Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > VUALT
User Name
Password

Old 21st December 2003, 18:33     #81
Mark98

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS
Completely untouched, as far as I am aware.

I'm trying to work out what the writing around the plate says. Something like:

CAUTION WHEN [something]
NO GRIP
WHEN WET
The top line is 'caution when following'

Old 21st December 2003, 18:51     #82
CCS
Stunt Pants

*peers*
Hey, it is too. Hmm... Given Akane's unique driving 'style' I think I'd want to leave more than the usual 2 second gap between his car and my own. I'm thinking 2 minutes...

Old 21st December 2003, 19:40     #83
Akane

If you think I'm getting upset over this nzgames thread, then I am quite flattered, I am quite upset to be honest, over what nzgames has degraded to, from how good it was over the past few years.

Yet I see you are the ones who's putting so much effort to amuse me by trying to "pwn" me as such? God I wouldn't even spend 5 seconds trying to prove a point that doesn't exist, yet I assume you spent 5 mins photoshopping a picture, GG, thanks for spending time on me

Ofcourse I gave 2 shits about this thread, since I wanted to know an answer to a single question, oh what a suprise.

Pwned? Yeap, who? you.

Old 21st December 2003, 19:46     #84
BaM
Freeloader

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Akane
Pwned? Yeap, who? you. *
*translation: No, you are.

</5_year_old>

Old 21st December 2003, 19:55     #85
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally posted by Shazam
following?
Yep, I think you're right

Old 21st December 2003, 20:02     #86
Jonas Undrawing

Quote:
If you think I'm getting upset... etc etc
So does that mean you're not coming back? Or is that wishful thinking?

Old 21st December 2003, 20:07     #87
combatspoon

Oh my god, that number plate + the situation is priceless.

Old 21st December 2003, 20:13     #88
Cons

Arse out at 20kph! = planted foot too early.

Get a manual, and go take lessons on how to drive it.

Old 21st December 2003, 22:53     #89
CCS
Stunt Pants

Things we have learnt from this thread:

1) Akane can't drive.
2) Akane is a whiner.
3) Akane can't drive.
4) Akane got pwned.
5) Akane can't handle his car at 20k through a pothole.
6) Akane is quite upset about this thread.
7) Two girls kissing is HOT.

Old 21st December 2003, 23:05     #90
Boyd-Work
Frank's Pickle Barrel Ass

8) Akane thinks that's a 'superior car'.

Old 21st December 2003, 23:07     #91
Juju
get to da choppa

Quote:
Originally posted by CCS

7) Two girls kissing is HOT.
3 words.

Girls Gone Wild.

Old 22nd December 2003, 09:17     #92
Akane

Quote:
Originally posted by Cons
Arse out at 20kph! = planted foot too early.

Get a manual, and go take lessons on how to drive it.
MR2 Turbo never came out in Automatic, ofcourse, what would I know, you guys are the "experts" about cars. You wouldn't how to screw a nut on even if I showed you how. And ofcourse I need to give it gas, sure I'll just trot along like these NZgames good drivers at 5kph so cars can ramp me from the side, GG! Very smart thinking.

Things I've came to conclusion about this thread

1) less than 3 people answered my question
2) NZGames is full of whiners in the like of CCS, BOYD, etc.....
3) People do give a shit, then pretend they don't
4) They are lost in their little world, thinking what a good driver is based on how their gramps drove to the church every sunday
5) Most of the kiddies here don't even own cars!
6) Fail to prove a point due to lack of evidence forwarded.
7) Thinking they know so much about Automotives, god, if this was an argument over geek computer stuff, yeah, but over cars? Hoon is the only one who knows his shit. I could just picture how CCS saying "I know why your car went sideways! Coz my Tonka truck did the same when I kicked it across the room! boo-hoo :"(

Old 22nd December 2003, 09:24     #93
Invader Val

Quote:
bla whine bla ...
... bla bitch moan sulk bla
So?
And listen up Junior - You know the nice thing about not having a car? Cos I don't have or drive one.

