NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 20th October 2022, 16:13     #3121
_indigo1

I mean it seems to me that Great Reset / Global Elite / Stakeholder Capitalism concerns are behind a lot of your discussion points and opinions.

Might as well stop dancing around it and come right out and discuss it directly.
I'd be interested to see how deep the rabbit hole goes - but it doesn't always belong in the thread at hand.
For example in this case, what's the specific beef with Digital ID.
Old 20th October 2022, 16:25     #3122
Nich

Correct, and fair enough.

The short answer regarding Digital ID, CBDC. I don't want to live in this world:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkR9QWuoyJ8

software user interfaces controlled by some arbitrary algorithm that makes everyday life micromanaged, less enjoyable, less convenient. I'm not joking when I say I'd rather die, which is to say I'd be willing to die trying to escape or stop this from taking hold for me and my family.
Old 20th October 2022, 17:56     #3123
_indigo1

I'm interested but I don't really want to reroute this thread into discussing Digital ID as I imagine there are many worms in this can.
Old 20th October 2022, 18:06     #3124
_indigo1

LOL I was expecting that YT to be some mouthpiece talking about Digital ID and all the issues with it etc.
Old 20th October 2022, 18:20     #3125
Nich

=) layers of frustrating bureaucracy, systems, and meek public-facing employees distilled to 10 seconds. Only difference is these days the computer can tell you "No" directly.
Old 20th October 2022, 18:28     #3126
_indigo1

I mean, TBH if you wanted to stop institutions and computers arbitrating our interaction with society, you kinda already missed the boat.
Old 22nd October 2022, 11:58     #3127
Nich

Never too late to start saying "No"

20th october:
CDC vote to add COVID vaccines (all still EUA, not approved) to routine childhood vaccine schedule
https://twitter.com/backtolife_2023/...6T-5dCbrN96Z9Q

21st October:
Pfizer to increase COVID vaccine price to $110 (was ~$17)
https://news.yahoo.com/pfizer-expect...211733707.html

Pfizer is legally immune if their drug is EUA, or on childhood vaccine schedule.

Therefore, I predict next week or so the USA will officially announce COVID emergency is over.

COVID emergency was the scaffold, now they reveal the structure underneath. The digital biosecurity panopticon from hell.
Old 23rd October 2022, 10:18     #3128
_Incubus_

So the independent review of the AU Gov Covid response is fairly scathing...lockdowns/border closures/school closures did nothing apart from fuck everyone financially and mentally. Plus the extra bonus of ruining students educations..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DW2IPlS7Zzg
Old 23rd October 2022, 12:19     #3129
Nich

Good. Next step is sending lockdown schemers to prison. No forgiveness.
Old 23rd October 2022, 13:00     #3130
Lightspeed

It's frustrating the number of studies that have come out showing that Ivermectin is ineffective (except the rare case you're riddling with parasites before infection), resources that could have been spent on something other than disproving cons of their bullshit.
Old 23rd October 2022, 22:03     #3131
sidbo
Raptus regaliter

Old 24th October 2022, 18:37     #3132
Nich

Ok, in that case none. Because lockdowns don't work, and the balance of benefit / risk is very much stacked toward risk.

A LITERATURE REVIEW AND META-ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTS OF LOCKDOWNS ON COVID-19 MORTALITY
https://sites.krieger.jhu.edu/iae/fi...-Mortality.pdf
Quote:
Studies looking at specific NPIs (lockdown vs. no lockdown, facemasks, closing non-essential
businesses, border closures, school closures, and limiting gatherings) also find no broad-based
evidence of noticeable effects on COVID-19 mortality. However, closing non-essential
businesses seems to have had some effect (reducing COVID-19 mortality by 10.6%), which is
likely to be related to the closure of bars. Also, masks may reduce COVID-19 mortality, but
there is only one study that examines universal mask mandates. The effect of border closures,
school closures and limiting gatherings on COVID-19 mortality yields precision-weighted
estimates of -0.1%, -4.4%, and 1.6%, respectively. Lockdowns (compared to no lockdowns) also
do not reduce COVID-19 mortality.

Bugger all impact on COVID.

An independent review into Australia’s response to COVID-19
https://independentcovidreview.com/w...LT-LINES-1.pdf
Quote:
For others, COVID-19 will be a story of trauma, isolation
and terrifying uncertainty. It will be a story of being
locked in overcrowded housing, job loss and missing
out on government supports. It will be a story of
more domestic violence, increased alcohol abuse, and
deteriorating mental and physical health. It will be a
story of loss and the brutal realisation of not being able
to say final goodbyes to loved ones.

and absolute hell for non-woke, non-laptop class.

