NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 6th March 2021, 15:02     #721
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen. I enjoy talking to you. Your mind appeals to me. It resembles my own mind except that you happen to be insane.
Old 9th March 2021, 18:59     #722
fixed_truth

The new woke Stuff is long overdue, bravo.

https://interactives.stuff.co.nz/2021/03/maori-dads/
Old 10th March 2021, 01:31     #723
crocos

I have confidence it will be criticized heavily because it was done by two pakeha.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 10th March 2021, 02:19     #724
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

dads can be either or no gender, stuff is cancelled
Old 10th March 2021, 11:58     #725
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
I have confidence it will be criticized heavily because it was done by two pakeha.
Possibly, though do we even know their ethnicities?

Quote:
Reporting: Michelle Duff
Visuals: Warwick Smith
Design and layout: Alex Lim
Editor: Carmen Parahi
Old 10th March 2021, 12:02     #726
fixed_truth

I've tried my best to ignore all this but it's bloody everywhere.

Meghan-critic Piers Morgan leaves Good Morning Britain, after storming off set over attacks on royal couple

Quote:
An investigation has been launched by the UK regulator, OFCOM, following 40,000 complaints about his anti-Meghan comments.

Last edited by fixed_truth : 10th March 2021 at 12:03.
Old 10th March 2021, 14:17     #727
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
Possibly, though do we even know their ethnicities?
Maybe they identify as full-blooded Maori with strong whakapapa.
Old 10th March 2021, 14:43     #728
Nich

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixed_truth
Royal family sit down with billionaire Oprah in an idyllic villa to discuss oppression... I believe there is nothing more to know about this story.
Old 10th March 2021, 15:20     #729
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Maybe they identify as full-blooded Maori with strong whakapapa.
I don't think that society has changed the rules for race classification yet.
Old 10th March 2021, 19:27     #730
xor

Race classification? Rofl
Old 10th March 2021, 19:47     #731
Lightspeed

I don't think those rules were ever figured out, hence current circumstances.

Race both exists and doesn't. Which doesn't seem untypical for human related phenomenon, from what I can tell.
Old 11th March 2021, 10:55     #732
wazza
*flex*

Piers got raped, hard.

Reminds me of a time I played d2d.Twinsen(ts) in CPA instead of OSP on q3dm6, despite the fact I qualified 3rd for CPL/WCG Korea(OSP), ts trolled me. If anyone remembers old school LPB interleaving removed with "cl_maxpackets 100", a good ping was 48ms. I used to get 54ms. I justified latency as the reason why.

Mirage's protégé(ts) raped me so hard, kinda like the Weather Man raped Piers Morgan. Never forget.

FTR, d2d.mk was my mentor

Last edited by wazza : 11th March 2021 at 10:57.
Old 12th March 2021, 11:08     #733
xor

https://www.reddit.com/r/newzealand/...ne_of_a_royal/

This is gold. ol' Waititi commenting on the extinct species of white people and then his political party call the crown racist. So good.
Old 12th March 2021, 13:37     #734
Lightspeed

facepalm

Really? How about Parihaka? Was that gold too? Corporal punishment for kids speaking the same language as their parents?

"Aww, that was the past, wasn't even me who did that! Now I insist you LOOK AT THE RACIST MAORI!"

What a fucking hero.
Old 12th March 2021, 14:04     #735
xor

Who's denying the Crown being racist? The crown has a very sordid history of oppressing and brutalizing people and nations. It's the irony of Waititi making racist claims about Pakeha being an extinct species and then his political party replying about a question of one's skin colour as racist. They are two sides of the same coin and it's hilarious to watch.
Old 12th March 2021, 14:57     #736
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
Who's denying the Crown being racist?
You're ignoring the impact NZ's racist colonial history has on those who have been raised by those who went to school not allowed to speak their own language. You're ignoring that Waititi and his party were raised in these circumstances not of their own making.

You're working to reframe racism from something powerful forces thrust upon those unable to resist, to something that everyone does. So, whatever, we're all just as bad as each other, different sides of the same coin, let's move on.
Old 12th March 2021, 15:14     #737
fixed_truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
You're working to reframe racism from something powerful forces thrust upon those unable to resist, to something that everyone does. So, whatever, we're all just as bad as each other, different sides of the same coin, let's move on.
Exactly. Imagine being so privileged that you think you can just assert that prejudice is the same as prejudice plus power and that makes it so.
Old 12th March 2021, 23:07     #738
xor

ad hominem retorts are pretty feeble. The guy is a racist and your commentary about some oppression holds no weight when someone talks openly about the extinction of pakeha. That is on the same level as nazis.

I simply find it funny that the racist guy who makes racist comments about one race also finds it racist when other races ask racist questions about the race of others.

Last edited by xor : 12th March 2021 at 23:09.
Old 13th March 2021, 00:34     #739
fixed_truth

It can't be an Ad hominem as that's literally the position you are maintaining.

You've had it explained numerous times that prejudice by itself is no longer the ONLY prerequisite for something to be considered racist, and why this distinction is important. Despite this you continue to assert this with no argument as to why and rather just an inherent belief in the superiority of your own viewpoint.

Also holy godwin's law batman. I read it as being about how through changing demographics society continues to homogenise, not rounding up people and killing them.
Old 13th March 2021, 01:32     #740
Lightspeed

Racism was originally a scientific idea. It was a long time before it was understood as xor does.

The idea of racism that xor understands formed amongst the oppressive group, if you're of that group then the definition holds. It falls over when applying it to others not of that group.

But xor isn't here to learn, they're here to remind us that Maoris are bad too, so can ignore our own wrongdoing. Nothing and no one needs to change. Things are fine.

