wazza
*flex*

gg
Old 28th August 2012, 22:35     #35602
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquelet
Was short and sweet. I'm pro amendment, people don't choose their sexual orientation and it's not fair to not give gays the same rights as heteros. My MPs voting in favour of the Bill, so that's cool.
There are very few people that have fewer rights than I do. It'll bum me out if there is one less group that I can lord it over.

Still, there's always handicaps and midgets.
Old 28th August 2012, 23:09     #35603
Trigger
Laserman

speaking of midgets, have you guys seen this show by ricky gervais?
Life's Too Short

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1641247/

it is fricken hilarious
new tier of little people jokes has been unleashed
Old 28th August 2012, 23:35     #35604
CCS
Stunt Pants

TVNZ has it, but fuck knows when they'll show it. Everyone will have downloaded long before then.

But look... Gervais + midgets? I'm there.
Old 28th August 2012, 23:39     #35605
wazza
*flex*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger
speaking of midgets, have you guys seen this show by ricky gervais?
Life's Too Short

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1641247/

it is fricken hilarious
new tier of little people jokes has been unleashed
watched it back in feb(posted it here at the time(tv thread)), pretty good
Old 28th August 2012, 23:45     #35606
Trigger
Laserman

yeah it is packed full of madskillz
Old 28th August 2012, 23:48     #35607
wazza
*flex*

Tasty

MADSKILLZ FOR DAYZ, BOLTZ!
Old 29th August 2012, 09:48     #35608
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquelet
Was short and sweet. I'm pro amendment, people don't choose their sexual orientation and it's not fair to not give gays the same rights as heteros. My MPs voting in favour of the Bill, so that's cool.
Heh - just heard a replay of a Duncan Garner interview - something along the lines of a few protestors making their views known. He asked them about the gay marriage bill, and they corrected him by calling it the marriage equality amendment - he mentioned that they got a bit anal about it. I chortled.
Old 30th August 2012, 14:34     #35609
StN
I have detailed files

Penis mightier than sword

Amazon get comment bombed over Bic product.
Old 30th August 2012, 15:20     #35610
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Vianne turned three today. The birthday present stash so far is something like "fairy costume... musical jewellery box... 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins... big colourful letters spelling out her name... "
Old 30th August 2012, 15:21     #35611
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
Amazon get comment bombed over Bic product.
lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Vianne turned three today. The birthday present stash so far is something like "fairy costume... musical jewellery box... 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins... big colourful letters spelling out her name... "
Old 30th August 2012, 15:36     #35612
doppelgänger of someone

I doubt little Vianne can understand 'The God Delusion'. Incidentally Dawkins has a new(ish) children's book about science, you may want to look into that.
Old 30th August 2012, 16:25     #35613
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Way ahead of you

My thinking is that there are aunties and friends to buy clothes and toys and shit. A vengeful and jealous God may strike me down tomorrow; if that were to happen, the kids will have shelves of books that will feed their minds for years in my absence and one day they'll be old enough to realise that Dad, who got vaporised by that lightning strike out of a cloudless sky in 2012, actually gave a shit rather than just adding to the pile of movie merchandise and colouring books.
Old 30th August 2012, 16:26     #35614
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Way ahead of you

My thinking is that there are aunties and friends to buy clothes and toys and shit. A vengeful and jealous God may strike me down tomorrow; if that were to happen, the kids will have shelves of books that will feed their minds for years in my absence and one day they'll be old enough to realise that Dad, who got vaporised by that lightning strike out of a cloudless sky in 2012, actually gave a shit rather than just adding to the pile of movie merchandise and colouring books.
balanced with monster truck t-shirts for a healthy childhood
Old 30th August 2012, 16:36     #35615
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by p01s0n
balanced with monster truck t-shirts for a healthy childhood
Monster Truck?
Old 30th August 2012, 16:38     #35616
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
Monster Truck?
idk man that shits all gay anyway
Old 30th August 2012, 16:43     #35617
aR Que

For sure, i mean... a jeep
Old 30th August 2012, 16:54     #35618
^BITES^

5 slot grille = not a jeep you could call "monster" ... 5 slots only came out on the "DJ" series of jeeps jeeps ... aka "right hand drive postman cars" (sliding doors etc)... which is where the steering box and structure comes from for mine and most early 70's CJ's.

Technically anyway.

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Old 30th August 2012, 16:56     #35619
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I find it amusing that once upon a time I thought a multi-disc CD stacker was a cool thing.

The TJ is still kicking ass though.
Old 30th August 2012, 17:21     #35620
Luse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ^BITES^
5 slot grille = not a jeep you could call "monster" ... 5 slots only came out on the "DJ" series of jeeps jeeps ... aka "right hand drive postman cars" (sliding doors etc)... which is where the steering box and structure comes from for mine and most early 70's CJ's.

