NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 22nd September 2008, 09:41     #3281
Vexing

Top floor apartment + Wellington wind = swaying seasickness.
And dreams last night of being on a boat - though that was kinda cool.
Arrr!
Old 22nd September 2008, 09:49     #3282
Haydos

Who's your dealer?
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:12     #3283
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

Stuck in the rogers pass in the rocky mountains due to heavy rain and rockfall. Least I have the intertron
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:19     #3284
Vexing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydos
Who's your dealer?
Jason Gunn.
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:26     #3285
Haydos

Stuck in your childhood years, Danny?
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:39     #3286
Vexing

Quote:
Stuck in your childhood years, Danny?
Why do you ask, Sissy?
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:41     #3287
Haydos

Thought I was Susie..

But someone with an active imagination to believe they were on a ship during a wind storm and referencing Jason Gunn and his wee tinnie house obviously didn't grow past their teenyears...
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:43     #3288
Vexing

Quote:
Thought I was Susie..

But someone with an active imagination to believe they were on a ship during a wind storm and referencing Jason Gunn and his wee tinnie house obviously didn't grow past their teenyears...
Believed I was on a ship?
Lern2read. I dreamed about being on a ship.
And making references to drug use is soooo mature, amirite?
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:45     #3289
Haydos

You've got more defensiveness than an OJ Simpson court case..
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:46     #3290
Vexing

Quote:
You've got more defensiveness than an OJ Simpson court case..
So?
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:51     #3291
Haydos

Oh, Hi.. It doesn't seem we've been introduced, I'm a troll.
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:53     #3292
Vexing

Quote:
Oh, Hi.. It doesn't seem we've been introduced, I'm a troll.
And?
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:57     #3293
Haydos

Nevermind, Danny, nevermind.
Old 22nd September 2008, 10:59     #3294
Vexing

Quote:
Nevermind, Danny, nevermind.
Righto, Sissy.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:06     #3295
Cyberbob

Can't chew bro. I eat only plankton.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:14     #3296
Baal

Fuck up Ashley.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:16     #3297
caffiend

I think vexing and Haydos like each other.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:18     #3298
Vexing

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffiend
I think vexing and Haydos like each other.
Tons of men have a tranny fetish; they just won't admit to it.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:21     #3299
Haydos

Snapped again, darn my obsession for tits'n'dick.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:28     #3300
Vexing

Quote:
Snapped again, darn my obsession for tits'n'dick.
Best of both worlds, and all that jazz.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:29     #3301
Haydos

Oh yeah, nothing says hawt like a girl with an adams apple.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:39     #3302
Hazmat
I Like Toast

I'm consistently amazed at how efficient data is with my iPhone / Vodafone.
15min fetch settings for email, NZG at least 10x a day, and app usage throughout (stocks / weather / facebook etc).
Last month I used all of 58MB ish.
And there was me worrying that 250 a month wouldn't be enough.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:42     #3303
Vexing

Quote:
Oh yeah, nothing says hawt like a girl with an adams apple.
That's what tracheal shaves are for.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:43     #3304
Haydos

Do you use Google Maps at all? I'm thinking of moving from my Jasjam to an i-phone, just so it fits in the back pocket of the jeans more snuggly, was hesitant because the major reason for an i-phone is data usage, but if the 250 mb is enough for a month, then there'd be no reason not to.

@Vexing

Thought that's where beer goggles came into your favour?

Last edited by Haydos : 22nd September 2008 at 11:47.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:47     #3305
Vexing

Quote:
@Vexing

Thought that's where beer goggles came into your favour?
Yeah, they make guys like you almost attractive.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:48     #3306
Haydos

Aw, cmon sweetie. Don't be caustic.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:53     #3307
Hazmat
I Like Toast

Quote:
Do you use Google Maps at all? I'm thinking of moving from my Jasjam to an i-phone, just so it fits in the back pocket of the jeans more snuggly, was hesitant because the major reason for an i-phone is data usage, but if the 250 mb is enough for a month, then there'd be no reason not to...
Not terribly often. Maybe a couple of times a week? Generally use it to look up business phone numbers (pulls up links to website, contact details etc).
I'm 100% confident that given current usage trends, I'll not do over 100MB in a given month.
I was concerned with email, "what if someone sends me a 5MB attachment or something?"...it's yet to be any issue at all.
If I do get a large attachment I don't need at the time, I'll download it over home Wireless network..
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:55     #3308
Torka

Are there any supermarkets that still sell mutton? I can't seem to find one. I've been getting it from the Mad Butcher instead but it's a hassle.