It is the hubris of Western thinking and medicine that the only thing that matters is prolonging life, at the complete abandonment of ensuring that life is worth living. Cancer pathway is the perfect example of this: The drugs make every waking moment excruciating, numb, with zero capacity of clear thought. But they lived for 10 years!

Well, this pandemic they proved they can't even save people from COVID. No matter how much they banged on about "saving lives" and "being COVID kind". They RUINED lives.
Old 26th October 2022, 15:03     #3133
Nich

New study links COVID vaccines to 25% increase in cardiac arrest for both males & females
Study based on data from emergency services. COVID infection itself not linked to significant increase in cardiovascular complications.
https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/328529
Quote:
An increase of over 25% was detected in both call types during January–May 2021, compared with the years 2019–2020. That is to say, "increased rates of vaccination ... are associated with increased number of CA [cardiac arrest] and ACS [acute coronary syndrome]." By contrast, the trial "did not detect a statistically significant association between the COVID-19 infection rates and the CA and ACS weekly call counts."

Myocarditis-induced Sudden Death after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination in Korea: Case Report Focusing on Histopathological Findings
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8524235/
Quote:
We present autopsy findings of a 22-year-old man who developed chest pain 5 days after the first dose of the BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine and died 7 hours later... There was no evidence of microthrombosis or infection in the heart and other organs. The primary cause of death was determined to be myocarditis, causally-associated with the BNT162b2 vaccine.

Doctors are just "baffled", it's all so "sudden" and "unexpected" !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOINgQIr6lc&t=8s
Old 26th October 2022, 15:42     #3134
Nich

FDA urged to publish follow-up studies on covid-19 vaccine safety signals
https://www.bmj.com/content/379/bmj.o2527
Quote:
The FDA’s July 2021 findings came from a “near real time surveillance” system called Rapid Cycle Analysis (RCA) that the agency has in place to monitor a list of 14 adverse events of special interest. The RCA study is not capable of establishing a causal relation but rather is intended to detect potential safety signals rapidly.
“The fact that the FDA found these four safety signals means they should have followed up on the results and I don’t understand why we haven’t had more information since then. It has been over a year,”

FDA 2021: We see a 42-91% relative risk increase in acute myocardial infarction, disseminated intravascular coagulation, immune thrombocytopenia, and pulmonary embolism associated with Pfizer injections. We're on the case and we will update everyone on our findings!

FDA 2022: ...

the speed of science.

Last edited by Nich : 26th October 2022 at 15:46.
Old 26th October 2022, 17:22     #3135
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

My friend I hung out with on Saturday told me just now that he tested positive. Rather than panicking, I just laughed because he's vaccinated. I was eating a mandarin at the time, so I don't really care, I'm good.
Old 26th October 2022, 17:58     #3136
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
My friend I hung out with on Saturday told me just now that he tested positive. Rather than panicking, I just laughed because he's vaccinated. I was eating a mandarin at the time, so I don't really care, I'm good.
A mandarin vindaloo?
Old 26th October 2022, 18:12     #3137
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Jeez mate, I'm not that sick. That's a power move for those in serious condition.
Old 26th October 2022, 19:06     #3138
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Covid vaccine injury payouts explode to $77 million, budget reveals (Australia)

And we still didn't save Grandma.

Come on guys, trust science, trust the bullshit numbers, trust your government, trust Pfizer, trust everything, but don't trust your instinct.
Old 26th October 2022, 23:17     #3139
Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caesar
Have to admit, after myself, my 84yo mother and my sister all had nothing but a sore arm for a day or two from all the 3 shots, it does make me wonder if that's a good or bad thing.

So, if you don't have any affect from either of the jabs does that mean your immune system is just plain fucked or does it mean its assimilated the vac into your system well?
And if you get a reaction to the vacs does that mean your system is working well because its detected the (fake) virus and is actively combating it, hence your reaction.

Would it seem logical to think the latter is true?
Covid-19 vaccine study links side effects with greater antibody response.
Old 27th October 2022, 02:28     #3140
Nich

The vast majority of people had a slightly sore arm after injection. It wouldn't be right to therefore assume everyone's immune system is fucked *. You can't feel your IgG IgA response, you need to get bloodwork done to see your levels, but even then you need to get that done a week or 2 after injection because after your IgG, IgA peak your immune system calms down, and hopefully your T cell immunity learned a useful new trick for any future infections.

