Originally posted by Cyberbob
YOU'RE

merry xmas
http://acorpse.orcon.net.nz/your.mp3

Old 25th December 2003, 10:10     #42
flic
Dee Hast Mish

am I getting this right....

someone can ring the police and say "I saw such and such a car, with XXX number plate do something illegal on the road"

and the cops will send that person a fine?

SWEET

Those fuckheads that never indicate, double park, speed past me on residential roads are in for some major fines!!!

Old 25th December 2003, 10:25     #43
leadinjector

im guessing you live in auckland ashley? road trip down there and we saw what, 3 cop cars in 5 days. two of which had been involved in an accident. I see at least 2 and usually a speed camera before I even get into town.

Old 25th December 2003, 11:00     #44
Mute

Quote:
Originally posted by flic
someone can ring the police and say "I saw such and such a car, with XXX number plate do something illegal on the road"
I got a complaint on my driving a bit back, the cop said if they recieve a certain number of complaints (2? 3?) then they can take your liscence off you.

Old 25th December 2003, 11:15     #45
Mutton

Quote:
Originally posted by Reformed_Quint
\

If u saw the cop to civilian ratio up here you'd understand.

They are everywhere, and they pull over EVERYONE, my mum doesn't like driving my car cause she gets pulled over "every 5 fucking seconds" and i highly doubt she drives like an 'absolute fucktard' either, but maybe you'd know more about whangarei than I.

Fucking bullshit. I've never been pulled over in whangarei, and I lived there most of my life. The amount of cut spring rusted out bog machines that roll around up there without WOF or rego's is amazing. I don't see them being pulled over, and I still see them on the road, all the time.

As for the cop to civilian ratio ... wtf? do you hang out at the cop station or something? it's no more than any other town. Your car probably gets pulled over because the police know about the drunken owner and his reputation for being a badass that doesn't give way. Police tend to keep records and keep a lookout for people like yourself, and whangarei being the small town it is, it's not hard to spot you in the crowd. Looks like you got your car marked for justice! bummer.

Old 25th December 2003, 11:28     #46
Mutton

Quote:
Originally posted by Mute
I got a complaint on my driving a bit back, the cop said if they recieve a certain number of complaints (2? 3?) then they can take your liscence off you.
Usually if someone complains they'll send you a letter saying that someone reported you doing such and such and that basically it's bad and you shouldn't do it, and next time there might be a ticket or something. But if you want to report someone for driving dangerously or illegally in any way, you can go to a police station and fill out an official complaint, something that they will act on, rather than just a phone call.

I'm guessing the police believed the teacher because they were a teacher. Teacher's have a higher standing in the public arena than some old lady whining on the phone, and with r_q's previous driving offences they probably thought he was very capable of not giving way.

Bad luck for getting caught, but fucking your life into a hole with a giant loan and going on the dole isn't the answer. Get a push bike or something, whangarei is tiny, you don't really need a car unless you live out of town. Learn from your mistake instead of trying to put the blame on the governments system or some tight ass teacher. You can't change anything with tears.

Old 25th December 2003, 13:20     #47
Reformed_Quint

I do live out of town, an hours ride (Y)

And this 'happened' BEFORE my DIC i just got the letter after it thats all, it happened 2 months ago.

Oh and mutton, yea i MUST be a bad person cause shit, i made a mistake, so theres only one solution, to burn in hell, way to go man.

Old 25th December 2003, 13:38     #48
flic
Dee Hast Mish

try to make less drastic mistakes eh

the majority here have and never will be in a position to lose their licence

Old 25th December 2003, 15:12     #49
Reformed_Quint

Quote:

the majority
So is that all that really matters, the majority? if your outside that group, u can go to hell no matter what the circumstances?

Well, sure ok, sounds fair.

Old 25th December 2003, 17:20     #50
SPONGER

Thumbs up

Well hey, the majority of us think you are a fucktard but you still post here no matter what the circumstances.

Well, sure ok, sounds fair.

Old 25th December 2003, 17:43     #51
Undertaker

Quote:
So is that all that really matters, the majority? if your outside that group, u can go to hell no matter what the circumstances?
Please describe some of these circumstances under which you do not believe you should be punished for breaking the law.

Old 25th December 2003, 18:13     #52
The Edge

Reformed_Quint, meet Akane. Akane, this is Reformed_Quint.

Now you two can both go and form the "people who complain about my bad driving and I post threads about it on NZGames looking for support" support group.

Just kidding

Old 25th December 2003, 18:20     #53
ipee

Quote:
SWEET

Those fuckheads that never indicate, double park, speed past me on residential roads are in for some major fines!!!
yeah that's fuckin sweet alright!

