Register FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Go Back   NZGames.com Forums > General > Open Discussion > The year of rugby
User Name
Password

Old 30th November 2010, 10:33     #1
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

Barbarians vs Springboks

Baabaa's should DEMOLISH the Boks, it's a Wallabies/All Blacks line up with some token Northern players:

Drew Mitchell, James O'Connor, Nonu, Toeava, Mealamu, Colin Bourke, Rokocoko, Ashley-Cooper, Will Genia, daaaaaaaaaaaayim.
Old 1st December 2010, 10:03     #2
BoyWonder

Mr Donald might even get a run
Old 2nd December 2010, 00:11     #3
pig

Well they're fucked then.
Old 2nd December 2010, 09:36     #4
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

I'm sure whatever happens the NZ media will find a way of convincing everyone that everything that went bad was Donalds fault just like the aussies ruthlessly blamed the first ashes draw solely on Mitchell Johnson like no one else was to blame.

I rate Donald over Giteau though he is so washed up, he's captain though so no chance of Donald getting a run on unless theres an injury.
Old 2nd December 2010, 15:01     #5
SickBo@Work

Gitaeu when hes got confidence and is on form is streaks ahead of Donald, no pressure in this game and back at 10 I think he will be back to his old best. Shame theres no Beale at FB though, will be interesting seeing how O'Connor copes.
Old 3rd December 2010, 10:21     #6
mr selfdestruct
The Deliverator

O'Connor will carve up, he hadn't even played on the wing in a Test until he was chucked in there start of this season, he's a natural full back.

Giteau will run sideways all day and get chopped to pieces. I wonder who will take the goal kicks...

3.20am Sunday morning only on Rugby channel and i just cancelled it boo!
Old 4th December 2010, 10:21     #7
SickBo@Work

Skys fucking people with that channel and forcing them to buy it by only showing the sevens and all the int matches on it between other teams, replays and highlights. The rest of sky sport is crap, full of soccer and bullshit sports outside of the cricket.
Old 4th December 2010, 10:31     #8
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

whoa. the only beef i have with sky sports is that they don't show enough NBA. other than that i think it's a really good package. i watch quite a lot of sport at the mo.

what's the rugby channel worth?
Old 5th December 2010, 20:44     #9
xor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUK9gO6Tzbg

Drew Mitchell is one fast white boy
Old 5th December 2010, 21:50     #10
BoyWonder

What would have completely topped it off would be Nick Mallet giving PDV the finger as he walked up to join his team receiving the trophy.
Old 6th December 2010, 10:12     #11
SickBo@Work

Yeh you would have thought the boks were the ones who had only been together and coached for 4 days. Kicking for goal vs the barbarians, such a shit boring team with a shit coach.