So much tastier than lamb.
Old 22nd September 2008, 11:55     #3309
Haydos

Yeah well that's the thing, I'm the majority of time within Wireless signal connections and it works well with the ole Jasjam but it's a freaking brick and doesn't have a good internet browser.
Old 22nd September 2008, 12:34     #3310
Juju
get to da choppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torka
Are there any supermarkets that still sell mutton? I can't seem to find one. I've been getting it from the Mad Butcher instead but it's a hassle.

So much tastier than lamb.
I'm not sure about Mutton, but the New World in Albany (stating location might help...) sells heaps of game meat.
Old 22nd September 2008, 12:40     #3311
Nightcrawler

The latest gold seller on my forums. Never seen anything quite like it
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegamegold001
It is a good artical and helpful for me to read it.
There is a short story as follows:
Now that the employment situation of university graduates are unemployed upon graduation. I am not a famous school of higher learning, the school is not a popular profession, family background is no, a year ago, I was taking a well-known large companies, now has to sit down at the head of marketing. If you thought I was just lucky enough depended on, it would be wrong.
Just admitted to university, I aim at the company, in peacetime, or visit online newspapers, this large enterprise information I have at any time watching. The senior Chinese New Year has just passed, and I see this on-line companies making sales in charge of recruitment ads, they decided to take immediate action.
I think this is the strength of large companies, certainly a lot of job-seekers, highlight the need to resume the production of new recruitment in order to cause attention. I carefully written biographical notes, to find a photo of their choice, the computer will become the background of the picture cards in Plum Blossom the K, marked at the bottom of the photo in his words: "I will be able to surprise you in the hands of a good License. "And then sent to the company's Human Resources Department e-mail.
A week later, the companies called me to inform the interview.
The beginning of the interview, the recruitment of candidates each party sent to interview a serial number. I have listened carefully to Shule Shuo, to participate in the interviews I add a total of 16 people, and I just came in a final countdown. I was not, "Gordon" a little bit, since I would like to "come" seek, also read this book, in the interview, the interviewer on the front of the candidates is generally more carefully, with the first impression. I came in last, it is my turn, the interviewer has been almost a burnout, which I am a negative, how do?
The maintenance of order in the interview is a calm, generous girl, watching her enter and leave this busy, I would not mind a term, then, I come up with notebooks, tear the next page blank paper, wrote this: " Did not see in the first 16 candidates before you decide not to admit candidates? "Then I put the folded pages, please note that the girl to the interviewer, and I say that this is the Reasonable request, the trouble you. Girl nodded, took note of it under the bottom of my heart.
Three hours have passed. Is coming off the turn before me, and I Zhengle Zheng tie, was said to myself, you have the time to test, a critical moment should not be under the soft eggs.
Interviewer was a 40-year-old middle-aged, looks smart, steady, competent, he was the company's human resources minister. I looked at the extraordinary bearing, the minister smiled slightly, taking over a note that I have let that girl handed me a note, and then said: "The young people I admire your courage, psychology, you learn Yes, you may rest assured that we are Chollima will not give up! "Then he asked me several business-related issues, with the accumulation of normal, I answer, such as flow, he was very satisfied.
Minister also mentioned that my resume, said: "The young people, you are creative, but I would like to ask you why the background picture is not a trump card, but a plum K?"
In fact, this issue long ago I designed a good answer, they are so sure: "Your advertisement is not written 'Magi world wide, to create brilliant career' you, I think it is not a handsome, but a Prudent play battle of the generals, I just want to front companies to create the great cause. "
Minister to me is very satisfied with the answer, and then he asked my last question: "Can you say that, in the course of the candidates you feel angry is what?" On this issue, I almost without hesitation, blurted out : "If I tell the truth, it is all I have are rather good, you are not taking me." After listening to the words, the minister laughed, I can see that it is satisfied smile.
The results of the interview, of course, no suspense, I successfully entered my favorite for a long time.
In the company's year-end dinner at the meeting, ministers from the specialized and I clink, the then Minister of seven have been tipsy, he patted my shoulder and said: "The kid you not let me disappointed when I see that your ideas, Courageous. Especially in your last question the answer is wonderful, let me not forget for life, not even a violation of their legitimate rights and interests are afraid to stand up and fight, can not count on him to do what's Things, I see you, this is the spirit. "
Finally, the Minister said: "I have interviewed many candidates, and the success of your candidates can be described as classic. Ingenuity and your curriculum vitae, a note prior to the interview, bold self-confidence of the answer, so I am very satisfied. If you do not admit , It is my duty! "
After listening to the Minister. I have some pride, but a lot of emotion. I deeply appreciate that now, although the employment situation is grim, but opportunities always favor those who are prepared to have the strength
Old 22nd September 2008, 12:41     #3312
Baal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju
I'm not sure about Mutton, but the New World in Albany (stating location might help...) sells heaps of game meat.
really?! hmm must have a look at my local NW more closely
Old 22nd September 2008, 13:21     #3313
CCS
Stunt Pants

