NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > VUALT
User Name
Password

Old 17th June 2001, 06:05     #1
Akane

Thumbs down This is total BS!

Okay, i was in my mate's car, we went out to see people do drifts. Alright, so when we leave, the pigs come, my mate has no licence, so he does a U-Turn, and me and him swap seats.

Cop comes up to me, and yells "GET OUT OF THE CAR!"

So I did, he quickly asks "WHO WAS DRIVING THE CAR"

and I pretend I don't know english, and say "who wha? what?"

Cop: I SAID, WHO WAS DRIVING THE CAR, SMARTASS!
Me: Huh? No, me drive, me drive now
Cop: SMART ASS! Tell me who was driving the car!!!
Me: no no no, me drive now!

(This went on for 3 solid minutes)
Then.....

Cop: Give me your licence
/me pulls out his licence
*cop goes back to his car and radios in and checks everything for a whole solid 10+ minutes

Cop: Where you from?
Me: HongKong!
Cop: NO! WHERE YOU LIVE!!!
Me: North Shore!
Cop: NO! WHERE YOU LIVE!!!
Me: Glenfield!
Cop: NO! WHERE DO YOU LIVE!!!!
Me: (tells him my exactly address really quickly, in less than 3 seconds).
Cop: YOU'RE JUST A SMARTASS, AIN'T YOU! (Snarls at me and gives me that stounch look as if he was gonna pick a fight)
Me: What? what you mean?
Cop: YOU, you're a bloody smart ass! Tell me, WHO WAS DRIVING THIS CAR
Me: me now drive!
Cop: You smart ass, you were doing wheelies ain't you? Smart ass (Snarls at me again)
Me: You see me racing?
Cop: No, I heard you
Me: You no see me racing?
Cop: NO
Me: You no see me racing, me go home now?
Cop: Smart ass
COP THROWS MY LICENCE ON THE GROUND
Me: What was that for?
Cop: If you're gonna be a smart ass, I can be a smart ass as well
Me: What? *Swears in asian*
Cop: WHAT WAS THAT?
Me: *swears again*, Oh, it means bad weather in my language, you bad, you throw my licence on the ground!
Cop Pushes me *ACCIDENTLY*, YES SMARTASS
Cop: When I catch you, I'm gonna lock you up in the Cell, we will meet again, you just watch it!
Me: You catch me now?
Cop: NO, I SAID I WILL
Me: YOU NO CATCH ME NOW?
Cop: NO, BUT I WILL!
Me: YOU NO CATCH ME NOW, ME GO HOME!
Cop: Smart ass!
*Cop gets back into his cop car*
*Me Opens cop car door*
Me: hey! what's your number!!! I am going to complain
*Cop Gets scared, shoves it into drive*
Cop: I am not going to tell you
*Me gets serious*
Me: OFFICER, WHAT IS YOUR ID NUMBER, PLEASE TELL ME
Cop: CLOSE MY CAR DOOR
*Me reading his number off his shoulder*
Me: Okay, *reads out number*
Cop: CLOSE MY DOOR NOW
Me: FINE
*Me slams the cop car door really hard*
*Cop rips up his handbrake REALLY hard, JUMPS OUT OF HIS CAR, GOES TO MY MATE'S CAR, RIPS OUT THE KEYS OF MY MATE'S CAR*
Cop: CLOSE MY DOOR PROPERLY
me: It is properly!
Cop: CLOSE MY DOOR PROPERLY
Me: it is PROPERLY!
*me mate's say "Akane, don't worry about it, just let him have it his way"*
me: OKay
*me gently closes Cop car door*
*cop walks away*
Me: WHERE IS MY KEY, OFFICER
*cop throws the keys inside the car*
Me: What is your ID number officer
Cop: You know it already!
Me: no, I didn't see properly, I forgot
Cop: THAT'S BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE NO EYES
(That is a racist comment)
Me: ME NO GO HOME NOW, ME GO HAVE FUN WHILE SOMEONE WORK THEIR ASS OFF!

*Cop drives off*

Old 17th June 2001, 08:23     #2
Russian

Sad

fuck tha police, fuck... fuck... fuck tha police...

