NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > VUALT
User Name
Password

Old 15th March 2004, 10:01     #241
Cons

Rated, high. Last few pages have just filled me with laughter and joy.

Think we should be nice to steelrunedrake. He/she/it had a hard day yesterday, he didn't get the pressies for his birthday from his mummy and daddy. *sob* (http://www.blurty.com/talkread.bml?j...ke&itemid=9935). Your stepfather doesn't like you because you're a fucked weirdo.

And of course he/she/it is trying / pretending not to conform. I mean look at thie talk of society, then thier avatars. Bloody heads, ghosts, names like shedevil666. I mean try harder to be different. Your fucken conforming to the thousands of other pre-adalencents who are tryng to get attenition.

Look at me, meeee, no MEEEEEEEEE!!!!111one1!

In short, I laugh at people like you.

Old 15th March 2004, 10:05     #242
Mutton

Cheesy grin

Old 15th March 2004, 10:09     #243
Uncle Gus

Now that's a gaggle if ever I saw one.

Old 15th March 2004, 10:14     #244
Torka

I believe the correct term is in fact a roffle of goths.

Old 15th March 2004, 10:46     #245
You're a Retard

Rolling eyes Your Guide to Posting like CCS

This easy step by step (The NKOTB reference is intentional) guide will help you post like the Professional addicts you revere, all without needing to set NZGames as your default homepage, and without the needless abuse of the F5.

Step 1 - Scour the threads currently active to find which one is receiving the most limelight. This will ensure maximum attention and the biggest possibility of kudos for your well executed and extremely intelligent rebuttals.

Step 2 - On discovery of the Holy Grail thread for the day, read just the first post as this will tell you exactly what the discussion will be 3 pages on. Scroll through the posts (remember not to take too much notice of any of them, you need to remain as uninformed as possible) and look for someone who is being quoted and flamed. This person is what we will refer to as your Cash Cow.

Step 3 - Find the latest post by your Cash Cow and quote this in your post. You may want to break the quote into sections, this shows intelligence and will paralyse your Cash Cow with fear.

Step 4 - Your post should be set out with the following elements in any order :
* Reference to another hated NZGames person, this will help you identify with other NZGames regulars and give you much needed backup when you feel sad and need friends.
* Over-the-top simile involving animals and/or masturbation.
* Abusive statement / Swearing all in capitals.
* Another reference to masturbation (At this point you should hope that people don't put 2 and 2 together and realise you're about as virgin as they come (pun intended))

Remember that senseless and crude is ALWAYS funny. Your over-the-top antics will show you to be a wacky unpredictable person, and a force to be reckoned with when armed with your trusty keyboard.

Helpful hints :
- Keep yourself as mysterious as possible, this ensures your dull, boring, living with your mum, girlfriendless existence, is kept as hidden as possible.
- Never flame / argue with / come even close to disputing with anyone remotely 'popular' (Yea I know, I use that term as loosely as possible) on the forum.
- Spend all your time, everyday, keeping up with all the latest funnies on Internet. This will give you the leverage needed to claim yourself as oldschool, and act like an asshole. If someone trys this on you, see above re reference to masturbation and swearing in caps.

Quick Summary :

For those of you who can't be bothered reading the above steps, basically just be as big a loser as you can, and don't be afraid to be as miserable as your real life is.

It's your world, they're just posting in it.

Old 15th March 2004, 10:50     #246
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

This is a step by step method to achieve your full potential as a goth retard defending some ugly chick on a forum

1) Act like a bitch

2) Get treated like a bitch

3) Create another account and write some stupid-ass guide in an attempt to bring shame to the person making you cry

I'm going to go squeeze out another one in honour of this thread. It gets a 5 from me.

Old 15th March 2004, 10:58     #247
You're a Retard

o_O Huh ?

For a single ugly guy you're throwing a lot of stones in that glasshouse of yours.

You'd hope you have some friends jumping to your defence like she did huh ?

She might be an attention seeking psychoholic slag, but it would seem the only people she's been abusing are wiggers. And who can say Boo to that. Whats your basis for trying to make others feel like shit ?

1) Something about anuses
2) Something else about anuses
3) Something about masturbating
4) Something about animals

What is it with you insecure closet cases ? I don't need a hacked driver to see through your pathetic blanket of self-denial.
I'm sure Freud wrote something about people stuck with fascinations of various bodily functions / parts.......I think Anus / Shitting was right down there at the bottom of the dung heap. Ho Ho I'm a Funny Guy.

