Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > VUALT
User Name
Password

Old 17th December 2002, 16:25     #161
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally posted by flic
Closeminded: Adj. Not ready to receive new ideas
To be close minded do you have to reject all new ideas, or just some new ideas?

Old 17th December 2002, 16:26     #162
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally posted by Lightspeed
'Receive', not 'accept'.

Old 17th December 2002, 16:29     #163
Carnage

What's your adress fobski? I've always wanted to tell God what I thought of him in person.

Old 17th December 2002, 16:30     #164
fobski

seek and ye shall find carnage

Old 17th December 2002, 16:31     #165
Carnage

Um, numbers and street names please, none of this bloody vague bs that you're so famous for.

Old 17th December 2002, 16:35     #166
OdditY
Bad Hacker, No Biscuit

Quote:
Some = one or more. Thus some can possibly be all, but all can't necessarily be some. So, "some".
Besides, "all" is an absolute. There are no absolutes.
Are you going somewhere with this?

Old 17th December 2002, 16:35     #167
fobski

ahh but my poor troubled carnage

what sort of quest would it be if i gave you exactly where to go

to prove you faith in FOB the GOD

you must travel to samoa and find fulla fulla and help him break in his daughter

then you must follow the breeze which will lead you to mexico, where you must help a poor fisherman catch a fish

then on to germany where you must star in schiser movie

then i beleive you are of good faith

then i will send you my address

Old 17th December 2002, 16:36     #168
ilk

Quote:
Which of these comments are from a "closed minded" person:

"Doing drugs is bad."
"Having sex with your sister is wrong."
"You shouldn't drink and drive."
"Don't have sex with 8 year old girls."
"You should only have sex after you get married."
"Only dumb people eat McDonalds."

"Anyone should be able to say what they want."

Sorry, I'm a bit unsure about the definition of "closed mindedness".
Just my opinion of course.

Old 17th December 2002, 16:37     #169
Carnage

Okay, I've done all that, now what's your address?

Old 17th December 2002, 16:39     #170
fobski

i must see proof

i can see everything but for the last five minutes the mighty FOB GOD was taking a BIBLICAL size crap

so either do it again

or send me to the specified web pics

Old 17th December 2002, 16:42     #171
Carnage

Ah but you must have FAITH fobski.

Old 17th December 2002, 16:49     #172
fobski

my adress is

AUCKLAND

the FOB GOD lives in AUCKLAND

CENTRAL auckland

look for santa and yeah shall find...

Old 17th December 2002, 16:52     #173
Carnage

Bah, there was a Nasa report on santa, everyone knows that he either doesn't exist, or if he did exist, he's dead now, I want your REAL address. I would have thought that God would have had higher moral standards than to lie to us.

Old 17th December 2002, 17:08     #174
herp

So, any justice yet?

Old 17th December 2002, 18:08     #175
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally posted by chiQ
'Receive', not 'accept'.
What's the difference?
The dictionary seems to think they're very similar words...

Quote:
Originally posted by OdditY
There are no absolutes.
Says you.

The thing is, people say "Hey, you're closed minded!" as if they're the most evil bastard in the world... yet all I see is someone who doesn't believe someone elses point of view to be true.

Last edited by Lightspeed : 17th December 2002 at 18:11.

Old 17th December 2002, 18:20     #176
CCS
Stunt Pants

Rectus:

Fucked your cousin yet?

Old 17th December 2002, 18:33     #177
leadinjector

come on spill it you hillbilly, we want all the juicy details. plus pictures.

Old 17th December 2002, 18:37     #178
Redneck

Bluewink

Quote:
What's the difference?
Dictionary definitions are only a start:

If I rape you in the arse, you are receiving my cock.

If you allow me to screw you in the arse, you are accepting my cock.

Old 17th December 2002, 18:40     #179
HellStorm

/me waits for the conclusion to this story.

Old 17th December 2002, 19:19     #180
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
What's the difference?
I mean that rather than open-mindedness meaning that one accepts new ideas it should be taken as meaning one is willing to consider them. Whether they're accepted or rejected on consideration is a separate thing. How many acceptances does it take to be open-minded? Doesn't have any bearing on it at all.