More reasons to hate militant cyclists.

Pedal protest sprints over bridge
Quote:
Police cars racing over the bridge were too late to stop the protesters, and officers made no arrests after rally organisers assured them there would be no return ride.
Why did the police need an assurance from the rally organisers? If they'd arrested everyone, there's no fucken way they'd be riding back over the bridge!

Quote:
[Auckland Regional Council transport chairwoman Christine Rose] said walking and cycling across the bridge was an equity issue and "a human right".
Oh FUCK OFF. It should be my right as an intelligent human to be able to punch stupid people in the face.
Old 22nd September 2008, 14:11     #3314
Gentl e

We managed to put a few in hospital about a month ago - fuck I'm pleased with that effort now.

What makes me lol is "One cyclist, a man in his mid-40s.. He said they were experienced cyclists for whom the ride was no more dangerous "than any other day in Auckland traffic". "We did it to protest about a situation where cars rule Auckland."

What a fucking rebel! Jesus these people need to get a life ya know there's always a ferry they can take across, or, they could just fucking move closer to work! But holy shit no, things gotta revolve around them. I would bet my years salary that guy owns a gigantic 4wd which he uses to transport his bike to the Auckland city domain 'for a ride'.
Old 22nd September 2008, 14:16     #3315
Baal

We must purge the cycling evil from our streets! If only for the sake of our children.

Old 22nd September 2008, 14:28     #3316
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju
Papatoetoe NW has mutton and goat pretty regularly

Stewed goat
Old 22nd September 2008, 15:57     #3317
dylan
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead goon
Damn you google chrome, why did you have to end up being another good google product.
Actually I found something that bugs me about it - I can't middle click the mouse button and scroll up / down / left / right. Never thought it would be an issue but now that I've noticed it it REALLY pisses me off....to the point I've stopped using Chrome
Old 22nd September 2008, 17:12     #3318
Rocket

Cunning

only kidding :]

Last edited by Rocket : 22nd September 2008 at 17:13.
Old 22nd September 2008, 17:27     #3319
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentl e
We managed to put a few in hospital about a month ago - fuck I'm pleased with that effort now.

What makes me lol is "One cyclist, a man in his mid-40s.. He said they were experienced cyclists for whom the ride was no more dangerous "than any other day in Auckland traffic".
And in saying that, he reveals a mammoth flaw in his argument, IMO. It seems to me that if you need to be an experienced cyclist to cross the Bridge on bicycle then we would not see enough people cycling across the bridge to justify altering it to cater for cycling. Surely if you advocate altering the bridge because you believe that it will encourage lots of people to leave their cars and cycle to work instead, you're also saying that even a novice can safely cycle over a bridge. In the context of his statement, they were competing with traffic at the time they rode across - fair enough. But they did have a chase car holding back traffic in that lane. Even with a separate traffic lane, can you really imagine some fat hog of a woman on her 10-speed trademe bike sweating it out as the pedals up to the top of the bridge? Can you imagine some whippet high school economics teacher pedaling over the bridge in his best tweed, only to get blown off into the Harbour?
Old 22nd September 2008, 17:29     #3320
Ritalin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Can you imagine some whippet high school economics teacher pedaling over the bridge in his best tweed, only to get blown off into the Harbour?
I can.
I did.
I lol'd.