Technically anyway.
This is one of the most depressing things I've read all day. It's a cartoonish picture on a kids t-shirt.
Old 30th August 2012, 17:31     #35621
CCS
Stunt Pants

Well... it is Bites... he's autistic...
Old 30th August 2012, 17:47     #35622
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Well... it is Bites... he's autistic...
lol it's bites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAOhBBEQwE8
Old 30th August 2012, 23:57     #35623
Spoon1
Mmm... Sacrilicious

Random memory: The smell of a candlelit game of cards in a bach on a beach in summer.
Old 31st August 2012, 13:24     #35624
chiQ
Frag-muff

Some kiwi chick in Australia has been hospitalised after being tweeted at:

http://www.3news.co.nz/Charlotte-Daw...4/Default.aspx
Old 31st August 2012, 13:30     #35625
[WanG] Wandarah

"please put your face in a toaster".

heeeeeeehehe!
Old 31st August 2012, 13:38     #35626
p01s0n

Quote:
Women's online magazine Mamamia says the TV host was admitted to hospital on Thursday morning after "eight hours of unrelenting abuse on Twitter" on Wednesday night, the latest chapter in days of cyber-bullying.
Old 31st August 2012, 13:44     #35627
xor

I read that she's releasing a book in October. Pretty sweet strategy imo.
  1. Take Codeine and drink some champagne
  2. Passout and go to hospital
  3. ????
  4. Release book/profit
Old 31st August 2012, 14:21     #35628
cEvin
Love In Vein

she just wants to be left alone, so what better way than social media and a leading story in the news?
Old 31st August 2012, 14:29     #35629
TnT

I love how the media are playing this, we'll just ignore the fact that Charlotte tweeted something inflammatory about New Zealand, and shock fucking horror, got a negative reaction. You want to carry on like a douche online, guess what, you invite douchey responses.

Proceeded to get on television and make a *fucking big deal* about the whole thing, feed the flames by retweeting shit, and generally carrying on like a bit of a dick, then posts attention whore tweets before 'attempting' suicide.

The media, who are responsible for escalating shit like this by 'reporting' the reaction on twitter, have the gall to say 'people on twitter should put their names to their opinions'... mothefuckers! If that's your stance, stop 'reporting' the 'reaction on twitter' if anonymous opinions don't mean anything, then.... they're not worth reporting.
Old 31st August 2012, 14:33     #35630
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

newsflash: attention whore whose TV show has been shelved and who has a book coming out has been hospitalised by things people said on the Internet, stay tuned for this breaking news story
Old 31st August 2012, 15:05     #35631
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Feeling a little hacked?

http://www.mpeg.org/MPEG/splicing-FAQ.html
Old 31st August 2012, 15:42     #35632
cEvin
Love In Vein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
newsflash: attention whore whose TV show has been shelved and who has a book coming out has been hospitalised by things people said on the Internet, stay tuned for this breaking news story
it was the 3rd or 4th top story on the 6 news last night, you can't make this shit up.
Old 31st August 2012, 16:19     #35633
aR Que

Thank you facebook and twitter for giving pieces of shit the opportunity to stir up drama, my life would truly be barren if it wasn't for the dribbling tripe your members post.

Thank you mainstream media for bringing me this tripe, I was worried my attempt of not using these sites would exclude me from being feed this garbage, but nay, you bring it in by the bucket load.
Old 31st August 2012, 16:35     #35634
GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aR Que
Thank you facebook and twitter for giving pieces of shit the opportunity to stir up drama, my life would truly be barren if it wasn't for the dribbling tripe your members post.
Like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.
Old 31st August 2012, 16:36     #35635
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM
Like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.
Isn't it irritating, don't you think? Just a little TOO irritating.

Yes, I really do think.
Old 31st August 2012, 17:02     #35636
GM

Old 3rd September 2012, 01:37     #35637
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Try lying in bed in a pitch dark room and reading on an iPad for a while with only one eye open. When you've had enough, put the iPad to sleep and look around the room with the one eye you've been using to read. Then close that eye and open the other eye.

HOLY FUCK NIGHTVISION GOGGLES
Old 3rd September 2012, 09:46     #35638
Juju
get to da choppa

^^ Ingenious. I think Apple should patent that. Call it the iEye.

Oh..no..wait... the pirates invented that system hundreds of years ago. :P
Old 3rd September 2012, 11:29     #35639
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju
^^ Ingenious. I think Apple should patent that. Call it the iEye.

Oh..no..wait... the pirates invented that system hundreds of years ago. :P
LOL

QotM
Old 3rd September 2012, 13:39     #35640
dylan
Huh?

Tried both gunpowder rum and gunpowder whiskey at the weekend (booze with chilis in it) - A+ on both