Old 15th March 2004, 11:03     #248
::Shocker

On behalf of the lurkers:

This is amusing

Last edited by ::Shocker : 15th March 2004 at 11:06.

Old 15th March 2004, 11:11     #249
mpx

id say !

wiggers vs goths, what could be better

Old 15th March 2004, 11:12     #250
- Vexed -
Master Of The Obvious

Quote:
Originally posted by Mutton
pic
They're no goths.... the guy in the back is semi-smiling!

Old 15th March 2004, 11:14     #251
Jenza

Quote:
I was thinking yesterday, and i found that my other theory about the matrix was proved more or less correct, the connection between Fight Club and the matrix. Fight Club is the matrix trilogy without the superflous time consuming action. What happens in the beguining of the Matrix, Neo is awakened from a dream world he thought was real, he then fights against it. Exact same thing happens in fight club. What happens at the end of the matrix, Neo fights his other half, his opposite, eventually his other half merges with Neo and they become one. Exact same thing happens in fight club again.
BWhahahha.

Wannabe fightclub come matrix goth tards!

Watch out, you don't want to chip a nail.

Old 15th March 2004, 11:16     #252
Jenza

Quote:
I have decided to realistically look at joining the New Zealand Army. The training is unequalled in nz, and i get payed for it. I fit every criteria except one. Fitness:
Must be able to run 2.4km in 10 minutes 30 seconds,
Complete 60 curl ups in one set, and
Complete 28 press-ups in one set.

To do all of these i will need to lose alot of weight, around 30 to 40 kg's i would expect. (i am currently around 160 kg) and build cardio-vasculer fitness in the process. The run will be the bitch, as my body is perfectly built to suck at running. To do the press-ups i will need to lose the weight also. I'm gonna take 2004 off to get fit and lose the weight, in the mean time i will use this new found job to assist me in the task. I'll try to avoid the gym tho, its repeditive nature bores me, and i am not easy to bore.

Old 15th March 2004, 11:22     #253
mpx

Training unequaled in NZ?
ah hahaha

Hmm, where's leadinjector, should point him towards this thread.

Old 15th March 2004, 11:24     #254
Cons

Crying Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
Originally posted by You're a Retard
<snip> *yawn* </snip>basically just be as big a loser as you can, and don't be afraid to be as miserable as your real life is.
[/b]
I find that also funny. Have you even read your online journals?? Oh woe is me. My life sucks. My family sucks. Society sucks. Conformity sucks. I might cut myself off from the rest of the world, cause I'm cool. I might go sit in a graveyard. And talk about abusing people who identify with a different culture (wiggers, as you call them). Goth, is not a culture, it is a scream for help. Mummy and Daddy abused me.

Whose life is miserable?

Note: It was your attention seeking whore of a friend who came onto this board and started to abuse our friends/associates.

Old 15th March 2004, 11:28     #255
Lightspeed

o_O Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
- Keep yourself as mysterious as possible, this ensures your dull, boring, living with your mum, girlfriendless existence, is kept as hidden as possible.
I don't live with my mum, who I love, but I also don't have a girlfriend.

Should I be a sad and lonely person?

Last edited by Lightspeed : 15th March 2004 at 11:31.

Old 15th March 2004, 11:31     #256
Lightspeed

Wacked

SHOULD I BE CRUSHED ON THE INSIDE!!!

Old 15th March 2004, 11:32     #257
Perfk
snakes & ladders

on behalf of the confused:

what is a wigger?

Old 15th March 2004, 11:35     #258
Cons

Wacked

Quote:
- i am currently around 160 kg
-I'm gonna take 2004 off to get fit and lose the weight
It all comes clear. You don't FIT into society!

You have no qualifications, You are fat, You are now going to go on the dole (i.e. depend on society for charity, gee its such fucked up society isn't it).

No wonder they are crying about their lives. They are fucking it up themselves.

What is this 'The Valley' where one of them works? Sounds like a high profile, go no-where job.

Old 15th March 2004, 11:38     #259
You're a Retard

Re: Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
Originally posted by Cons
I find that also funny. Have you even read your online journals?? Oh woe is me. My life sucks. My family sucks. Society sucks. Conformity sucks. I might cut myself off from the rest of the world, cause I'm cool. I might go sit in a graveyard. And talk about abusing people who identify with a different culture (wiggers, as you call them). Goth, is not a culture, it is a scream for help. Mummy and Daddy abused me.