Last edited by chiQ : 17th December 2002 at 19:21.

Old 17th December 2002, 19:36     #181
[reyPh]

Homo Erectus has not responded all day.. maybe he told her and she rejected him and in his rejection he turned to (you know..)

where is he?!?!

Old 17th December 2002, 19:47     #182
SpaceCowboy
Here be dragons

Quote:
Originally posted by Carnage
Bah, there was a Nasa report on santa, everyone knows that he either doesn't exist, or if he did exist, he's dead now, I want your REAL address. I would have thought that God would have had higher moral standards than to lie to us.
i believe he means the big daddy christmas above whitcholls

also, i find this thread amusing, please update HE.

Old 17th December 2002, 20:02     #183
Lightspeed

Quote:
I mean that rather than open-mindedness meaning that one accepts new ideas it should be taken as meaning one is willing to consider them.
So essentially that means that calling somone closed-minded is only assuming that the person is not considering the new idea... the act of considering is pretty hard to gauge, especially on a forum such as this.
Is this not correct?

Old 17th December 2002, 20:06     #184
HellStorm

Quote:
Originally posted by [reyPh]
Homo Erectus has not responded all day.. maybe he told her and she rejected him and in his rejection he turned to (you know..)

where is he?!?!
or maybe he had a full day of sex.

Old 17th December 2002, 20:07     #185
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
So essentially that means that calling somone closed-minded is only assuming that the person is not considering the new idea... the act of considering is pretty hard to gauge, especially on a forum such as this.
Is this not correct?
Pretty hard to tell in a face-to-face context too.

Old 17th December 2002, 20:08     #186
Heyzoos
Robosexual

Lightbulb OMG may be he has a life!

Quote:
Originally posted by [reyPh]

where is he?!?!
Hyper: 2664 (6.04 posts per day)
HE: 44 (0.47 posts per day)

You too could have the opportunity to fuck your cousin/uncle/favourite pet if you didn't spend so much time posting. Think about it.

Old 17th December 2002, 20:26     #187
Phleep

There has been research on first cousin offspring and the risk of abnormal children is not much more than with unrelated people. many cultures find it socially acceptable.

Immediate family on the other hand will make your offspring look like a mix of Prince Charles and the Deliverance banjo kid.

Old 17th December 2002, 20:35     #188
herp

In an age where mostly everyone engages in recreational sex you'd think there wouldn't be a problem with engaging such activities with a distant relation.

"Hey lets shoot some hoops" or "Hey lets have some sex," whats the difference? You're not having kids. You're not getting married. I think now the lines been blurred that all sex leads to kids indefinately. We're not in the stone ages. Contraceptives do exist. Recreational BBall, recreational sex.

I'm not the one doing it, and although some of my cousins are hot, I've never thought about boofing em, I just think if you think about it seriously, whats the problem? Sticking to outdated values and morals? I thought homosexuals used to be hung? Look where they are now.

Anal sex? Threesomes? Swingers? Although without thinking about it all too much I'd definately draw the line at beastiality. Hyuck!

Old 17th December 2002, 20:43     #189
Lightspeed

Quote:
Pretty hard to tell in a face-to-face context too.
I must remember this ( branching of the discussion ) next time sometime starts throwing around the "closed-minded" card.

Old 17th December 2002, 20:52     #190
Homo Erectus

Hi guys. Here's the news for today: Breakfast. The families got up pretty early and we all had breakfast. The breakfast table is circular, and she was sitting across from me. About mid-way through my breakfast I felt something funny on my toes. She was rubbing my foot with her foot! Quite suggestively too I might add. The remaining 5 minutes of breakfast were very different than any remaining 5 minutes of breakfast I've ever had. Once breakfast was done the families were off to thier show. All of a sudden, it was me and her completely alone.

Ignoring the extremely high sexual tension, and her shy devilish smile. I got up (painfully) and suggested that we go watch the dvds. She agreed.

Now, the breakfast/dining room area that we were in is pretty much right in the middle of the house. There are two hallways that extend from it - one of the hallways leads to where the living room is; the other one leads to where my bedroom is. Both have dvd players.

I started walking towards the living room. She called out to me and said "i like your room... can we watch them there?". At this point I decided to myself that it was pretty certain she was keen.