Last edited by Lightspeed : 13th March 2021 at 01:33.
Old 13th March 2021, 01:48     #741
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Racism was originally a scientific idea.
re-he-heally
Old 13th March 2021, 11:04     #742
xor

Quote:
But xor isn't here to learn, they're here to remind us that Maoris are bad too, so can ignore our own wrongdoing. Nothing and no one needs to change. Things are fine.
lol, no i'm not. Waititi doesn't represent all Maori. He is just a racist who happens to be Maori. I don't subscribe to your collectivist ideas about grouping people together on the basis of their skin. I judge people based on the content of their character, not the colour of their skin.

To my mind, John Banks, the racist royal, and Waititi are all the same.
Old 13th March 2021, 13:52     #743
Lightspeed

Waititi is a person who has grown up amongst those oppressed by those who DID subscribe to collectivist ideas. By our parents, their parents.

Waititi lives amongst those who STILL believe these ideas, while also living amongst those who deny or just ignore the oppression him and his have had to get used to.

Waititi grew up in specific RACIST circumstances. Circumstances that oppressed his ability to choose who he wanted to be.

But a cunt like you will come along as call HIM a racist because he's adopted the attitude of his oppressors. Ignoring the vast gulf of difference between him spouting what the world has taught him as opposed to being in a position to enforce such views as has been on him.

A cunt because you're so fucking pathetic you need to look out for others' flaws amongst those oppressed for generations just so you don't need to look at your own. When did you get so weak and frail xor? Or were you always this lame?

It's not like your behaviour is new or special. It's a standard tactic, create new lofty standards to abide by, when the victims of your previous bad behaviour fail to meet these new standards, well, that just justifies our behaviour all along. So let's keep it up!

Last edited by Lightspeed : 13th March 2021 at 13:54.
Old 13th March 2021, 14:01     #744
wazza
*flex*

wow!
Old 13th March 2021, 14:48     #745
xor

Ad hominem: (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining. "an ad hominem response". What a feeble irrational attack. Hope it makes you feel better by resorting to name calling.

I understand why he is racist, it still doesn't make it right to make racist comments.
Old 13th March 2021, 15:10     #746
Lightspeed

You're not arguing anything, so there can't be an ad hominem attack as there is no argument to attack.

You're just repeatedly asserting your position, repeatedly ignoring the basis for challenges of this position.

It's important for you to call Waititi racist, that's obvious. You're not saying why. You're just saying it is. To call that an argument is fucking grandiose of you.
Old 13th March 2021, 15:13     #747
xor

Define: racist

prejudiced against or antagonistic towards a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group.
Old 13th March 2021, 15:14     #748
Lightspeed

That's right, you repeatedly and only refer to a dictionary definition.

That's how pathetic your assertion is. That's how pathetic you are.
Old 13th March 2021, 15:40     #749
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
re-he-heally
You must have noticed there's some overlap between science, pseudo-science and just plain bullshit. 19th-20th century was a helluva time for cooking up ideas and finding ways to test/justify them.
Old 13th March 2021, 16:30     #750
xor

trigger warning

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightspeedius
beneficiaries are nz's niggers, faggots, kikes. cunts would who kill us if it would gain them power use these tactics."
Wow lolspeed, i didn't realise you were a white supremacist. Dropping the N word eh? That is an act of hate and violence against POC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nworder/com...m_source=share
Old 15th March 2021, 12:27     #751
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
US army halts gender neutral fitness test as women struggle

The US army is considering scrapping its new gender neutral fitness test because women have been failing in much larger numbers than men.

Old 15th March 2021, 14:40     #752
Lightspeed

facepalm

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
Wow lolspeed, i didn't realise you were a white supremacist. Dropping the N word eh? That is an act of hate and violence against POC.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nworder/com...m_source=share
You, you're triggered. You couldn't handle the discussion that's going on here, so you've tried to introduce something new. Unable to produce anything of substance of your own, this is what you've come up with.

I'd call you pathetic... but not point stressing what's well established.
Old 15th March 2021, 14:53     #753
Lightspeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
I wonder if it's the army isn't getting enough recruits, they've dropped IQ requirements as low as they can go, so they're looking for other ways to drum up numbers? How can we do that? Ooooh, let's say we're trying to be more inclusive! That'll sell!
Old 15th March 2021, 18:13     #754
wazza
*flex*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
US Army surely didn't expect to be THAT woke. *Facepalm*, indeed

Physiological differences between genders. Implications for sports conditioning

Quote:
When the general population is compared, men appear to have an advantage over women.

Last edited by wazza : 15th March 2021 at 18:14.
Old 15th March 2021, 19:24     #755
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

transphobia, cancelled
Old 15th March 2021, 21:59     #756
xor

Quote:
You, you're triggered. You couldn't handle the discussion that's going on here, so you've tried to introduce something new. Unable to produce anything of substance of your own, this is what you've come up with.

I'd call you pathetic... but not point stressing what's well established.
Ok Mr racist. Go take your hate somewhere else.
Old 15th March 2021, 22:08     #757
Lightspeed

I have no idea what point you're trying to make or what you're trying to demonstrate. But you do you I guess.
Old 15th March 2021, 22:35     #758
xor

I think you've proven by your comments on reddit that you're racist, yet you parade around like some virtuous white knight. GG mate
Old 15th March 2021, 23:16     #759
Lightspeed

So your claim is that this reddit user used the word nigger in a racist way, and that I'm that reddit user, and that has something to do with whether racism is something that involves power over people?
Old 15th March 2021, 23:55     #760
xor

You are that reddit user, you simp. This isn't some 9yr old false flag op. You aren't important, you have zero opsec. And, you are racist.