #37
ZoSo

Heh. Dragged /smile.wave out of the ether huh.
Old 25th March 2011, 16:12     #38
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Yesterday the complainant was "an 18-year-old male".
I notice the most recent article posted was using "youngster" and "boy" originally, but someone's gone through and changed them all to "man" now.
Old 25th March 2011, 18:07     #39
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Apparently there's a Labour press conference in about 10 minutes.

The suspense is killing me, I just can't wait to hear who Helen has decided to cap.

Update: Hughes.

Oh well, I'm sure he can fall back on his industry contacts and land some fat private-sector job where his skills can be put to more lucrative use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Darren Hughes, MP

Entered Parliament in 2002 at the age of 24. The only "positions" of any sort listed in his biography are "executive assistant to Judy Keall MP (Labour) 1999-2002" and "student representative, Horowhenua College Board of Trustees". No shit. He's been a PA to a Labour MP and was a student rep when he was at school. That's fuckin' EXPERIENCE, bitches!
Oh.
Old 25th March 2011, 18:45     #40
CCS
Stunt Pants

So it's settled - he's guilty. All that is needed now is for the sordid details to become known.