There's a few ppl in this world that i hate with a vengeance and now i think it's time for a bit of bullshitting on my behalf. Can't think of anything better than forcing these fuckers into bankruptcy and off the road!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit] would just like to add that i have a university degree and they don't so i should succeed shouldn't i?

Last edited by ipee : 25th December 2003 at 18:25.

Old 25th December 2003, 18:45     #54
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
Are you serious about the student loan? If yes, then I take it you'll be studying at a tertiary instituition of some sort? If yes, then you won't be able to collect the dole. Sorry. And since, I'm guessing, you still live with your folks and chances are (guessing again) they're not dirt poor, you won't be able to get a student allowance. Sorry.

Oh, and I don't really give a shit if you own shit you'll never need, you're welcome to. In fact, buy everything on HP and refuse to pay it off, that'll stick it to The Man!

I wholeheartedly support you in your quest to become white trash.
not quite: His parents are living entirely off savings. So long as their interest doesn't go over 50g p/y, then he can get the SA. If he can't get the SA, then there's always the student loan living costs (up to $150/pw)

Old 25th December 2003, 23:35     #55
CCS
Stunt Pants

*shrug*

He would have to pay it back in that case. Fuck it, it's a hypothetical scenario. Fuck Retarded_Quint in his Retarded_Arse.

Old 26th December 2003, 00:57     #56
blur^

i find it funny how time and again people come a cryin to NZG,

wtf do you people expect?

Old 26th December 2003, 04:47     #57
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by blur^
i find it funny how time and again people come a cryin to NZG,

wtf do you people expect?
Well as i'm a 17 year old student, i know next to nothing about this situation, but i suspected that it was not quite right.

I posted it here in the hope it would be DISCUSSED and i'd discover if i was right in my assumption, and go see the propper authority, and how to go about it.

maybe my perception of what a 'Discussion forum' is.... is well a bit wrong, prehaps?

Old 26th December 2003, 05:33     #58
Simon
SHG

Hmm... you have a point there. Noted.

Old 26th December 2003, 08:42     #59
TnT

^^
Muahaha, The subtitle should read 'Post a thread about your bad driving, hilarity will ensue'.

Man these 'I've been driving like a wanker, been caught and IT'S NOT FAIR!!!' threads are just comedy gold.

Old 26th December 2003, 10:29     #60
Grimble
b0rk b0rk b0rk!

Teachers are not policemen, no more than you are. If I see someone doing something illegal (wether it be speeding, selling P to schoolkids or shooting people) and I call the police, I do expect them to do something about it. In all cases though, I would expect that should the charge be contested in any way, I'd be bought in as a witness. The only fucked up thing is that whole mum accepting the charge thing. Beyond that it seems fairly normal.

Old 26th December 2003, 10:56     #61
mick

Quote:
try to make less drastic mistakes eh

because they aren't into cars, thats why.. imagine if mods to your computer case needed to be certed, you'd be pretty pissed off wouldn't u?

Old 26th December 2003, 11:20     #62
Mute

You'd be hard pressed to run down a group of schoolkids in your computer case when something went wrong.

Old 26th December 2003, 12:01     #63
usb port

I think the reason you were screwed over Quint is that this is probably a respected person in the community. You on the other hand have so many demerit points against your name, and have already lost your license in the past.

Now when that call came through and the officer opened up your record, I think it's pretty obvious who they're gonna believe. If you had a squeaky clean record then I doubt a single thing would have come of this.

Anyways, I think its unfair if you actually didn't break the law and that teacher is saying you did, but is that really the case? My advice - sell your car, wait 3 months and decide whether driving is reallly worth it, then if so get another one. Like someone said before, your car is marked.

Old 26th December 2003, 12:28     #64
Heresy
yawn.

. <--- world's smallest violin

Old 26th December 2003, 13:34     #65
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by mick
because they aren't into cars, thats why..
Whoa there buddy, what are you saying? That someone can never really be into cars unless they drive like a fucking idiot? Hmmm...

Old 26th December 2003, 14:12     #66
Jenza

This thread == Comedy++

Old 26th December 2003, 14:13     #67
Blazze

Quote:
Well as i'm a 17 year old student, i know next to nothing about this situation, but i suspected that it was not quite right.

and yet you openly proclaim the country has gone to shit?

Old 26th December 2003, 16:58     #68
Cyberbob

Cunning

Quote:

I posted it here in the hope it would be DISCUSSED and i'd discover if i was right in my assumption, and go see the propper authority, and how to go about it.

maybe my perception of what a 'Discussion forum' is.... is well a bit wrong, prehaps?
DUDE

where does it say ANYTHING about discussion?