The only measure of protection from any vaccine is: We injected the attenuated virus, and your body reacted. If you have a normal immune system, your T cells will recall and trigger a proper immune response if you encounter the real virus.

Theoretical effectiveness on COVID vaccines hinges on whether an immune response to Wuhan spike protein alone (ie, some random genetic data sent from China on 11 Jan 2020) is enough to provide robust protection against the real virus made up of Spike but also Membrane, Envelope, and Nucleocapsid. I think the idea was that the Spike is how the virus binds to cells, so immunity to that protein means virus cannot bind and replicate, and that no pathogenic effect was associated with the other proteins, and they were wrong.

There's so much misinformation, but somewhere I read vaccine Spike protein was different to the Wuhan virus spike. I think this was gaslighting to steer people away from fact that vaccine Spike was/is causing more harm as virus Spike. Anyway, different vaccine Spike should call into question vaccines even more that they provide wrong protection.

Anyway, indeed blood tests revealed that those injected had a IgA, and IgG response. But did the response provide correlative protection? Let's let Pfizer VP answer that:
https://twitter.com/mindybee14/statu...94586446557185
Quote:
I would say there is no established correlative protection

OK, but the Pfizer trial, and real world data showed that the unvaccinated were more likely to be infected. Therefore we can presume the injections are indeed providing protection and the measurable immune response is the right one.

Unfortunately, this is a statistical trick that's easy to demonstrate. The trick is in the 7-14 days until the vaccine is "working".
https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...cination/after
""It takes 7 to 14 days after a dose before you are fully protected. "" (ie 0-14 days after injection you are counted as unvaccinated, >14 days you are vaccinated)

Let's see the trick clearly demonstrated:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4LcPF87YLE

Here it is in Alberta, Canada data:

https://web.archive.org/web/20220107...ccine-outcomes

This image is perfect. It shows 0-14 days after injection there's a glaring safety signal, AND at 5-8 months vaccine effectiveness drops to negative (ie more likely to get sick compared to unvaccinated self).

Why hide what happens in the first two weeks after vaccination?
https://www.hartgroup.org/why-do-the...r-vaccination/

Vaccine effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 infection with the Omicron or Delta variants following a two-dose or booster BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273 vaccination series: A Danish cohort study
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....20.21267966v2

Effectiveness of mRNA-1273 against infection and COVID-19 hospitalization with SARSCoV-2 Omicron subvariants: BA.1, BA.2, BA.2.12.1, BA.4, and BA.5
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...573v1.full.pdf

* although after 3-4 injections, negative VE, immune imprinting it's heading in that direction
Old 27th October 2022, 12:54     #3141
_indigo1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
There's so much misinformation, but somewhere I read vaccine Spike protein was different to the Wuhan virus spike.
AFAIK, the vaccine spike proteins are modified to induce conformal stability in the prefusion state - i.e. they are locked in their initial shape, and can no longer change shape to fuse with human cells and end up in the postfusion state.

This type of modification is not new. It's known as 2P mutation.
Old 27th October 2022, 13:08     #3142
Nich

you are correct
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp-nPZETLTo&t=1198s

So your body is trained to fight a Spike protein that it will never encounter in the wild.

Last edited by Nich : 27th October 2022 at 13:10.
Old 27th October 2022, 13:26     #3143
_indigo1

lol, so predictable.
Old 27th October 2022, 14:41     #3144
Lightspeed

It's not so accurate to say "there's so much misinformation", more accurately there is endless information. Information varying in quality and volume. A subset of which is robust, another subset is misinformation. More information than can be processed, thus subject to bias and opportunity cost.

Not knowing is a fundamental existential concern, a vulnerability we all share which is inescapable.
Old 27th October 2022, 15:27     #3145
Nich

Quote:
Originally Posted by _indigo1
lol, so predictable.

It is, isn't it.
Old 27th October 2022, 15:33     #3146
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
It's not so accurate to say "there's so much misinformation", more accurately there is endless information. Information varying in quality and volume. A subset of which is robust, another subset is misinformation. More information than can be processed, thus subject to bias and opportunity cost.

