NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > Politics
User Name
Password

Old 20th June 2014, 08:55     #121
CCS
Stunt Pants

Of course, I was being sarcastic (like the link) but Ab... I dunno.
Old 22nd June 2014, 12:25     #122
fixed_truth

Quote:
Kim Dotcom put on an impromptu pool party to celebrate the All Blacks victory and invited strangers plucked from Auckland bars to join in.

The Internet Party founder tweeted "If the #AllBlacks win tonight I'm going to walk into a random bar in Auckland & pickup 20 ppl for a 38 degree pool party at the mansion :-)".
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=11279268

He's all smile and rave . . . ba dum tss
Old 22nd June 2014, 14:29     #123
crocos

I suppose Miriam Pierard is at least eye-candy. Sorta.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 2nd July 2014, 16:12     #124
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp-X
LOLE.
Shouldn't that be "e-LOL"?
Old 2nd July 2014, 16:38     #125
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiQ
Shouldn't that be "e-LOL"?
Perhaps. Might have been posted from my ipad making it an iLOL?
Old 15th July 2014, 10:51     #126
fixed_truth

A couple of LOLs here:

'Political pressure' to let Dotcom in

Quote:
The call comes after revelations the Security Intelligence Service (SIS) tried to block Dotcom's residency.

But emails released to the New Zealand Herald show the agents quickly dropped the action after being told of "political pressure" to let him in under the Investor Plus Residence category.
Also Harre saying that she wouldn’t have granted dotcom residency had she had been the Minister of Immigration.
Old 15th July 2014, 13:59     #127
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

but happy to work for him now he's here
Old 22nd July 2014, 17:27     #128
pxpx

Internet Party Benefactor thinks killing hookers is funny

You seriously couldn't make this shit up.
Old 22nd July 2014, 17:48     #129
chubby

Snore

good thing we all know the 'rape culture' thing is a joke,right?
Old 22nd July 2014, 17:50     #130
CCS
Stunt Pants

According to the visionary of the Internet Party? Yes.

Say... what party were you giving your vote to?
Old 22nd July 2014, 18:59     #131
chubby

facepalm

your emphasis and language dummy.
when you can take universalism on board,you may become more than a troll.

ill give my vote to mana for their position as the only supporters of worker rights.
if you (like ab in the other thread)think that dotcom is some sort of nefarious puppet-master,well.... i dunno.but it dosent make you seem smarter.
Old 22nd July 2014, 19:07     #132
CCS
Stunt Pants

He's the puppet master of his party, not a puppet master of any government he could hypothetically coat-tail his way into.

You stupid cunt.
Old 22nd July 2014, 19:11     #133
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

If the Internana only exists because of Kim Dotcom, and the only way that a left-spectrum bloc can form a coalition and form a government is to rely on seats won by the Internana, then any government so created would exist solely at Kim Dotcom's pleasure.
Old 22nd July 2014, 20:20     #134
chubby

i think both of you d-bags liked him heaps more before he got involved in politics.
and seriously ab, despite all your trainspotty knowledge of stats,media talking points,ins and outs of the political scene etc-its just grid-iron to you.
you voted act.you dont know shit.
Old 22nd July 2014, 20:28     #135
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Fucker used to cheat at Q2, there are some things that are just unforgivable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubby
you voted act.you dont know shit.
In my adult life I've voted National, ACT, Labour, AU Labor, AU Greens, and (thanks to the intricacies of STV elections) Australian Sex Party, and the Australian Secular Party. If a party earns my vote, it gets it. If it doesn't, it doesn't.

Only a child treats a political party like a favourite band.
Old 22nd July 2014, 21:02     #136
chubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
If a party earns my vote, it gets it. If it doesn't, it doesn't.
no.
if a party,within the voting system used,needs your vote to achieve whatever you perceive as your needs,they get your vote.
act deserved no-ones vote,ever.
Old 22nd July 2014, 21:05     #137
chubby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Only a child treats a political party like a favourite band.
again,(but to you)...universalism.
you seem to think a smarmy carbunkle on the arse of the world economy is a bit of a legend.
Old 22nd July 2014, 21:25     #138
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
i think both of you d-bags liked him heaps more before he got involved in politics.
No. Nice try though.
Old 23rd July 2014, 00:05     #139
chiQ
Frag-muff

Aucklanders, keep an eye out for the G-Wagen(s).*

* One is on the loose. More to come.
Old 23rd July 2014, 00:07     #140
CCS
Stunt Pants

Is that the guy who didn't get paid by Herr Dotkom?
Old 23rd July 2014, 02:14     #141
adonis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
If the Internana only exists because of Kim Dotcom, and the only way that a left-spectrum bloc can form a coalition and form a government is to rely on seats won by the Internana, then any government so created would exist solely at Kim Dotcom's pleasure.
Now who's the conspiracy nut? Jesus, all I did was point out how you get lead along by a media narrative and I get labeled a tin-foil wearer, and here you are using this kinda hyperbole.
Old 23rd July 2014, 09:19     #142
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Is that the guy who didn't get paid by Herr Dotkom?
It's more than one person. I don't know if he's failed to pay anyone involved or not.
Old 23rd July 2014, 19:56     #143
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxpx
Internet Party Benefactor thinks killing hookers is funny