It's Open Humiliation. Not Open Discussion

Old 27th December 2003, 19:14     #69
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by usb port

Now when that call came through and the officer opened up your record, I think it's pretty obvious who they're gonna believe. If you had a squeaky clean record then I doubt a single thing would have come of this.

Well actually when this 'happened' i had 25 demerits, and thats it, and i lost those for carrying passangers, now to me thats a pretty fricken clean record for a teenager.

And i must drive like an idiot... the fact that i have NO SPEEDING FINES cleary points to my crazy driving.

Old 27th December 2003, 19:33     #70
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
And i must drive like an idiot... the fact that i have NO SPEEDING FINES cleary points to my crazy driving.
Your collection of demerit points, your drunk driving and, most of all, your loss of lisence indicates otherwise.

Old 27th December 2003, 20:13     #71
MadMax
Stuff

so, why doesn't this teacher like you?

Old 27th December 2003, 23:13     #72
EvilLumpy

Quote:
to me thats a pretty fricken clean record for a teenager.
Ummm no

You're the ONLY teenager I know (and even then, I don't) with this many problems, including demerit points.

But as it has been pointed out already I apparantly live a closeted life

Old 27th December 2003, 23:29     #73
Summoner

I recon the government should give the army more money

Old 27th December 2003, 23:47     #74
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
Your collection of demerit points, your drunk driving and, most of all, your loss of lisence indicates otherwise.
Of course, i'm a bad person.

Old 27th December 2003, 23:51     #75
leadinjector

quint +msn?

Old 27th December 2003, 23:56     #76
Reformed_Quint

Quote:
Originally posted by leadinjector
quint +msn?
Yea i'm on MSN, u are not?

Anyways, i need to get my 'Core contingency' CD off u, as you forgot to take it out of ur CD drive before u went home.... bastard.

Old 28th December 2003, 00:19     #77
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Of course, i'm a bad person.
Not only that, but you're a fucking moron too. Seriously, you're mentally deficient.

Old 28th December 2003, 00:39     #78
Akane

LOL Since nobody posts on my thread anymore (I guess they finally got over the bridge or something), I thought I'll post here since I have a bit of time atm.

Quint, DIC that's drunk driving i believe, sorry dude, can't help you, that's bad. Even if you have mad skills, while drive drunk your driving will be as bad, or even worse than CCS. Bad news.

You are focused on the point about the police decide to take the teacher's words as gospels, yeah that happens, coz Teachers (Especially female since females have a higher "respect" in this community now days *I believe*), and on the other hand the cops will wanna "nail some 17 year old yeah that'll teach the young boy" thing going on.

I believe most of the people who wants to give the young guys grief is because they didn't have a very good childhood (ie: being picked on at school when young). They grow up thinking (Hey, I got picked on when i was in school, so yeah I pick on you now) thing is happening. Just IMHO anyway. bad luck to you. You should fight it if you could be bothered, or just pay the fine if you can't (like me.... CBF'd doing anything to correct the govt anymore).

But yes your car spells "PLEASE COME CATCH ME KTHXBYE", and so does mine. I get pulled over for going up upper queen street in heavy traffic. That's just how it is, I believe it's related to what I said about these guys getting anal probed while young.

CCS Probably had the same unfortunate happenings to him, maybe he got picked on at a young age, now he has to balance his psychological hurdles with acts such as spending endless hours on the internet trying to make fellow netizens to be exactly like himself, as this is what he thinks to be "The ideal world".

Oh well, don't screw your life up tho, earn more, buy a better, meaner car, and maybe try go sideways around where CCS lives, I'm sure that'll drive him crazy and make him have a good cry about it..... that's only if he's not too busy having his dick sucked by BOYD tho

Old 28th December 2003, 00:44     #79
leadinjector

Talking

oh man... akane just makes the laughter flow with every post

Old 28th December 2003, 00:54     #80
Invader Val

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
So in a month or two we can expect a whiney thread from you about how Work & Income are being mean to you?
Side Issue I know but ...

Work and Income are being totally great to me .. they've given me a specific job seeker contract stating I don;t have to go and look for work, supported me to the hilt on the gaming project, ratified my PACE benefit and to top it all off my case manager is a total hottie like I mean I can barely speak when I go in for interviews .... Eurasian ... mmmm *dribble*

Still I did have to write a nasty letter to them to get such treatment, but I'm glad I did .... Once I showed them I was different from your average "bludger" and that I was committed and working 14+ hours a day on my "Creative Project", they really came to the party.