NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 14th August 2007, 13:58     #481
cEvin
Love In Vein

I'd tend to think most fat people eat fattening foods. Whinging about it though? probably in most cases yeh :>
Old 14th August 2007, 13:59     #482
Helious

Funny thing is, xor would put 99% of this board in a headlock and snap their neck - no problems.
Old 14th August 2007, 14:00     #483
StN
I have detailed files

Not if I keep my fat arse out of Galbraiths!
Old 14th August 2007, 14:01     #484
Jonas Undrawing

ohhhhhhhh!
Old 14th August 2007, 14:01     #485
Helious

^^^ haha.. we call that 'Do the SeanFish'

That's right, same tune as 'Do the Bartman', but with a slight edgier geek feel to it.
Old 14th August 2007, 14:13     #486
Whiplash
Bobo Fettish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
You know, there's a thread lurking around here somewhere, where I get the beat down for saying I didn't like obesity and I reacted negatively towards obese people.
I'll defend you, sir.
Old 14th August 2007, 14:27     #487
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
You know, there's a thread lurking around here somewhere, where I get the beat down for saying I didn't like obesity and I reacted negatively towards obese people.
It's because you're a loving Christian brother. Don't worry, we forgive your judgements
Old 23rd August 2007, 07:54     #488
dead goon

dickheads in the city with fuckin golf umbrellas. fuck you.
its not just the size thats annoying, because it gets in your face when you walk past them, but its the fact theres hardly any room on the foot path at any time of day regardless of weather. And also the fact that its hardly even SPITTING.

once again, fuck you.
Old 23rd August 2007, 23:35     #489
Asriel

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead goon
dickheads in the city with fuckin golf umbrellas. fuck you.
its not just the size thats annoying, because it gets in your face when you walk past them, but its the fact theres hardly any room on the foot path at any time of day regardless of weather. And also the fact that its hardly even SPITTING.

once again, fuck you.
You are correct sir, I also hate them! So frustrating walking across Grafton bridge (tiny footpath) with these inconsiderate bastards. They normally walk under the cover too...
Old 23rd August 2007, 23:41     #490
leadinjector

my sister wont give me the bottle of jim beam on her shelf even though neither she nor her fiance drink it!
Old 24th August 2007, 07:30     #491
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadinjector
my sister wont give me the bottle of jim beam on her shelf even though neither she nor her fiance drink it!
you hate your sister for not giving you a hand out?
Wait a minute...Is your sister hot?

PiCS!!!
Old 1st September 2007, 03:34     #492
leadinjector

yes, yes, and no.

i also dislike the fucking munters who feel the need to comment on my girlfriends ass when we go into town. thanks buddy, i never would have known if you hadnt made such a loud observation about it.
Old 1st September 2007, 07:50     #493
ZengE

People who drive like the drivers of DBBRAT and GOLF18 (Friday 31, 4:40pm-ish). Speed all you want but don't be a bunch of inconsiderate tossers as well (though they usually go hand in hand).
Old 1st September 2007, 09:54     #494
MadMax
Stuff

that moron in a suv with their headlights on full beam behind me at 5pm yesterday.
Old 1st September 2007, 10:06     #495
darkness

on that note. People who drive around with no lights or only parking lights at night.
Old 1st September 2007, 10:46     #496
Endymion

Clayton Cosgrove and his belief that universal truth is measured in mass appeal.
Old 1st September 2007, 13:35     #497
Epox

Customers who cry on the phone, I never had this problem when I was selling pens and pencils.
Old 1st September 2007, 14:43     #498
Caesar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox
Customers who cry on the phone, I never had this problem when I was selling pens and pencils.
I had a woman do that to me once when I was at paradise.
I was thinking OMG I have an old lady crying because she can't get her email:/.

C
Old 1st September 2007, 16:02     #499
cEvin
Love In Vein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox
yeh that's horrible. i worked on a helpdesk where housewives would often call regarding pc hardware problems during the day and there was usually a screaming kid or two in the background and they would just break down and cry eventually if something couldn't be fixed.
Old 1st September 2007, 21:49     #500
Know me.

People checking cell phones during a movie. Took the kids to see Ratatoie and there was some tard with a cell phone at least 7 or 8 seats away with a bright screen glowing in the middle of the movie. It bloody hard to ignore.
Old 1st September 2007, 22:28     #501
CCS
Stunt Pants

That's what you get for turning the other cheek.
Old 1st September 2007, 23:48     #502
flic
Dee Hast Mish

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadinjector
i also dislike the fucking munters who feel the need to comment on my girlfriends ass when we go into town. thanks buddy, i never would have known if you hadnt made such a loud observation about it.

Umm does that mean it's tight (like a tiger) or really really large?
Old 1st September 2007, 23:51     #503
caffiend

People who feel the need to mention their new girlfriend every 10 fucking seconds just so you know they have a new girlfriend. We get the fucking point. Yay you and your girlfriend-getting ways.

NB: I might be a little bit touchy on this subject right now.
Old 2nd September 2007, 00:07     #504
lektronimo

When you need to take a shit after a coffee at work.

