Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > Games and Mods > Lemon Party Forum
User Name
Password

Old 4th August 2014, 12:15     #1
Spink

Lightbulb Help Me With Seasonings

sup.

I'm eating healthier and I never really learned too well about good directions to go with seasonings to make blander food taste choice without making it disgustingly unhealthy.

What are things that go good with chicken either pre or post cooked that aren't crazy high in salt, spreads well over a bunch of chicken and I can get in Auckland?

Same deal for any meat really I guess, or vegetables n shit too.

Help a brother out... if anyone even remembers this forum still exists.

Lately I've been cutting boneless skinless chicken breasts into bits and just either cooking them in the frying pan with a little water so they don't burn too much so something that works well with that method would be choice for starters but things that work well for other cooking methods is ace too.

Anything that doesn't leave you feeling like a fat cunt after you eat it is preferred
Old 4th August 2014, 13:04     #2
chiQ
Frag-muff

Taragon goes well with chicken, as do sage and oregano. Don't mix them though. If you're doing a casserole Campbell's low salt chicken stock is good. Lemon, onions, and mushrooms, together or separately, work well. If you're wanting pre-made stuff in a sachet...

bye!
Old 4th August 2014, 14:20     #3
Spink

Nah, not a sachet those are all loaded with salt, I mean I'd mix a few of them bottles of yanno pepper, paprika, tarragon, tumeric etc as opposed to growing it at home. I just don't want 200% of my RDI of sodium. I mean chicken on its own tastes pretty good but eating it the same way every time is really boring.
Old 5th August 2014, 00:33     #4
chiQ
Frag-muff

Cool. Then I've given you some options. Any one of my suggestions works well with chicken. Just don't mix the first three. They will fight.
Old 5th August 2014, 07:13     #5
Spink

Roger that, planning to try some of those next shop.