The nice thing, especially now, about me not having a car is that I didn't get caught and have my car impounded .. seriously, when I see cars like yours on the road with kids like you driving them, my first thought is "Hmmmmm Another Small Penis in the raging hormone age-range"

If you wanted to impress me with a car, you'd have to get one like BaM and chiQ's

You're doing yourself more damage than good here

Old 22nd December 2003, 09:29     #94
Mark98

Quote:
3) People do give a shit, then pretend they don't
*cough*

Old 22nd December 2003, 10:11     #95
[oOalienOo]

Quote:
Originally posted by Invader Val
So?
And listen up Junior - You know the nice thing about not having a car? Cos I don't have or drive one.

The nice thing, especially now, about me not having a car is that I didn't get caught and have my car impounded .. seriously, when I see cars like yours on the road with kids like you driving them, my first thought is "Hmmmmm Another Small Penis in the raging hormone age-range"

If you wanted to impress me with a car, you'd have to get one like BaM and chiQ's

You're doing yourself more damage than good here
The nice thing about not having a car is that you didn't get your car impounded when you had one? ....................... do you congratulate yourself on not spilling food down your front when you eat dinner?

ps hi kenny lah~

Old 22nd December 2003, 10:13     #96
flic
Dee Hast Mish

hahahaha

first good laugh of the day

Old 22nd December 2003, 10:26     #97
Invader Val

Quote:
Originally posted by [oOalienOo]
....................... do you congratulate yourself on not spilling food down your front when you eat dinner?
Every single time

Old 22nd December 2003, 10:33     #98
seen-my-keys?

Teeheehee!

This thread is truly comedy gold.

The amount of self ownage going on here by akane is brilliant.

Akane:

If you are going to complain that your car spins out because it is mid engined, then dont drive an MR2. You obviously dont know how to drive it if you are spinning out all the time.
The funny thing is, when I drive my MR2, I have no problems keeping it on the road, or in a straight line. Even in the rain, and with bald rear tires it is still easy to keep the thing on the road.
You would have to either be a complete n00b, or trying to drift it in order to spin it out.

Either way, drifting on public roads is a stupid idea, especially when there are cops around, especially in a car with 60% of the weight in the back.

But, given your number plate, and the fact that you were previously posting about drifting your 2, I think we can easily dismiss the idea that you are just a n00b driver.

So in conclusion:
STOP WATCHING INITIAL D AKANE.

Old 22nd December 2003, 10:52     #99
pk3

Talking

"Ahh boy racers are so bad and always speed, they race around in fast/pretty cars that mummy and daddy buyed, oh there so silly and the try make up for lil 1cm diddles, im so much smarter and better than them and i can drive better because i know the speed limit GAH!!!!!!!!!"

bhahahahaha settle down ya goobers and get back to your chess game :P

Old 22nd December 2003, 10:54     #100
flic
Dee Hast Mish

he's openly admitted to being a pratt on the roads and now you expect us to have sympathy for his plight?

Old 22nd December 2003, 10:57     #101
TnT

This thread make TnT laugh long time GI.

ESPECIALLY given Akanes previous history nod to p-b for finding relevant gems.

Old 22nd December 2003, 11:44     #102
seen-my-keys?

Cheesy grin

Quote:
Originally posted by pk3
"Ahh boy racers are so bad and always speed, they race around in fast/pretty cars that mummy and daddy buyed, oh there so silly and the try make up for lil 1cm diddles, im so much smarter and better than them and i can drive better because i know the speed limit GAH!!!!!!!!!"

bhahahahaha settle down ya goobers and get back to your chess game :P
I will assume this post was directed somewhat towards me.....?
maybe not. But, since I am bored, I will assume it was.

ok.

I am a 20 year old male.
I drive an MR2.
My Dad lent me the money to buy my car.
Ive had a few (two) speeding tickets in my time.
As for the 1cm diddle thing... well.... No comment.

