Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion
User Name
Password

Old 19th July 2010, 10:52     #23681
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket
lol. Ever done 3 rounds in a gym ring? Let alone 12? let alone be able to go out firing in the last 40 seconds of a 12 round fight.
Boxed as an amateur from 12 through to 20. Sure, the majority of my fights were only two minute rounds across four rounds, but I did have a few 3 x 3 rounds in some tournaments and also had many 5 minute rounds in sparring.

Was I anywhere near as good as Tua? Obviously not. But when the guy is 5'10 and is carrying visible body fat when he is paid as an athlete to do nothing more than be an athlete, chances are he should take advantage of that and at least be in shape - you know, like his opponent was.
Old 19th July 2010, 11:13     #23682
Reformed_Quint

You heard him, he loves BK.
Old 19th July 2010, 12:22     #23683
Spoon1
Mmm... Sacrilicious

I don't care how fat someone is, only how well they do their job.

I mean, look at the Mike Russow vs Todd Duffee UFC fight. The "fat fuck" took a beating from an ever-increasingly tired Duffee but pulled off a knock-out in the 3rd round. I love that shit.
Old 19th July 2010, 12:27     #23684
dylan
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David
Was I anywhere near as good as Tua? Obviously not.
I dunno man, I wouldn't sell yourself short
Old 19th July 2010, 12:29     #23685
Rocket

Quote:
Boxed as an amateur from 12 through to 20. Sure, the majority of my fights were only two minute rounds across four rounds, but I did have a few 3 x 3 rounds in some tournaments and also had many 5 minute rounds in sparring.

Was I anywhere near as good as Tua? Obviously not. But when the guy is 5'10 and is carrying visible body fat when he is paid as an athlete to do nothing more than be an athlete, chances are he should take advantage of that and at least be in shape - you know, like his opponent was.
So what are you saying, are you saying that hes not fit? because his performance tells us that he is.

What exactly is your point? are you saying you're not attracted to David? are you saying he'd perform better with less fat? shedding 15kg would do wonders for that concrete left hook?

Tua just had a good opponent, he wasn't beaten. he just didn't win, hence the 2 to 1 draw card.

Its a pity he panicked after losing the point in the last round and let his guard slip. but that's David, did the same thing in the title shot last seconds as well. And why not? that's why we love him, hes all in for the knock out.

The only person to have more knockouts in the whole world is Mike Tyson.

Respect.

if anything this will be better for David, because it makes him look not so bullet proof. And furture opponents i believe will be more open to the challenge. Anyway, hes pretty much hitting pay day now with the rest of his fights. its on!

Last edited by Rocket : 19th July 2010 at 12:32.
Old 19th July 2010, 12:34     #23686
Reformed_Quint

He's getting older, if anything his performance will decrease from here. He had his run, its just a matter of time before someone takes his place.

I don't think 'it's on'.
Old 19th July 2010, 12:35     #23687
Rocket

Well clearly you are informed.
Old 19th July 2010, 12:43     #23688
leadinjector

getting a draw with a guy like Monte Barrett could easily be a career killer for Tua. will see how he takes it.
Old 19th July 2010, 12:45     #23689
David

Quote:
So what are you saying, are you saying that hes not fit? because his performance tells us that he is.

What exactly is your point? are you saying you're not attracted to David? are you saying he'd perform better with less fat? shedding 15kg would do wonders for that concrete left hook?

Tua just had a good opponent, he wasn't beaten. he just didn't win, hence the 2 to 1 draw card.

Its a pity he panicked after losing the point in the last round and let his guard slip. but that's David, did the same thing in the title shot last seconds as well. And why not? that's why we love him, hes all in for the knock out.

The only person to have more knockouts in the whole world is Mike Tyson.

Respect.

if anything this will be better for David, because it makes him look not so bullet proof. And furture opponents i believe will be more open to the challenge. Anyway, hes pretty much hitting pay day now with the rest of his fights. its on!
This is horse shit, and the reason it's horse shit is because you don't realise who Monte Barrett is and do not realise that for the last 5 years of his career, he's simply been the guy you beat to get your confidence up before stepping up to the contender level.

The fact that Tua had such struggles with the guy is dynamite to his career, because a lot of people will now use this as a reason NOT to fight Tua. Tua is still seen as a threat because they remember what he did to Moorer and Ruiz back in his earlier days, but in order to be taken seriously, he needed to beat Barrett and then beat another contender on the Arreola/Adamek/Sam Peter stage - he's now lost that opportunity I think.

Would Tua have performed better if he was lighter and fitter? Fuck yes. Look at the body shape he had for Cameron, notice that despite being similar in weight - he was much more toned - he was not in shape for this fight, he had no condition improvement at the very least and that is terrible if he wants to be taken seriously.

How would he have performed better? A: It was obvious he was struggling to maintain energy into the last minute of every round, this is where he generally got picked apart. B: He'd land a shot, hurt Barrett but be puffed, visibly, and then he'd take 20-30 seconds to throw another shot.. C: He didn't have enough energy to seemingly push away from Barrett anytime Barrett got close and clinched him, take a look at early Tyson or the way Povetkin does this to see how Tua should have done it.

Don't buy the hype that Barrett was a decent respectable fighter - this is a guy who was a contender 10 years ago, never made anything of it, is now 39 and had no business being in the ring with anyone else than a fat over-hyped bum who lost the best part of his career to over-eating.
Old 19th July 2010, 12:52     #23690
Rocket

haha harsh words, valid points i guess.
Old 19th July 2010, 13:00     #23691
CCS
Stunt Pants

It's all true. Tua has such a big fat belly now and it's disappointing after seeing how relatively trim he looked since Cameron.
Old 19th July 2010, 13:18     #23692
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadinjector
whats a nigger gonna do, hes samoan.
*golf clap*
Old 19th July 2010, 13:19     #23693
Ab
A mariachi ogre snorkel

Quote:
hes pretty much hitting pay day now with the rest of his fights
$money says he's bankrupt and on a benefit within ten years.
Old 19th July 2010, 13:24     #23694
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab
$money says he's bankrupt and on a benefit within ten years.
If I was Tua, I'd go spend a year learning how to wrestle and go fight in the MMA freakshow. A guy with his power and strength might do alright there where he can just lie ontop of someone for 5 minutes and gain his breath back.

