Old 22nd July 2008, 18:47     #1601
zeekiorage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp0nge
i've never used ignore on a forum

its about as childish as covering your ears whilst shouting "cant hear you!"

and it amuses me when people put someone on ignore
that they feel compelled to announce it to everyone:

"I am putting you on ignore...i cant handle conflict or different views...I am covering my ears...everyone should think like i do, so here is a link so that others may put you on ignore too...my e-penis is growing...i may temporarily take you off ignore to see if you are talking about me...but you'll be back on ignore because thats the box i fit you in...if someone quotes you i shall be deeply offended that someone else didnt respect my ignore list...how dare you!...you must think like i do..."

narrow minds dont get to be that way by accident.
I don't like people who refuse to use their Shift key, yet I put up with all Sp0nge posts, so I guess I agree with him on this.
Old 22nd July 2008, 19:06     #1602
Draco T Bastard

Quote:
i've never used ignore on a forum.

other stuff
Going to have to agree with that as well.
Old 22nd July 2008, 19:28     #1603
flic
Dee Hast Mish

There's a certain point that someone can call you names (for no reason other than they want to be a cunt) before you stab them in the face or walk away

The ignore function is the equivalent of walking away

I like the forums way better when I don't have to read him mouthing off to everyone. I never read one rational comment from him without it being a snide attack on someone or a bare faced insult.
Old 22nd July 2008, 19:42     #1604
chiQ
Frag-muff

I use ignore so I don't end up being as annoying as those who annoy me. On a bad day I'm troll-bait. It's just best to apply a board filter, since when I'm in a bad mood my internal filter fails. There's absolutely nothing to be gained from contributing to the rectal drippings

I don't leave them on indefinitely either. Sometimes I'll get the feeling from other posts that an ignoree is actually making a positive contribution, and I'll remove the ignore filter.
Old 22nd July 2008, 21:38     #1605
Jonas Undrawing

Cat caught a bird and just suffocated it half to death outside my door. RIGHT as i was sitting down to dinner. FUCK. She has no front teeth so she rarely brings them home harmed and with my help they can escape with just a coat of cat saliva. I was a bit late on the old warning signs: that constant, peculiar meow of pride

She caught one yesterday too but I managed to get her away from it and it flew away (kinda... erm...)

all this since i've stopped letting her jump on my lap and literally cook my legs with her body heat. Its just inconvenient to have a damn cat on my lap. It gets too hot, and im in a constant state of keeping my thighs level so she doesnt fall off (not because im nice... if she starts slipping off because the angle isnt correct those claws are going in my leg). Its not like she takes the opportunity to cuddle or whatever. She gets up, gets warm, and cleans herself.

Bah, damn cat. And you can't design an alternative to my lap. Any attempt at making a nice warm bed for her is always met with her disapproval. But you buy a new toy or something and she'll sleep in it's packaging for a week or more!

Anyway, i better go deal with this dead bird... if it's dead
Old 22nd July 2008, 22:27     #1606
Torka

I do everything in my life in a lazy, half-assed fashion.
Old 22nd July 2008, 22:57     #1607
Sp0nge

then you probably need to go back to the toilet and wipe the shit off the other half
Old 22nd July 2008, 23:14     #1608
Asriel

I got a mild electric shock from touching the metallic hinge on my fridge, with wet hands. It made my foot cramp up.
Old 22nd July 2008, 23:52     #1609
Nightcrawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torka
I do everything in my life in a lazy, half-assed fashion.
Thought that post was familiar! GBS Confessional cross-post
Old 23rd July 2008, 00:01     #1610
Torka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler
Thought that post was familiar! GBS Confessional cross-post
Haha.

Yeah, posted it there first and then thought I'd stick it in random thoughts.
Old 23rd July 2008, 00:05     #1611
Saladin
Nothing to See Here!

Anyone else think Haydos is a construct of a forum regular? Noone gets that much joy from trolling unless they know the trollees somewhat. My vote is for CW, they always seem to surface around the same time.
Old 23rd July 2008, 09:49     #1612
flic
Dee Hast Mish

Anyone else in Chch get through to round 2 of the Who wants to be a Millionaire auditions?
Old 23rd July 2008, 10:06     #1613
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladin
Anyone else think Haydos is a construct of a forum regular? Noone gets that much joy from trolling unless they know the trollees somewhat. My vote is for CW, they always seem to surface around the same time.
Oh fuck off. If I wanted to be offensive, I'd do it under my own handle.
Old 23rd July 2008, 10:07     #1614
Haydos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosWulf
Oh fuck off. If I wanted to be offensive, I'd do it under my own handle.
lol, Why do you refute the obvious truth?
Old 23rd July 2008, 10:08     #1615
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by flic
Anyone else in Chch get through to round 2 of the Who wants to be a Millionaire auditions?
I held off - I want a greater deployed base of HD recievers to pick up every aspect of my awesomeness before I inflict it on the world.

and smellovision.
Old 23rd July 2008, 10:40     #1616
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydos
lol, Why do you refute the obvious truth?
Because when I cross-dress, it's only ever as one man.