Old 17th June 2001, 08:33     #3
HeMan

Yeah they can be assholes, but it's best to not fuck with them... Because you might come up against a nasty one that just might try and make something up to arrest you, or one that might start a fight to kick your ass and then blame it on you. It happens.

Old 17th June 2001, 08:56     #4
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

Upside down

Sounds to me like you were both dicks.

Old 17th June 2001, 10:21     #5
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

Very sad

I really hoped that cops like that didn't exist in New Zealand, I'm sorry that you had to prove me wrong

Old 17th June 2001, 10:30     #6
p-b

Laugh

Maybe that makes the cop a boyracer

Old 17th June 2001, 10:33     #7
purple-kush
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

I recon Akane is at fault here, sounds like a bit of bullshit on your behalf.

Your mate was in the wrong to start with, and then you decided to do wrong also by swapping seats..

Your lucky you were not done.

Perhaps you might not ride in a car with a dickhead driver next time.

Old 17th June 2001, 10:38     #8
SHift

hahahahahahahaha shot!!!

Old 17th June 2001, 10:50     #9
Mazon

lol bahwhwahahbljgfbuilkftrfsg fd
<Ra!lmaN> haha is that what you have?
<Dakaha> no.
<Ra!lmaN> WHAT? u said u its yours.
<Dakaha> wtf? i said My, My is my mate

Old 17th June 2001, 10:54     #10
Sgt Seb
Up Unt At Dem!

i agree with whip

no excuse for the cop though (if he was being a racist fucker).

Old 17th June 2001, 11:02     #11
Katalyst
Locked Account

I think you should take this up, even if yo uwere being an asshole they are police ffs, no matter what the situation they are never supposed to go THAT far .. I mean yeh I would take this higher if I was you and you still have his number

Old 17th June 2001, 11:03     #12
p-b

I don't agree with the racist comment.

But Akane was antogonizing him, so in my opinion he had every right to get angry.

Even with the racist comment, I don't think Akane has any right to complain about the officer. Since it would just be hypocritical.

Old 17th June 2001, 11:14     #13
Sarge

Angry talking

Take him up Kenny#@!@#!.

Was that cop just a new recruit? :P

Old 17th June 2001, 11:23     #14
ePi

Haha, I Laughed at it, but I can still see where the Captain Crusaders Whip and Seb are coming from.

Funny nevertheless

Old 17th June 2001, 11:28     #15
ZoSo

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Akane:
*Cop Gets scared, shoves it into drive*</font>
You're probably the 100th dickhead this month to do that and go on about getting a cops ID. I seriously doubt he was at all 'scared'. You really do flatter yourself.

Old 17th June 2001, 11:53     #16
HeMan

Hehe, funny.

[This message has been edited by HeMan (edited 17 June 2001).]

Old 17th June 2001, 11:59     #17
Juju
get to da choppa

Up until the point where he doesn't give his ID number, the cop was doing nothing wrong.
You were the asshole Akane.

Old 17th June 2001, 12:11     #18
Farmer Joe
Word To Your Motherboard!

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
Okay, i was in my mate's car, we went out to see people do drifts. Alright, so when we leave, the pigs come, my mate has no licence, so he does a U-Turn, and me and him swap seats.
</font>
ummm, gee I wonder why the cop was pissed off..... idiot.

Old 17th June 2001, 13:03     #19
cyc
Objection!

Consider yourself lucky that the cop just drove off, Akane. Honestly, for a complete and utter fuckwit like yourself to complain about others' behaviour is just amazingly hypocritical.

You tried to hoodwink a cop to cover up your mates' tracks. That doesn't justify his behaviour but I think you ought to look at your slimey self first, asshole.

Old 17th June 2001, 13:25     #20
Gekko

Rolling eyes

And when he turns up to the car you've got NIN playing in your car... 'hey piggy pig pig pig pig'... now that may have swayed the story in your direction I think. Cause I just wanna hear about someone doing that... Well anyway BADS on both behalf...

I know there are some good cops around, like the one in rotorua who let us off driving on a restricted, speeding around corners and heaps of other shit. We totaled it up later and he let us off about $550 in fines... and their was some good acting their too... The passengers got his full licence sir... but hes drunk also, im taking him home. Not drunk, acting drunk and have learners in pants pocket

------------------
Gekko haft mehr mmmmmmmmm
The 8ball Give it a shake and we'll tell you whats up...

