Password

Old 16th July 2010, 19:46     #6041
p01s0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by cEvin
Old 16th July 2010, 19:50     #6042
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Had my first proper homosexual experience. Been curious for a while now. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Not sure what to do though, wee bit confused. I'm Bi?

Gears oiled regardless. Cheers NZG.
Old 16th July 2010, 19:59     #6043
p01s0n

Nice. Did you get the ipod classic or nano?
Old 16th July 2010, 20:01     #6044
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

I gave, didn't receive. Although I gave him a mean bj before we moved to the former.
Old 16th July 2010, 20:09     #6045
cEvin
Love In Vein

nice, nice
Old 16th July 2010, 20:15     #6046
StN
I have detailed files

Wipe your nose.
Old 16th July 2010, 20:16     #6047
xor

How does it feel to finally come out of the closet? Friday nights at Family eh?
Old 16th July 2010, 20:23     #6048
chiQ
Frag-muff

Gears well-oiled by the woman who ran her car into mine today, then when my insurer rang her to ask if she'd accept liability said 'No, I was reversing so I had right of way.' Gee-anus. Love the stupid
Old 16th July 2010, 20:24     #6049
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

lol, "I'm going AGAINST the flow.. I'm definitely in the right!"

The only time she went against the flow was when I fucked her whilst she had her period...

.. or something ;>

So bored.
Old 16th July 2010, 20:36     #6050
chiQ
Frag-muff

She decided to reverse into a carpark on the side of SH2 as a column of cars was moving past her at a steady 40 kph, bumper to bumper, through Dannevirke. Her car's nose pwned my rear passenger door and rear quarter panel. She told my insurer that I caused the accident and in turn was told she was legally in the wrong. She continued to say she had right of way because she was reversing. My insurer ended the call and told me not to worry about it. They will waive my excess and chase the other driver's insurer for the cost of repairs. My insurer was having trouble keeping her laughter back as we ended our call.

Last edited by chiQ : 16th July 2010 at 20:38.
Old 16th July 2010, 20:48     #6051
Rocket

looks like vodafone has stopped metering tethered data on my blackberry plan, win.
Old 16th July 2010, 21:35     #6052
blynk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiQ
She decided to reverse into a carpark on the side of SH2 as a column of cars was moving past her at a steady 40 kph, bumper to bumper, through Dannevirke. Her car's nose pwned my rear passenger door and rear quarter panel. She told my insurer that I caused the accident and in turn was told she was legally in the wrong. She continued to say she had right of way because she was reversing. My insurer ended the call and told me not to worry about it. They will waive my excess and chase the other driver's insurer for the cost of repairs. My insurer was having trouble keeping her laughter back as we ended our call.
to the insurance company.
Old 16th July 2010, 21:57     #6053
Rocket

clearly she needs to read the road rules, while reversing give way to all.
Old 16th July 2010, 22:43     #6054
StN
I have detailed files

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrick
I gave, didn't receive. Although I gave him a mean bj before we moved to the former.
See kids, this is what happens when you don't do KFC.
Old 16th July 2010, 22:45     #6055
A Corpse
talkative lurker

When reversing into a park on a busy street I'm always torn between getting it done quick so I stop holding people up, or doing it slowly so nobody gets startled. Usually I indicate, stop, then sit in reverse for several seconds so people realise what I'm doing.
Old 17th July 2010, 04:10     #6056
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax
i bet the boss was trying not to smirk too
That doesn't really make sense, tbh. Maybe only makes sense to retards?
Old 17th July 2010, 12:39     #6057
Juju
get to da choppa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiQ

She might be getting confused over reversing out of an angled park when she couldn't see (Eg:a big van in the way). In those situations traffic needs to stop for you because there is no way for you to see what's coming (As long as you inch out slowly, obviously).
Old 17th July 2010, 13:36     #6058
MadMax
Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
That doesn't really make sense, tbh. Maybe only makes sense to retards?
bosses that finally get rid of their retards will be crakin a smirk - as was yours as soon as you looked away
Old 17th July 2010, 14:09     #6059
StN
I have detailed files

Hmm - RAAF Blackhawk buzzing the hood.
Old 17th July 2010, 14:11     #6060
chiQ
Frag-muff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju
She might be getting confused over reversing out of an angled park when she couldn't see (Eg:a big van in the way). In those situations traffic needs to stop for you because there is no way for you to see what's coming (As long as you inch out slowly, obviously).
I don't know what leads her to believe what she does, but even after she admitted that the events were exactly as I described, and the chick from State told her that she had to give way to all other traffic under law, she said that I caused the accident because she was reversing. She has it firmly fixed in her head she so long as she's in reverse she can move her vehicle into the flow of traffic and everyone has to stop so she can complete her manoeuvre. I really hope her insurer can convince her that she's wrong when they hit her up about it, because otherwise she is a real road hazard.
Old 17th July 2010, 15:01     #6061
doppelgänger of someone