Fat cunt obviously can't do the decent thing, get himself down to 215-220lbs and in lightning shape and make the most of his physical talents.

In fact, realistically, if Tua wanted to feature at belt level - he should follow Shane Cameron down to CW. 5'10 is not tall enough to be a HW anymore.
Old 19th July 2010, 14:02     #23695
CCS
Stunt Pants

Missing prostie girl. Looking alright in that picture. I'd kill her and have sex with her body too, tbh. Good way to save $100.
Old 19th July 2010, 14:05     #23696
Lightspeed

Poor girl.
Old 19th July 2010, 14:24     #23697
CCS
Stunt Pants

I'm not that bad at sexing dead bodies
Old 19th July 2010, 14:42     #23698
Rocket

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS

Missing prostie girl. Looking alright in that picture. I'd kill her and have sex with her body too, tbh. Good way to save $100.
link?
Old 19th July 2010, 14:50     #23699
CCS
Stunt Pants

Why? Do you recognise her?

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/ar...ectid=10659737
Old 19th July 2010, 15:02     #23700
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

She looks good as a brunette too..

Link
Old 19th July 2010, 15:08     #23701
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsi
She looks good as a brunette too..
Nice. Nice. Would you kill her and make sexy time with her body?

Pro tip: get one of those handwarmers and bung it in her cooch for about 5 minutes. Don't want to be rooting some cold unresponsive tart, eh. Might as well be rooting a warm unresponsive tart.
Old 19th July 2010, 15:11     #23702
leadinjector

mmm id kill/fuck her too. hot.
Old 19th July 2010, 15:16     #23703
CCS
Stunt Pants

The old killfuck. The ooooooolllldd killfuck. Dirty old killfuck. A time honoured classic. Would I killfuck her? Yes I would. That broad over there? Totally killfuck.
Old 19th July 2010, 15:22     #23704
Reformed_Quint

^^ lol, dirty prick.
Old 19th July 2010, 15:28     #23705
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
The old killfuck. The ooooooolllldd killfuck. Dirty old killfuck. A time honoured classic. Would I killfuck her? Yes I would. That broad over there? Totally killfuck.
Never go as far as a killfuck - chokefuck is a good time to be had by all though, it demeans the woman sufficiently, lets her know that she's weak and at the whim of your almighty male prowess.

Do this enough and you'll be into the territory of donkey punching soon enough.
Old 19th July 2010, 16:08     #23706
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Never go as far as a killfuck
Pfft. Amateur status revealed.
Old 19th July 2010, 21:01     #23707
Lightspeed

Let's hope they don't turn their attention to Internet forums:
Investigators are turning their attention to Facebook
Old 19th July 2010, 21:37     #23708
xpandnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadinjector
getting a draw with a guy like Monte Barrett could easily be a career killer for Tua. will see how he takes it.
QFT. Will be interesting to see his next match. Cameron was easy because he was barking up the wrong tree and he got knocked the fuck out. However, last two fights have been decision and draw. Not really a heavy weight fight call out. I mean, if he knocked those other two out then sure, people will want to get in the ring to prove him wrong and take Tua down. But I'm not sure there is enough interest outside of NZ right now for Tua.
Old 19th July 2010, 23:44     #23709
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightspeed
Let's hope they don't turn their attention to Internet forums:
Investigators are turning their attention to Facebook
Meh. They'll never find the body. After I had my way with her I put her through the wood chipper and fed the pulp to the kune kune next door. NEFARIOUS!
Old 20th July 2010, 18:21     #23710
tarzan007

CCS, I seem to remember you mentioning you worked on the V Rocket ad...did you work on the new isokinetic/ladder one too?

I could be completely mistaken though...
Old 20th July 2010, 18:25     #23711
CCS
Stunt Pants

Nah, didn't work on the ad, but I did have some advance knowledge of it.
Old 20th July 2010, 18:50     #23712
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
Meh. They'll never find the body. After I had my way with her I put her through the wood chipper and fed the pulp to the kune kune next door. NEFARIOUS!
I have to admit, you sure know how to treat a lady. All that attention to detail 'n shit..
Old 20th July 2010, 19:00     #23713
xor

CCS true identity revealed! He's a pig farmer
Old 20th July 2010, 19:15     #23714
fidgit
Always itchy

Thanks for the custom tag Simon

Not exactly what I'd hoped for, but I feel like one of the cool kids now.

Plus totally overshadowed by lightspeed's (roffle <blink> tag)
Old 21st July 2010, 11:15     #23715
chiQ
Frag-muff

Not work safe NSFW

http://www.tokyokinky.com/count-mach...r-penetration/
Old 21st July 2010, 12:13     #23716
dylan
Huh?

"What are you doing in there, son?"

"Umm...exercising!"
Old 21st July 2010, 12:35     #23717
crocos

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidgit
lightspeed's (roffle <blink> tag)
Now with <marquee> LOLs and special Javascript, just for Lightspeed!

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 21st July 2010, 15:09     #23718
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Shane Cameron fights at some point today/tonight.. I wonder how he'll do

GL
Old 21st July 2010, 20:26     #23719
Pimp-X
Drunken Annoying
Superhero Bastard

Cougar Town is shit.
Old 21st July 2010, 20:38     #23720