Old 17th June 2001, 13:31     #21
Ascros

YUO=LAME

Hehehehe, what a lovely story.

Old 17th June 2001, 13:38     #22
Ascros

Anyone see on the news recently about all these young asian drivers driving without licences and splattin' themselves all over the place?

Consider yourself lucky Akane, if you hadn't have swapped drivers because of the cop, it may have been your turn to go splat.

Old 17th June 2001, 13:59     #23
Deff
I felt shocked

Well I have to say this, Akane you're a dick. You are the reason there is racism in this fucked up country.

------------------
Wires around your arms, Like wires around your head
A crucifix of me Above your bed.
..:: :):)Distilled Design :):):)::..

Old 17th June 2001, 14:23     #24
dylan
Huh?

i concur with the opinion previously stated; that being - akane having properties similar to a phallus

oh, no, wait -
i also agree lah

shit, still too readable -
ME TOO THINK. I GO DRIVE NOW. YOU NO CATCH ME NOW?

go on, tell me I'm being racist

Old 17th June 2001, 15:35     #25
AKuma

Akane, i know where ya coming from.. me and my best mate are walking home from our school at like 2 am in the morning after we had just finished helping out the school with this run to raise money for the famine. On our way back this big mob of cops turn up and like pull us over to the sidewalk and like frisk us hardout and search our bags and shit, and interigate us for about 5 minutes..
then when the cop goes into my bag he finds a peice of tin foil from my dinner and (OMG funilly enough it was shapped like a tinny)
then he losses and INSISTS that it once had weed in it and decides to call a paddy wagon in.. then he finally goes even further into my bag and pulls out my cd player..
"where'd you get this mate??
me: "my mum brought it for me"
cop: "i'll ask yuo again mate... where did you get this??"
me: "look i told you my mum brought it back from Japan for me"
cop: "bs mate, where did you steal this from?"
me: "what the fuck?? i told you my mum brought it for me!"
cop: "dont raise your voice to me, now for the last time, i know you cant get cd players this good, where did you get it??"

after about 3 minutes the cop finally gives up and my mate at the time only got a few questionings and was caught with a hip flask full of Jim Bean.. the cop just goes
"have you drunk any??"
me mate: "nah"

and he gets away scott free.. now i am not racist or anything.. i really dislike racism, but me being Maori didnt help the situation go as smoothly as my mates (who was White), thats just my opinion from expereince, due to the fact that he said "i know you cant get this good"
so from then on i sorta rebeld against cops that were assholes that come up with the hole shouting attitude being tough and really enjoy the ones that are like "evening fellas, hows ya night?"
and are just generally nice.. i find they are allot easier to co-operate with and it feelz like there not "Trying" to get you into trouble.. rather keep you out of trouble..

thats just my opinion, of course i take in the fact that the cop just could of been a wank

[This message has been edited by AKuma (edited 17 June 2001).]

Old 17th June 2001, 15:53     #26
bango

Cheesy grin

i didnt read anything of the above cept something about a cop. IM gonna be a good cop, and im gonna arrest all australians.

Old 17th June 2001, 15:55     #27
Azmodan

Talking

peta
we know you stole the discman
just give it back ok
geez

Old 17th June 2001, 16:11     #28
Disinformation

Akane: I think you were an asshole to play the race card in the first place - It seems like a double standard, you can use your race to your advantage yet expect to be treated equally?

The cop knew damn well you were lying about not knowing English well - you did wrong and the cop had every right to be pissed off at you. The only thing the cop did I disagree with is making that racist comment (if indeed thats what it was, I'll take your word for it). As soon as he did that he dropped to your level.

Old 17th June 2001, 16:13     #29
Disinformation

Crying

And your friend is a complete fuckwit going out to watch the drifts without a license, there were obviously going to be cops around. That would be like me going out and following midnight motorsport round while stil on retricted.

Old 17th June 2001, 16:19     #30
Brave Warrior
Terellah Seven

The cop should have just called you a "blind cunt" then he would have got his point across without potentially sounding racist. Having said that I wonder just how much of what you wrote actually took place.