I wouldnt call myself a boy racer, but I suppose the aforementioned attributes are common with most boyracers.

Whats my point? I forget.

But if I was drifting or doing something stupid and got busted, I wouldnt be whining about it, I wouldnt have posted a thread about how hard done by I am on NZG, I wouldnt have said I was racially discriminated when I played the race card myself, and I wouldnt have gotten quite as owned as Akane.

Old 22nd December 2003, 12:15     #103
pk3

Seen my keys.... no my post wasn't at you

Akane -

the problem is, they seized a car that I don't own. The car is under someone elses name, is that even possible? They decided to write that I have an expired rego as well (they probably throw away my new rego, and used my old ones to display since i stack the old ones behind the new one), added another $500 worth of fines just for the hell of it as well.

The question is, can I just go up to the courts and say "look, you got the wrong car, give it back"?

Seen my keys -

But if I was drifting or doing something stupid and got busted, I wouldnt be whining about it, I wouldnt have posted a thread about how hard done by I am on NZG

WTF shit are you on.... Akane asked a question and you cream your undies and post shit.

Seems the NZgames Zoo is run by lions Well I got the Mother fucken whip now biarch~

Last edited by pk3 : 22nd December 2003 at 12:17.

Old 22nd December 2003, 12:27     #104
seen-my-keys?

Ssssshh!

You are making the band wagon lose momentum!!!

Old 22nd December 2003, 12:28     #105
Phrack

Rolling eyes

me and my sister were going around a corner at 80k (before you get any 'you're going to fast ideas' you can take this corner at ~150) we hit a pot hole and ended up in the ditch. But dont worry, it was all my sisters fault for going to fast and not know how to drive.

Old 22nd December 2003, 12:31     #106
Wuffle

o_O

Quote:
Originally posted by chiQ
Wow Akane, people are posting stuff other than the answer to your question. That's so unfair!

How long have you been using NZG?

Everyone's laughing at you because you've been a stupid bastard. That's what happens when you broadcast your stupidity on teh intahweb.

YAP YAP YAP BLAH
Fuck sake close that vaginal abyss up you stupid bitch.

Old 22nd December 2003, 12:40     #107
seen-my-keys?

Quote:
Originally posted by pk3

WTF shit are you on.... Akane asked a question and you cream your undies and post shit.

Whoa!

you are completely right.

I got a bit caught up in the moment, and got a bit carried away there.

Sorry Akane.

Sorry PK3.

My bad.

Old 22nd December 2003, 12:47     #108
0L0

Talking

I'd just like to come out of lurking status to thank Akane for a good laugh.

Old 22nd December 2003, 13:00     #109
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Things I've came to conclusion about myself

1) less than 3 people answered my question. probably because I'm a dick
2) NZGames is full of whiners in the like of Akane, Akane, etc.....
3) I give a shit, then pretend I don't
4) I am lost in my little world, thinking what a good driver I am based on how I do drifts in the rain every saturday in a mid-engined car!
5) Most of the kiddies here don't even own cars! I'll keep telling myself this matters
6) When they put two and two together and figure out that I'm a noddy and ask pointed questions, I'll refuse to acknowledge them or provide details and hide behind "You fail to prove a point due to lack of evidence forwarded.
7) Thinking they know so much about Automotives, god, if this was an argument over geek computer stuff, yeah, but over cars? Hoon is the only one who knows his shit. Aside from myself of course. I'm cocky enough a bastard to think I know everything. I could just picture how CCS thinking "I know why your car went sideways! COS YOU'RE A DIDDLESMACK!"
Wow, great introspection Akane, you've taken the first step towards recovery. I'M PROUD OF YOU, MAN! Give me a hug!

Quote:
Originally posted by pk3
It's easy to say that if you compare Akane's first post with everything that everybody else has said; ignoring the rest of his posts it's easy to take it out of context. But everything he's said after that initial post has provided enough evidence to suggest that he's a big shoed, orange haired clown, piloting his clownboat and losing control. When people call him on this he refuses to back himself up with details, he just screams "You don't know! You weren't there! I hate you! Life isn't fair!" right before he slams the door to his bedroom.

