NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > VUALT
User Name
Password

Old 14th March 2004, 22:43     #161
SteelRuneDrake

So you all know, AFC stands for Another Frustraited Chump.

It refer's to a surprisingly abundant number of men who believe all the innocent crap about women that is portrayed in movies and tv etc, and act like pussies infront of women thinking they'll lap it up and go out with them out of pity or something.

Eg.
woman: what have you been up to? been horny over me?
afc: no!, of course not *don't want to appear like a pervert*
woman: whats the matter? don't you find me attractive?
afc: no I find you really really attractive, wanna go out with me? *she'll say yes, she can't go wrong with ol' afc-man*
woman: uh, not at this point, you see, i: have a boyfriend/don't know you well enough/i'm on a break from relationships/ i have an urgent dentist appointment
afc: *dam. Well, one things for sure; she can't be lying* you call me when you're ready
woman: will do, bye *jackass!*

There are a couple of genre's of women who will go out with afc's, LSE (Low Self Esteem) and Golddiggers/Car Skanks. LSE's go out with AFC's because they believe they can't do any better and are willing to settle for less. Golddiggers are generally controlling the relationship with the AFC, he supplicates her and buys her gifts and gives her anything she asks for, in return he get's nothing, or maybe a little something if she feels the donkey isn't following the carrot, but usually nothing. Car Skanks are pretty much the same but will go out with a guy simply on the basis that he has a cool car, the only hope for wiggers.

Old 14th March 2004, 23:21     #162
Lightspeed

o_O

You live in an interesting and strange world.

Old 14th March 2004, 23:26     #163
CCS
Stunt Pants

Does it strike anyone else here that SteelRuneDrake is probably one of those chicks that can never be pleased?

Also, if your occupation is going to be something dark and broody like 'Maleviolent Philosopher' you'd do well to spell it correctly.

Old 14th March 2004, 23:29     #164
Jin

Date Registered: 14th March 2004
Total Posts: 1 (1 posts per day)

Old 14th March 2004, 23:43     #165
The Edge

Quote:
Originally posted by SteelRuneDrake
...Golddiggers are generally controlling the relationship with the AFC, he supplicates her and buys her gifts and gives her anything she asks for, in return he get's nothing, or maybe a little something if she feels the donkey isn't following the carrot, but usually nothing...
I had a girlfriend who was a bit like that once. Na-ah, never again.

Last edited by The Edge : 14th March 2004 at 23:44.

Old 14th March 2004, 23:51     #166
SteelRuneDrake

i'm a guy dammit!

Old 14th March 2004, 23:57     #167
CCS
Stunt Pants

HAHA! Whatever.

Old 14th March 2004, 23:59     #168
Mutton

muh

Quote:
So you all know, AFC stands for Another Frustraited Chump.

I'm a bull dyke

Oh, so you'd prefer the ATC? jake the muss style. Get the man some fucking eggs.

Old 14th March 2004, 23:59     #169
Rabble

Quote:
i'm a guy dammit!
Pics or it isnt true.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:07     #170
SteelRuneDrake

jin, just cause this is my first post doesn't mean i was born on march 14th 2004.

mutton, i respect women, i just don't fear them. And i don't respect afc's who let themselves be pushed around by women.

bowing down to them, putting them on a pedestal and worshipping them as pagan goddesses will only give them complete control in a relationship, and some don't like control, some run. Women are like jelly, the tighter your grip the more they slip through your fingers.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:19     #171
CCS
Stunt Pants

steelrunedrakes online journal is quite... sad and pathetic. I skipped most of the crap there, but some things caught my eye:

Quote:
22nd November 2003
7:25am: 4
Tried our first wigger bashing night with Scruffy, didnt go too well. The car didnt help at all, we needed to be roaming the streets instead of shouting obsceneties out of a moving vehicle. It was around 2 am that silverfox suggested sparring, so we rolled up into the nearest graveyard.

20th November 2003
1:48pm:
We’re taking the meeting to the streets. Wigger bashing. I’m getting that trench coat and me and the guys are gonna patrol the ‘burbs with a digital camera and Smashy the 36” sledge handle.
Too cool for school.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:21     #172
silverfox

"too rich or too poor, she's wanting me less and i'm wanting her more - the bitter taste is cumbersome"

none like control, deep down women instintually want a strong powerful man (in his personality) who has an interesting life, that they can be a part of....if they play their cards right, a womans power is making men give away their power, be a man and grow some big hairy balls, the women will follow

also I find it funny that her ex's only slag her off AFTER going out with her and sleeping with her, so what, shes ok to sleep with, but as soon as you break up then shes a skanky $2 whore? hey, whatever you need to tell yourself to try get over your ex I know I know its hard and all *hugz* but you've just got to move on

Miserable is the man who loves a woman and takes her for his wife, pouring at her feet the sweat of his skin and the blood of his body and the life of his heart, and placing her in the hands of the fruit of his toil and the revenue of his diligence; for when he slowly wakes up, he finds that the heart that he endeavored to buy is given away freely and in sincerity to another man for the enjoyment of its hidden secrets and deepest love.

— Khalil Gibran (1883-1931).

Old 15th March 2004, 00:23     #173
Rabble

Rolling eyes

I love the smell of bullshit in the morning.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:24     #174
SteelRuneDrake

i was young and foolish then, i have grown alot since then.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:27     #175
Uncle Gus

Look buddy, you're new here, so I'll give you some advice. The first thing you have to do, is either beat the shit out of someone, or become somebody's bitch. I recommend becoming somebody's bitch. I'm CCS' bitch, and he treats me well enough.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:28     #176
silverfox

allegra's my bitch, that count? :P so's steelrunedrake

Old 15th March 2004, 00:29     #177
Lightspeed

o_O

Quote:
i was young and foolish then, i have grown alot since then.
So you're what, 17?