Not knowing is a fundamental existential concern, a vulnerability we all share which is inescapable.
A big giveaway of misinformation is that people not qualified in data analysis & assessing research quality will assert that they are. But actually it's not important if information is robust, as long as it supports their narrative.
Old 27th October 2022, 16:40     #3147
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Like when the US Centers for Disease Control reassures everyone that masks aren't necessary, nothing to see here.
Old 27th October 2022, 16:53     #3148
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
A big giveaway of misinformation is that people not qualified in data analysis & assessing research quality will assert that they are. But actually it's not important if information is robust, as long as it supports their narrative.
Assessing research is also largely domain specific. Having a generalised research background doesn't give one the capacity to appreciate the significance of findings of research out of domain. Even within domain unless you yourself are an eminent authority on the matter, you'll be leaning on secondary sources, curated collections of research, held in context of each other and of the wider field. And then, assuming you're using your attempts to produce robust knowledge to make decisions, you will weigh all of that with material concerns related to any actions you might take.

If you can exhaustively consume all knowledge on any subject, that only really tells us that we don't really know much about that topic.

And if you can't consume it all, then you're counting on people supporting each other by sharing a body of knowledge together. Each holding parts of that body, which can be brought together by sophisticated and disciplined means at a time when a decision needs to be made.

Obviously anyone can do what they want. Some people find profit in pulling research out of context, constructing one of their own. It's not especially hard to do and there's material incentive to do so. Our institutions are sufficiently degraded there's money to be made second guessing them.
Old 27th October 2022, 17:16     #3149
Nich

This is how I imagine the fall of Rome played out.

Barbarians down the street beheading and raping, and high-minded individuals -- instead of fleeing -- debating how extraordinary it is that one could even ponder the plausibility of Rome being less than mighty and holy.
Old 27th October 2022, 18:46     #3150
_indigo1

We have mobile phones. We can debate while running.
Old 27th October 2022, 19:11     #3151
Nich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Like when the US Centers for Disease Control reassures everyone that masks aren't necessary, nothing to see here.
NO masks is more necessary than YES masks. I'd share my links but one of the researchers has a superhero figurine on their desk, this fact will make it hard to take the studies seriously.

Last edited by Nich : 27th October 2022 at 19:13.
Old 27th October 2022, 19:32     #3152
Nich

Comments section imploring that they not add experimental COVID vaccines to the USA Childhood Routine Vaccine Schedule.
https://www.regulations.gov/docket/C...-0111/comments

They did it anyway 15-0 "No conflict of interest".

More beheading, more raping. Fuck it.
Old 29th October 2022, 17:04     #3153
_indigo1

Here you go Nich; have a clown fiesta:
https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...uman-ACE2.aspx
Old 29th October 2022, 23:16     #3154
Nich

What am I suppose to be looking at? I thought the SA scientists who supposedly discovered omicron theorised mouse mutation jumping back to humans.

So this is the evidence? cool.

Also, animal reservoir is another reason a vaccine is doomed to fail
Old 30th October 2022, 12:18     #3155
Nich

NSW

https://www.population.net.au/popula...w-south-wales/
Population: 8.12 million

https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...ers-statistics
72% with 3 or more doses

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infect...w-20221022.pdf
3+ doses:
78% infections
53% ICU
75% Deaths

No benefit, all risk.
Old 30th October 2022, 12:48     #3156
Nich

Sorry wrong proportion of NSW with 3 or more doses

72% was nationwide,
53% is NSW

negative benefit, all risk.

Last edited by Nich : 30th October 2022 at 12:52.
Old 30th October 2022, 14:20     #3157
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Laugh

https://twitter.com/amandwivedi48/st...10405177397249

All those chest compressions - that's some funny shit.

Are you OK?
Old 30th October 2022, 14:24     #3158
Cyberbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nich
NSW

https://www.population.net.au/popula...w-south-wales/
Population: 8.12 million

https://www.health.gov.au/initiative...ers-statistics
72% with 3 or more doses

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infect...w-20221022.pdf
3+ doses:
78% infections
53% ICU
75% Deaths

No benefit, all risk.
Old 30th October 2022, 19:20     #3159
Nich

these vaccine surveillance reports were used to show how well the injections worked, so it's fair they also be used to show how poor they are.

a number I would accept from a working vaccine is 0-5% of vaccinated falling sick, in ICU, or dead from the disease they are vaccinated against.

Maybe what you're trying to say is that triple jabbed are more likely to be hypochondriac (have sniffles, must get tested). Otherwise, you'll have to explain how survivorship bias applies here. Cos i'm a big dummie.

Last edited by Nich : 30th October 2022 at 19:23.
Old 30th October 2022, 19:33     #3160
Nich

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTiTus
https://twitter.com/amandwivedi48/st...10405177397249

All those chest compressions - that's some funny shit.

Are you OK?
Number in that tweet is low, other outlets saying 150 dead.