Shoes with laces

Charity collectors that sit themselves next to the escalators

Shitty Arab Vodafone salesmen

Shitty Indian Telecom selesman

Koreans that sit behind me on the bus and breathe loudly

This little faggot with spiky hair on my bus that likes techno

Shitty Arab vodafone salesmen that dance with themselves to shitty tecno inside of a mall

Fat kids at the mall with fat trailer parents

When guys talk how drunk they got... No. In my story I was drunker then you, eat shit!

Oral hygene ads. What the fuck has snowboarding and brusing teeth have in common?

When I turn my tv on at 20 minutes to the hour, and there is a half hour show on at the time. It doesnt matter what channel you change it to, the fucking ads on. In other words, 7:40pm.

Toilet cleaner ads. Notice how any cleaning product is for women. Because women clean. Yeah bitches, live with it.

When I try to explain aspect ratios to customers. Or when some cunt thinks he knows about cameras more then me because he looked it up online the day before.

Rotting caracass that is Telecom. When animals in their adverts fail, they switch to children. When children fail, they use 'funny' characters. Guess what Terry? You are a homosexual. Just to make it worse, they give us ugly 'ordinary' people. I don't want to look at ugly people on my tv. That is why i turn it on. So that ugly goes away.

Those fucking Islanders that loiter around Burger King on Queen St.

Hot girls that wear jandals. Fucking gross, I dont want to look at your dirty feet you whore.

PC white people that get upset when some Maori tribal issue gets overlooked. Like spiritual ancestry type of shit. Stop patronising the browns for fuck sake, and let 'em sort it out.

Kids tv presenters. Is it legal to have butt-punchers near children? And why do those female presenters look so happy? I don't want my children to grow up and become pussies, whipe that fucking smile off your faces.

~ FIN
Old 2nd September 2007, 00:09     #505
lektronimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lektronimo
When you need to take a shit after a coffee at work.

Shoes with laces

Charity collectors that sit themselves next to the escalators

Shitty Arab Vodafone salesmen

Shitty Indian Telecom selesman

Koreans that sit behind me on the bus and breathe loudly

bla bla bla

~ FIN
^ Wow, what an asshole
Old 2nd September 2007, 11:34     #506
cEvin
Love In Vein

strong post though, i especially liked the burger king part.
Old 2nd September 2007, 18:46     #507
StN
I have detailed files

Reporters that state that the second AOS callout in New Brighton yesterday was because a man was seen walking around with a sword. That's subtle.
Old 2nd September 2007, 20:38     #508
Juju
get to da choppa

People who don't wave or say thanks when you pull to the side in a tight street or such.
Im doing you a service you fucks, acknowledge it!

90% of the time it's asians.
Old 2nd September 2007, 21:48     #509
flic
Dee Hast Mish

people who drive at 20-30kmph because they're looking for an address or reading street signs.

oh and people who swerve out to the right before turning into their driveways.
Old 3rd September 2007, 07:45     #510
xor

Mondays! That fucken grinds my gears
Old 3rd September 2007, 08:11     #511
Helious

People who don't recycle
Old 3rd September 2007, 08:21     #512
Baal

Great thread for tallying up a list of shit I do that annoys other people.
Old 3rd September 2007, 08:34     #513
fixed_truth

the idiocy of the general public doesn’t bother me - if you expect any different then you have a false view of life

it's people who know better that frustrate me

Michael Laws - he used to be somewhat constructively positive - now he's a cynical overly conservative eye-line wearing miserable asshole
Old 3rd September 2007, 10:13     #514
Savage

Another one for bad drivers. Driving alone lately, I've noticed myself getting more and more angry / frustrated with other road users. The twats who refuse to indicate any move at all, because God forbid you let anyone else know what idiot maneuver you're about to attempt. People who cannot maintain a consistent speed. Why do you need to constantly accelerate, decelerate, accelerate ... just keep your foot still motherfucker!

And finally, the idiot bitch in Mt Roskill yesterday who felt the need to crawl along a main road at 30km/h with a massive queue of people behind her, while she stared off into the wild blue yonder, and pulled out further into the road any time someone had a chance to overtake. I wish I could have used her face to grind some gears :S
Old 3rd September 2007, 21:12     #515
BaM
Freeloader

Yellow pages ads.

FUCK OFF with that stupid song.

Pricks.
Old 3rd September 2007, 22:05     #516
Rince
SLUTS!!!!!!!

I like it
Old 3rd September 2007, 22:14     #517
dead goon

if its not avant garde japanese experimental noise from kyoto, then no sir, i do not like it.

not underground enough.
Old 3rd September 2007, 22:18     #518
CCS
Stunt Pants

HA! I like that song!

Doolly doolly doolly doolly

Peeve: Idiot paperboys who, when there is already a local rag in the tube in the mailbox, decide to ram their own worthless shit in there as well. Tip for the braindead: going by my No Junk Mail sign, you'd be safe in assuming that I won't be upset if you just don't leave your shit in my letterbox.
Old 3rd September 2007, 22:29     #519
lektronimo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaM
Yellow pages ads.

FUCK OFF with that stupid song.

Pricks.
Notice how that white dude is doing nothing while a bunch of serving hands bring him all the shit? Oh, and they are black coloured hands.
Old 3rd September 2007, 22:29     #520
xor

Being at my girlfriends appartment when the fire alarm goes off just as I start to get to sleep.