NZGames.com Forums
Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > The year of rugby
User Name
Password

Old 14th November 2010, 09:04     #1
ilk

ABs vs SCotland

Sonny Bill Williams - fuck you for giving me false hope that we can actually win a world cup.
Old 14th November 2010, 09:13     #2
Luse

I really dislike scrums.
Old 14th November 2010, 11:42     #3
herp

They wait way too long before saying engage. They should make referees pack down in a scrum and try and hold the weight whilst someone takes an age saying 'crouch touch pause

engage.'
Old 14th November 2010, 11:48     #4
Luse

Yeah there was a period there where Scotland had a scrum in our half which had to reset about 3 times, then they won a penalty and elected to do it all over again. Pretty sure it soaked up 5 minutes of game time. Something really needs to be changed imo.
Old 14th November 2010, 12:08     #5
SickBo@Work

Game was alright, some of the kickin by mils still seems a bit pointless just right down the middle of the field turning over possession, worked ok vs scotland cos of their error rate but not much gained from them.

England v Aussie game was awesome.
Old 14th November 2010, 12:27     #6
badassmofo

In before everyone else.

Donald was terrible. Again.
Old 14th November 2010, 12:41     #7
BoyWonder

Well he set up the Ellis try - but the penalty kick into the dead ball zone was pretty
Old 14th November 2010, 14:50     #8
leadinjector

Quote:
Originally Posted by herp
They wait way too long before saying engage. They should make referees pack down in a scrum and try and hold the weight whilst someone takes an age saying 'crouch touch pause

engage.'
yeah kinda stupid, at least wait the same amount of time between the three words, motherfucker was hanging on that engage everytime. idiot ref.
Old 14th November 2010, 14:52     #9
Luse

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyWonder
Well he set up the Ellis try - but the penalty kick into the dead ball zone was pretty
To be fair that kick for touch was inches away from being a brilliant one. But then again that's Donald's story, potential never realised.
Old 14th November 2010, 15:49     #10
fixed_truth

Sonny Bill is the manitis.
Old 15th November 2010, 09:33     #11
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Yep Mills again, 3 games in a row of pointless kicks. Donald got a bit of redemption. Elliot was solid, SBW and Gear were off the chain exceptional.

England Aussie game was awesome, thoroughly enjoyed.

Also, what a Boks come back against Wales! I thought they were toast at 22 - 6 but they surged back and scored 17 points within 5 minutes!
Old 15th November 2010, 11:35     #12
SickBo@Work

The boks have to have the weakest attacking backline in world rugby. They were playing more like a Northern Hemisphere team than the Welsh.
Old 17th November 2010, 08:29     #13
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickBo@Work
The boks have to have the weakest attacking backline in world rugby. They were playing more like a Northern Hemisphere team than the Welsh.
Yeah they're desperately missing Jacque Fourie and Fourie Dupreez, their wing options are dropping like flies too.