NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 7th August 2010, 05:05     #24241
herp

http://www.nzgames.com/inspiron/

My name is Simon Garlick, and I recently installed Red Hat Linux on my laptop, a Dell Inspiron 3200.

lol
Old 7th August 2010, 05:06     #24242
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

lawlz
Old 7th August 2010, 05:07     #24243
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
What, you're on his mailing list?
i didn't even realise i was, he was inactive for so long then came back, but yeah i get all sorts of updates.

signed up when i was a fan back in like 2000, rofl.
Old 7th August 2010, 08:14     #24244
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick
Usain Bolt and Tyson Gay are set to face off in the 100m's some time in the next 12-24hours at the Diamond League in Stockholm.

Curious to see what time Bolt will post and also to see if he can continue his winning streak. Surely he's bound to mess up a start or muck up a race at some point!

Go Bolt!
Gay stuns Bolt in 100m

Tyson Gay stunned world-record holder Usain Bolt in their much anticipated 100m showdown Friday in Stockholm, winning in 9.84 seconds.

After two false starts, Gay used a quick start to beat the fastest man in the world, who hadn't lost a race since July 2008, when he burst on to the scene ahead of his historic sprints at the Beijing Games.

Bolt finished second in 9.97 seconds.

Bolt still holds the world record in the race at 9.58 seconds while Gay holds the American record 9.68 seconds, the second fastest time in history.

edit: i'm sure it'll be on youtube shortly, but here it is http://www.universalsports.com/video...c6d1d37a7.html

Last edited by Warrick : 7th August 2010 at 08:19.
Old 7th August 2010, 10:02     #24245
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

the above link is gay, use this to watch the race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obN9awN5WwA
Old 7th August 2010, 11:14     #24246
StN
I have detailed files

There are probably some very funny headlins in there, something about Gay beating off Bolt, Bolt shooting too early...
Old 7th August 2010, 16:27     #24247
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

deleted/removed your vid mr turner. cheers.
Old 7th August 2010, 16:58     #24248
LordP

Quote:
the above link is gay, use this to watch the race http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obN9awN5WwA
That one got removed. This one is still good (for now) -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiUbN_wyJCc
Old 7th August 2010, 17:42     #24249
p01s0n

Quote:
deleted/removed your vid mr turner. cheers.
It was a pretty stupid clip to have, on my business site no less. So i'm going to replace it with some more high speed video on public roads.

Gave a HD camera and some of my camera mounts to my mate attending a closed road sprint on sunday, he's going to get some footage from his racing for me.
Old 7th August 2010, 18:33     #24250
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

i just wish you'd let me tell the idiotic stories of my youth in peace! you should drop a madd rollback in your mx5 and upload it for all of us to see. rollbacks in a FWD on steep inclines are AWESOME!!!

do eit.
Old 7th August 2010, 18:46     #24251
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

get some masking tape, tape up "N Z G" on ya windscreen and let it rip. bonus points if you can hold a gang sign out the window after you've slapped it into first and have sustained lost of traction. C'z UP is much better than a west side sign in case you're wondering.

jesus christ, i don't even know where the previous 2 posts came from. i need to STEP away from the pc.

Allblacks and then Warriors, meanest back to back tonight. Then UFC tomorrow. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOY.

Having a drink tonight for the first time in ages, ALLLLLLLLLLL BLACKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.. Warriors better fucking win. It's the Sharks FFS. We better win by at least 20.

Last edited by Warrick : 7th August 2010 at 18:48.
Old 7th August 2010, 19:41     #24252
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

You sound like you need to chuck on your Starter jacket and go to Yifans...
Old 7th August 2010, 20:02     #24253
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

whoazis. you opened up a whole chapter in my life... don't even get me started on Midcity/Yifans.

HO-LY SHIT. That's where Helious was FORMED.
Old 7th August 2010, 20:08     #24254
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Well that was the place to wag when I was at high school..
Old 7th August 2010, 20:12     #24255
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Actually, I'm talking more about Livewire. Yifan's was another battle ground. Livewire was where the coolest of the cool cats from the IRC Undernet Auckland scene congregated.

lawlz. so much scandal happened on level 2 of midcity.
Old 7th August 2010, 20:37     #24256
LFC

Quote:
Actually, I'm talking more about Livewire. Yifan's was another battle ground. Livewire was where the coolest of the cool cats from the IRC Undernet Auckland scene congregated.

lawlz. so much scandal happened on level 2 of midcity.
Galactica City in Manurewa was the best spacies parlour.
Old 7th August 2010, 20:40     #24257
LFC

I've got $20 on both the AB's and Warriors tonight at 13+, hope they deliver!
Old 7th August 2010, 20:59     #24258
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

warriors have NO excuse.
Old 8th August 2010, 00:24     #24259
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

37 - 10

YEAH MOTHER FUCKER!

then again, it's the Sharks, christ they're pathetic.
Old 8th August 2010, 11:59     #24260
mpx

My fiance's mother's cat of a well ripe age got mauled by two dogs in the middle of the night. Her neighbours of whom she's never talked to booted the dogs off the cat and rescued it and raced it down to the vet but the cat was viciously mauled and all of her ribs were crushed, she had pretty much no blood left so they had to put her down.