I find it hard to believe that Helious is batting for the other team (or both teams). I mean Helious, the guy who talked about "macking bitches" left right and centre? COME ON! It must be a troll.
Old 17th July 2010, 15:03     #6062
Nich

i believe it. He's got a big appetite.
Old 17th July 2010, 15:15     #6063
[WanG] Wandarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelgänger of someone
I find it hard to believe that Helious is batting for the other team (or both teams). I mean Helious, the guy who talked about "macking bitches" left right and centre? COME ON! It must be a troll.
Tbh, I thought he and Xor had a thing going on for ages.
Old 17th July 2010, 15:30     #6064
Trigger
Laserman

Old 17th July 2010, 16:05     #6065
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [WanG] Wandarah
Tbh, I thought he and Xor had a thing going on for ages.
Nah, it was Mark Farraly from 3 Arthur st, Rotorua that had a thing for me. I've always been a bit too hairy for helious.
Old 17th July 2010, 16:27     #6066
crocos

And even that is because you act like such a pussy with dickless little jibes like that one.

وكل يوم كنت تعيش في العبودية
Old 17th July 2010, 17:09     #6067
xor

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
And even that is because you act like such a pussy with dickless little jibes like that one.
I don't get what you're trying to say.
Old 17th July 2010, 17:27     #6068
chiquelet
Mrs Colin Farrell

Quote:
I'm on the fence. Yeah it could be a troll, but...it's Helious. My reaction was "woah...yeah not all that surprising tbh".
Old 17th July 2010, 18:22     #6069
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by crocos
Are you a good mate of Mark Farraly from 3 Arthur st, Rotorua?

Quote:
bosses that finally get rid of their retards will be crakin a smirk - as was yours as soon as you looked away
Nah, still doesn't entirely make sense unless you apply some nerd imagination.
Old 17th July 2010, 18:27     #6070
CCS
Stunt Pants

Quote:
I dunno... he does have a taste for arse...
Old 17th July 2010, 18:57     #6071
fixed_truth

Quote:
Well gay is the new black, so it's only logical.
Old 17th July 2010, 20:19     #6072
DrTiTus
HENCE WHY FOREVER ALONE

Thumbs up

I finally finished my x0xb0x! *yawn*

I really need to eat.
Old 17th July 2010, 20:40     #6073
Pepsi
Konnichiwa, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS
I dunno... he does have a taste for arse...
That would be my logic too..

Plus, everything makes him horny, so it makes sense he wouldn't be too fussed on whose orifice..
Old 18th July 2010, 00:07     #6074
fidgit
Always itchy

The only thing that would have made it seem unbelievable to me, would have been if he was the catcher, not the pitcher.

No way could I buy Warrick as a bottom.
Old 18th July 2010, 00:33     #6075
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

Tasty

you people are gross!
Old 18th July 2010, 00:38     #6076
MadMax
Stuff

what happens if youre backing out of a carpark, then see a car coming so stop and let them pass... then while you're still stationary an old lady comes past and hits you.

old lady starts admitting fault and aplogises till people run over to you, tell you that you're in the wrong, call cops, cops turn up and ask for your plate before even looking at your car (if the stupd bitch even bothered to look ...) so you read it out ... U R ... next thing the cop goes nuts cause she thinks youre being a smartass till she physically checks your plate and it starts with U R

... is what happens

Last edited by MadMax : 18th July 2010 at 00:43.
Old 18th July 2010, 00:44     #6077
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

you lost me on the first line. improbably situation. usually i'd say impossible, but i'm in an improbably mood. only a useless cunt would have something like that happen to them.
Old 18th July 2010, 00:45     #6078
MadMax
Stuff

wasnt me. was a work mate

never seen an old lady navigate a carpark? try your local new world. laughs a minute. if you've seen that, you'd believe it

Last edited by MadMax : 18th July 2010 at 00:47.
Old 18th July 2010, 00:49     #6079
Warrick
Awesome Ring Master

I study my surrounding, real time, some people seem to pause and 'lock-up'/become retarded when they see something on the road. If I see an old person, I allow for 5 times the usual time it takes me to make any decision, cos they're OLD.
Old 18th July 2010, 01:38     #6080
fidgit
Always itchy

Quote:
what happens if youre backing out of a carpark, then see a car coming so stop and let them pass... then while you're still stationary an old lady comes past and hits you.

old lady starts admitting fault and aplogises till people run over to you, tell you that you're in the wrong, call cops, cops turn up and ask for your plate before even looking at your car (if the stupd bitch even bothered to look ...) so you read it out ... U R ... next thing the cop goes nuts cause she thinks youre being a smartass till she physically checks your plate and it starts with U R

... is what happens
Wouldn't "you" be in the right because you were stationary?

edit
not that that's always going to work, being stationary on a motorway would be your fault obviously. But if it's a carpark where people *are* stationary, all the time...