Whose life is miserable?

Note: It was your attention seeking whore of a friend who came onto this board and started to abuse our friends/associates.
Umm, I've never even read an online journal in my life.

But thanks for the summary, sounds like I've saved myself many minutes of wasted life.

This view that I'm somehow a 'goth' is some pretty good proof of people posting without really knowing what they're talking about. If you're going to jump on a bandwagon, you should probably check it out first.

Old 15th March 2004, 11:38     #260
Cons

Re: on behalf of the confused:

Quote:
Originally posted by Perfk
what is a wigger?
White person who identifies with 'black' culture. Obviously bad people.

But then who do goths 'like'. Isn't it like their manifesto to dislike everything and everyone? Cause its cool to be moody, and hate everything.

Like I am soooo deep. I am soooo complicated. You just wouldn't understand.

Old 15th March 2004, 11:44     #261
Cons

Re: Re: Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
crap spilling from your ears
Don't even try and pretend. We would love to check it out. BUT...You have opened a new account for the forum and are now pretending to be someone you are not. It is not like a random person stumbled across this site out of the other 30 billion pages on the web and then found this thread, signed up with a name like "you're a retard" and started posting. Then taking it upon them selves to abuse individuals and the collective forum. The concept is laughable.

Are you that ashamed of who you are?

Old 15th March 2004, 11:46     #262
Torka

Re: Re: Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
This view that I'm somehow a 'goth' is some pretty good proof of people posting without really knowing what they're talking about.
Meh. If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck..

Old 15th March 2004, 11:48     #263
You're a Retard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
Originally posted by Cons
Don't even try and pretend. We would love to check it out. BUT...You have opened a new account for the forum and are now pretending to be someone you are not. It is not like a random person stumbled across this site out of the other 30 billion pages on the web and then found this thread, signed up with a name like "you're a retard" and started posting. Then taking it upon them selves to abuse individuals and the collective forum. The concept is laughable.

Are you that ashamed of who you are?
Cons, you're being a cock.

You have no idea who I am, I'm not someone who has posted in this thread before. I'm not a 'goth', and well, by all accounts I don't think this "Niteflite" is a goth either, it's something invented by a picture someone posted, and people not really knowing anything about what they're posting about.

Taking potshots at someone because they have an online journal ? Shit, that's real hard. And because they admitted their weight on there too ? Mabd weighs a whole lot more than that, as do others who post on here, want to call them fatsos too ?

I know who you are, and you'd know who I am too, stop being a dork and getting wrapped up in something you're not even a part of.

I'm simply someone who saw a group of people acting like complete assholes.

Congrats.

Last edited by You're a Retard : 15th March 2004 at 11:49.

Old 15th March 2004, 12:10     #264
Lightspeed

Quote:
I'm simply someone who saw a group of people acting like complete assholes.
Lies.

Old 15th March 2004, 12:10     #265
CCS
Stunt Pants

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
Cons, you're being a cock.
And you're not? Dude, you're sad. Clearly you're a regular poster here but you create a new account with the express purpose of flaming me. Are you too scared to dis me under your own name?
I can't decide which is worse: how pathetic it is that you take some mean guy on the internet so seriously that you have to register a new account to try and 'TAKE HIM DOWN A PEG! YEAH, STICK IT TO THE MAN!'
or
That you're too much of a coward to do it under your own name.

Quote:
Taking potshots at someone because they have an online journal ? Shit, that's real hard. And because they admitted their weight on there too ? Mabd weighs a whole lot more than that, as do others who post on here, want to call them fatsos too ?
Firstly, what's mabd got to do with this?
I think he's a bit of a cunt sometimes (and the feeling is probably mutual but I'm sure none of us contemplate setting up a new account to dis the other guy) but at least he presents himself intelligently, whereas steelrunedrake seems like a bit of a flake. Maybe that's why people are keen to take shots at him? I don't want to speak on behalf of mabd except to say that at least he ain't big because he stuffed his face with burgers and GotheeSnaks.

are you really sure that mabd weighs "a whole lot more" than 160kgs?

Old 15th March 2004, 12:18     #266
You're a Retard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
And you're not? Dude, you're sad. Clearly you're a regular poster here but you create a new account with the express purpose of flaming me. Are you too scared to dis me under your own name?
I can't decide which is worse: how pathetic it is that you take some mean guy on the internet so seriously that you have to register a new account to try and 'TAKE HIM DOWN A PEG! YEAH, STICK IT TO THE MAN!'
or
That you're too much of a coward to do it under your own name.