I've seen a good few dogs roaming around without any form of identification in that area, the neighbours say they know where the owner of the dogs lives. I'm just wondering who do we contact in order to see these clowns get hit by the book? My understanding is that dogs should be kept in a fenced yard - these were out of their property and attacking the cat, essentialy on her own property.

I won't deny that I'm an animal lover and pathetic animal owners make my blood boil to a degree unfathomable so I want to see these lowlives hit with the book pretty hard. I'm just not sure who I should talk to, the police, SPCA, dog control?

The ones that saved the cat were the most unlikely of suspects, too. Young blokes with suped up cars that come and go quite often (a bit of stereotyping on my part). The Vet said a few of them were quite visibly upset that they weren't able to save the cat. Will definitely go and thank them for trying to help as much as they could.

I know to some people it's probably just a cat, but my fiance rescued this kitten when it was as small as the palm of her hand, hand fed it to a good age and was a loving companion as a result ... to have this happen because of owners' negligence - yeah, just angry.

Old 8th August 2010, 12:11     #24261
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

mpx - sad story What *I* would do is call animal control first. You have witnesses to the attack and the vet to back it all up. I'm pretty sure that the SPCA wouldn't be the first port of call in a situation like this. Likewise if charges are to be pressed I'm sure that would come through animal control rather than you approaching the police. But I don't know for sure. Good luck getting a positive result.
Old 8th August 2010, 12:12     #24262
Nich

call them all (the police, SPCA, dog control) and explain it to them how you've explained it here. Don't sound like you're out for blood. Just make your wishes known that these dog owners should face some kind of fine, or punishment for their lax dog containment
Old 8th August 2010, 12:19     #24263
dylan
Huh?

Very sad

Sorry to hear that dude.
Old 8th August 2010, 12:32     #24264
xor

Sucks story broski. Reason number 1 why I never let my minions out at night.
Old 8th August 2010, 12:35     #24265
Sanchez

Quote:
then again, it's the Sharks, christ they're pathetic.
Born in Cronulla, followed the Sharks my whole life, and although i should defend them for being my home team, i couldnt agree more.

They are a disgrace
Old 8th August 2010, 14:24     #24266
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Some chick fakes cancer, has everyone fooled.. . Fucked in the head.

Here's the facebook group she created too, which has turned into a "I hate you bitch" page since the news came out about her lies..
Old 8th August 2010, 14:49     #24267
?>Superman

Devil grin

Batman Arkham Asylum is fucking awesome...god damn.
Old 8th August 2010, 15:00     #24268
?>Superman

Devil grin

oh and GTA 4 doesn't run very smooth, should be able to run it at full settings bar the view distance which apparently requires a rape-load of ram.

Fuck it! Was looking forward to playing that game.
Old 8th August 2010, 15:02     #24269
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

do you have it fully patched with the lastest updates? they fixed that problem IIRC
Old 8th August 2010, 15:04     #24270
?>Superman

Yeah just going ahead with patch installations atm. Hopefully that fixes up those issues
Old 8th August 2010, 17:00     #24271
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ?>Superman
Yeah just going ahead with patch installations atm. Hopefully that fixes up those issues
Yep, still not perfect, but fuckloads better.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 8th August 2010, 17:05     #24272
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi

Here's the facebook group she created too, which has turned into a "I hate you bitch" page since the news came out about her lies..

I know of two people that have faked having cancer. Very sad individuals.
Old 8th August 2010, 17:34     #24273
Frouse

It seems cargo pants are back in fashion. I guess people needed bigger pockets to carry their iPads around :P
Old 8th August 2010, 17:39     #24274
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frouse
It seems cargo pants are back in fashion. I guess people needed bigger pockets to carry their 4" android phones around :P
Still waiting for the jorts revolution.
Old 8th August 2010, 17:41     #24275
Cynos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
I know of two people that have faked having cancer. Very sad individuals.
Wow, how you could you even... man. I just don't fathom the thought process. I hope that they at least chose a fake cancer that is survivable.

"Mate, I had thought your brain tumour had gone metastasal"
"Oh yeah, it did, but then I like, read this book about positive thinking, and poof! It was gone!"
Old 8th August 2010, 17:52     #24276
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Just like all the money that people donated to my cancer appeal!
Old 8th August 2010, 17:59     #24277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi

that's just fucked. you wonder what goes through some peoples minds
Old 8th August 2010, 18:11     #24278
chiQ
Frag-muff

Hopefully a blunt instrument.
Old 8th August 2010, 20:08     #24279
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Another day, another LMP..

Old 8th August 2010, 20:10     #24280
crocos

Thumbs up nom