Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rince
patch cabinet or server rack cabinet?
In this case, both.
Old 3rd March 2008, 11:36     #2082
xor

Not warming down after a game of football!!
I can't even bend down to put my shoes on I'm that cramped up
Old 3rd March 2008, 12:53     #2083
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Rolling eyes

Having pre-sold stock that goes missing/doesn't arrive, and having to ask people to be patient while you re-order from a different supplier.

Oh joy should have just been patient...
Old 4th March 2008, 03:38     #2084
MoP

Having a dead system drive... I can see where the minuscule resistor got knocked off the damn thing in transit

WTB replacement Seagate ST3200822AS v3.01 logic board......
Old 4th March 2008, 08:51     #2085
Helious

^^^ Funny, I have one of those drives. I hate the damn thing.(It's my noisiest drive)
Old 4th March 2008, 10:34     #2086
leadinjector

fucking ling langs who pull across in front of me when im cycling
Old 4th March 2008, 10:50     #2087
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

People who get to the salads at Subway and breezily ask for "a bit of everything..." and then as the Subway dude is actually preparing it "...but hold the olives, pickles, cucumber, beetroot, carrot, and onion."

BITCH JUST ASK FOR LETTUCE AND TOMATO NEXT TIME.
Old 4th March 2008, 11:06     #2088
-Dr.J-

Or people who wait in a huge line at the busiest time then only wnna work out what they're having once they're at the checkout. *POOT*
Old 4th March 2008, 11:38     #2089
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
People who get to the salads at Subway and breezily ask for "a bit of everything..." and then as the Subway dude is actually preparing it "...but hold the olives, pickles, cucumber, beetroot, carrot, and onion."

BITCH JUST ASK FOR LETTUCE AND TOMATO NEXT TIME.
Dupea: I'd like a plain omelette, no potatoes, tomatoes instead, a cup of coffee, and wheat toast.
Waitress: No substitutions.
Dupea: What do you mean? You don't have any tomatoes?
Waitress: Only what's on the menu. You can have a number two - a plain omelette. It comes with cottage fries and rolls.
Dupea: Yeah, I know what it comes with. But it's not what I want.
Waitress: Well, I'll come back when you make up your mind.
Dupea: Wait a minute. I have made up my mind. I'd like a plain omelette, no potatoes on the plate, a cup of coffee, and a side order of wheat toast.
Waitress: I'm sorry, we don't have any side orders of toast...an English muffin or a coffee roll.
Dupea: What do you mean you don't make side orders of toast? You make sandwiches, don't you?
Waitress: Would you like to talk to the manager?
Dupea: ...You've got bread and a toaster of some kind?
Waitress: I don't make the rules.
Dupea: OK, I'll make it as easy for you as I can. I'd like an omelette, plain, and a chicken salad sandwich on wheat toast, no mayonnaise, no butter, no lettuce. And a cup of coffee.
Waitress: A number two, chicken sal san, hold the butter, the lettuce and the mayonnaise. And a cup of coffee. Anything else?
Dupea: Yeah. Now all you have to do is hold the chicken, bring me the toast, give me a check for the chicken salad sandwich, and you haven't broken any rules.
Waitress: You want me to hold the chicken, huh?
Dupea: I want you to hold it between your knees.
Old 4th March 2008, 11:48     #2090
[Malks] Pixie

A certain council stating - "oh we've opted not to enforce that part of the regulations as it's a bit difficult"...

Thats great - but how about you tell the customer that and not pass the buck to me to do something you should already be doing..

Pixie
Old 4th March 2008, 18:09     #2091
Reformed_Quint

Fucking crocs....

I hate them, more importantly i hate the people that wear them, they are retarded...

The first time i saw them a retard was wearing them and i asked my mum, who i was having lunch with at the time, what in hell they were. She replied that the guy wearing them didn't really have it altogether so i shouldn't judge...

Now they are fashionable! RAAAAR

So all you guys and gals out there that wear crocs, a 53 year old lady thinks that you are retarded.

That is all.
Old 4th March 2008, 18:31     #2092
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Best toddler footwear ever.
Old 4th March 2008, 18:51     #2093
Torka

Courier Post managing to make a delivery from the CBD to an outlying suburb (~35 minute drive) take overnight. After picking up the package at 8am.

Twice.
Old 4th March 2008, 19:02     #2094
lektronimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reformed_Quint
Fucking crocs....

I hate them, more importantly i hate the people that wear them, they are retarded...

The first time i saw them a retard was wearing them and i asked my mum, who i was having lunch with at the time, what in hell they were. She replied that the guy wearing them didn't really have it altogether so i shouldn't judge...

Now they are fashionable! RAAAAR

So all you guys and gals out there that wear crocs, a 53 year old lady thinks that you are retarded.

That is all.
First time I saw a guy wearing a pair was around two years ago at Ponsnoby video easy. He thought he was cool.

Gear grind: clusterfuck called nDeva. Every fucking year it seems harder to do...
Old 4th March 2008, 19:29     #2095
-Dr.J-

Okay not meaning to play devils advocate here, but what's wrong with crocs? The loud colours? I don't own any and never really felt inclined to get some, I juts don't get why it's so popular to hate them. Do the wearers strut around feeling all uber or summat??? I hear they're really comfortable (well, after watching celebrity apprentice).
Old 4th March 2008, 19:44     #2096
StN
I have detailed files

George Bush wears Crocs.
Old 4th March 2008, 19:45     #2097
verve_rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Best toddler footwear ever.
This is what is wrong with them. Crocs are toddler footwear. For toddlers. Grown people are not toddlers, ergo, adults wearing them are retarded.