Old 15th March 2004, 00:29     #178
SteelRuneDrake

do the math, i gave my date of birth

Old 15th March 2004, 00:30     #179
Lightspeed

My apologies. So you're what, 12?

Old 15th March 2004, 00:31     #180
silverfox

there are 3 types of people in the world: those that can count, and those that cant

Old 15th March 2004, 00:31     #181
Rabble

it's mathS

I think he's 5.
And american.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:32     #182
Rabble

Quote:
Originally posted by silverfox
There are 3 types of people in the world: those that can count, and those that can't

Old 15th March 2004, 00:33     #183
SteelRuneDrake

i don't feel obligated to dignify that with a response, now be a good little flamer and say something provocative

Old 15th March 2004, 00:33     #184
CCS
Stunt Pants

Rolling eyes

Oh yippy skippy, the goth has brought in reinforcements.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:34     #185
silverfox

I wish I was 5, ahhhh to be young again, and get all the young girls easily

Old 15th March 2004, 00:34     #186
Jin

Quote:
jin, just cause this is my first post doesn't mean i was born on march 14th 2004.
i didnt say you were born on that day, i was merely pointing out you were'nt a regular and could just be someone on a bs account stiring up shit :)

thats all :P

Old 15th March 2004, 00:35     #187
Lightspeed

Wacked

Quote:
i don't feel obligated to dignify that with a response...
This is where Homer would say "D'oh!".

Old 15th March 2004, 00:36     #188
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by Jin
i didnt say you were born on that day, i was merely pointing out you were'nt a regular and could just be someone on a bs account stiring up
looks like steelrunedrake and silverfish are allegras buddies or... coven... or... what do goths call themselves? A school of goths?

Old 15th March 2004, 00:38     #189
SteelRuneDrake

where'd you get the idea i'm a Goth? Goth’s are try hards trying to conform to anti-conformists, like Marilyn Manson.

after all, the only thing a non conformist hates more than a conformist is a non conformist who doesn’t stay within the designated boundaries of non-conformatism

Old 15th March 2004, 00:39     #190
Rabble

I always thought it was a brood of goths?

Old 15th March 2004, 00:39     #191
silverfox

*takes Uncle Gus' advice and beats the shit out of CCS* there, now I can be accepted since i'm new :P

and coven is a witchcraft term, so its accurate for me and allegra, but you may wanna look words up before you use them incorrectly, its better to say nothing and appear ignorant, than to speak and prove it

Old 15th March 2004, 00:40     #192
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally posted by Rabble
I always thought it was a brood of goths?
Good point. That, or a flock of goths I guess...

Old 15th March 2004, 00:43     #193
Rabble

Laugh

Quote:
*takes Uncle Gus' advice and beats the shit out of CCS* there, now I can be accepted since i'm new :P

and coven is a witchcraft term, so its accurate for me and allegra, but you may wanna look words up before you use them incorrectly, its better to say nothing and appear ignorant, than to speak and prove it
Oh, look, he's a WITCH!
My mistake, I hadn't realised how amazingly COOL he is!
*pause*
Okay, resume mocking now.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:45     #194
SteelRuneDrake

CSS, i've talked to allegra about twice on msn, and both times through silverFOX. I know it's late but try to focus on the topic at hand, which seems to be flaming us for no reason other than to haze the new guys. Got anything intelligent to say?

Old 15th March 2004, 00:46     #195
silverfox

Quote:
Originally posted by Rabble
Oh, look, he's a WITCH!
My mistake, I hadn't realised how amazingly COOL he is!
*pause*
Okay, resume mocking now.

eaaaaasy, no need to polish the pole, I dont swing that way and at what point did I try to demonstrate I was cool hmm? trying to assume my intentions? ooooh a mindreader......i'm holding up a finger, try to guess which one

Old 15th March 2004, 00:47     #196
Rabble

Cheesy grin

You came to nzgames for intelligent conversation?

Old 15th March 2004, 00:48     #197
SteelRuneDrake

guess you're right, arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard

Old 15th March 2004, 00:49     #198
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
where'd you get the idea i'm a Goth? Goth’s are try hards trying to conform to anti-conformists, like Marilyn Manson.
The way you prattle on in your journal about hanging out in graveyards. If it makes you feel better, I won't call you a goth.

I'll call you a donkey raping, shit eater. Happy?

Quote:
CSS, i've talked to allegra about twice on msn, and both times through silverFOX. I know it's late but try to focus on the topic at hand, which seems to be flaming us for no reason other than to haze the new guys. Got anything intelligent to say?
Hmm, allegra certainly lists you as a friend on her webpage and you know an awful lot about her boyfriends comings and goings. Also, you didn't find your way to this forum by accident.

Oh uhh... hazing the new guys? Whatever, I saw your journal and you sound like a cock. You're one of those angsty teenage types wearing your trenchcoat and wandering around at night with your other pathetic friends trying to act cool. When the cops turn up you drop your balls and suck up to the cop. Sad.

Quote:
This ain't IRC. There is no /me function in nzgames. CCS is no ones bitch.

Quote:
*and coven is a witchcraft term, so its accurate for me and allegra, but you may wanna look words up before you use them incorrectly, its better to say nothing and appear ignorant, than to speak and prove it
oh fuck you're so intelligent and worldly. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:50     #199
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
guess you're right, arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard
Dude. Please don't quote pictures that have been floating around the internet since the Al Gore days as if it's you're own piece of hilarity.

Old 15th March 2004, 00:51     #200
SteelRuneDrake

and it's back on again....