As soon as we got to my room, she closed the room and jumped on my bed. I smiled at her and popped the 'Training day' dvd in. I jumped back into bed and the movie started. My head was rushing with thoughs and anticipation as to what would occur in the next hour.

I looked at her sexy body just lying there on my bed. My head was flooded with thoughts. "Are you crazy?!...", "Look at her! GO FOR IT!...", "Denzel Washington has aged well...". She had this funny little smile that looked like it was saying a hundred different things at once. I thought of the risks. Then I thought of the rewards.

I decided to test the waters. I moved my hand so that it was half-resting on her thigh, just above the hemline of her skirt so that I wasn't touching her skin. No response from her. I upped the ante and moved my hand futher up on to her thigh. No response from her, and she still had that ominous looking smile on her face. It looked like it could be saying "Oh yeah big boy, do me now you sexy thing", or "What does he think he's doing?". I moved it so that it was fully on her thigh now. This was it. No turning back.

I felt her thigh move from under me. Fuck. Her legs are moving... she getting off the bed... ohhhhh fuckshitfuckfuck. She stood at the edge of the bed looking at me for a moment. Then she begun to slide her underwear off. She jumped back into the bed. Under the covers.

A huge rush jolted through my body. This is it. The risks paid off. I did it. I can't believe this is really happening. Of all the things that could have happened right at that moment, I never, ever, would have guessed what would come next.

I heard a tapping noise. I shrugged it off. I had betting thing to focus on. Then I heard it again, louder this time. I looked for a source. It was coming from my window. It was my ex-girlfriend. My ex-girlfriend was knocking at my window, right at the precise moment where my drop dead gorgeous cousin takes her panties off and jumps into my bed. I didn't believe what was happening to me.

Was this a joke? Were the guys from the discussion board right? This was just too unreal. All of it.

My cousin picked her underwear off the floor and started putting it back on before our little visitor could see what was going on. My jaw was still on the floor. This is crazy. I got up and opened the window. Before I could even think of anything to say to my ex, my cousin invited her in.

It turns out that she got in a mood as a result of the breakup and had a fight with her family, who kicked her out. So she showed up here, needing a place to stay. Being the good guy that I am, I offered her a room at my place for the night.

As if fate hadn't already slapped me in the face several times today already, my parents call up and say that they are staying out tonight. So I have the house to myself.

I've already wasted too much time typing this - I don't like to leave those two alone and in the same room, so I have to cut the story off here for tonight.

Thanks for all your advice everyone, I hope I've made your day a little bit more interesting. Mine sure as hell has!

Old 17th December 2002, 20:54     #191
seen-my-keys?

hahahaha ! !

BEST.

POST.

EVER.

Old 17th December 2002, 20:56     #192
fobski

me thinks this is now jts becomin a huge fuck off wind up in my opinion

but its more addictive than any fucking soap i have ever watched

BAHAHAHAHA

Old 17th December 2002, 21:11     #193
Argo

Angry talking

This... Rocks!

Old 17th December 2002, 21:12     #194
Heyzoos
Robosexual

Laugh

I wish it were true but at least it's the best troll I've ever seen.

Old 17th December 2002, 21:17     #195
Cyberbob

i'm sure i've seen a few videos that start off like that..

fucking brilliant

Old 17th December 2002, 21:26     #196
Warmonger

All time greatest topics on NZGAMES.COM

1.) BOYDS car Accident

2.) This one

If this whole story isnt BS, BOYD's topic is in trouble.....

Old 17th December 2002, 21:38     #197
Orlando

Cheesy grin

wow..you turned me on

p.s. - did your cousin write that story up?

Last edited by Orlando : 17th December 2002 at 21:41.

Old 17th December 2002, 21:39     #198
te DrZyb

This sounds like a load shit.

Old 17th December 2002, 21:40     #199
Bread

I smell a threesome!
Or at least, that's where I'd take it from here if it were my story.

Old 17th December 2002, 21:47     #200
Phantom
May contain nuts

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by Warmonger
All time greatest topics on NZGAMES.COM

1.) BOYDS car Accident

2.) This one

If this whole story isnt BS, BOYD's topic is in trouble.....