Crocs, even the name is retarded.
Old 4th March 2008, 19:45     #2098
StN
I have detailed files

^^^ Sorry, I paraphrased with a picture...
Old 4th March 2008, 19:51     #2099
Torka

Adults wearing crocs is like adults reading Harry Potter.
Old 4th March 2008, 19:54     #2100
verve_rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by StN
^^^ Sorry, I paraphrased with a picture...
No apologies necessary. Irrefutable proof of my position.
Old 4th March 2008, 21:07     #2101
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torka
Courier Post managing to make a delivery from the CBD to an outlying suburb (~35 minute drive) take overnight. After picking up the package at 8am.

Twice.
Neither unusual or surprising.

It gets picked up, taken to the local processing centre for inbound routing, then moved through to the distribution area in the same processing centre, then next day put into the van for delivery.

Even more retarded? When I was living in Glennmore St, I had a delivery where the driver had to physically drive past my place on the way back from picking up the parcel in Karori.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 4th March 2008, 21:08     #2102
TnT

Thanks for the condolences, unfortunately its not looking good

One day I will get to come back to NZ for something other than a funeral.

PS: Hot dry summer my arse, it's done nothing but rain since I've been back in the country
Old 4th March 2008, 21:31     #2103
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

Tnt, my thoughts are with your family, it's just not right what happened to your grandma.

As for crocs, they're the footwear of choice for almost every doctor and nurse at Wellington hospital, so I figure they must be on to something.
Old 4th March 2008, 21:48     #2104
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Ah fuck, Tyler.
Old 4th March 2008, 22:05     #2105
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquelet
Tnt, my thoughts are with your family, it's just not right what happened to your grandma.

As for crocs, they're the footwear of choice for almost every doctor and nurse at Wellington hospital, so I figure they must be on to something.
Thats because they can be sterilized quite easily. They have a fuck load of them at Palmy Hospital passing them out to students on surgical rotation. Go well with scrubs. I hate the fucking things. But they serve a purpose.
Old 4th March 2008, 22:31     #2106
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquelet
Fuck, my girlfriend just went home, if i had known i would have given her shit. I bet you shes hiding the fact that she wears them at work cause she knows i hate them...

Filthy hospital swine!

Engineering 4 lyfe.
Old 4th March 2008, 23:03     #2107
ZoSo

Gutted, T. :/
Old 4th March 2008, 23:04     #2108
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reformed_Quint
Engineering 4 lyfe.
Fuck coming home covered in welding dust
Old 4th March 2008, 23:17     #2109
Haydos

People who don't get why Billy Connolly is so fucking funny... with emphasis on the fucking.
Old 5th March 2008, 00:26     #2110
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
Fuck coming home covered in welding dust
thats why i got away from fabrication to civil eng... though i do miss the hands on bits
Old 5th March 2008, 10:20     #2111
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Getting old is pissing me off. Missing out on grading for the second time in half a year due to my knees being too fucked to go through the forms adequately. And getting a stress fracture on my right first metatarsal from sparring hasn't helped much either.

Ooold, old and slooow. Might have to give up martial arts and take up .. aqua-jogging.
Old 5th March 2008, 10:33     #2112
xor

Haydos. The troll pops up in every thread and spams all
Old 5th March 2008, 11:26     #2113
Haydos

Quote:
Originally Posted by xor
Haydos. The troll pops up in every thread and spams all
Saying my name makes me more likely to pop up, this grinds my gears, you invite me into your thread then get unruly flaulence by way of the stench of the shit you talk, ultimately making you a little insecure around me.

What next, you going to invite me for a tango too, sweetie?
Old 5th March 2008, 11:48     #2114
fixed_truth

Old 5th March 2008, 12:37     #2115
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydos
Saying my name makes me more likely to pop up
And every time he does, you respond to the bait with the regularity of a Swiss timepiece. You are so dull.
Old 5th March 2008, 12:52     #2116
Asriel

Short and slow people carrying umbrellas on narrow streets, ala Grafton Bridge. For that matter, plain old inconsiderate people on Grafton Bridge.
Old 5th March 2008, 13:05     #2117
CCS
Stunt Pants

Shitty Australian television commercials. Especially those Pizza Hut and KFC ones. No bloody wonder PH is not doing so well. At least revoice the ads, if not get an ad which isn't so lame!
Old 5th March 2008, 13:29     #2118
Ashley
Fuck up Ashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosWulf
Getting old is pissing me off. Missing out on grading for the second time in half a year due to my knees being too fucked to go through the forms adequately. And getting a stress fracture on my right first metatarsal from sparring hasn't helped much either.

Ooold, old and slooow. Might have to give up martial arts and take up .. aqua-jogging.
IIRC You do TKD?
Old 5th March 2008, 13:38     #2119
ChaosWulf
Don't worry, be harpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley
IIRC You do TKD?
Nope, kung fu.
Old 5th March 2008, 14:46     #2120
MoP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helious-
^^^ Funny, I have one of those drives. I hate the damn thing.(It's my noisiest drive)
Feel like getting rid of it? (Email is in profile)