You seriously couldn't make this shit up.
Dude is a stupid fuckhead, but
Quote:
Here’s a thought: What’s worse? That John Key allegedly knew about Kim Dotcom before the raid or joking about killing hookers.
Well let's see:
One is a legal issue that lead to our legal enforcers committing a crime, the other is clearly a joke, if in rather bad taste

Old 23rd July 2014, 20:01     #144
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Disagree. As far as I can tell, whether or not John Key knew of Kim DotAimbot (I like that, I'm using it) before the raid on his house is of no legal import. However, if it can be proven that John Key undeniably knew of DotAimbot before the raid it means John Key has lied repeatedly to the NZ public. The public don't care if Key knew of KDA; they'll care if they've been lied to though.
Old 23rd July 2014, 20:14     #145
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Kim DotAimbot (I like that, I'm using it)
You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Disagree. As far as I can tell, whether or not John Key knew of Kim DotAimbot (I like that, I'm using it) before the raid on his house is of no legal import. However, if it can be proven that John Key undeniably knew of DotAimbot before the raid it means John Key has lied repeatedly to the NZ public. The public don't care if Key knew of KDA; they'll care if they've been lied to though.
Yes, agreed, but given the context, that Key has declaimed to all and sundry that he received no notification or other information prior, the implied question is exactly the scenario you posited: Has Key been lying to the public?

Old 23rd July 2014, 20:43     #146
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Yeah, but it's a political issue, not a legal one.

It would be the immediate end of Key's PMship, today, GG NO RE if DotAimbot had proof that he'd had been lying to the public. Key would have to resign.

That's why the whole "wait until September 15, I tell you big secret" act from KDA is so meh. If he had proof, he'd have revealed it already. But even more than that, if he has proof he has a duty to reveal it. It would be indefensible of him not to release it immediately. But he didn't/hasn't/won't, meh.
Old 24th July 2014, 11:17     #147
pxpx

Sep 15 is my birthday so I'm really hoping for a good present from Uncle Kim!

If he can prove JK knew about him and has been lying, pwhoar that'd be a game changer. BUT my prediction is that the opposition are so god-awful at politics, that they won't be able to properly capitalise on it.

However that might be the reason for the late release of the information (material or non-material as the case may be). The left (Labour specifically), are unable to sustain any decent momentum in the polls. The announcement might sway some swing voters, for long enough to make an impact on polling day.

I suppose only KDC and JK really know in the end! This is way more interesting than a cup of tea though.
Old 24th July 2014, 11:21     #148
BoyWonder

And according to Cameron Slater on Seven Sharp the other night there is dirt on KDC which he feels he can wait to unload as well... on or about September 15 I'm guessing.
Old 28th July 2014, 16:46     #149
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Speaking on TVNZ's Q+A programme, Rod Drury said Internet Party leader Laila Harre knows nothing about technology and he wished Mr Dotcom would go away.
http://tvnz.co.nz/business-news/kim-...-words-6038777

owned
Old 28th July 2014, 19:16     #150
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Not talking shit, but DOES talk a good line of smack.

Old 11th August 2014, 17:10     #151
chubby

Wink

omg.
watch this space...

http://imperatorfish.com/2014/08/07/...dotcom-a-nazi/
Old 11th August 2014, 17:17     #152
pxpx

I don't think anyone seriously thinks he is a proper actual yep that's a Nazi, Nazi.

I wonder how many neo nazis support the IMP though, seeing all the anti-semitism around on Facebook, electoral hoarding vandalism etc.
Old 11th August 2014, 17:28     #153
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Yorke tries SO HARD to be funny and never quite achieves it.
Old 11th August 2014, 18:29     #154
CCS
Stunt Pants

Internet Mana mulls legal action over Key's effigy claim

Serial? Are shitty minor parties just going to litigate every time somebody says something that hurts their feelings? Are they going to litigate their way to a good election result? Very desperate.
Old 12th August 2014, 09:10     #155
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Yorke tries SO HARD to be funny and never quite achieves it.
my bad, I laughed out loud at some of the comments - ok, the vegetable one.
Old 12th August 2014, 09:14     #156
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Internet Mana mulls legal action over Key's effigy claim

Serial? Are shitty minor parties just going to litigate every time somebody says something that hurts their feelings? Are they going to litigate their way to a good election result? Very desperate.
my initial thought too... you'd think politicians, of all people, would have thicker skins than this... ffs, harden up.
Old 13th August 2014, 15:34     #157
CCS
Stunt Pants

I guess rugby fans aren't among the voters that IP is trying to appeal to?
Old 13th August 2014, 15:38     #158
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

hearts and minds
Old 13th August 2014, 15:41     #159
CCS
Stunt Pants

I'm going to burn a Dan Carter effigy now. That fucken guy
Old 14th August 2014, 09:33     #160
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS

I guess rugby fans aren't among the voters that IP is trying to appeal to?
*country's

but it's twitter so who gives a fuck about the English language from a politician