Old 17th June 2001, 16:24     #31
Juju
get to da choppa

/me watches upcoming episodes of Motorway patrol

Old 17th June 2001, 16:25     #32
scary munsta

ROFL thats so funny shit.

Akane: You were being a wanka with the 'Me drive car' shit. You should have just spoke normaly and nicely, not acted like a dick and the situation may have been different.

Were I live (a small town outside Palmerston North) we have the biggest wanka of a cop ever, everytime my bro or me go into Ashhurst(we have moded cars) he oulls us over and intergates us. For no fucking reason he does this.

Im pretty well off so I have some good shit in my car, he asks queations about where i got the stuff, half the time I tell him, half the time I say 'I dont need to tell you or I told you last time!'

The racist part was just fucking bad.

You dont have to record their ID number, you can ask for it, and they have to take it off their shoulder and give it to you. If they dont give it to you, and you cant record it, just grab their number plate of the car they are driving.

Old 17th June 2001, 16:33     #33
Juju
get to da choppa

or the car number..

Old 17th June 2001, 16:46     #34
Akane

To all who thinks i'm at fault:

If he didn't put his face right up to mine, snarl at me, and said BULLSHIT and SMARTASS about five times to start with, I would NOT do this kinda shit. I mean, is this how you treat "Suspects", you call them smart ass's and Bullshit, when I said excuse me (as in, this kinda attitude is no good), he goes on "Yes, I said B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T" This cop only had one thing in mind, Nail me.

He throwing my licence on the ground and pushing me around is not right, what is this? power tripping? He wanted to beat me GOOD. Why? does him being in blue uniform means he has the right to push me around?

Another thing, me speaking good english or bad has nothing to do. He is racist, no doubt about that. He wants to nail asians in their "Flash cars" (Which we werin't driving, we were driving a sub-standard old european car). I don't see why.

If he saw us swap seats, sure, pick the orginial driver out, but that doesen't mean he has to give us shit and push me around and staunch right infront of me (His chest was 1cm away from mine, and was doing the "stauching" thing, and said bullshit and smartass etc, with his torch in hand (You know those torch that can kill people, those massive ones).

and saying we have no eyes (we have a total of 5 asians in the car), is just wrong, throwing my licence on the wet ground is wrong (he made me pick it up), not giving me his ID number is wrong, staunching at me is wrong, throw the keys inside the car is wrong.

Me not speaking england is NOT wrong, me slamming the door is wrong, me swapping driver is wrong.

Old 17th June 2001, 16:51     #35
Hyper
Locked Account

Exclamation

lol, hey if a cop hits you can you do self defense and hit him back?

Old 17th June 2001, 16:57     #36
Juju
get to da choppa

Hyper: AFAIK, no you can't. If you do he would arrest you for assaulting a police officer and/or resisting arrest.

But then you would take it to the Police Complaints Authority and hammer his ass.

Old 17th June 2001, 17:00     #37
Boyd-Work
Frank's Pickle Barrel Ass

What was your mate doing driving without a licence?

Why did you switch seats?

Do you think the law exists solely to provide you with opportunities to get away with this sort of crap?

Sounds to me like your mate was both a danger to yourselves and others around you. With any luck, he'll be locked up for the night next time. Maybe a nice big fat Mongrel Mob load up the arse will take the whine out of you both for a while.

Your crusade against the Police is ridiculous. You sound like a spoiled teenage brat, how old are you again? Eventually, you'll come to realise that trouble with the Police comes to those who go looking for it.

They aren't out to get you. You're just not very important to them.

[This message has been edited by Boyd-Work (edited 17 June 2001).]

Old 17th June 2001, 17:15     #38
Simon
SHG

Question

Quote:
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Akane:
and I pretend I don't know english, and say "who wha? what?"</font>
You acted like the stereotype of an Asian driver, and you're surprised you got treated like one?

Old 17th June 2001, 18:01     #39
chiQ
Frag-muff

Hehe, quite - I don't think you can cry racism when you basically rubbed his face in a steaming pile of Engrish.

If I were the cop I would have detained you until I could get a Chinese-speaking cop onsite...

Old 17th June 2001, 18:19     #40
rax

i agrre with chiq here
you shouldnt try and fool a cop like that :/
but yer
cops are fags :/