CCS
Stunt Pants

Yeah. They just seem so happy!
Old 31st August 2011, 20:06     #43
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

I'M DROWNING IN LOL.

Quote:
Expelled Labour MP Chris Carter is leaving New Zealand to tackle corruption in war-torn Afghanistan.

Te Atatu MP Carter is to take up a post in Kabul with the United Nations. He has previously said he would leave parliament at the election.

It's understood Carter is to quit next week before flying out that weekend.
http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/poli...r-off-to-Kabul

Let me get this straight in my head because I'm not sure if this is real or if I was reading the Onion by mistake.

Chris Carter, a man almost universally despised for his habit of spending taxpayer money on goods and services for himself, has been given a job tackling corruption?

Chris Carter, an effeminate gay man whose idea of hard work is lifting a colourful cocktail containing a little umbrella to his lips while being given a shoulder massage on a beach, is being sent to Afghanistan?

What the fuck?
Old 31st August 2011, 20:22     #44
StN
I have detailed files

Jobs for Aunty Helen's boys...
Old 31st August 2011, 20:25     #45
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Jesus, if that's what you get for being one of Aunty Helen's boys, what happens to people she really really wants to fuck over?
Old 31st August 2011, 20:37     #46
Lightspeed

Laugh

That's amazing...
Old 31st August 2011, 21:15     #47
madmaxii

Oh well, I guess he knows the ins and outs
Old 31st August 2011, 21:47     #48
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Jesus, if that's what you get for being one of Aunty Helen's boys, what happens to people she really really wants to fuck over?
Well, I'm going out on a limb here, but maybe she doesn't like boys?
Old 31st August 2011, 22:22     #49
Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
Chris Carter, an effeminate gay man ... is being sent to Afghanistan?
Now I may be wrong about this, but wasn't Afghanistan recently under the control of a group of people who punished homosexuality with death?
Old 1st September 2011, 07:47     #50
xor

Yes but behind the closed doors of oppressed A-rabs lies a lot of ass-fucking. So a wink and a nod will do just fine for Mr Carter.
Old 28th September 2011, 16:18     #51
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Saw this update at Kiwiblog today.

Quote:
I was surprised to see a report that Chris Carter had voted against the Video Camera Surveillance (Temporary Measures) Bill.

He arrived in Kabul two weeks ago.

But no it seems his resignation is timed to not occur until the end of the September.

So is it proper for the Greens to be casting a proxy vote on behalf of an MP who has left New Zealand and is now working for the UN in Kabul?

And isn’t it a fitting end to Chris’ parliamentary career that he is double dipping – being paid his parliamentary salary as well as his UN salary for a few weeks.
Old 28th September 2011, 16:34     #52
fixed_truth

Quote:
And isn’t it a fitting end to Chris’ parliamentary career that he is double dipping – being paid his parliamentary salary as well as his UN salary for a few weeks.
Yeah seen that. Hope this loophole will be closed quickly. /tui ad