Old 22nd December 2003, 13:43     #110
chiQ
Frag-muff

Cheesy grin

Quote:
Originally posted by Wuffle
Fuck sake close that vaginal abyss up you stupid bitch.
I'm not stupid, and my genitals are on a regular scale. Nice try though - have another go

Old 22nd December 2003, 13:54     #111
seen-my-keys?

Quote:
and my genitals are on a regular scale.
Internet cliche joke #3459085:

Pics?

Last edited by seen-my-keys? : 22nd December 2003 at 13:55.

Old 22nd December 2003, 13:57     #112
Invader Val

Thumbs up

Quote:
I'm not stupid, and my genitals are on a regular scale. Nice try though - have another go

^^^^

Old 22nd December 2003, 14:05     #113
leadinjector

Quote:
Originally posted by Phrack
me and my sister were going around a corner at 80k (before you get any 'you're going to fast ideas' you can take this corner at ~150) we hit a pot hole and ended up in the ditch. But dont worry, it was all my sisters fault for going to fast and not know how to drive.
little difference between doing 20 and 80.

this thread makes lead larf. har har. akane you are the twiddledick. maybe its time to stop posting in this thread of self ownage

Old 22nd December 2003, 17:17     #114
Phrack

yes, and there is a big difference between just sliding out and ending up in a ditch.

Old 22nd December 2003, 17:44     #115
Moo
User Awaiting Email Confirmation

Quote:

7) Thinking they know so much about Automotives, god, if this was an argument over geek computer stuff, yeah, but over cars? Hoon is the only one who knows his shit. I could just picture how CCS saying "I know why your car went sideways! Coz my Tonka truck did the same when I kicked it across the room! boo-hoo :"(
Fucking roffle. Being arrogant because your mummy bought you a car... words can't express how amusing that is to me.

Old 22nd December 2003, 17:49     #116
flic
Dee Hast Mish

well he did sum it up in his topic

Old 22nd December 2003, 17:51     #117
CCS
Stunt Pants

Let's all LOL at Akane once more for good measure.

All together now and...

LOL!

Old 22nd December 2003, 18:01     #118
Mutton

Re: I could not understand this

Quote:
I have some outstanding fines with the police, now they seized a car, without notifying me... the problem is, they seized a car that I don't own. The car is under someone elses name, is that even possible? They decided to write that I have an expired rego as well (they probably throw away my new rego, and used my old ones to display since i stack the old ones behind the new one), added another $500 worth of fines just for the hell of it as well.

The question is, can I just go up to the courts and say "look, you got the wrong car, give it back"?

Expired rego does not = $500 fine

I'm pretty sure that from the discussion in this thread, your car was confiscated due to "Sustained loss of traction" I don't think it matters who actually owns the car, even if your mums name is on it as the owner so you can get cheap insurance.

You skid in the car and get caught, you lose the car. It's your fault, and if it is infact your mums turbo charged mr2 with "NO GRIP" number plate, that means she should be mighty upset with you for skidding her car and getting it confiscated (cool mum btw.) If it is your car, then I doubt your mum gives a shit about you losing it. Infact, if she was a good mother she would be very upset with you for endangering your life, and pedestrian life for a cheap thrill.

Sliding out @ 20kph in an mr2 ... you're either a shit driver, or a shit drifter. Honestly, I've driven for over 6 years now, I've driven an mr2-t and currently drive a skyline-t ... I find it really hard to imagine sliding out @ 20kph without having either gassed it intentionally to slide around the corner, or being really bad at driving. Pothole or no pothole, wet or dry.

Old 22nd December 2003, 19:04     #119
TnT

Funny, I actually saw Akane driving his MR2 today @ skycity, and dude, your car sounds rather agricultural.

Old 22nd December 2003, 19:32     #120
Mark98

Did he get it sideways?