Firstly, what's mabd got to do with this?
I think he's a bit of a cunt sometimes (and the feeling is probably mutual but I'm sure none of us contemplate setting up a new account to dis the other guy) but at least he presents himself intelligently, whereas steelrunedrake seems like a bit of a flake. Maybe that's why people are keen to take shots at him? I don't want to speak on behalf of mabd except to say that at least he ain't big because he stuffed his face with burgers and GotheeSnaks.

are you really sure that mabd weighs "a whole lot more" than 160kgs?
Look, quit making bad assumptions. You've had about 3 attempts now, every time you've made out you know exactly what the story is, and you've been wrong every time. Maybe you should stop and think before you cast these awful assumptions onto the forum.
I'm not posting under another name, I'm not a regular poster to this forum. Cool ? Comprende ?

Maybe, it's just possible, that you don't know everything, and you're just simply WRONG. Infact I know that's the case.

And it seems to me that this 'steel' dude, whoever he happens to be, was simply defending his friend who was being gang-banged by a bunch of assholes. If you jumped in to defend a friend you wouldn't exactly come across sweetly either, would you ?

And really, I don't think he did it that badly, he wasn't a complete idiot. I don't recall him insulting your mother, you, or actually anyone who didn't ask for it and damn well deserve it.

So why bother getting so wound up to this sort of point over it ?

When did it become so fucking trendy to be an asshole ?

Lightspeed doesn't know any better. But you ? Come on.

Old 15th March 2004, 12:25     #267
cEvin
Love In Vein

this thread owns.

Old 15th March 2004, 12:26     #268
Jenza

Quote:
Had a recording session with Scruffy the next day, he brought his mic, Benm brought panni’s, we rocked. I tried out some lyrics with the song “My Hatred For Henry Is So Deep Were He Any More ADHD, We Would Choke Him With Ritalin And Make Him Run A Treadmill Till He Suffocated In His Own Lung Meat”, and “The Bearded Lady”, I think they worked quite well.
Oh man, comedy gold.

Old 15th March 2004, 12:28     #269
cEvin
Love In Vein

i'm confused though, can someone summarise how the retard & graveyard guy relate? i need to catch up..

Old 15th March 2004, 12:31     #270
catharsis

I tried to read the earlier pages to get an idea of what is going on but it is just too retarded.
This whole thread is ... I can't put it into words...

Old 15th March 2004, 12:33     #271
sgtrock[TQM]

Laugh pure brilliance

I'm really enjoying this thread keep up the fantastic self ownage
its a joy to behold

Old 15th March 2004, 12:36     #272
Xanatos
Antagonist Prime

Quote:
Originally posted by cEvin
i'm confused though, can someone summarise how the retard & graveyard guy relate? i need to catch up..
You're the goth, I would have thought retards and graveyards would be your area of expertise.

Old 15th March 2004, 12:36     #273
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

Quote:
Originally posted by cEvin
I think the graveyard guy is calling people fat and retard is using any excuse to try and annoy ccs.

Old 15th March 2004, 12:45     #274
CCS
Stunt Pants

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
I'm not posting under another name, I'm not a regular poster to this forum. Cool ? Comprende ?
Curious it is though that you'd register an account simply to flame me. Given that your first post was not directed at steeldrake's detractors but rather at me in general, it would not be an incorrect assumption that you started an account simply to flame me. And that is sad and pathetic.

Quote:
I know who you are, and you'd know who I am too
That suggests that you either are known personally to cons or known on the forums. Which is it?
Given how much you know about the goings-on here and that you are obviously familiar with my posting style, I'm going with the latter.
Now, why is it that you register an account with the name 'You're A Retard'? Why not use your regular handle? What are you afraid of? That I'd register an account with a group of Death Ninjas For Hire and send them to kill you?
Because clearly it is only you who takes the internet that seriously.

Quote:
Maybe, it's just possible, that you don't know everything, and you're just simply WRONG. Infact I know that's the case.
Oh, now I know who you are! SUPER SAVIOUR MAN, DEFENDER OF THE MEEK!

Quote:
And it seems to me that this 'steel' dude, whoever he happens to be, was simply defending his friend who was being gang-banged by a bunch of assholes.
From the sounds of things, it's more than just us assholes that are gangbanging her.

