NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > The year of rugby
User Name
Password

Old 26th October 2011, 00:59     #161
CCS
Stunt Pants

Having watched it again, he didn't get in there twice - just two slightly camera angles. Still, he got his fingers right in there and tried to take an eyeball out.
Old 26th October 2011, 00:59     #162
[WanG] Wandarah

Well that explains that...motherfucker.

All these cunts call for Tackles to be cited for his business with his knee too...
Old 26th October 2011, 11:03     #163
blynk

I am half way through watching the game again, and if you watch, you notice how dirty the French really are.

Watch everytime they have a ruck, and you will see the stamping on hands, legs, bodys & a couple looked like the head.

And to add, they had offside play at rucks, and I really want to see where this so called blood was when Parra came off & came back on.
Old 26th October 2011, 11:06     #164
blur^

i like how the AB's are taking the high road

true champions
Old 26th October 2011, 12:59     #165
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Seriously, did anyone expect anything else from France? They're the dirtiest fuckers in the history of rugby, everyone knows it. They do it to each other in their domestic comp and they do it to everyone else in Tests. They're eye-gouging head-stomping testicle-crushing cunts. That's the way they play, it has been like this since time immemorial, and you can bet the ABs went into the game prepared for it.
Old 26th October 2011, 13:12     #166
Deadmeat

The French were banging on and on about a knee from McCaw supposedly being the reason their 10 went off, surely it was more down to the fact he got fucking run over by Nonu? He was lying on the ground for a good few minutes before they "found blood" (I assumed they cut him), took him off and then sent him back on.
Old 26th October 2011, 13:34     #167
Savage

Oh well ... at least they didn't surrender
Old 26th October 2011, 13:58     #168
MadMax
Stuff

there goes any sympathy for their fine
Old 26th October 2011, 14:29     #169
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiplash on page 2
You mean they tried to cheat at every opportunity - plus getting away with stomping mccaw in the ribs.

Nah, they deserve to lose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquelet, page 2
Give me a break, it was not a dirty game.
> NEKK MINNIT on page 5 <

Quote:
Originally Posted by blynk
I am half way through watching the game again, and if you watch, you notice how dirty the French really are.
Watch everytime they have a ruck, and you will see the stamping on hands, legs, bodys & a couple looked like the head.
And to add, they had offside play at rucks, and I really want to see where this so called blood was when Parra came off & came back on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Seriously, did anyone expect anything else from France? They're the dirtiest fuckers in the history of rugby, everyone knows it. They do it to each other in their domestic comp and they do it to everyone else in Tests. They're eye-gouging head-stomping testicle-crushing cunts. That's the way they play, it has been like this since time immemorial, and you can bet the ABs went into the game prepared for it.
Old 26th October 2011, 15:16     #170
Luse

Mostly, I want to remember this string of moments (aside from lifting the cup at the end etc).

Old 26th October 2011, 16:51     #171
blur^

haha thats win
Old 26th October 2011, 18:09     #172
Madman

Fanzone already crowded at midday

Gates to Queens Wharf fanzone around midday

A solitary Frenchy :'(

Fan Trail looking towards Eden Park

Fan Trail looking away from Eden Park (same position)

PIIIIIIIIIIIIRIIIIIIIIIIII
Old 26th October 2011, 18:42     #173
CCS
Stunt Pants

Cunning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luse
Mostly, I want to remember this string of moments (aside from lifting the cup at the end etc).
Almost missed that kick eh. A fine line between being the man that won us the world cup and almost being the man who lost us the world cup
Old 26th October 2011, 19:16     #174
Luse

True that! I initially thought he had missed due to a combination of a tough camera angle, too many beers, and trying to see past the guy in front of me. I was ecstatic when the flags went up.
Old 26th October 2011, 19:26     #175
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luse
True that! I initially thought he had missed due to a combination of a tough camera angle, too many beers, and trying to see past the guy in front of me. I was ecstatic when the flags went up.
I thought one of the French kicks made it, until the flags didn't go up. I started a "well kicked" clap, which turned to a "yeah, you missed" clap.
Old 26th October 2011, 20:11     #176
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiplash
> NEKK MINNIT on page 5 <
Had I seen obvious signs of French Filthy Tactics on the field then I wouldn't have made that comment. Had it not been surriptitious then the crowd, the commentators, NZG etc would have been up in arms. But they weren't. Attempted eye-gouging, however, is not ok.

Edit - it's horrible to see play like that. Gives me the same horrible feeling as when the Welsh captain dropped the French dude (dgaf about names) in the semi.

Last edited by chiquelet : 26th October 2011 at 20:13.
Old 26th October 2011, 21:45     #177
JERI

Thumbs up

Even more respects for the Men in Black. They knew the French's were gonna be cunts on the night, but they still stood up to the challenge and finished the job.
Old 27th October 2011, 15:30     #178
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquelet
Edit - it's horrible to see play like that. Gives me the same horrible feeling as when the Welsh captain dropped the French dude (dgaf about names) in the semi.
Yeah that was a Grade-A dick move.