No insult to you, Haydos .. but you're no Reno Raines. Or Lorenzo Lamas. Or .. uh .. I can't remember which one is the character and which is the actor
Old 23rd July 2008, 10:42     #1617
Haydos

Oh but I am, I am Lorenzo Lamas.

I've had a tough few years since Renegade has been cancelled and ultimately reverted to forum trolling in the hopes someone would invite me down to Galbraiths for a pint, then I could utilise my extremely awesome martial arts to bust their faces.
Old 23rd July 2008, 10:45     #1618
leadinjector

i now have my ex and one of her friends chasing after me. if i can work this right it might devolve into a catfight with clothes being torn off.

which would be just SUPER
Old 23rd July 2008, 10:48     #1619
CCS
Stunt Pants

Pfft, Haydos, you're Bobby Sixkiller at best.
Old 23rd July 2008, 10:54     #1620
Haydos

He was still bad ass, he did catch Lorenzo afterall.
Old 23rd July 2008, 11:10     #1621
Hazmat
I Like Toast

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadinjector
i now have my ex and one of her friends chasing after me. if i can work this right it might devolve into some 3 way action

fixed
Old 23rd July 2008, 11:17     #1622
Baal

Quote:
i now have my ex and one of her friends chasing after me. if i can work this right it might give me a chance to post another shirtless pic.

proper
Old 23rd July 2008, 11:20     #1623
Fx.

i heard leadinjector and shirtless?
Old 23rd July 2008, 11:25     #1624
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
i now have my ex and one of her friends chasing after me. if i can work this right it might devolve into a catfight with clothes being torn off.

Is her friend hot?
Old 23rd July 2008, 11:43     #1625
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Quote:
Not Chch, but my husband just got into round 2 of the Wellington auditions. I didn't make the cut
Old 23rd July 2008, 11:45     #1626
tarzan007

So found out last week my dog had to get put down - this week I'm going to sponsor a guide dog puppy. Awesome!
Old 23rd July 2008, 11:52     #1627
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Quote:
Do you know if they do it region by region? Or if I haven't heard now I missed out?

Did you get all the questions right on the application or did you miss some?
Old 23rd July 2008, 12:24     #1628
A Corpse
talkative lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Corpse
Do you know if they do it region by region? Or if I haven't heard now I missed out?

Did you get all the questions right on the application or did you miss some?
Wouldn't you know it, 20 minutes later I get a text inviting me to stage 2 in Auckland.
Old 23rd July 2008, 12:45     #1629
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarzan007
So found out last week my dog had to get put down - this week I'm going to sponsor a guide dog puppy. Awesome!
That is such a cool step to take. You rock.
Old 23rd July 2008, 13:32     #1630
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:

"I am putting you on ignore...i cant handle conflict or different views...I am covering my ears...everyone should think like i do, so here is a link so that others may put you on ignore too...my e-penis is growing...i may temporarily take you off ignore to see if you are talking about me...but you'll be back on ignore because thats the box i fit you in...if someone quotes you i shall be deeply offended that someone else didnt respect my ignore list...how dare you!...you must think like i do..."
I don't put people on ignore because I have a different point of view or mindset... I put people (eg the haydoses, haydoii.... of the world) that are complete and utter fucktard and nothing they say is worth reading.......
Old 23rd July 2008, 13:34     #1631
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saladin
no, I'm Brian and so's my wife
Old 23rd July 2008, 13:41     #1632
Haydos

It really is a simple policy to troll.

Piss off the fat ugly girl of the community that all of the guys levitate towards because she's the only girl they talk to on a regular basis.

When that girl is also only publicity short of being as stupid as Liz Shaw, you've got a winning combination.

Call her a few things like cave troll and she'll get peeved enough that she'll PM others (deny it, go on) and ask them to ignore, etc...

Then you'll have the hard asses, attempt to chide you for being "a tough man online" whilst acting "tough" themselves.

Combine this with being civil to anyone who discusses a point and you have a unique polarising effect.
Old 23rd July 2008, 13:51     #1633
Jonas Undrawing

fuck up.
Old 23rd July 2008, 13:51     #1634
CCS
Stunt Pants

Oh really? What board is that on?
Old 23rd July 2008, 13:54     #1635
Haydos

@Jonas- Aw, little poodleshit, losing your nerve again? Can't keep the apathy going?

@CCS - www.religiouspeoplerule.org
Old 23rd July 2008, 13:57     #1636
CCS
Stunt Pants

I think you're lying to me.
Old 23rd July 2008, 14:02     #1637
Haydos

Site doesn't work for you? You have to have religious fervour and faith otherwise the holy lord won't allow you to access it. It's kind of like a catholic girls anus.

edit - without the social lubricant of rohypnol.
Old 23rd July 2008, 14:03     #1638
CCS
Stunt Pants

I still think you're lying to me.
Old 23rd July 2008, 14:04     #1639
Haydos

I can't help those without faith, seems you will be subject to a life of cave troll sympathy.
Old 23rd July 2008, 14:24     #1640
CCS
Stunt Pants

Sounds like you're just talking your usual shit.