Quote:
And really, I don't think he did it that badly, he wasn't a complete idiot.
You're right, he's probably not so much of an idiot. Reading his web journal he comes across as more of a cockwrench than an idiot. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to correct this inexactitude.

Quote:
So why bother getting so wound up to this sort of point over it ?
Perhaps you should heed the advice you're so happy to expound?

Old 15th March 2004, 12:47     #275
cEvin
Love In Vein

Quote:
Originally posted by Xanatos
You're the goth, I would have thought retards and graveyards would be your area of expertise.
lol yeh, this guy's probably a friend of mine heheeee

Old 15th March 2004, 12:54     #276
fobski

its threads like these

that we need a vault

VAULT THE BEYATCH!!

p.s.....could DUCKSTAB have returned under a new guise???

O_o

Old 15th March 2004, 12:57     #277
RedeviL

It made sense up to when Retard, or should I say "I'm a Troll", came along and created a third front to the flame war.

So to Summarize:
Attention seeking 'psycho' chick comes along and makes some thread about abusing or something.

People LOL at her.
Abuse is directed at her.
Abuse is returned in due order.

Friends of 'psycho' arrive, defend her to some extent by directing the thread direction away from her towards themselves.

Abuse is exchanged between the two sides, NZGames and the bizarre threesom.

Along comes NZGames_Troll_Serial_No.219.
Abuses forum on whole for abusing 'psycho' chick and friends by creating some Step by Step guide about something. Referring to how we are sad and lonely.
Funly enough, most of what Troll No.219 states is easily applied to him/her/itself - remember staying mysterious is the key.

Whippy ripostes with a rather humorous post involving '..squeeze out another one in honour of this thread.'

3rd front erupts and abuse is exchanged between NZGames and Retard.

Finally we are at the point where Retard is throwing around posts about Assumptions, and posting without really knowing what they're talking about.
Retard claims that he/she/it is not a regular, yet appears to know something of NZGames.
Retard continues to hide behind the mask he/she/it has created with 'mysterious' information to abuse people on grounds he/she/it is posting under.

The irony just spews forth!

Back to the show!

Old 15th March 2004, 12:58     #278
You're a Retard

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
I find this whole quoting sections to respond thing really annoying and wanky.

To be honest, that last post of mine to you was written with the assumption that it was Con who posted, not you. My bad, but it means I'll completely ignore anything you said in your last post and not read a word of it.

How are those apples tasting ?

Old 15th March 2004, 13:05     #279
Cons

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your Guide to Posting like CCS

Quote:
Look, quit making bad assumptions
Ok, we will assume I wrote what you responded to…and feel free to respond to CCS’s last post as if it were mine. I would enjoy seeing your retort.

So,.. enlighten us dear sir. You only really have a few options.

1/ You are a regular poster who is too pussy to use his real handle. If you know so many off us, you must. FYI, you don’t know me. I’m too deep, mysterious, non-conformist and philosophical for you to know me. *wank wank*

2/ You are a friend of theirs. Also stirring up shit. Which was exactly the point of the thread being created. It would have also died away had she not got others to stir up more crap. All you have done yourself is abuse people. You seem to know so much. Well obviously not that much, because if you had read their journals or you’d know what sort of people they are.

As for gang-banging. What you do not seem to realise. They have come onto this forum, albeit NZGames may be a dysfunctional group of people. NZGames form a clique, to which we belong, and which as you point out yourself, will defend each other.

Moved my rating to 5. I need a creditcard, this is priceless.

Old 15th March 2004, 13:06     #280
SteelRuneDrake

Willow, you seem to be someone who knows a lot of facts, but also someone unwilling to prod something that hasn’t been proven by some fact sheet, thus alleviating you from the responsibility of such information if its proved incorrect. For the record I am not a pagan/Wicca, I’m in the process of figuring things out for myself. Surely you can remember a time in your past when you weren’t who you are now. If you disagree then you’re either lying to try to put me down or you just not looking at it from the right perspective. From my limited understanding of paganism there is no set of rules, no Commandments you must abide by to enter glory. You do what you mean to be right, you connect with you inner person, your “soul” and evolve. Rules are man’s creation.

Willow was the only one i have seen with an actual argument, thus the only one worthy of an actual response. The rest of you are just blindly conforming to the idea that I’m a hardcore anti-conformist and using witty retort such as “donkey raping shit eater” to express your thought out views.

And btw, i'm no Goth.

Where you are now you can’t even imagine what the bottom will be like.